PBKs have no answer

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

new_world wrote:If PBKs believe that respected Dashrath Patel is a corrupted person who earned money by unfair means, then why AIVV accepted his black & corrupt money? Can you submit any documentary proof that Dashrath Patel has earned money by unfair means? I want sound & documentary proof & not heard & narrated proof.
I heard about this from ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) in one of the discussion CDs. I don't know what was the basis for that. At present I cannot produce any documentary evidence.

I also do not know whether Dashrath Patel's money was accepted before the revelation of this fact or after that.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

new_world wrote:I want sound & documentary proof & not heard & narrated proof.
You "want" and ask a lot.

I think first-hand witness is also perfectly adequate as evidence, e.g. "I saw or heard God Patel offering dirty money", or if "God Patel told me himself that he had done some dodgy deal". As long as I reported it clearly like that, it would be sufficient.

The issue is where individuals present hearsay as "fact" instead, "to the best of my knowledge" or "according to a reliable source". We have to trust each other judgement to a certain degree and, of course one is to be constantly judged ont he quality of information that one produces.

'Not being able to provide documentary evidence' is not 'evidence that it did not happen'. It may only be evidence that the individual was a very good crook has never been caught!!!

To such allegation, all one needs to do is create a "balance of probability". As it was written on the forum. Mr Patel (as in before he became God) confessed to Virendra Dev Dixit in the company of others. I was not there. I have never been there.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

destroy old world wrote:I want to know that where is your divine mother Kamla Dixit? I have come to know that she got married to driver Mahendra Patel.
Om Shanti. I have been informed by a PBK that Mr. Mahendra Patel got married to a widow (a mother of a daughter) long back. They had another daughter after marriage. Since that PBK has also not met Mahendra Patel after marriage, the above statement cannot be confirmed.

From a BK/PBK point of view, although it is not good to marry after becoming a BK/PBK, if the above statement is true, then he has done a good thing by marrying a widow (from a worldly point of view). Widows are looked down upon by everyone in India and their presence on auspicious occasions is considered inauspicious by narrow-minded Hindus.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
new world
Vishnu Party

Post by new world »

Dear brother, destroy old world, where are you? Really if you are from Satish group, then why don't you defence your Father Satish against criticism made by me in this forum at verious locations in this forum? Why are you interested only in criticising Baba Virendra Dev Dixit? First of all, you should have to defence your Father?

What is the source of income of your Father - Satish? What about his planning to go to Pakistan to search the proofs of Yagya history? Why is your Father afraid of Ramakantbhai & Harish Palekar? What about his so & so?

What about your spiritual Father Satish Mehta? He is the Father (duplicate Rambap) who daily changes his son - Krishna. Ask your Father 'Who is your devine son Krishna? Where is he?'

Initially Harish Palekar was his (Krishna) son. But due to clashes between them your Father changed his son & in 2004 Ramakantbhai became his son (Krishna). But after resignation of Ramakant from Satish group, your Father refused to accept Ramakant as his son Krishna?

Now today who is his son Krishna? I think now you may be the son Krishna. So you are badly criticising Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit in order to please your Father Satish & to conform your seat of Krishna. What's the rate of achieving the seat of Krishna?
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

The Father who daily changes his son...!

Post by abrahma kumar »

Sadly, I have nothing intelligent to add to this discussion ... but reading it does bring to mind a song from back in the day. Kid Creole & The Coconuts did not sing: "Oh Krishna - I am not your Dada".

They say that all is fair in love and war and, child, believe it. When Mama stay in St Tropez she had a fall or two. And I am telling it to you straight, So you don't have to hear it any other way. Oh Krishna - I am not your Dada, Oh Krishna - I am not your Dada. They say that out of sight is out of mind and child believe it. Your Mama was in search of love but all she got was you. And I am telling it to your face so you don't have to hear it any other place. Oh Krishna - I am not your Dada, Oh Krishna - I am not your Dada. See if I was in your blood then you wouldn't be so ugly. And I am telling it to you straight so you don't have to hear it any other way. Oh Krishna - I am not your Dada, Oh Krishna - I am not your Dada. I am telling it to you straight, So you don't have to hear it any other way ... Oh Krishna - I am not your Dada.
==========================================================

We were told countless times in the BKWSU that Krishna's Father would not be acclaimed as much as his son. Can someone share with me identifying the real Father of Krishna will help us? Is it that the Golden Age will start once Krishna's Father is identified?

BTW the song is a catchy little number for singing along and dancing to: "I am telling it to you straight, So you don't have to hear it any other way. "
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Re: Satish Group - PBK have no answer

Post by new knowledge »

At last, I have come to know that 'destroy old world' is a duplicate forum member & does not belong to Satish group (Inadvance party). I know his name & his group, but I will not declare that here.
Admin should be careful about such members.