Q and A with Baba

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Q and A with Baba

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.
It has been observed that many PBKs are reluctant to answer the querries raised in the PBK section with a noble intention of avoiding leading anyone astray from the original source of knowledge, i.e. ShivBaba who is present in a corporeal form.

Therefore, with due respects to their feelings, I wish to start this new thread where any member could ask any question for which either answers given by Baba or approved by Baba would be posted. Since Baba has to answer an increasing number of letters/emails etc. besides touring always in the service of children narrating Murlis and answering queries during discussion classes and also managing the day-to-day affairs of the ever-growing Yagya, it is submitted that the replies to such questions may be delayed by some time, but efforts will be made to give an answer as soon as possible.

It is also requested to limit the question to minimum number of words because it has to be translated into Hindi for Baba to answer and then his answer would have to be translated into English before being posted here in Hindi (in Roman script) as well as English.

This does not in any way mean that members cannot start any fresh topic. They are welcome to start any new topic or continue the discussions in the existing threads. Any PBK who is willing to answer the querries/issues raised by the members can certainly do so.

I wish to suggest that any PBK who wishes to give his/her answer to the questions raised in this thread can do so by starting another thread or shifting the question to any other existing thread. They can also send private mail / email to the member concerned. Any futher suggestions in this regard are welcome.

With regards,
On Godly service,
Arjun
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. Our friend Sam had asked a few questions on the xbkchat for which I had given some answers and then got it corrected by Baba. The lines added by Baba have been shown in red letters.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q. 1 Do you have any centers or places where you teach the Advanced Knowledge out side of India?
Ans:
There are PBKs living in many countries outside India, who have undergone the Advance Course and bhatti in India. There may be a few Gitapathshalas (Gita schools) being run in the houses of such PBK couples, who are following the advance knowledge and the rules and regulations as enunciated by Baba in the Murlis. If anyone wishes they can know about the nearest place where a PBK is located by contacting us through email.

2 Is the Advanced Knowledge for Indians and Hindi speakers only or do you welcome Westerners and non Hindi speakers?
Ans:
The Advance knowledge is basically for any BK, Indian or non-Indian, Hindi or non-Hindi speakers, but there are many PBKs who have come here directly, i.e. without becoming a BK first.

3 Is the Advanced Knowledge only for BKs or EX-BKs or can a person take the Advanced Knowledge without ever having been a BK or taken the Basic BK Knowledge?
Ans:
As answered above any soul who has not been a BK can also obtain the advance knowledge.

4 Will all the souls in the Golden Age be born into Indian bodies in India?
Ans:
It is not necessary that the souls who will survive the destruction (4.5 lakh souls) will be only in Indian bodies. They can be from any part of the world. But since heaven will be located in India, the souls taking birth in the Golden and Silver Ages will be taking birth in India only. It is only after the commencement of Copper Age that the mankind will spread to other religious lands one by one as per the drama plan. --------teek hai (reply is OK).

5 Will you at any time be translating the Murlis ( either your own Murlis from your Baba or the Sakar Murlis of Brahma Baba) into English?
Ans:
We have a few of English translations of the Murlis that ShivBaba has been narrating to the PBKs. Some voice translations of Murli vcds are also available, which can be obtained from the PBKs. Sakar Murlis narrated through Brahma Baba are not translated by the PBKs, but we do have a good collection of English versions of Sakar Murlis and avayakta Vanis published by the BKs.

6. The BKs say all physical sex is impure, so how will the world be populated in the Golden Age?
Ans:
Satyug me sresth indriyon ki pyar se mukh ke pyar se bache janm lete hai , isiliye devtaon ko sresthachari kahajata hai . (Deities are called righteous because the children are born through the love of highest organs, through oral love in Golden Age .)

7. All married BK couples are expected to be celibate. Are married PBK couples expected to be celibate?
Ans:
Yes. The concept of purity has been explained in detail by ShivBaba in the various Murlis narrated to the PBKs as contained in various audio cassettes and vcds. A book has also been published by the PBKs on the subject of Purity containing Murli and avayakt Vani points published by the BKs.

