Who is Bharat and who are Bharatwasis ??

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Who is Bharat and who are Bharatwasis ??

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote: My point simply was that everything that's happening in the broad drama (outside world) is merely a reflection of what's been going on inside us during the shooting period.. Bharat, and Bharatwasis are the seeds who have laid the foundation..The best of best and the worst of worst is all right here..
That is exactly what i have been trying to say that at present ''Bharat and bharatwasis'' are doing the shooting of girti kalaa and only when personified Ramshivbaba comes then Bharat and all PBKs will be in chadti kalaa. But most PBKs do not agree with this fact.
It is said in the Murli's that "Brahma ke sankalpo se shristi racchi".. and likewise all of us are creating our own little world with our "thoughts" at this time..
Very true...so during brahma ki raat, brahma and brahmins are creating the world of Dwapur and Kaliyug, and when brahma ka din starts then we all will be creating the world of Satyug and Tretayug.

shivsena.
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

On the subject of who is Bharat- i have heard in the Murli's ( cannot recall the date) " Bharat Maatha ko kethey hai"..
"Baap abhi vedeshi baan ke aya hai "..In Bhakti marg also we hear the slogan "Bharat Maatha ki jai" and not " Bharat pita ki jai"..So we know Bharat can also apply to mother.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote:On the subject of who is Bharat- i have heard in the Murli's ( cannot recall the date) " Bharat Maatha ko kethey hai"..
"Baap abhi vedeshi baan ke aya hai "..In Bhakti marg also we hear the slogan "Bharat Maatha ki jai" and not " Bharat pita ki jai"..So we know Bharat can also apply to mother.
Yes it is true that Bharat can also apply to mother; so who is the soul playing the role of Bharat: Is it ''Krishna'' or ''Ram'' ???
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Baba has said there is 2 maatah's..one is elder mother-Jagdama( Krishna's soul playing that part). She is is everyone's amma. She grants the wishes of all the children from various religion.

The other is Bharat Maatah (chooti Maa) who follows Maryadas, shirmat, and dharna's..I think Baba has given some indications that she is from vijay mala /head of vijay mala. My guess is Bk Vedanti..
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear nivi.

My query still remains unanswered: Who is the soul playing the role of Bharat ???.. Krishna or Ram !!

shivsena
nivi

Post by nivi »

Dear brother,

I think i made it clear it's neither Ram, or Krishna who is Bharat at the current time.. Where is the Maryadas, Shrimat, all the divine virtues right now, certainly not within the pbk's... "Saab purush duryodhan dushasan hai" So all PBKs /rudra mala souls are full of vices right now.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

So your view differs from the current conventional teachings of advance knowledge. Have you discussed this with other PBKs...and how many PBKs share your views.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. In one of the recent discussion CDs I remember Baba telling that the role of Bharat is played by choti ma.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. In one of the recent discussion CDs I remember Baba telling that the role of Bharat is played by choti ma.Arjun
If the role of Bharat is played by choti Maa, then please tell us how the Murli point :"Bharat hi jhoot khand banta hai aur Bharat hi sach khand banta", applies on choti Maa who has still not accepted advance knowledge.
Also Murli point "Bharat hi patit khand hai aur Bharat hi pavan khand hai", how does it apply on her, when she has never become patit.
Also the Murli point "Bap Bharat mein aate hain", does it apply on her in future !!!

Please explain how the various points on Bharat apply to chotti Maa.
shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear pbk brothers.

Murli 29-1-02 says "Bharat ab 100% be-samaj hai. Purae be-samaj ko phir ek janam mein samajdar bananewala hai Bap." [ meaning: At present Bharat is 100% ignorant. The Father makes full beggar(ignorant) to full prince(knowledgeable) in one birth.(sometime in future) ]

Murli 3-5-01 says "Bap ko na janene ke karan hi Bharat ka yeh haal hua hai". (meaning: By not knowing the Father, Bharat has become such ie. beggar).

Both the above Murli points prove that Bharat alais Krishna(not Ram) has become 100% beggar(ignorant) at the end of Kaliyugi shooting and in future Ramshivbaba(Father) will come and make him full prince(samajdar).
Both the above points also prove that Bharat has not become free from vices and corruption in 1976, as believed by advance knowledge.

