PBKs have no answer

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
destroy old world
Vishnu Party
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

PBKs have no answer

Post by destroy old world »

Hello, brothers and sisters,

What is the income source of PBKs? What business is carried out by Virendra Dev Dixit? Only to cheat the people, or anything else? What type of knowledge does he impart? His biography is totally false. He is a big liar. If the Father changes mother daily, is he the Father?

I want to know that where is your divine mother Kamla Dixit? I have come to know that she got married to driver Mahendra Patel. After that your mother is not found any where. I want to see your mother's photo, where is she and what is her history?

I think that Virendra Dev Dixit has changed the mother. Now he is waiting for Vedanti. Is it true? I have come to know that Virendra Dev Dixit's 1st wife was Prem Kanta. Later, when she became handicapped, he changed to a new one, and Kamala Dixit became 2nd mother.

Now she has left PBK and Virendra Dev Dixit has found a 3rd one named Vedanti. How many mothers do you have? Please tell me who is next?

Please kindly answer, if you have one.

Satish Group
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

destroy old world wrote:I want to know that where is your divine mother Kamla Dixit? I have come to know that she got married to driver Mahendra Patel. After that your mother is not found any where.
Dear brother,

Om Shanti and welcome to the forum.
As regards your above question, it has already been answered by ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) and is available for your kind information in the thread 'Q&A with Baba'
I want to see your mother's photo, where is she and what is her history?
When ShivBaba says in the Murlis that we should not keep the photo of Brahma, then how can we produce the Mother's photo? When Baba Virendra Dev Dixit's photograph itself is not displayed or given to any PBK or outsider, then how can we produce the photo of the Mother?

I do not know where is she. She was a BK along with her mother until 1976 when she became a PBK along with her parents. She surrendered her life in the Advance Party (PBKs) in 1982/83. She apparently left the PBKs a few years ago.
I think that Virendra Dev Dixit has changed the mother. Now he is waiting for Vedanti. Is it true? I have come to know that Virendra Dev Dixit's 1st wife was Prem Kanta. Later, when she became handicapped, he changed to a new one, and Kamala Dixit became 2nd mother.

Now she has left PBK and Virendra Dev Dixit has found a 3rd one named Vedanti. How many mothers do you have? Please tell me who is next?
The role of the Mother in the Yagya is only to look after the Yagya as a nimit soul. It is the prerogative of ShivBaba to make anyone instrumental to look after the Yagya as per drama plan and as per the circumstances prevailing from time to time.

In the beginning of the Yagya, when PBK Kamala Devi Dixit was too young, PBK Premkanta was made instrumental, or was perhaps given a chance to look after the Yagya, but within a few years of the beginning of the Yagya, she became influenced by the seed souls within the Advance Party belonging to the other religions and left ShivBaba's company.

PBK Kamala Devi Dixit became instrumental as the Yagya Mata in 1982/83. Since then she has played the role of Yagya Mother (Jagdamba). Although to the world it appears that she has left the PBKs, but ShivBaba is firm that she is going to be revealed as Jagdamba (World Mother).

The soul which is to play the role of Vishnu (Vaishnavi Devi) (believed to be Sister BK Vedanti by most PBKs) will play the role of Yagya Mother (only for the Brahmin world) when she accepts the advance knowledge.

At present a PBK sister (hinted by ShivBaba as Sister Yogini) is taking care of the Advance Party (Yagya) as the mother of all the Suryavanshis (souls belonging to the Sun Dynasty).

Whoever may be made instrumental by ShivBaba as the Yagya Mother, our duty is to remember the Father while giving due respect to the Yagya Mother.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear brother (destroy old world),

Om Shanti. It would have been better if you had decided the topic of the thread after observing the response of the PBKs.

Anyways, you appear to be the first member from the Satish group. Since I have had no direct contact with the Satish group, could you kindly give us details of your philosophy? :?:

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
bansy

Post by bansy »

Dear destroy-old-world,

Welcome to the forum.
His biography is totally false. He is a big liar.
This is quite a dramatic statement for a first post in a forum.

Could you give a brief description and short history of the Satish Group, as it will benefit all members of this forum?

