Q&A published by BKs in Sakar Murlis

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Q&A published by BKs in Sakar Murlis

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.

As we all know that since many years BKs have been publishing one or two Q&A at the beginning of the revised Sakar Murlis. Apart from that the BKs have also published some Q&A at the end of certain Avyakt Vanis as part of the compilation of season-wise Avyakt Vanis.

Since BKs are not ready to officially answer any of the questions being asked by BKs, PBKs, non-BKs, ex-BKs and others, I had been thinking of starting a thread that would contain the official Q&A published by the BKs so far, as part of the Sakar Murlis and Avyakt Vanis.

I had produced one such Q&A from an Avyakt Vani in a thread in the Commonroom Section. I am starting this thread with that Q&A itself. I will produce some more Q&A as and when I get time to type them. Meanwhile if anyone else wishes to contribute to this thread, they are most welcome.

For the convenience of future reference, any Q&A quoted from Sakar Murlis may be numbered as Q.No.SM-1 ... Q.No.SM-20 etc. and any Q&A quoted from Avyakt Vanis may be numbered as Q.No.AV-1 ... Q.No.AV-33, etc. If members feel that it would be better if these two types of Q&A are to be grouped in two different threads then it could be done at any stage. (Any moderator deciding to do so may kindly copy this post as the first post of the new thread also).

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Prashna No.SM-1: Manushya kaun see ek baat ko jaan lein toh sab sanshay door ho jaayengey?
Uttar: Baap kaun hai, vah kaisey aatey hain – yah baat jaan lein toh sab sanshay door ho jaayengey. Jab tak Baap ko nahee jaanaa tab tak sanshay mit nahee saktey. Nishchaybuddhi ban-ney say vijaymala may aa jaayengey, lekin ek-ek baat may second may poora nishchay hona chaahiye.

Question No.SM-1: By knowing which one thing, all the doubts of the human beings would vanish?
Ans: Who is the Father, how does He come? – by knowing this, all the doubts would vanish. Until one has not known the Father, the doubts cannot vanish. By developing faith, one would come in the rosary of victory, but one must develop complete faith in every matter in a second.

(taken from the revised Sakar Murli dated 1.6.07, published by the BKs in Hindi and translated by a PBK)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Prashna No.SM-2: Tum bachhon ko baap dwara kaun see responsibility mili hui hai?
Uttar: Bachhey, behad ka baap behad ka sukh deney aaya hai, toh tumhara farz hai ghar-ghar may yah paigaam doh. Baap ka madadgaar ban ghar-ghar ko swarg banaao. Kaanton ko fool banaaney kee seva karo. Baap samaan nirahankaari, niraakaari ban sabki khidmat karo. Saari duniya ko Ravan dushman kay chambey say chudana – yah sabsey badee responsibility tum bachhon kee hai.

Question No.SM-2: Which responsibility have you children received from the Father ?
Ans: Children, the unlimited Father has come to give unlimited happiness. So it is your duty to give this message in every home. Become the helpers of the Father and transform every house into heaven. Do the service of transforming the thorns into flowers. Become egoless, incorporeal like the Father and serve everyone. Liberating the entire world from the grasp of the enemy Ravan – this is the biggest responsibility of you children.

(taken from the revised Sakar Murli dated 2.6.07, published by the BKs in Hindi and translated by a PBK)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Prashna No.SM-3: Kaun saa nishchay yadi pakka ho toh Yoga toot nahee saktaa?
Uttar: Satyug Treta may ham paavan thay, Dwapar Kaliyug may patit baney, ab fir hamey paavan ban-na hai, yah nishchay pakka ho toh Yoga toot nahee saktaa. Maya haar khilaa nahee saktee.

Question No.SM-3: By developing which firm faith, our Yoga (i.e. connection) cannot cannot break?
Ans: We were pure in the Golden Age and the Silver Age, then we became sinful in the Copper Age and the Iron Age. Now we have to again become pure. If we have this firm faith, then the Yoga (i.e. connection with the Father) cannot break. Maya cannot defeat us.

