BKWSU Poland

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

BKWSU Poland

Post by fluffy bunny »

Oneway Traffic of Christianity or Problems of Brahma Kumaris of Poland

02 Feb 2002 By Agnieszka Koscianska, Warsaw

They stand at the fence, gazing at the house and its occupants. "We are treated as an exhibit", Halina says. "Sometimes they get confused and go away. Sometimes they act like they have other reasons to stand there."

After Sunday mass, people from the parish go on 'excursions', as Halina Paradela, the founder and spiritual leader of the Polish Brahma Kumaris community, describes it. Other students call them 'pilgrimages': Catholics coming to see what the sekta looks like. Brahma Kumaris' tactic to deal with this organized 'gazing' is to start conversations, to go out and talk to the people.

The Brahma Kumaris Meditation Centre is situated next to a Catholic Church in Rakowiec, Warsaw - a district just a couple of minutes' bus ride from the centre. The previous owner of the villa, built in the thirties, had no money for a major renovation and decided to give the house to Brahma Kumaris. They rebuilt the house and established a meditation centre where students can practice Raja Yoga, a technique of self-development.

This is when the conflict started. Now, the priest wants to take over the house. Apparently, he cannot tolerate a spiritual community with a strange religious tradition in the same neighbourhood as his church. He is starting an anti-cult campaign. During long sermons, he repeats his assertion that a dangerous sekta is living in the neighbourhood. In his opinion, Brahma Kumaris is a threat to children, and parents should take action to protect them. He claims that the sekta took over the house illegally and that they had no permission to rebuild the house. He collects more than seven hundred signatures against the sekta.

The "sekta" Brahma Kumaris was founded in 1939 by Dada Lekhraj. He established the spiritual university after having a series of powerful visions. In them he was given the mission to support women, so he nominated 12 young girls to administrative positions. Decades later the feminist ideology of Brahma Kumaris also expanded to the West. At the beginning of the eighties, the Brahma Kumaris community was founded in Poland. Its story so far has been very ambivalent: At one point, two agents from the secret services, who were actually employed to spy on the Brahma Kumaris, converted and emigrated to India to be closer to the main meditation centre.

Religious minorities are often accused of drug use, kidnapping and participation in international secret conspiracies and mental manipulation. The mass media and anti-cult organisations in Poland allow no exceptions.

So the Brahma Kumaris community became a target. People from the parish and journalists became curious about the house. Journalists working for tabloid press started to write articles about the dangerous sekta and the 'illegal building'. They accused Brahma Kumaris of kidnapping a 'little girl'. Her mother asked journalists to help her to get her daughter back from the sekta. They prepared a TV program. They did not say that this 'little girl' is a 28-year old woman who decided for herself to practice Raja Yoga.

In his sermons, the priest stresses that the sekta works in co-operation with the Devil. He calls the Brahma Kumaris community a Satanist sekta. When the community tries to settle the conflict he refuses to talk to them. Some people from the neighbourhood say that the main reason for the priest's anger is the fact that he wants to take over the house. They say that in the past he took over other houses illegally himself, destroyed them and built a huge church in their place.

The Brahma Kumaris community doesn't want conflict; they want dialogue. They talk to people, explain, reduce prejudice. This way the atmosphere in Rakowiec improves, but it's still not good. Once a man came and said to Halina: "I had to have a drink before coming here. Tell me, who are you really?"
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Retreat in Poland with sister.Maureen

Post by abrahma kumar »

Rcvd via the BKWSU:
Retreat in Poland with sister.Maureen

Retreat report:

Between 13th-18th of Sept. the 7th Regional Retreat took place in the beautiful setting of the Tatra mountains- South of Poland.

120 BK's and guests from Poland, UK, Lithuania, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary and Serbia enjoyed a unique time of powerful tapasya, classes, workshops, cooking, eating Brahma Bhojan and viewing the beauty of the mountains.

Our special senior teacher this year was Sister Maureen from London. Everyone appreciated Sister Maureen easiness, openness and powerful classes. This year's special gift from Baba and Drama was the visit of Sister Brijben from GRC. Thank you Brijben for your wonderful quiet company which speaks more powerfully than words. We also had a galaxy of BapDada's special children:

From UK Sister Maggie Parle, br Paul Roche, Br Marek (GRC), Sister Sonia Kumar; from Lithuania Sister Egidija and 12 BapDada's stars, br Tony from Slovakia, sister Klari & Marianna from Hungary, br Michel from Serbia and many others. Thank you all for contributing to the very special and powerful experience of the retreat.