8. In the Avyakt BapDada Murlis the “Advance Party” is often referred to. Do these references in these Murlis refer to the PBKs?
Ans:
Yes. But the BKs consider only those BKs who have been leaving their bodies as the real Advance Party ----wo to janm lene wali atmayen hai wo Advance Party kaise hosakte hai
(they are the souls which take birth, how can they be the Advance Party),
who have taken rebirth and will give birth to deities like Radha and Krishna. As per the BKs as well as the PBKs, the 9 lakh (9,00,000) population of deities should be ready by 2036. If the theory of BKs is to be believed, then how can a handful of BKs, who have been leaving their bodies, and taking rebirth, give birth to 9 lakh deities? In comparison, the advance knowledge being given by ShivBaba to PBKs says that 2.25 lakh couples will survive the destruction, undergo rejuvenation and give birth to 4.5 lakh deities by 2036 to constitute an initial deity population of 9 lakhs in the first birth of Golden Age.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.

It is also suggested that the members might raise any further querries based on the above mentioned or future Q&A in this thread, but it would be good if this thread is not used for discussing these Q&A with fellow members.

They can do so in any other existing thread or new thread. This request is being made to avoid hurting the sensibilities of any PBK who might not want the sanctity of this thread to be diluted by other opinions.

I hope my non-PBK friends would not mind this humble request.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
john
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by john »

Questions for clarification

1. Shiva is known as the ocean of Bliss, when he enters into a Chariot is this felt?... or is any sign/sensation felt by the Chariot?

2. Will Shiva play a part in a Chariot as Vishnu? if yes, will further Gyan be imparted through the Vishnu Chariot?

3. If it is the aim to become soulconscious and free from bodily thoughts, what are the benefits in Remembering Shiva in corporeal form?

4. Will earlier Sakar Murlis from before the 5 year cycle of Murlis be revealed again.

5. Apart from in the corporeal has it ever been possible for a soul to speak to Shiva?... in the Subtle Region for example or is this just imagination of the soul?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. If any PBK has got some Q&A already approved by Baba or answered by Baba and which could be understood by any non-BK, ex-BK, or BK, then they can post in this thread themselves or can send it to me through my email id.

If they wish to post themselves it is requested that they continue with the serial number that has been given so far so that it would be easy for reference at a later date. For. e.g. the next question and answer to be posted in this thread would be numbered Q.No.8 and not be unnumbered or as Q.No.1. Further, it would be nice if they could maintain the colours chosen for the Q&A to maintain uniformity. Dark Blue for questions and light blue for answers if the answer has been prepared by a PBK and then approved by Baba. And if the entire answer has been given by Baba, then the entire answer may be shown in red colour.

I am sure that most of the PBKs might have a rich stock of Q&A approved by Baba. If they are unable to decide which Q&A could be posted in this thread, they can seek approval from Baba once again. I have many Q&A from the xbkchat which I would post as and when I get time.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
jim
PBK

Post by jim »

Question to Baba

ShivBaba has narrated the clarification and explanation of the meaning of over 900 Sakar Murlis/Avaykt Vanis. Also there are over 70 VCDs over discussion groups addressing many FAQ on advanced knowledge. All these resources are available to those who recognise the Father (and have therefore done the 7 day advanced course/bhatti) and several DVDs of Baba's classes are available to the general public/those who haven't done bhatti.

Is there benefit in ShivBaba answering questions to those who don't recognise him? - and have therefore not done bhatti.

Is it that Baba has so much spare time to answer questions from those who haven't studied what has already been explained?

Jim
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. Our friend Sam had asked a few questions on the xbkchat for which I had given some answers and then got it corrected by Baba. The lines added by Baba have been shown in red letters.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q.No. 9. According to the tree of humanity diagram the first empress and emperor are Lakshmi and Narayan, in the Golden Age, and Ram and Sita are emperor and empress in the Silver Age. I have read on your web site that your Baba is an incarnation of Ram. This I find confusing as he must be a Silver Age soul.

