The Story of Virendra Dev Dixit

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
ermine
BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Despite of I am not regular followers I would like to express my entire support BKWSU and equally criticize them.

Re: The Story of Veerendra Dev Dixit

Post by ermine »

Om Shanti
Dear Spiritual Sisters and Brothers

Mahatma Gandhi went to prison in 1922, 1930, 1933 and in 1942.
Nobel Prize winner Nelson Mandela went to prison for 27 years.
John Bunyan wrote the Christian masterpiece, "The Pilgrims Progress" in one of his prison visits.
Burma's Nobel Prize winner Aung San Suu Kyi has been in a notorious prison and spent 11 years in house arrest.
Nobel Prize winner Martin Luther King was imprison for fighting for rights for civil rights.
Jesus was arrested, imprisoned and then ritually murdered

Eventually what happened next - nothing has been changing, the world is the same it does matter how many Nobel Prize Winners have honored.
We can say also Hitler and Stalin had spent in prison quite significant time and they got their own conception and to many souls followed them :Jesus Christ, MG,JB and others. there is no differences between sanyasi in the cave and them but sanyuasi has not got Noble Prize. who is going to nominate them?
They do not write books and make public commitments or speeches.
Do you think that there are to much differences between all those Noble Prizes souls in this time regarding to cycle and karma.
They belong this unfortunate world and have nothing to do with spirituality, they live in illusion as most of us - spirituality it is personal matter between you and SH.
Your soul is in the prison of this Maya preposition and incorrect worlds.
If we compare BK Siters nad Brothers they got privilege to following this holy way, If somebody does not want or incapable to do it why we are disturbing them.
But i do not think that you can change something just justifying big ego writing this articles.

Yours Sincerely
Om Shanti
RudraPutra
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Re: result of karma

Post by RudraPutra »

ex-l wrote:
Check my posts, I have asked many painfully honest and uncomfortable questions about Veerendra Dev Dixit and if you can answer them, then you might feel better. Why is Satish angry? Let's start with the child bride accusation, if that is what it is.

And, so what?
  • Mahatma Gandhi went to prison in 1922, 1930, 1933 and in 1942.
    Nobel Prize winner Nelson Mandela went to prison for 27 years.
    John Bunyan wrote the Christian masterpiece, "The Pilgrims Progress" in one of his prison visits.
    Burma's Nobel Prize winner Aung San Suu Kyi has been in a notorious prison and spent 11 years in house arrest.
    Nobel Prize winner Martin Luther King was imprison for fighting for rights for civil rights.
    Jesus was arrested, imprisoned and then ritually murdered ...
Think it though. What does it prove? Your problem is that you risk making Veerendra Dev Dixit a martyr by your actions.
Om Shanti,
Well for the above quote i would like to have a Murli point
"Sabse jyaada glaani ShivBaba ki hoti hai.Phir Brahma ki."
Now whatever destroy old world had said is a mere frustration which itself indicates that the anti PBK's(i really mean it) are still not getting success to destroy A.I.V.V(Adhyatmik Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalay) or simply it's head.....and their frustration is graphically moving high....
One question to everyone
Whatever splinter groups got created, lead by either dashrath Patel or satish mehta or navin modi or etc etc etc with different names of Vishnu Party,ppbk,inadvance party,Krishna party blah blah blah.....each and every one of them have accepted Virendra Dev Dixit as ShivBaba and had accepted him as Father that too in form of writing.....now they are totally abusing the same person and stating themselves as the one ShivBaba.....for this there goes a Murli point
"Tum bachchon ne mujh baap ko jitna rulaaya hai utna aur kisine nahi rulaaya" and
"Tum bachchon ne bhagwan ko jitna rulaaya hai utna aur kisine nahi rulaaya"
.....this clearly indicates.... accepting ShivBaba and then rejecting him as same and then trying all type of bahubal to eradicate him is simply a cheap game....
Without any evidence and only on basis of what someone said, it is not fair to talk something harsh and rude about someone
For destroy old world,
....rather than using these type of cheap ways why don't you try to enlight your so called knowledge and allow the people to take decision.....
Hope you understand what i want to say....
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: result of karma

Post by mbbhat »

RudraPutra wrote:Whatever splinter groups got created, lead by either dashrath Patel or satish mehta or navin modi or etc etc etc with different names of Vishnu Party,ppbk,inadvance party,Krishna party blah blah blah.....each and every one of them have accepted Veerendra Dev Dixit as ShivBaba and had accepted him as Father that too in form of writing.....now they are totally abusing the same person and stating themselves as the one ShivBaba.....for this there goes a Murli point
"Tum bachchon ne mujh baap ko jitna rulaaya hai utna aur kisine nahi rulaaya" and
"Tum bachchon ne bhagwan ko jitna rulaaya hai utna aur kisine nahi rulaaya"
....this clearly indicates.... accepting ShivBaba and then rejecting him as same and then trying all type of bahubal to eradicate him is simply a cheap game....
Dear Soul,

So- is the above Murli point related just to splinter groups and not to BKs?