Sister Maureen also gave alecture in Cracow, in the 14th century Town Hall on the theme
'Power of Change'.

Thank you all, looking forward to next year retreat.

Sister Halina and Poland nivasis

Om Shanti
ak1972
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to discuss Gyan related points & participate in discussions posted

Re: BKWSU Poland

Post by ak1972 »

Om Shanti,

This is not what baba has asked all souls to do. Going to retreat,staying in mountains & having a bash.

All Sisters & brothers,please understand the real meaning of the words in Murli & kindly ask all those senior brothers & sisters to share the unedited & unrevised muralis,so that you get the actual essence.

Do not go by what Dadi's are asking you to do.

This is total disgrace to the Yagya.

OGS
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

The above news was in 2007. What is the present situation? Does anyone know?
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

ak1972 wrote:1)All Sisters & Brothers,please understand the real meaning of the words in Murli & kindly ask all those senior Brothers & Sisters to share the unedited & unrevised muralis,so that you get the actual essence.

2)This is total disgrace to the Yagya.
1)Are you crying? When you have ShivBaba in direct with you, why do you need old Murlis?

2)Dear Soul or PBKs, what is Yagya according to PBKs? - Is it AIVV, BKWSU?
Here lowkik world people criticed BKWSU. How does it affect AIVV? When AIVV wishes to prove activities of BKWSU as wrong and kouravas, etc how can any criticisms on BKWSU is disgrace to PBKs?

PBKs believe that all the Murli points are meant for and are about just BKs and PBKs and are not for or about lowkik world. So how the criticisms or relation with outside world affect Yagya matters?
ak1972
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to discuss Gyan related points & participate in discussions posted

Post by ak1972 »

Om Shanti Bhat Bhai,

1)Are you crying? When you have ShivBaba in direct with you, why do you need old Murlis?:

No Body is crying.it's just sad that our Brothers & sisters are following things which are not required.The old muralis are the ones for which he is giving clarifications.I think ,if you understand the real essence of what the muralis are,rather than just listening to what the sister says ,you will accept & understand what I have said.

2)Dear Soul or PBKs, what is Yagya according to PBKs? - Is it AIVV, BKWSU?..
Yagya is where the Supreme Soul through the Sakar medium is teaching daily & living with all the children. The Murli is very clear on this : " Har Din har samayTum Sang Rahoon,Tum sangh Khaoon,Tum sang padoon", is this what is happening in BKWSU? Even if you say it is ,that is only during the season when Brahma baba comes (alone), what happens to the rest of the year,is Shiva paramatma coming on each & every sister & conducting your class?.Again to quote from Murli" MEIN PAVITHRA KANYA KE TAN MEIN NAHIN AATHA HOON"Mein pathith Tan mein hein aatha hoon". Now please use your wisdom & judge who is pavithra & who is pathith. Kindly, check the muralis & do not quote " I have never heard this point".If you have not,please ask your center incharge where are the muralis with this points.

Here lowkik world people criticed BKWSU. How does it affect AIVV? When AIVV wishes to prove activities of BKWSU as wrong and kouravas, etc how can any criticisms on BKWSU is disgrace to PBKs?

It does not bring disgrace to PBK , but it completely insults the Godly teaching & srimath.One side BK teachers are asking everyone to follow srimath & not to focus on money making,other side they force every one to pay up huge sums for their extravagant living,Where Murli says : Saadh a jeevean & simple food, please go to any of your centers kitchen & see what kind of food is being made & what is the lifestyle the sisters are leading-A/c, Cars, Blue ray players, Travel in Business class... what are they going to do in the end when there will be utter chaos.I can give you numerous centers which were nothing & have become lavish places.If you apply your thoughts you will see the way you are asked to pay & all the time it is said it is for Yagya where as Baba has clearly said in lot many muralis " MAANGNE SE MARNA BHALA" (It is better to die,rather than beg).It is applicable with in the family & outside, hope you understand .All this will never happen,if there is faith on one Baap & not on Dadas & Dadis.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

ak1972 wrote:Again to quote from Murli" MEIN PAVITHRA KANYA KE TAN MEIN NAHIN AATHA HOON"Mein pathith Tan mein hein aatha hoon". Now please use your wisdom & judge who is pavithra & who is pathith. Kindly, check the muralis & do not quote " I have never heard this point".If you have not,please ask your center incharge where are the muralis with this points. .
If you have and feel they are of high importance, you should be able to quote them.