Ans: Actually as per the advance knowledge, it has been taught by ShivBaba that the soul of Krishna is Dada Lekhraj and the soul of Ram is the present Chariot of Father Shiv. But this does not actually mean that the soul of Ram becomes Ram in the Silver Age or that he descends from the Soul World only in the Silver Age. Actually Ram has been referred to as the Father ----jo ramrajya stapan kerta hai, isiliye satyayug ko Ramrajya kahajata hai (the one who establishes the kingdom of Ram. That is why Golden Age is said to be the kingdom of Ram) and Krishna has been referred to as the child in the Murlis. This is based on the events that take place in the Confluence Age. At the beginning of the Copper Age, Shiv gives spiritual birth to the soul of Krishna, i.e. Dada Lekhraj by entering into the body of the soul of Ram, who was Dada Lekhraj's business partner. Although Father Shiv began His task of giving birth to Brahmins through the soul of Ram, the soul of Ram could not continue for a long time in the Yagya and left it and also left his body. After a few years the soul of Krishna, i.e. Dada Lekhraj became His temporary Chariot till 1969. When the soul of Krishna left his body and the Yagya in 1969 the soul of Ram entered the Yagya once again but in a new bodily costume, which is the final Chariot. It is through this Chariot that the stories associated with Ram or Krishna in the mythological scriptures are enacted. It is through the soul of Ram that the soul of Dada Lekhraj takes birth as Prince Shri Krishna after the forthcoming destruction. The soul of Ram is revealed to the world as the Confluence-Aged Ram/Krishna/Narayan or as Shankar or as Prajapita Brahma. Hence, Dada Lekhraj is referred to as the soul of Krishna and the present Chariot of Shiv is referred to as the soul of Ram. Since the soul of Ram becomes the first Narayan of heaven consisting of 21 births, the entire period of heaven is referred to as Ramrajya or Kingdom of Ram.

Q.No.10. Also I have read on your web site that to complete the Trimurti picture of the BKs your Baba should be pictured in the place of Shankar as a real person, in the same way that Brahma is pictured as a likeness of Brahma Baba. Does this mean that the role of your Baba is the role of the destruction of the iron age and that the role of Brahma Baba is the role of the establishment of the Golden Age?

Ans: Although your guess about the role of Shankar is right but your guess about Brahma Baba (Dada Lekhraj) is not correct as per advance knowledge. Although the picture of Dada Lekhraj has been shown in place of Brahma in the Trimurti, he is not the actual person playing the role of Brahma in the Confluence Age. It is Jagdamba, or world mother who plays the role of Brahma. You must have heard ShivBaba saying in the Murlis that this Brahma is the elder mother (badee Maa), this Brahma is Jagdamba, but since the body is Mama has been made instrumental to look after the female members of the Yagya. You must also be aware that Brahma as a male deity is worshipped only in one temple of India, i.e. in Ajmer, located in the state of Rajasthan. But Jagdamba, the world mother is worshipped in every town and village of India. This is because Brahma was not revealed as world mother through his male body that he had to leave in 1969 itself many years before the final revelation. So, although Brahma Baba (Dada Lekhraj) had the qualities of a mother, he is not actually the Brahma of Trimurti. The soul which is going to get revealed as World Mother or Jagdamba is the one who is going to be revealed as the Brahma of Trimurti.

Q.No.11. I have also read on your web site that the role of the BKs is to establish the rituals of Bhakti in readiness for the Copper Age. Do you agree with this? It would seem to make sense to me as the BKs are very fond of ritual and of pictures of Brahma Baba. If this is correct then what is the role of the PBKs? Are the two roles complementary, and will the BKs and PBKs join up to work together during the Confluence Age?