Also - are obstacles to AIVV due to these groups are lesser than BKWSU?

Are you sure PBKs never used baahubal (physical power) against others?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Are you sure PBKs never used baahubal (physical power) against others?
As far as I know PBKs don't use physical power against others. If you know about any incident where PBKs have used physical power against others, please mention it here.
PBKs have always been at the receiving end as far as physical violence is concerned. I can tell you about a latest incident.

A couple of days ago I received a phone call from a PBK brother from Aligarh in UP. He said that the rural wing of BKWSU had organized a week long programme at Aligarh. The PBK brother's young daughter wanted to see the fair and therefore three PBKs went to the fair along with the young girl. As soon as they entered the venue, the BKs became alert and started moving around them in suspicion. They started listening to the person explaining the exhibits. They did not talk to any BK nor distributed any pamphlet (in fact they did not carry any with them). But soon a BK sister/mother identified them, gathered some BK brothers and surrounded them. Those BKs warned them that if they do not leave the venue immediately they sould start beating them with sticks. The poor PBKs tried to reason with them by telling them that they are not disturbing anyone, they are just seeing the exhibition peacefully. But the BKs did not listen to them and forced them to leave the venue. Since the PBKs were new and in minority they had no option but to leave.

Is this an indication of a divine family under the direct sustenance of God Father?
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:If you know about any incident where PBKs have used physical power against others, please mention it here.
PBKs have always been at the receiving end as far as physical violence is concerned.
1)in Orissa or UP, PBKs stand on the way where BK mothers go to centre and obstruct them and give pbk knowledge. A BK gave me the news of the following incident- BK MATEYARU centrerige hoguvaagaa avara SEEREYA SERAGANNU ELEDU HIDIDU PBK JNAANA NEEDALU PRAYATNA MAADIDDAARE. = the PBKs used to stop these BK mothers while they go to BK centre by pulling/holding the end of their sarees and were forcing them to listen to pbk knowledge.

The BK who gave me the above news is from Karnataka. He said to me that he got the news from other BKs. So I am not sure to what extent this is right.

2)A BK sevadhari brother got turned into PBK. He used to stay in centre. But this brother (after becoming pbk) did not leave the centre. He stayed in centre for nearly two months. He left centre only after directing him to do so. This news is given to me by a pbk and this is from Kerala State. Hence highly believable. I forgot the place of district.
1)They did not talk to any BK nor distributed any pamphlet (in fact they did not carry any with them). But soon a BK Sister/mother identified them, gathered some BK Brothers and surrounded them. Those BKs warned them that if they do not leave the venue immediately they sould start beating them with sticks. 2)The poor PBKs tried to reason with them by telling them that they are not disturbing anyone, they are just seeing the exhibition peacefully. But the BKs did not listen to them and forced them to leave the venue. Since the PBKs were new and in minority they had no option but to leave.

3)Is this an indication of a divine family under the direct sustenance of God
1)If a thief says, I have no wish to steal, should he be permitted inside? There are clear Murli points, that say- aisey goondon ko ekdum bhagaanaa chahiye- = Such goondas whose drushti and vrutti are not OK, should be thrown out of the centre. So if a person is not believing in BK philosophy and take title pbk on themselves, they are also like goondas. Of course, if PBKs have sacrificed vices more than BKs, then i will bow my head to PBKs. Else if PBKs just give knowledge and if their dharnaa is lesser than BKs and no service to outside world, I feel they do not have any legal, moral, spiritual rights to enter into BKWSU.

2)Arey- poor PBKs! Do you know the story of a cat which said to rats that today I am fasting! should rats believe it?

3)There is no other choice. Jab seedhi unguli se ghee nahin nikalti hai, toh unguli ko tedaa karnaa padtaa hai. = When ghee does not come out by putting the finger in straight, you will have to bend it.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:the PBKs used to stop these BK mothers while they go to BK centre by pulling/holding the end of their sarees and were forcing them to listen to PBK knowledge.
As far as I know and have observed PBKs will never act that way, nor have they been allowed to do so. If any PBK (especially male PBK) has actually done so, it is condemnable and wrong. If you have any specific complaint you can write to me with complete details. I will pass on the information to Baba. But please do not believe and spread hearsay.
A BK sevadhari Brother got turned into PBK. He used to stay in centre. But this Brother (after becoming PBK) did not leave the centre. He stayed in centre for nearly two months. He left centre only after directing him to do so. This news is given to me by a PBK and this is from Kerala State. Hence highly believable. I forgot the place of district.
PBKs are told that they can go to the BK centers as long as they are allowed to go there peacefully.
BKs criticize Hindu Gods and deities and like the PBKs, BKs have a completely different interpretation of Hinduism. But still BKs go to the same Hindu temples both as visitors and to do service. If you think that PBKs entering the BK centers is wrong then BKs going to Hindu temples is also wrong.
1)If a thief says, I have no wish to steal, should he be permitted inside? There are clear Murli points, that say- aisey goondon ko ekdum bhagaanaa chahiye- = Such goondas whose drushti and vrutti are not OK, should be thrown out of the centre. So if a person is not believing in BK philosophy and take title PBK on themselves, they are also like goondas. Of course, if PBKs have sacrificed vices more than BKs, then i will bow my head to PBKs. Else if PBKs just give knowledge and if their dharnaa is lesser than BKs and no service to outside world, I feel they do not have any legal, moral, spiritual rights to enter into BKWSU.