Is there any link between the Satish Group and the majority BKs/PBKs ?

Without knowing your position, it will be difficult to accept or make judgement on your statement.

Thanks.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

Destroy old world.

Thank you for the information.

Actually PBKs are giving a wall of silence as regards Yagya Mata Kamala Dixit.
  • Was Virendra Dev Dixit officially married to Prem Kanta?
    Was driver Mahendra Patel a PBK or member of another group?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

John wrote:Actually PBKs are giving a wall of silence as regards Yagya Mata Kamala Dixit. Was Veerendra Dev Dixit officially married to Prem Kanta? Was driver Mahendra Patel a PBK or member of another group?
Om Shanti.

We have given enough information about Yagya Mata Kamla Devi Dixit. We can give any information about her role as a Yagya mother before she apparently left the PBKs and we have also given details about how she left. What she is doing in her private life is not known to majority of the PBKs including me. Personally speaking, I am not even interested in knowing about her private life after her apparent departure from the Yagya. Just as I wish all other souls to be part of the Brahmin family, I wish she also becomes an active part of the Yagya once again.

As far as I know Baba Virendra Dev Dixit was not officially married to Sister Premkanta.

Mr. Mahendra Patel was a PBK. I do not know about his present status. But he belonged to the place from where the Vishnu Party started. So, it may be possible that his thoughts may have been influenced by the criticism of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit by Vishnu Party. Since I have not met him it would not be proper for me to comment on him.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

destroy old world wrote:What is the income source of PBKs? What business is carried out by Virendra Dev Dixit? Only to cheat the people, or anything else? What type of knowledge does he impart? His biography is totally false. He is a big liar. If the Father changes mother daily, is he the Father?
Om Shanti. It appears as if you have added this paragraph after I replied to your first post. Anyways, as regards the income source of PBKs, I think there is already a Q&A on this topic available in the Q&A with Baba thread of this section.

Baba Virendra Dev Dixit has no other business except to impart knowledge and to serve the PBKs. If you feel that he is cheating the people, you should produce documentary evidence to prove the same.

Whatever knowledge he imparts is being produced on this forum regularly. If anyone wishes to directly listen to him, he can log on to http://www.PBKs.info. By they way, is there any website of your group? Is the knowledge imparted by your spiritual leader available on any website?

If you feel his biography is totally false, you should produce documentary evidence to prove your statement.

As regards the 'mother' issue, I have already written whatever I had to. Moreover, it is our internal matter. You did not like it, you left it. Nobody stopped you then. If you get any happiness out of criticising Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and the Yagya mother, you are welcome to do so.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Sister Bansy wrote:Is there any link between the Satish Group and the majority BKs/PBKs ?
When the Satish Group was in its nascent stage (when even its literature was not printed) I met one of their new recruits (an ex-PBK) at his home. He went to the extent of telling me that he would not hesitate to shoot and kill Baba Virendra Dev Dixit if he finds him anywhere.

This is the indoctrination that they have received. So, the first post by honourable 'destroy old world' is not at all surprising to me. I suppose the 'old world' in his name refers to the PBK world which he wishes to destroy.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
pbkdivya
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: PBK

Post by pbkdivya »

destroy old world wrote:Now she has left PBK and Veerendra Dev Dixit has found a 3rd one named Vedanti. How many mothers do you have? Please tell me who is next?
Dear brother,

Do you have any evidence that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is married? You are saying that he has found a third one, at least could you produce any evidence of his first and second marriages? Just because Baba Virendra has appointed a mother to take care of the Yagya, that doesn't denote he is married to her.

It is not beneficial to make a decision based on hearsay and speculation.

Om Shanti,
divya.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I am losing track of all these groups ... and it seems that they are all networked together to come and attack the PBKs here ... should this be moved to the new forum?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear ex-l,

Om Shanti. I do not mind if these threads started by the Satish Group member remain here. But for the convenience of the forum these two threads could be shifted to the splinter groups section.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
new world
Vishnu Party

Post by new world »

Welcome ... welcome 'destroy old world' (in the new_world).