(taken from the revised Sakar Murli dated 6.6.07, published by the BKs in Hindi and translated by a PBK)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Prashna No.SM-4: Tum bachhon ko kis pareeksha say darnaa va moonjhnaa nahee hai?
Uttar:Agar chaltey-chaltey is puraani jutti (shareeer) ko koi takleef hoti hai, beemaari aadi aati hai, toh is say darnaa va moonjhnaa nahee hai aur hee khush hona hai, kyonki tum jaantey ho – yah karma Bhog hai. Purana hisaab-kitaab chuktu ho raha hai. Ham yogbal say hisaab-kitaab nahee chuktu kar sakey toh karma-Bhog say chuktu ho raha hai. Yah jaldee khatma ho toh achcha hai.

Question No.SM-4: You children should not fear or get confused with which examination?
Ans: If, while treading the path of knowledge, this old shoe (i.e. the body) experiences any problem, if you suffer any disease, etc., then one should not fear or get confused. One should feel even more happy because you know that this is a karma Bhog (punishment for the karma). The old karmic accounts are getting cleared. We could not clear our karmic accounts through the power of Yoga, so they are getting cleared through karma-Bhog. The sooner it gets cleared the better it is.

(taken from the revised Sakar Murli dated 7.6.07, published by the BKs in Hindi and translated by a PBK)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Prashna No.SM-5: Godly student kay mukh say kaun say shabd nahee nikalney chaahiye?
Uttar: Hamey padhaai padhney kee fursat nahee hai, yah shabd tumhaarey mukh say nahee nikalney chaahiye. Baap koi bachhon kay sir par aapdaa (bojh-samasya) nahee daaltey. Sirf kahtey hain savery-saverey uth ek ghari, aadhi ghari, mujhey Yaad karo aur padhaai padho.

Question No.SM-5: Which words should not be uttered by the Godly students?
Ans: We do not have time to study the knowledge. – These words should not emerge from your mouth. The Father does not load you with problems (burdens). He just says that get up early morning and remember me for a moment or half and study the knowledge.

(taken from the revised Sakar Murli dated 9.6.07, published by the BKs in Hindi and translated by a PBK)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Prashna No.SM-6: Tum bachchon ko kis baat ka jaraa bhi fikar nahee hona chaahiye, kyon?
Uttar: Agar koi chaltey-chaltey heartfail ho jata, sharir chod deta toh tumhay fikar nahee hona chaahiye kyonki tum jaantey ho harek ko apnee act karnaa hai. Tumhay khush hona chaahiye ki aatma, gyaan aur Yoga kay sanskar lekar gayee toh aur hee Bhaarat kee achchi seva karegi. Fikar kee baat nahee. Yah toh drama kee bhavi hai.

Question No.SM-6: You children should not worry even slightly about which matter?
Ans: While treading the path of knowledge, if one suffers heart failure, if one leaves the body, then you should not worry, because you know that everyone has to perform his/her act. You must feel joyful that the soul has carried/taken with it the sanskars of knowledge and Yoga. So it will serve Bharat (India) in a better way. There is nothing to worry. This is fixed in the drama.

(taken from the revised Sakar Murli dated 11.6.07, published by the BKs in Hindi and translated by a PBK)
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

There are more questions than answers ...

Post by abrahma kumar »

Hi Arjun, i have a query.The second paragraph of your post as follows puzzles me. You said:
Arjun wrote:Since BKs are not ready to officially answer any of the questions being asked by BKs, PBKs, non-BKs, ex-BKs and others, I had been thinking of starting a thread that would contain the official Q&A published by the BKs so far, as part of the Sakar Murlis and Avyakt Vanis
You mention about the BKs not being ready to officially answer any of the questions being asked by BKs, non-BKs, ex-BKs and others. But Arjun what is the www really learning from the Q&A we are posting here?

These Q&A seem so phoney. To my mind these are not real questions from which one would learn something of universal value. They seem no more that like vehicles for dispersing Gyani oblox. Is it really the case that students DO NOT HAVE PRACTICAL QUESTIONS to ask?

I cannot imagine a human being asking God or God's Chariot or the senior sisters:
Please tell me, what are things that i ought not to worry about? or Dear God, I hear what you are saying everyday in the Murli but as a Godly Student can you remind me of the words that i should not say?

For instance what about: God, I have just done the Meditation course and I have been coming to Murli for a few weeks now but this has caused some alarm in my household. They say i am no longer the loving parent that i used to be. What advice can you give me? Or, God I have to travel from so far away in the morning to get to this centre can i not have the Murli at my place? Is it not possible for you to instruct the Senior Sister to mail me the Murli to my place each week so that i can manage my life in a more balanced way?