Ans: Yes, we do agree with what you have said. If you wish I can mail a couple of articles written about the rehearsal of Bhakti being done by BKs. Although PBKs, under the practical guidance of ShivBaba are trying to follow His Shrimat, there might be some PBKs also who may, by their actions, do the rehearsal of Bhakti in subtle or gross way. But ShivBaba is present to correct them, so there is a hope. Yes, the roles of BKs and PBKs are complementary and they will finally join up to work together towards revealing the Father to the world. PBKs ka role hai nayi duniya ki stapana kerna , swarg ki stapna kerna (the role of PBKs is to establish the new world, to establish heaven). But many BKs who choose to retain their sanskars of Bhakti like subordination to human gurus will have to leave their bodies and will miss out the final revelation of Father and the Confluence-Aged heaven in the world. PBKs me jo dusri dharm ki beejrup atmayen hai wo bhi dharmgurugiri dikhayenge (the seed-like souls of the other religions within the PBKs will also show the tendency of the religious preceptors).
arjun
PBK

Questions of ex-l

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. Our friend ex-l had asked a few questions under the thread "What are PBKs" in response to PBK Andrey Bhai's post. I have received the answers & their translations from Baba to the three questions asked by ex-l vide email no. 2076/06 and 2085/06.

Since his questions were first translated into Hindi, for which answers were received in Hindi, and then the English translation got approved, I am presenting both the Hindi and English version for the benefit of those who can understand Hindi also.

If the Admin or any one else can copy this post to the above mentioned thread, I would be very thankful. Otherwise, I will have to post in that thread afresh with all the colour combinations.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

Q.No.12. Yadi Brahma ki padhaai poori ho chuki hai toh kya Shiv nay padhaana band kar diya hai?
Ans: Krishna bachha to abhi bhi padhai padh raha hai.

Q.No.12. If Brahma has completed his studies then has Shiv stopped teaching?
Ans: Child Krishna is still studying knowledge.

Q.No.13. Yadi Shankar ka part 2004 may poora ho chuka hai toh Sakar Baba, Dada Lekhraj aur Shiv pita ka abhi kya part chal raha hai?
Ans: Abhi antaraal ka time chal raha hai . Shuruwat me Brahma ki titiledhari murty Dada Lekhraj pratyaksha hone me 14 saal laga. Lekin adi me Brahma, Vishnu, Shankar teeno hi murtiyan apna-apna karya to kiye na. Teeno murtiyon ne apna part to bajaya na. Parantu gupt roop se bajaya. Kisi ko bhi pata nehi chala, oon part bajane walon me original Brahma kaun, Vishnu kaun, Shankar kaun ?

Aise hi 7/8 saal ki antaraal period (69-77) me kisi mukarrar rath ke dwara Brahma, Vaishnavdevi or Shankar ki murty gupt roop se part bajati rahi par kisi ko patanehi chala ye teeno murtiyan kaun hai or kahan hai ?

Aise hi 2005 se leker 2007-08 tak antaraal period me Brahma, Vaishnavdevi ya Mahalakshmi arthat Jagadamba or Vaishnavi ka mix part Mahalakshmi or Shankar teeno hi murty apna gupt part antaral period me bajati raheti hai. Is akhir antaral period me apni part bajati raheti hai. Or ye antaral 3-4sal ka antaral samapt hone per jaise titledhari Brahma Dada Lekhraj ki murty kooch visesh Brahma kumar-kumarion ke beech me pratyaksha hui athwa Shankar ki dusri murty kuch visesh partdhari BKs ke beech me pratyaksha hui. Aise hi Vaishnavi murty bhi kuch vishesh BKs/PBKs ke beech me pratyaksha hoti hai .

Q.No.13. If Shankar’s part has been completed in 2004, then what is the role that Sakar Baba, Dada Lekhraj and Shiv are playing now?
Ans: Now the period of interval is going on. In the beginning, it took 14 years for the titleholder personality of Brahma Dada Lekhraj to get revealed. But in the beginning, Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar, all the three personalities performed their acts, isn’t it? All the three personalities played their parts, isn’t it? But they played their roles in an incognito way. Nobody came to know,among those who played those roles, who is the original Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar.