Will you please explain how Mr. Dixit is patit sharir? How he is fit to be Chariot? - There is a thread - God's Chariot and its name- You can explain there.

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2107
Where Murli says : Saadh a jeevean & simple food, please go to any of your centers kitchen & see what kind of food is being made & what is the lifestyle the Sisters are leading-A/c, Cars, Blue ray players, Travel in Business class... what are they going to do in the end when there will be utter chaos.
12-08-72(3):- Abhee tum sammukh sunte ho. Aur bachche tape se sunenge. Ek din TeleVision par bhee dekhenge. Aise mat samajhnaa yah mahangee cheez yahaan naheen aa saktee hai. Sabhee kuch hogaa. Pichadeevaalon ke liye aur hee sahaj ho jaavegaa. Himmate bachche madade baap. Yah bhee prabandh ho jaavegaa. Service karnevaale achche honge to yah bhee sabhee prabandh ho jaavegaa bachchon kee unnati ke liye. Vah bhee jisko chaahiye le sakte hain.

= ... Do not feel/think that costly items will not come here. Everything will happen. for latecomers everything will become easy. ... Even this will be ready
I can give you numerous centers which were nothing & have become lavish places.If you apply your thoughts you will see the way you are asked to pay & all the time it is said it is for Yagya where as Baba has clearly said in lot many muralis " MAANGNE SE MARNA BHALA" (It is better to die,rather than beg).It is applicable with in the family & outside, hope you understand .
Baba has already said- even those in gyaan for 30 to 40 yrs will leave gyaan. so this has nothing to do with bk/pbk differences.

All this will never happen,if there is faith on one Baap & not on Dadas & Dadis.
What was the cause for Kamala Dixit to leave then?
ak1972

Post by ak1972 »

12-08-72(3):- Abhee tum sammukh sunte ho. Aur bachche tape se sunenge. Ek din TeleVision par bhee dekhenge. Aise mat samajhnaa yah mahangee cheez yahaan naheen aa saktee hai. Sabhee kuch hogaa. Pichadeevaalon ke liye aur hee sahaj ho jaavegaa. Himmate bachche madade baap. Yah bhee prabandh ho jaavegaa. Service karnevaale achche honge to yah bhee sabhee prabandh ho jaavegaa bachchon kee unnati ke liye. Vah bhee jisko chaahiye le sakte hain.

= ... Do not feel/think that costly items will not come here. Everything will happen. for latecomers everything will become easy. ... Even this will be ready

1. 12.08.72 Murli is not Sakar Murli,so I have my reservations if it is unedited.
2. "Abhee tum sammukh sunte ho"- Behad ka baap behad ke bachoon se behad ke baatein karte hein. Now kiske sunmukh baitee hein. Kya Gulzar Dadi ke tan se behad ka baap baath kartha hein ya brahma baba? ... Please understand the meaning of the word. It can never be Siva bindu as again I will reiterate that Shiva paramatma comes in Pathith Tan only, & Gulzar Dadi is pavitra kanya as she was initiated in Gyan since age of 7,so this is not applicable to BK's students as they are not sitting & hearing Murli directly from Baap.
3.Aur bachche tape se sunenge. Ek din TeleVision par bhee dekhenge.- Now who will liste in Tape & see in TV. Who is the one who is spreading Gyan & discussion through this medium? All murlai clarifications are available in Tape & DVD's.
4.Aise mat samajhnaa yah mahangee cheez yahaan naheen aa saktee hai. Sabhee kuch hogaa. Pichadeevaalon ke liye aur hee sahaj ho jaavegaa. Himmate bachche madade baap. Yah bhee prabandh ho jaavegaa. Service karnevaale achche honge to yah bhee sabhee prabandh ho jaavegaa bachchon kee unnati ke liye. Vah bhee jisko chaahiye le sakte hain.

Again understand the deeper meaning, assuming that this is unedited, the deeper meaning of the word "service karnevaale achche honge to yah bhee sabhee prabandh ho jaavegaa", what service is BK doing with their personal Blue ray players & DVD players? Sisters in Delhi centre are watching Hindi Films, I have a surrendered brother who gave this information as he was the one who used to get the DVD'ss & also food from Hotels.

" I can give you numerous centers which were nothing & have become lavish places.If you apply your thoughts you will see the way you are asked to pay & all the time it is said it is for Yagya where as Baba has clearly said in lot many muralis " MAANGNE SE MARNA BHALA" (It is better to die,rather than beg).It is applicable with in the family & outside, hope you understand ".

Baba has already said- even those in gyaan for 30 to 40 yrs will leave gyaan. so this has nothing to do with BK/PBK differences.

... The point I had raised & the answer seems irrelevant.

All this will never happen,if there is faith on one Baap & not on Dadas & Dadis.What was the cause for Kamala Dixit to leave then?...
If a person is not physically present that does not mean that the person has left Gyan. If you want to know why kamala devi Dixit left Gyan,you will know the reason when you are doing Bhatti & before you sign the Nischay patra,the letter written by Kamala devi dixit is read, it is up to your wisdom to gauge the meaning of what is written.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Thank you
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

1. 12.08.72 Murli is not Sakar Murli,so I have my reservations if it is unedited.
You can have any reservations.

Also- how do you say Murlis before 1969 are correct? Because everything is written by human beings, it is not?
"Abhee tum sammukh sunte ho"- Behad ka baap behad ke bachoon se behad ke baatein karte hein. Now kiske sunmukh baitee hein. Kya Gulzar Dadi ke tan se behad ka baap baath kartha hein ya Brahma Baba? ... Please understand the meaning of the word.
BKs do not read Sakar Murli in front of Gulzaar Dadi! A BK sister reads it and others hear. no one considers that Murli is spoken through Dadi. All believe those whords were spoiken thorugh Brahma before 1969!

Now- do you say- those words are spoken by dixit in sanmukh?

If they are thorugh Sanmukh, how come it is sanmukh in all AIVVs because all are not sitting in front of Mr. Dixit every time. If you believe it in VCDS, how come sanmukh through audio CDs ? so do you believe for PBK family sanmukh means mainly through VCDs?
I will reiterate that Shiva paramatma comes in Pathith Tan only, & Gulzar Dadi is pavitra kanya as she was initiated in Gyan since age of 7....
thank you for the discussion of this in the other thread. - http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t= ... 481#p33481
All murlai clarifications are available in Tape & DVD's.
Is tape sanmukh?

Also I think - DVD player things cannot be called as TV. No TV broadcasting happens there.

But today in some TV channles- I think Zee Jaagaran- some Murlis are spoken and this is service of BKWSU and not AIVV.

Sisters in Delhi centre are watching Hindi Films, I have a surrendered Brother who gave this information as he was the one who used to get the DVD'ss & also food from Hotels.
Even I also watch movies and take food outside even hotels.
The point I had raised & the answer seems irrelevant.
how come? Because BKs are numberwise. So why it is irrelevant?
If a person is not physically present that does not mean that the person has left Gyan
so what happens when a person sees a movie or eats food from outside? Because these are physical aspects.
If you want to know why kamala devi Dixit left Gyan,you will know the reason when you are doing Bhatti & before you sign the Nischay patra,the letter written by Kamala devi dixit is read, it is up to your wisdom to gauge the meaning of what is written.
If you cannot or do not wish to explain, it is OK.
ak1972

Post by ak1972 »

Om Shanti Bhat Bhai,

1. You have hardly understood gyaan & importance of purity.
2. Thank you for admitting everything that you do like watching films & eating in hotel.. you are the best BK teachers follower not Brahma baba's teaching's follower.If you had at least followed what Brahma baba had done in his lifetime, you would not be so immature & irresponsible BK.
3. When you have hardly understood the basic point of Purity, there is no use of continuing discussion with you,sincere request first follow purity, then start your discussion.
4. STOP FOLLOWING SISTERS & ATLEAST FOLLOW WHAT BRAHMA BABA DID.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

When you have hardly understood the basic point of Purity, there is no use of continuing discussion with you,sincere request first follow purity, then start your discussion.
I also wanted to know whether you are really interested in discussion on knowledge or discus on knowledge without any bias. That is why I wrote a little bit more.

If you have true faith in your belief you should be able to explain. Moreover are you here just to discuss with me or to do Baba's service? Many people read here what is written is it not? So are you not interested in their service? = Don't you wish to explain them your knowledge?
there is no use of continuing discussion with you
I can remind you about the story of the fox saying grapes are sour.
4. STOP FOLLOWING Sisters & ATLEAST FOLLOW WHAT Brahma Baba DID.
Thank you for the orders Oh my dear Master!

This is the pitiable state of PBKs. They do not know even how to interact- the so called advanced knowledge souls- gyaani tu aatmaayen!
ak1972

Post by ak1972 »

I will not mind explaining or discussing Gyan with souls who have at least following basic principles of Purity.
Instead of quoting Fox & grape story, please try to understand what Gyan is & then join discussions.
Till then let us not waste each others time

OGS