2)Arey- poor PBKs! Do you know the story of a cat which said to rats that today I am fasting! should rats believe it?

3)There is no other choice. Jab seedhi unguli se ghee nahin nikalti hai, toh unguli ko tedaa karnaa padtaa hai. = When ghee does not come out by putting the finger in straight, you will have to bend it.
Thanks for calling PBKs thieves, goondas (rowdies/gangsters). You have shown your true colours. I think instead of addressing PBKs as 'dear souls' you should better address them as 'dear thieves/goondas'.

You are practicing violence through words and in the incident that I narrated the BKs of Aligarh were threatening to use violence in action. There is no difference between them and you. By using such words you are only giving a concrete proof to the world about the violence used by some BKs against PBKs.

OK, even if someone is a thief or goonda or body conscious, have you been authorized or directed by ShivBaba to use such bad words? ShivBaba says that you should see everyone as souls, brothers or future deities. Baba says that even if someone has hurt you, you should not think of taking revenge. But you think something else and write something else just to show off how soul conscious you are. Anyway, it is your choice. You are responsible for your own actions and words.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote: If you have any specific complaint you can write to me with complete details. I will pass on the information to Baba. But please do not believe and spread hearsay.
I do not have any complaint because I have no expectation.

I had not mentioned ugly things heard from others about Mr. Dixit so far. because I am more interested in knowledge than personal comments. In organizational level, I will comment and that too impartially. Also I have already said- anybody who who has lesser vices should be respected. But it seems that you take it personally. So would like to write here about that.

A person who took Bk knowledge 40 yrs before told me this:- he later becme pbk, then Vishnu Party, now, something called sanatan dharma. He told me

1)Premakant was raped by Mr. dixit and five others.

2)He also said that Mr. Dixit targeted his(the above person's) wife for physical contact. Even his wife who was with him during my meeting with them said so to me. They also said- during those days, PBKs were not allowed to freely move outside their rooms in Kampil during their milan/bhatti.

3)a person was murdered as per direction of Dixit.

4)He explained how Mr. dixit selects mothers/kanyaas:- In the class, while giving/taking introduction, when a kanyaa gives her introduction, Mr. Dixit would praise/comment- yeh shiv ki pyaari hai= This is sweet to Shiv. This is a signal to the dedicated sisters of aivv. These sisters will then approach that kanya and train her to have physical contact with mr. dixit. [some teachings are like brain washing- "you have to give tann, mann, dhann. you have given mann and dhan. Toh tann ko bhi arpan karna padey na"= You have to surrender body, mind and wealth. you have given wealth and mind, so you have to surrender even body, is it not? ]

i do not know to what extent these are true.

BKs criticize Hindu Gods and deities and like the PBKs, BKs have a completely different interpretation of Hinduism. But still BKs go to the same Hindu temples both as visitors and to do service. If you think that PBKs entering the BK centers is wrong then BKs going to Hindu temples is also wrong.
BKs do not enter in disguise. They openly do service. They approach managemnet/trustee of the temple and do service. Purity level of BKs is much higher than lowkik people. BKs do not criticize Hindu gods. Actually it is Hindus who criticize Hindu gods [like Krishna had 16108 wives, butterthief, Ram's wife was stolen, etc]. But PBKs criticize BKs as kouravas!
1)You are practicing violence through words

2)....have you been authorized or directed by ShivBaba to use such bad words?

3)ShivBaba says that you should see everyone as souls, Brothers or future deities. Baba says that even if someone has hurt you, you should not think of taking revenge.
1)This is the difficulty in understanding a person. PBKs call themsleves as advanced knowledge but seems that their intellect is not broad. not able to accumulate the things.

2)a Murli point- chor ko chor kahnaa gaali nahin hai= saying thief to a thief is not defaming.

3)pbk philosophy says- Brahma(Dada Lekhraj is hiranyakashyap, BKs are kouravas, Brahma is number one jhootaa guru(false guru).