Similarly, during the interval period of 7/8 years (1969-77) the personalities of Brahma, Vaishnavi Devi and Shankar continued to play their roles through some permanent (fixed) Chariot, but nobody came to know as to who or where are these three personalities.

Similarly, during the interval period of 2005 to 2007-08 Brahma; Vaishnavi Devi or Mahalakshmi, i.e. the mix role of Jagdamba and Vaishnavi; and Shankar, all the three personalities keep playing their incognito role, during the interval period. They keep playing their roles in this last interval period. And at the end of this interval, just as the personality of titleholder Brahma Dada Lekhraj got revealed among some special Brahmakumar-kumaris or just as the second personality of Shankar got revealed among some BKs playing a special role, similarly the personality of Vaishnavi also gets revealed among some special BKs/PBKs.

Q.No.14. Aapke 33-33 saal ke hisaab ke anusaar Vishnu ka part aarambh ho jaana chaahiye. Kya yah theek hai?
Ans: Wo toh antaraal period batadiya na. Antaraal kaal chalta hai . Antaraal kaal chal raha hai . Antaral kaal poora hoga Vaishnavi murty pratakshya ho jayegi . 21/10/05 ki Avykta Vani me Baba ne ishara bhi de diya hai "Africa walon ne asli seva shuru ker di hai. " Tisri murty ki oosi time se hi pratyaksha hona sooru hogayi hai .

Q.No.14. As per your calculation of 33-33 years the role of Vishnu should have commenced. Is this correct?
Ans: That period of interval has already been mentioned, has it not? The period of interval is going on. The interval period is going on. When the period of interval gets completed, then the personality of Vaishnavi would get revealed. In the Avyakt Vani dated 21.10.05 Baba has given a hint also, “People of Africa have started the true service”. The revelation of the third personality has started since that time.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. Our friend Kurosh had asked a couple of questions in another thread. Since I do not remember the exact topic under which he had posted the questions, I am posting the Q&A here. Baba's answers received vide email no. 1097/06 and 3032/06. If anyone intimates the topic under which it was originally asked then we can copy these Q&A to that thread.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

Q.No.15. ShivBaba say hamaara communication (sanchaar) saakaar maadhyam kee limitations ke kaaran seemit kyon hota hai? Jaisey ki voh hamaarey man ka prashna swayam bhaamp kar jawaab kyon nahee deta? Uskay liye Translator ki jaroorat kyon padti hai?

Ans: Kyun ki bhagwan partdhari jani jananhar nehi hai.

Q.No.16. Shiv say jo uttar miltey hain uskay baarey may nimnalikhit may say kaunsi baat theek hai:
a) uttar Shiv detey hain aur uttar Sakar madhyam ke mukh say bola jaata hai.
b) uttar saakaar maadhyam dwara diye jaatey hain jiska connection Shiv say sabsey achha hai.
c) uttar saakaar maadhyam ya Shiv dwara diye jaatey hain aur ham bata nahee saktey kyonki Shiv ke aaney-jaaney ka pataa nahee chalta
d) uttar kaun deta hai is say farq nahee padta kyonki Shiv aur Sakar maadhyam ek hee hai.

Ans: Uttar Shiv ke soul hi deti hai Sakar taan dwara .

Q.No.15. Why is our communication with ShivBaba subject to the limitations of his corporeal medium? For.e.g. why does He not guess the questions arising in our mind and reply accordingly? Why is there a need for a translator for that?

Ans: Because the soul which plays the role of Bhagwaan is not a thought-reader (jaani-jaananhaar).

Q.No.16. Which among the following is correct about the answers that are received from Shiv?
a) The answer is given by Shiv and the answer is spoken through the mouth of the corporeal medium.
b) The answer is given by the corporeal medium, who has the best communication with Shiv.
c) The answer is given by the corporeal medium or Shiv and we cannot distinguish because ShivBaba comes and goes without anyone being able to discern.
d) It doesn't matter who gives the answer because Shiv and his corporeal medium are the same entity

Ans: It is the soul of Shiv only who gives the answer through the corporeal body.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote: d) It doesn't matter who gives the answer because Shiv and his corporeal medium are the same entity
Thank you for keeping the forum " on topic "!
Q 3 Ans: Because the soul which plays the role of Bhagwaan is not a thought-reader (jaani-jaananhaar).
Does 'God' have a vision of the state of the soul and the issues arising within it when hemeets it in Kampil? Did he not sense the state of humanity at the time of his incarnation?

