61st anniversary of India's Independance

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

61st anniversary of India's Independance

Post by arjun »

Text of a message sent to me by a friend via email on the eve of India's 61st Independance Day:

Valentines Day, new year, friendship day. Every1 celebrates n msgs b4 10 days regarding that, But independence day there is no advance msg from anyone, let us celebrate the independence day at least from now.

PROUD TO BE AN Indian.

JAI HIND

This is our 60th Independence Day!

Freedom is not a Right but a Feeling!

Let's be proud to feel the Freedom!

Let's say loud we are INDIANS!!!

Let all of us get to-gather &

Let's Celebrate Our Freedom!

It is our duty to preserve this Freedom!

Carry this forward to the future!

We did, We do, We will do!!!

Set the celebration on Air, Share your Joy, You're Free to do it, Send this to every Indian, to say,

Vande Mataram!

Although spiritual knowledge (including BK/PBK) is beyond national barriers, I congratulate all the Indians on the 61st Anniversary of India's Independance.

Regards,
On Godly Service,
Arjun
alladin
Friends and family of

Post by alladin »

Yes, and love to Gandhiji and all freedom fighters in the world, including us!
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.

Watching the various programmes on numerous TV channels of India, with wide participation of members Pakistani politics, arts and sports, I was wondering if the dream of Akhand Bharat (undivided India) could be realized much sooner than one could have imagined. Politicians may not allow people to have such dreams, but I suppose people at the ground level must have definitely dreamt of such a possibility.

When the two Germanys could unite, why cannot India and Pakistan?

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun