Realisation of ShivBaba and Vishnu Party

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
john
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Realisation of ShivBaba and Vishnu Party

Post by john »

In what year did Mr Dashrath Patel realise he was ShivBaba?
Was it before or after becoming a BK or before/after becoming a PBK?
In what year will Vishnu Party ascend to Paramdham?
Anant Patel
Affinity to the BKWSU: Vishnu Party
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am son of Shri Dashrathbhai Patel

Re: Realisation of ShivBaba and Vishnu Party

Post by Anant Patel »

Dear brother John ,
In december 1998, my Father realised that he is Maha Shiva, he show him self as Vishnu. Thats why they have started Vishnu Party after that.

We are in search of seed soul who is the creater of the Earth. without that no one can change the world even my Father also.

This world is created by devta(deity) not by Shiva. this earth is runnig by the thought power of seed soul . so world can be tramsform by only seed soul. Shiva's duty is to give knowledge to seed soul only . then after they can change world.

If all this work depended on Shiva then why did not Shiva complete this work in 1969. why he became late ? why he delay? he already got 9 lakhs souls in b.k.....so what happened ....there are something different which all people think.......

All drama made by seed soul , and only he can change otherwise wait & watch. You and me cant do anything. Even Shiva has to wait & watch. Shiva cannot do anything.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

If it were only a matter of the seed souls these seed souls could have changed the world in the past. Shiva is required to guide them. Then it cannot be said that there is delay in the task. Everything is accurate according to the drama. ;-)

If your Father is Shiva are you Ganesh?
Anant Patel
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am son of Shri Dashrathbhai Patel

Post by Anant Patel »

param shanti,
andrey wrote: Everything is accurate according to the drama. ;-)

If your Father is Shiva are you Ganesh?
Drama is not fix my dear brother. If it so then we should not do any thing. We do not need to eat. Food will automatically come in to our mouth. We must do purusharth. without that we cant get any thing. Our drama can be changed by our thought power(purusharth).

I am not ganesh, ganesh is deity, not a big one. Even Brama, Vishnu & Shankar are not big ones. Shiva & Shankar both are different. These deities have limited power. They are the generator operator & destructor of 1 galaxy only. :prize: :confused:

My Father never became Brama, Vishnu, Shankar. He comes to Earth only for 1 time. when all deities became human and forgot them self, then maha Shiva came to Earth to awake them.

anant Patel
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

john wrote: In what year did Mr Dashrath Patel realise he was ShivBaba?
Was it before or after becoming a BK or before/after becoming a PBK?
In what year will Vishnu Party ascend to Paramdham?
Dear brother Anantji,
Welcome!

John has asked above the very questions I had in my mind. You already answered the first question - kindly give us the answers for the 2 other questions.

And one more question - I heard that you were a bk and pbk before also, so at that time when you were a brahmin did you enjoy the experiences with the BKs and with Baba Virendra Dev Dixit?

Om Shanti
warrior
Anant Patel

Post by Anant Patel »

warrior wrote:In what year will Vishnu Party ascend to Paramdham?

And one more question - I heard that you were a BK and PBK before also, so at that time when you were a Brahmin did you enjoy the experiences with the BKs and with Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit?
param shanti Dear brother,

When I was child I usually visit bk centre with my Father near our home. in fact my Father made this center in nirnay nagar, Ahmedabad. Then later he donated to b.k
I visited Kampil at least 5 times but I was a minor at that time. I was always with my Father.

I really like Mount Abu. I have so many photos with Dadiji in Mount Abu.

" what year will Vishnu Party ascend to Paramdham" i think this question should be asked to b.k and pbk . 70 years have passed and all promises boken by shiv baba infact. But if you ask me then I will give answer.

We can go alone to Paramdham but BapDada cannot go alone. He gave promise to child " sath khayenge sath piyenge & sath jayenge "

So we are waiting for seed soul of the earth. Without that no one can complete drama.

only seed soul can give mukti & jivan mukti to 800 crore people. Shiva baba never do this work because this is seed soul duty.

I think you got answer. :D
uddhava
ex-BK

Post by uddhava »

john wrote: In what year will Vishnu Party ascend to Paramdham?
wikipedia wrote: Vaikunta (Sanskrit वैकुण्ठम्) or Paramapadham is the abode of Lord Vishnu.
Sorry to digress but can someone please tell me the transliteration of this Sanksrit and is there a difference between 'Paramdham' and 'Parampadham'?
Anant Patel

Post by Anant Patel »

uddhava wrote: Vaikunta (Sanskrit वैकुण्ठम्) or Paramapadham is the abode of Lord Vishnu.
Dear Brother Param Shanti,

Actually there is a difference between both. Paramdham is supreme abode where souls remain in nirakari form. In Vaikunth soul has akari form. There are certain levels in the universe. if you have ever read mahabharat & ramayan . these things are mentioned in that.

Indra came to earth from indrapuri, Vishnu came to earth from his Vaikunth, brahma came to earth from brahmapuri. vikuntha dham is one of them. just like our house. we make our house because we can live easily. so Vishnu created this Vaikunth for his own residence.

So when soul left body and at the time of death he remembar vaikuntha he/she went to this place. if he / she do not have knowledge about that then these soul remain in his own house as ghost.

The normal soul cant cross those levels because they do not have power in his sukshma (ethical body) . Today the souls who are saints after death they left earth and stay in 4 stage of universe which is called maharshi lok. they never come back to earth. because everyone is tired from his life. they didint get god during in life so they wait for god in that lok.

Even today, if any bk bramakumar/ kumari left body , we thought he went to sukhma vatan but it is not true. they do not have power to go beyond earth. they are roming around the world with Dada Lekhraj. at the end of life whome so ever you remember you will join the same group. if you follow brahma you will join his grop. if you remember any saint you will join his group.

" yatha bramande tatha pinde " means what ever the environment in the planet or galaxy (bramand) you must have same ethical body (sukhma sarir) . Otherwise you cannot survive there. For example, if you go to moon you cannot live without air. So there are different types of environment in the universe.

I think it is enough.

Anant Patel, Ahmedabad.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

uddhava wrote:Sorry to digress but can someone please tell me the transliteration of this Sanksrit and is there a difference between 'Paramdham' and 'Parampadham'?
वैकुण्ठम = vaikuntham
Parampadham = परमपदम

In literal sense Parampadham means the highest post/position, while Paramdhaam means the supreme abode.
uddhava
ex-BK

Post by uddhava »

arjun wrote:
वैकुण्ठम = vaikuntham
Parampadham = परमपदम

In literal sense Parampadham means the highest post/position, while Paramdhaam means the supreme abode.
Is wikipedia wrong then - should it say 'Vaikunta or Paramdham (not 'Parampadham') is the abode of Lord Vishnu'?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

uddhava wrote:Is wikipedia wrong then - should it say 'Vaikunta or Paramdham (not 'Parampadham') is the abode of Lord Vishnu'?
I cannot say. It may be possible that Paramdhaam and Parampadham are considered to be synonyms in the Hindu scriptures. I will try to confirm from someone who knows Sanskrit and Hindu philosophy better than me.
uddhava
ex-BK

Post by uddhava »

OK thanks. Anyway do BKs / PBK's ever refer to Paramdham as Vaikuntha?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

uddhava wrote:Anyway do BKs / PBK's ever refer to Paramdham as Vaikuntha?
No. Vaikunth for BKs/PBKs means heaven (Golden Age).
uddhava
ex-BK

Post by uddhava »

arjun wrote:
No. Vaikunth for BKs/PBKs means heaven (Golden Age).
OK Vaikunth means the Golden Age part of the cycle whereas Paramdham is outside all golden, silver etc yugas, and is abode of God?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

OK Vaikunth means the Golden Age part of The Cycle whereas Paramdham is outside all golden, silver etc yugas, and is abode of God?
Yes