Dear soul,

it is upto you to judge.

thank you once again.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:- PBKs are told that they can go to the BK centers as long as they are allowed to go there peacefully.
dear soul,
This brother was staying in centre, (not just as a student who visits centre).

If PBKs do like this what name should be given to them? How to believe them? If they do not have even lowkik decency, how BKs should deal with PBKs?

If PBKs treat BKs, bk centres as for granted, how BKs should consider PBKs?

you call poor PBKs!
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear mbbhat Bhai,
Om Shanti. I can respond to your every charge, but since your sole aim is to defame the PBKs and Baba Virendra Dev Dixit it is a waste of time explaining to you. I can only say that all the charges leveled by you are false. You have a habit of writing a hundred words in response to one word from my end. I do not have enough time to respond to all your baseless charges.

Instead of feeling sorry for using bad words about PBKs and Baba Dixit you are defending yourself. So, it is better for us to be silent. If you feel that like many others on this forum you can stop the revelation of ShivBaba's practical part in this world (through Baba Dixit) by using bad words and leveling false charges you can continue to try that method.

You and many BKs have pre-conceived false notions about PBKs and Baba Dixit which can be cleared only when you visit a PBK mini-Madhubans or when you meet Baba Dixit in person (which can be possible only if you do bhatti).
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:BKs do not enter in disguise.
There are Sakar Murli points which says that Brahmin children should go to different spiritual gatherings in disguise to find out what kind of adulteration is going on Bhakti. So, what is wrong if PBKs go to the BK centers to make their brothers realize the adulteration that is going on in Godly knowledge and to tell them about the practical part of ShivBaba going on at present. Of course they should do it peacefully and should leave if they are asked to do so.
BKs do not criticize Hindu gods.
There are many Murli points in which Hindu Gods and goddesses have been criticized.
If you want proof of how worldly Hindus are upset with BKs you can contact any of the Hindu groups like Arya Samajis, ISKCON, etc. or you can simply click on the following link to see a fifteen page document prepared by Sant Gyaneshwarji Maharaj:
http://www.santgyaneshwarji.org/Khuda-G ... anguage=en
Instead of wasting your energy on abusing the PBKs you can utilize it in convincing the above groups about the BK knowledge.
But PBKs criticize BKs as kouravas!
PBKs are not authorized to criticize anyone by calling them as Kauravas just as BKs are not authorized to call non-BKs as Kauravas. Just as ShivBaba calls the non-BKs as Kauravas and Yadavas in Sakar Murlis narrated through Brahma Baba, in the same way ShivBaba (through Baba Dixit) calls the BKs as Kauravas based on the violation of Shrimat that is taking place since 1969 in BKWSU.
2)a Murli point- chor ko chor kahnaa gaali nahin hai= saying thief to a thief is not defaming.
Have you ever seen ShivBaba or even Dadis or any senior BKs calling anyone a thief openly? Even during Brahma Baba's lifetime there were BKs living in Madhuban who used to steal things from the Yagya, and such incidents used to come to the notice of Baba, but never once did ShivBaba call any BK as a thief. He used to caution children in the Murli class without pinpointing anyone. So, when ShivBaba Himself does not call anyone a thief, with whose authority are you branding all the PBKs as thieves?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

an error occured by me here.

Instead of clicking quote, i clicked edit and my post got deleted.

if there is any possibility to recover my last post, I request admin to put my previous post(the one which was here around two days before- around 2nd Oct) here.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Does it give pain to you?
No. Otherwise, I wouldn't be on this forum.
But I think calling others as 'thieves, goondas, body conscious, etc. etc.' gives you immense joy and satisfaction even if it against Shrimat. So, may you continue to derive joy by defaming PBKs. :D
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Thank you for the green signal.

With regards,

mbbhat
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Dear arjun soul,

You said about the Murli point- that directs to enter Bhaktimarg places in disguise and check for what adultration is going on ...

So, do you mean the Murli point directs PBKs to enter in disguise BK centres, madhuban and see what all are going there?

I was telling the case of a BK who was already staying in the centre. How come this Murli point applicable here? {because he had been staying there itself for past so many months].

And will you please mention what could be the adultrations? Can you list what all adultrations PBKs have found out in BKWSU after becoming PBKs (not the one which they already knew).
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:And will you please mention what could be the adultrations? Can you list what all adultrations PBKs have found out in BKWSU after becoming PBKs
1. Editing and manipulating Murlis, the words of God to suit their needs.
2. Diverting attention from God's corporeal part and pulling the attention of people towards different gurus within BKWSU. The latest example being Shivani Bhen. Ask many of the Dadis and senior BKs and they will tell you (of course in private) how they have been sidelined and Shivani Bhen has become bigger than all of them, just as you have accepted today that you are bigger than ShivBaba.
3. Large scale commercialization of the Yagya.