If Shiv was to be channelled through a Westerner, would he speak in a Western Language?

We are starting to discuss other mediumistic channellers in another forum, has ShivBaba [ Shiva and Virendra Dev Dixit ] any awareness of those other spiritual entities from their point of view, what they might be or where they might come from?

It appears that some are of a higher spirituality and their messages quite spiritual or universal in their nature. Does Shiv have any other partners in the spiritual worlds to help him do his work? Is he part of a group of souls that come to help humanity?
surya
PBK

my questions to Baba...

Post by surya »

Q.1 Do Shiv and Ram ever get separate during the cycle? Meaning does Ram ever becomes a simple person like us, alone with his own soul?

Q.2 After Silver Age, does Ram ever fall into lust? Or is he ever pure in the entire drama?

Q.3 How does Shiv looks like when He is in Parandham?

Q.4 Who was Servakram's wife? Was it Gita Mata or the other mata present during the visions queries done by DL?

Q.5 How long did DL wait before going to the partner looking for answers?

Q.6 What was the date (day,year,time) that DL had the visions?

Q.7 Since Servakram wasn't at home ...how long did Gita Mata wait before relating the vision to him?

Q.8 And ..Did DL returned to get the clarification to his visions in another day? Did Gita Mata call DL back saying... come back to hear the meaning of everything?

I would very much appreciate an answer to these questions...

thanks

Surya
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear Surya Bhai, Om Shanti.
I have conveyed your questions to Baba. I shall post the answers as soon as I receive them.

Meanwhile it is requested that whenever anyone posts questions they can start from Q.No.1.... and not the last question to which the answers have already been posted, because it is not necessary that the answers would be received in the same serial order as you ask the questions.

I have changed the serial numbers assigned by you to your questions to maintain uniformity. I hope you would not mind it.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. Our friend Jim had asked the following question for which I am posting Baba's answer received vide email no. 4038/06. Jim Bhai's question was sent in original in English along with its gist in Hindi. Hence the question produced below in Hindi is a gist of the entire question asked by Jim Bhai in English.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

Q.No.17: Kya jinhonay bhatti nahee kee hai, ya jinhonay aapko pehchaana nahi hai unkay prashnon ka ShivBaba dwara jawaab diya jana uchit hai?
Kya ShivBaba ke paas itna khaali samay hai ki un aatmaon ke bhi prashnon ka jawaab dein jinhonay pehley say padhaai gayee padhayei nahee padhee hai?

Ans: Nehi , jinhone bhatti nehi kiya hai wo Baba se direct prasna pooch nehi skate hai , koi pbk chahe to oonki prasna ka jawab Baba se verify kerke deskata hai

Q.No.17: ShivBaba has narrated the clarification and explanation of the meaning of over 900 Sakar Murlis/avaykt varnies. Also there are over 70 VCDs over discussion groups addressing many FAQ on advanced knowledge. All these resources are available to those who recognise the Father (and have therefore done the 7 day advanced course/bhatti) and several DVDs of Baba's classes are available to the general public/those who haven't done bhatti.

Is there benefit in ShivBaba answering questions to those who don't recognise him? - and have therefore not done bhatti.

Is it that Baba has so much spare time to answer questions from those who haven't studied what has already been explained?

Ans: No. Those who have not undergone the bhatti, cannot ask questions to Baba directly. If any PBK wishes, then he/she can give reply to their questions after getting the reply verified by Baba.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Q.No.18: Kya Paramdham vaastav may koi sthaan hai ya fir keval man/aatma ki beej roopi sthiti?
Ans: Space ki charon taraf Paramdham hai hi , Murli me kaha hai tum bache param dham ko is sristhi per late ho . Sangamyug me paramdhamik stage banate hai . jis ko chaitanya Paramdham kahagaya.