Would God say; Child you have to be like a lotus flower. It is now the time for the reward. For birth after birth you have been chasing after husband and children, ensuring that they are content blah blah blah. Now I have come exactly as i did last and every Kalpa, so sit quietly and listen to these elevated versions and you will come to know everything. Om Shanti.

I am sure that the Q&A are useful but do they not come across as sort of preaching to the converted? Those who understand will understand and those who don't will either remain ignorant or be commended for their curiosity and be invited to do the 7-day course so that everything will become clear. Can you follow what i am asking, Arjun Bhai? In my opinion the questions and answers you post here do not in anyway equate to the free-minded discussions many of us over here would like the BKWSU and Mr. Dixit to engage in.

Of course these comments do NOT indicate that you ought to stop posting as you deem appropriate.

Regards
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear brother Abrahmakumar,

Om Shanti. The Q&A from the Sakar Murlis that I am posting here is basically for those BKs who do not have access to BK Murlis or literature and may be interested in reading these and also for those souls who wish to know more about the BKs. For the ex-BKs or non-BKs, who are not interested in BK philosophy these Q&A may not be useful.

As you said, these Q&A are not the real questions and answers that one may seek from the BKs. These have been carved out of the Murlis by some BKs in the 1970s or 80s basically for those BKs who do not have time to read the entire Murli. And perhaps it was also invented to make the Murli class more interesting and to make the students attentive during the class. During my BK days, BK teachers used to ask the printed question(s) at the beginning of the Mruli class and seek answers from the students, but they did not used to read the answer and used to start reading the Murli. After the Murli class they would again ask the question to find out how many students could grasp the answer from the Murli. Then they would read the printed answer and end the class with meditation. Just as the Q&A part was added to the Sakar Murlis to make them more interesting, the essence for Dharana, the boon, the slogan, etc. were also added in the 1980s and 1990s.

The questions that you wish to ask can be put to ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) through different means (like letter, email, personal meeting, telephone talk or Murli class). But accepting the answers is one's own sweetwill. I agree that these Q&A cannot compare with the free discussions that take place on this forum.

Another reason for my posting the above Q&A is that most BKs think that this website contains anti-BK material. So, I thought why not post something which is by the BKs and for the BKs. So, whenever a BK passes by, he/she could find something that he/she may be happy to read.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Prashna No.SM-7: Kis guhya baat ko samajhney ke liye behad kee buddhi chaahiye?
Uttar: Yah behad ka banaa-banaaya drama hai, jo past hua drama poora hota hai, ham ghar jaayengey, fir naye sir paart shuru hoga...yah guhya baatein samajhney kay liye behad kee buddhi chaahiye. Behad rachanaa ka gyaan behad ka baap hee detaa hai.

Question No.SM-7: To understand which deep matter is the unlimited intellect required?
Ans: This is an unlimited pre-determined drama. Whatever has become past is a completion of the (scene of) drama.We would go gome, then the part would start afresh ... in order to understand these deep matters an unlimited intellect is required. The unlimited Father alone gives the knowledge of the unlimited creation.

(taken from the revised Sakar Murli dated 12.6.07, published by the BKs in Hindi and translated by a PBK)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Prashna No.SM-8: Gareeb bachhon kee kis sayaanap (samajhdaari) say baap khush hotey hain, unhay kaun see raay detey hain?
Uttar: Gareeb bachchey – jo apnaa thikkar-thobar (kauriyaan) Baba kee seva may safal kar, bhavishya 21 janmon kay liye apnaa bhaagya jamaa kar letey hain, Baba bhi un bachhon kee is sayaanap say bahut khush hotey hain. Baba fir aisey bachhon ko firstclass raay detey – bachhey tum trustee bano. Apnaa nahee samjho. Bachhon aadi ko bhi trustee hokar sambhaalo. Gyaan say tum apee jeevan kaa sudhaar kar Raajaaon ka Raja bano.