What a fantastic nickname 'destroy old world'!! Do you belong to 'bomb blast party'? Please give your info.
destroy old world
Vishnu Party

Post by destroy old world »

ex-l wrote:I am losing track of all these groups ... and it seems that they are all networked together to come and attack the PBKs here ... should this be moved to the new forum?
You are also of the PBK group. I know here people are only PBKs. Who will save Dixit ShivBaba?

His karma will not save him. So, please, see your karma and think again what you are doing. You are helping Ravan, not even Shankar. Shankar is in Suksam Vatan, not here.

Dixit believes that he is Shankar, but has he evidence or not? What type of activity is he doing? How many times does the Yagya Mata change? And who is next? Why does the Yagya Father not change?

Mahendra Patel was the driver of Kamla Dixit, and he is from Ahmedabad. He is a pukka PBK.
How many times does Baba change instrument?

Om Shanti ...
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: reply

Post by fluffy bunny »

I am afraid that I am going to waste my time and energy trying to have an intelligent discussion about these issues ... but here goes;
destroy old world wrote:You are also of the PBK group. I know here people are only PBKs.
I am sorry my friend. If you make wrong accusations like that, then you will discredit any truth that you are able to produce.

I am an ex-BK. I am not a PBK. I have not connection with the PBKs and have not done their course. I have never visited a PBK center. I do no think that there is a PBK center within 6,000 miles of where I live. I am ex-BKWSU but utterly independent and proud of it.

This forum is run by ex-BKs, originally to help other ex-BKs overcome the problems that they had leaving the BKWSU. I would say most of the members are just ex-BKs but still have an interest in spiritual knowledge and you should remember that. We only know about the PBKs what we read here and welcome them because they are also ex-BKs.
  • But let me ask you, as you are a such fountain of PBK inner knowledge, I heard that Virendra Dev Dixit had 60 lovers, is this true? The PBKs will not conform.
I think there is a problem with the crudeness of your accusation. You need to be more specific and provide better evidence.

For example, was the sex consensual? Were the women happy to have the sex or was it forced? This is the real issue. You scream "rape" but were the women made happy and satisfied? Was it romantic love, sex magic or ritual sex? There is a difference.

Personally, I have no problem with some having sex, or someone having many sexual partners, if every one is happy and agrees. I also understand that sexual intercourse plays a part in some spiritual traditions, e.g. tantra.

India has some very big psychological problems surrounding sex and BKs are not exactly experts on the subject ( ...although some have more experience than others). We are here to discuss it earnestly from the spiritual perspective. But ... it can also be abusive and spiritual leaders can also use their position coercively, so which it was?

You make the allegation of child sex but you are not specific. You also call it rape. Of course, we know, that traditionally a girl in India might be married off from the age of 8 onwards and that this still goes on in the villages. Sex is part of that equation and most people would see it as sexual abuse. However, not to excuse it, it is traditional and ritual behaviour and so has to be seen within that context.

I welcome your input. You do sound to be VERY similar to Sakshi Dehli and I have to guess that you are still Vishnu Party ... but I have no problem with that IF you are going to spit it all out and get to the bottomline instead of waste our time.
  • Can you also clarify what you mean by the BKWSU beating Virendra Dev Dixit?

Are you saying that the BKs and the BKWSU beat people on a regular basis and have been doing so since at least the 1970s?
This is, of course, shocking and surprising to we Westerner BKs but it is helpful and healing to read of "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth". So, please continue. But truth, not just crazy allegation.

If you could get the women to make written statements and post them here, it would be useful ... but be aware, our standards are high and such things as half-truth stories and tabloid newspapers are not good enough evidence. What, for example, was the outcome of the courtcases?
new world
Vishnu Party

Post by new world »

Dear Arjunbhai, if you don't mind, may I ask you a question related to the source income of AIVV, i.e. Advance Party? If PBKs believe that respected Dashrath Patel is a corrupted person who earned money by unfair means, then why did the AIVV accept his black & corrupt money? Can you submit any documentary proof that Dashrath Patel has earned money by unfair means? I want sound & documentary proof & not heard & narrated proof.

Sister bansy, are you interested to spoil your spiritual as well as personal life? Then please go to Satish Mehta group.