The Story of Virendra Dev Dixit

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: The Story of Veerendra Dev Dixit

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:1...., 2...., 3.
Dear Soul,
So- do you mean to say- that the BK after becoming pbk stayed in centre for two more months to point or to knowthese adultrations?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:So- do you mean to say- that the BK after becoming PBK stayed in centre for two more months to point or to knowthese adultrations?
I have already told you that if you want my comments on this issue, please provide me the details of that person like his name, the location of the BK center where he was staying for a few months after becoming a PBK. Pls. send the details through email. Only after finding out the truth can I comment on this issue. If you cannot provide these details then please do not raise this issue again. If you raise the issue without providing the details, then it will be considered a hearsay and not truth.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Pls. send the details through email. Only after finding out the truth can I comment on this issue. If you cannot provide these details then please do not raise this issue again. If you raise the issue without providing the details, then it will be considered a hearsay and not truth.
I do not keep everything in my dairy. And I am not much interested what others do. Hence when the pbk said about this, I had not noted it. And I am not a person who will run after somebody to get information.

If you are interested you can write, else, it is OK.

But if is truth- that is- if that person had stayed in centre for two months, what would you like to say?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:if that person had stayed in centre for two months, what would you like to say?
Ask that person if you are interested. I am not. There might be BKs who may be spying on the PBKs by mixing with them. But I never complained about them.
And I am not much interested what others do.
Then why are u so particular about one soul? Giving Godly message is not a crime. BKs must have already banished him. So, why do you want to open the closed chapters?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:1)But I never complained about them.
2)Then why are u so particular about one soul? 3)Giving Godly message is not a crime. 4)So, why do you want to open the closed chapters?
1)You have complained almost every bk starting from Brahma Baba, Dadi, Didi and all, whoi is left?
2)I am not particular about anybody. When you criticise BKs/BKWSU activities, I just mentioned about this incident. I had not mentioned it so far. It is when some similar matter raised here, I added. That is all.
3)I did not say No. But what is the necessity to stay in centre for 2 months to give Godly knowledge?
4)Instead of replying, you are asking something useless/irrelevant! Again I say- you do not know how to react.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Again I say- you do not know how to react.
Thanks.
Narsatya
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss various aspects of knowledge, from 'limited' and 'unlimited' perspectives or viewpoints.

Post by Narsatya »

please make the forum free of hate. hating wont help anyone. if you are found wrong and misleading others by doing disservice then you will be sinners in front of dharam raj. the person who follows those sins cant be that sinner. follower are weak souls. they have 1/2 the sentence. you have double sentence. remember and do proper service. also, there are such lot of hatred words like the city politicians or religious leaders like VHP or MNS. Those monkeys would be much better as they were devoid of knowledge. But you people whether nagraj party, satish party, ashok pahuja party, ravish saksena party, premakanta party, bla bla party, much heinous than those MNS, VHP. They do not have Godly knowledge but you are read the same Murlis. is there in Murlis written that u loose ur control and write gun blazing words. as ur leader does sin as much u must accrue. u and ur leader must accrue double sins. listeners accrue just half. beware of spreading false messages. warning comes manytimes in AVs.