Question No.SM-8: Which wisdom/intelligence of poor children pleases the Father and what is the advice that He gives them?
Ans: Poor children – who make use of their humble belongings (cowries) in Baba’s service and accumulate for the forthcoming 21 births; Baba also feels very pleased at this wisdom/intelligence of those children. Then Baba gives such children the first class advice – Children, become trustee. Do not consider it to be your own. Take care of the children, etc. as a trustee. Reform your life through the knowledge and become king of kings.

(taken from the revised Sakar Murli dated 16.6.07, published by the BKs in Hindi and translated by a PBK)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Prashna No.SM-9: Satyug may raajya pad kee lottery win karney ka purushaarth kya hai?
Uttar: Satyug may raajya pad lena hai toh apney oopar poori nazar rakho. Andar koi bhi bhoot na rahey. Agar koi bhi bhoot hoga toh Lakshmi ko var nahee sakengey. Raja ban-ney ke liye praja bhi banaani hai. 2.- Yahaan hee rona proof ban-na hai. Kisi dehdhaari kee Yaad may shock aaya, shareeer choota toh pad bhrasht ho jaayega. Isliye Baap kee Yaad may rahney ka purushaarth karnaa hai.

Question No.SM-9: What kind of efforts have to be made to win the lottery of royal post in the Golden Age?
Ans: If one has to attain the royal post in the Golden Age, one must monitor oneself completely. If you have any ghost (i.e. vice), then you would not be able to marry Lakshmi. In order to become a king, you must also prepare subjects. 2.- You have to become cries/tear-proof here itself. If you get a shock in the remembrance of any bodily being, and if you leave the body, then your post would get degraded. That is why one has to make efforts to remain in the remembrance of the Father.

(taken from the revised Sakar Murli dated 18.6.07, published by the BKs in Hindi and translated by a PBK)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Prashna No.SM-10: Yah Sangamyug kalyaankaari yug hai - kaisey?
Uttar: Isee samay Baap apney laadley bachhon kay sammukh aatey hain, aur Baap, Teacher, Satguru ka part abhee hee chaltaa hai. Yahee kalyaankaari samay hai jab tum bachhey Baap kee nyaari mat, jo nark ko swarg banaaney kee vaa sabko sadgati deney kee hai, us Shrimat ko jaantey aur us par chaltey ho.

Question No.SM-10: This Confluence Age is a beneficial Age - how?
Ans: It is precisely at this time that the Father comes in front of His dear children and the part of the Father, the Teacher and the Satguru is played only now. It is precisely this beneficial time, when you children come to know that Shrimat, the unique opinion of the Father, which transforms the hell into heaven or causes the true salvation (sadgati) of everyone, and follow it.

(taken from the revised Sakar Murli dated 19.5.07, published by the BKs in Hindi and translated by a PBK)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Prashna No.SM-11: Tumhara sanyaas satopradhaan hai - kaisey?
Uttar: Tum buddhi say is saari puraani duniya ko bhooltey ho. Tum is sanyaas may sirf Baap aur varsey ko Yaad kartey, pavitra bantey aur parhez rakhtey, jis say devtaa ban jaatey ho. Unka sanyaas had ka hai, behad ka nahee.

Question No.SM-11: Your renunciation is a pure renunciation - how?
Ans: You forget this whole old world through the intellect. In this sanyaas (renunciation) you just remember the Father and the inheritance, become pure and take precautions, through which you become deities. Their sanyaas (renunciation) is in a limited sense and not in an unlimited sense.

(taken from the revised Sakar Murli dated 19.5.07, published by the BKs in Hindi and translated by a PBK)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Prashna No.SM-12: BapDada ko kin bachhon kee sadaa talaash rahtee hai?
Uttar: Jo bahut-bahut meethey sheetal swabhaav vaaley serviceable bachhey hain. Aisey bachhon kee baap ko talaash rahtee hai. Serviceable bachhey hee baap ka naam bala karengey. Jitnaa baap ka madadgaar bantey hain, aagyaakaari, vafaadaar hain, utnaa vah varsey kay hakdaar bantey hain.

Question No.SM-12: BapDada always remains on the look-out for which kind of children?
Ans: Such serviceable children, who are very-very sweet and have a cool nature. The Father remains on the look-out for such children. The serviceable children will only make the Father’s name famous. The more one becomes the Father’s helpers, obedient, loyal, the more they become entitled to the inheritance.

(taken from the revised Sakar Murli dated 20.6.07, published by the BKs in Hindi and translated by a PBK)