The Inspiration Party

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

The Inspiration Party

Post by fluffy bunny »

The Inspiration Party

Although not strictly a splinter group, I thought to add a note about “The Inspiration Party” and ask some questions about its roots or provence, as they are ex-BKs or ex-BKWSU now. This should connected toChanneling and the Psychic Dimension of BKWSU.

As part of the growing mystique of the Brahma Kumaris, it emerges that not only do they believe that God Shiva and their deceased founder Lekhraj Kirpalani is channelled through their mediums, that God Shiva and Lekhraj Kirpalani are able to channel themselves or “overshadow” rank and file BKs during service or to carry out there will, that they fly around the world inspiring others, such as scientists to build nuclear weapons, but also that other deceased members of the BKWSU are spiriting about channelling, inspiring or “overshadowing” rank and file BKs ... and may be others ... to carry out there will.

With their love of parties, this group has been given the name, “The Inspiration Party” and there appears to be some sort of link between them and the BK version of “The Advance Party”, a group of reincarnated BK that the BKWSU believes are building the Golden Age in practical. This group is said to include the deceased leaders Om Radhe, Didi Manohar, may be Lekhraj Kirpalani and other old sisters and brothers.

Now, my first observation is that no where during the induction of newcomers into the BKWSU are the newcomers informed that they are, in essence, being set up to be used by spooks as channels in the practise of spiritism within the Brahma Kumaris. I do not think that this is ethical. There is no specific training or control of the phenomenon.

It appears only to be revealed slowly in casual conversion and, perhaps, drip fed through Murlis and Madhuban classes over a period of years. I am quite sure that there are a whole load of BKs that have no idea this is going on, as they teach their Self Management Leadership and Peace of Mind classes. I am quite sure that there are another whole load of BK that would be thrilled to think that they were being used. And I am quite sure that there are a few BKs that claim to be being used, and attract a status from it like some trance messengers when, in fact, they are not.

OK. The questions;
  • • Does this concept have any roots in the Murlis/with Bap-Dada or is it the projection/gossip of the BK leadership?
    • Are there any or many quotes to support this?
    • Has anyone experienced this phenomenon, been told that they have experienced it, or seen it happening (I remember it related that Om Radhe, Didi and others come back into mediums soon after they died only)?
    • Could any members of this forum conceivable be channelling or “possessed” by such spirits from time to time or in general (some members have suggested that this forum is inspired)?
    • Could it all be rubbish, just BK legends used to explain away anomalies (such as why Lekhraj Kirpalani, "Mama" and "Didi" died before the End of the World when they were meant to be part of "The 8", Golden Aged Emperors and so on) and used as mind control elements?
Your recollections and churnings, please. What are they doing, what are they up to? Whose minds are they fiddling about with unknow?
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

The Inspiration Party

Post by abrahma kumar »

This is a joke, right? The Inspiration Party, i mean.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:• Does this concept have any roots in the Murlis/with BapDada or is it the projection/gossip of the BK leadership?
Yes, the concept of Inspiration Party has its roots in the Avyakt Vanis and to some extent in the Sakar Murlis also. I will quote as soon as possible.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

The Inspiration Party & BK spirals

Post by abrahma kumar »

Thanks for the feedback by which I note that the Inspiration Party may have it rooted itself out of God's own Avyakt Murlis. So it is not a joke.

I do not recall any of this stuff being part of any BK student chat that I ever heard, therefore any revelations will be enlightening. Right now though, i find myself unable to shake off mutterings in my head related to the name of an alternative rock band from Oldham in Greater Manchester, England called Inspiral Carpets.

This fit of madness led me to discover that the band has an album entitled: Devil Hopping on which there is a song entitled: Party in the Sky. Maybe my mind has been fiddled about with so that I am now a channel in the practise of spiritism within the Brahma Kumaris :!:.