Q.No.19: Yadi ShivBaba Kampil may hain toh kya iska artha hai Shiv Paramdham may nahe hai?
Ans: Theek hai.

Q.No.20: Yadi Shiv Sangamyug may keval 100 saal hee part bajaatey hain toh chakra ke baaki bhaag may kya vay anya aatmaon ki tarah jad avastha may rahtey hain ya fir unko vahaan honay ka ehsaas hota hai?
Ans: Bina sarir ki, atma ko jadbat kahenge.

Q.No.18: Does Paramdham actually exist as a place or is it just a seed state of mind/soul?
Ans: Paramdham is located around the space. It has been said in the Murli that you children bring down the Paramdham to this world. In the Confluence Age we attain a Paramdham-like stage which has been named as the living Paramdham.

Q.No.19: If ShivBaba is in Kampil, does this mean Shiva is not in Paramdham?
Ans: Yes, it is correct.

Q.No.20: If Shiva only plays a 100 year part in the Confluence Age is the rest of his part during the cycle in Paramdham in adormant state like other souls or does he have any consciousness of being there?
Ans: Without a body the soul would be said to be like a non-living object.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. Sister Bansy had raised some questions related to the Advance Party souls (BK souls who have left their bodies, like Mama, Baba, Didi, Dadis etc.) entering into the bodies of other BKs/PBKs. The questions and answers which have already been posted in the concerned thread quite sometime ago are being reproduced here for reference.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

Q.No.21: Kya aap samjha saktey hain ki yeh aatmaen (arthaat Advance Party ki aatmaen) BKs/PBKs may kaisey pravesh karti hain? Kya yah ShivBaba dwara Baba may praveshata jaisey hi hai jahaan kisi ko pataa nahee chaltaa hai ki kab aatma (aatmaon) nay pravesh kiya aur kab chali gayi?
Ans: Shiv bap pravesh kerte hai, ShivBaba nahee. Bk me sukshma sarir se prevesh kerte hai or oonka beej roop stage nehi banpati , jab ki pbk me pravesh kerne wali bk atmayen basic knowledge me jane ke karan sang ki rang se beej roopi stage jaldi pakadleti hai . agar bk walon me koi atma pravesh kerti hai to onka chehara mohara bhi badal sakta hai . agar koi atma pravesh kerti or chehara mohara badalta hai to oose sabit hota hai bahari duniya wali atma .

Q.No.22: Iskay alaava, kya yeh aatmaen har baar usee BK/PBK may pravseh karti hain, ya kya vay kisi bhi BK/PBK may pravesh karney ko swatantra hain?
Ans: jinke sath hisav kitav hai oonhime pravesh kerte hai .

Q.No.23: Jab vay aatmaen kisi sharir may nahee hoti hain, tab kya vay sookshma vatan may laut jaati hain?
Ans: Nahee, voh isee duniya may rahtee hain. -- uttar theek hai.

Q.No.21: Can you explain how these souls (i.e. Advance Party souls) enter BKs/PBKs, is it similar to ShivBaba entering Baba, and no one will know how the soul(s) come and go ?
Ans: It is Incorporeal Father Shiv who enters, not ShivBaba. (ShivBaba is a combination of incorporeal and corporeal.) These souls enter into the BKs with their subtle bodies and they cannot achieve a seed-like stage. Whereas when the BK souls enter into the PBKs, then because of their background of basic knowledge, they catch the seed-like stage soon because of the influence of company. If any soul enters into the BKs then their facial expressions can change. If a soul enters and if the facial expressions change then it proves that the soul belongs to the outside world.

Q.No.22: In addition, do these souls enter the same BK/PBK each time, or are they free to enter any BK/PBK ?
Ans: These souls enter only into those, with whom they have karmic debts.

Q.No.23: During the time when they are not in any body, do they return to the Subtle Region ?
Ans: No, they remain in this world only. ------- the reply is OK.