(Apologies but sometimes I allow this stuff to rob me of my better judgement, so in attempt to bring this back on topic).

ex-l asked:
ex-l wrote:• Does this concept have any roots in the Murlis/with BapDada or is it the projection/gossip of the BK leadership?
• Has anyone experienced this phenomenon, been told that they have experienced it, or seen it happening (I remember it related that Om Radhe, Didi and others come back into mediums soon after they died only)?
• Could any members of this forum conceivable be channelling or "possessed" by such spirits from time to time or in general (some members have suggested that this forum is inspired)?
• Could it all be rubbish, just BK legends used to explain away anomalies (such as why Lekhraj Kirpalani, "Mama" and "Didi" died before the End of the World when they were meant to be part of "The 8", Golden Aged Emperors and so on) and used as mind control elements?
And Arjun responded:
arjun wrote:Yes, the concept of Inspiration Party has its roots in the Avyakt Vanis and to some extent in the Sakar Murlis also. I will quote as soon as possible.
So forum members, your recollections and churnings, please. What are they (Inspiration Party) doing, what are they up to? Whose minds are they fiddling about with unknow?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Although Mama doesn’t possess a body, she continues to make efforts. She goes out on service. She enters into the bodies of children and shows the path to the sinful to become pure. (Revised Sakar Murli dated 22-7-72 pg-2, published by BKs in Hindi and translated by a PBK; narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba)
The above Murli must have originally been narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba after Mama left her body 1965.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re:

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Yes, the concept of Inspiration Party has its roots in the Avyakt Vanis and to some extent in the Sakar Murlis also. I will quote as soon as possible.
Arjun
Advance knowledge teaches about 3 parties : Inspirating party (those who have left bodies in bk)-- planning party (the present PBKs) and practical party (the future vijaymala souls).

Can any pbk please provide the Murli or Vani point which mentions the above or this is just a creation of advance knowledge and PBKs have accepted it without questioning.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Re: The Inspiration Party

Post by arjun »

They (the Advance Party) are also strengthening their gathering (sangathan). Their work will also get revealed along with your work. Now they are close in respect of relation and place. That's why they meet in small groups on one reason or the other.....Those who have to do physical service have also gone (to the Advance Party). Those possessing planning intellect for the new world have also gone. Along with them, those who increase the courage and joy have also gone.....A nice group is getting prepared. But both groups will get revealed together.....That party is making preparations on a large scale. Just as you people are planning a youth rally, so they are also youth now.....They have a lot of zeal inside but cannot do anything outside. This is also a role of cooperation in the work of establishment. Their thoughts are not one. They are together by force. But there is a secret in this forcible meeting. The time for clarifying the secret practices (guhya reet-rasam) of establishment is nearing now. Then you people will know what the Advance Party is doing and they are also asking questions about what you are doing. But as per the drama both are progressing. (A.V.18.1.84, pg.133-134)
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Thanks for the Vani quote.....but the av. Vani i have does not have the paragraph you have quoted....i have the latest set of all 40 years Vanis and you must have quoted from old Vanis and BKs must have omitted the paragraph you have quoted in the latest print.

Any way, i would like to know more about what is the job of inspirating party... who are the souls who form the inspirating party.... and what is the job of planning party and the practical party.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.
Planning Party - PBKs - Those who plan the transformation of the world under the direct guidance of ShivBaba.

Practical Party - BKs - Those who contribute to the process of world transformation through practical actions.

Inspirating Party - BK souls which have left their corporeal bodies, but have the subtle body - Due to their long term inculcation of knowledge, they do not take rebirth, but continue to enter in the bodies of BKs/PBKs to inspire them to do Godly Service.

OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
Inspirating Party - BK souls which have left their corporeal bodies, but have the subtle body - Due to their long term inculcation of knowledge, they do not take rebirth, but continue to enter in the bodies of BKs/PBKs to inspire them to do Godly Service.
Arjun
Does it mean that all bk souls who have left their bodies have definitely not taken birth and they are entering PBKs to do Godly service??????...this raises one logical query: if a bk who has antagonised advance knowledge in his whole bk life, then how can he do service by entering in PBKs????(like prakashmani Dadi.....what sort of service she must be doing in inspirating party)....this is what i cannot understand.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. It is not necessary that all BKs who leave their bodies become part of inspirating party. Only the high effort makers among them may become members of the inspirating party. They may have opposed advanced knowledge in their lifetime, but when they enter PBKs, they are influenced by their seed-stage and appreciate the advanced knowledge.
OGS,
Arjun