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

Shivsena wrote:

Murli 29-1-02 says "Bharat ab 100% be-samaj hai. Purae be-samaj ko phir ek janam mein samajdar bananewala hai Bap." [ meaning: At present Bharat is 100% ignorant. The Father makes full beggar(ignorant) to full prince(knowledgeable) in one birth.(sometime in future) ]

Murli 3-5-01 says "Bap ko na janene ke karan hi Bharat ka yeh haal hua hai". (meaning: By not knowing the Father, Bharat has become such ie. beggar).

Both the above Murli points prove that Bharat alais Krishna(not Ram) has become 100% beggar(ignorant) at the end of Kaliyugi shooting and in future Ramshivbaba(Father) will come and make him full prince(samajdar).
Both the above points also prove that Bharat has not become free from vices and corruption in 1976, as believed by Advanced Knowledge.
dear Bhai,

Revised Sakar Murli dated 23/10/08 -- "I, Brahma, was the king of kings and have now become a beggar. It is remembered that a beggar was made into a king."
Only someone who has attained the 100% nirakari stage can become the king of kings and brahma Dada lekraj who is unable to emulate Shiv's stage can never become the king of kings. Based on this Murli quote, brahma Dada lekraj can never become a 100% beggar.

Om Shanti -- indie
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote: Only someone who has attained the 100% nirakari stage can become the king of kings and Brahma Dada lekraj who is unable to emulate Shiv's stage can never become the king of kings. Based on this Murli quote, Brahma Dada lekraj can never become a 100% beggar.
Om Shanti -- indie
Dear indiana.

I feel that one who attains the 100% nirakari stage(Ram's soul) becomes living personified ShivBaba and it is said in Murlis that ShivBaba neither becomes king of kings or goes to paradise. Ram's soul as personified ShivBaba is king-maker and not king of kings. The Murli quote "full beggar to full prince" is applicable to Krishna(child) and not Ram (who is Bap-Father-personified ShivBaba). If you think that Ram is 100% beggar, then you are defaming Father Ram.

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:

it is said in Murlis that ShivBaba neither becomes king of kings or goes to paradise.
It is said for the Incorporeal Rama who neither becomes the king of kings nor does He go to paradise.

MU.23/10/08 -- "It is the Suppreme Father, the Supreme Soul who is called Rama, who creates heaven."
Ram's soul as personified ShivBaba is king-maker and not king of kings. The Murli quote "full beggar to full prince" is applicable to Krishna(child) and not Ram (who is Bap-Father-personified ShivBaba).
MU. 6/9/08 -- "King Rama is the one who belonged to the Raghav clan. ShivBaba would not be called King Rama. The Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul is called Rama, not King Rama."

The above Murli quote denotes that there is another personality who becomes King Rama. When the Incorporeal Rama goes back to the Soul World, then the corporeal Rama becomes the king. Child Krishna can never become the king of kings. The Father of child Krishna only becomes the king of kings as He has the most power among all other human beings.
If you think that Ram is 100% beggar, then you are defaming Father Ram.
Am i or you who is defaming Father Ram by pointing a finger at him. You still believe that Supreme Soul Shiv is in Baba Dixit and yet you have the cheek to point a finger at him. You who have a callous disregard for the feelings of others is the one who is defaming Father Ram by saying that He doesn't have any regards for anyone.

MU. 21/1/74 -- Becoming a beggar is not as easy as going to the maternal aunt's house. A beggar does not have anything like money, post, respect, etc."

When the term "beggar" is applied to Father Ram, then it is defamation according to you,then is it not defaming Brahma alias Krishna(an elevated soul) by referring him "beggar".

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
When the term "beggar" is applied to Father Ram, then it is defamation according to you,then is it not defaming Brahma alias Krishna(an elevated soul) by referring him "beggar".
indie.
Dear indiana,

The term "full beggar to full prince" always applies to child Krishna and never to Ram who is the Father; If PBKs want to consider Ram (Their Father) as a beggar, then i do not know what inheritance they wish to receive from a beggar. Inheritance is received from Ramshivbaba and not from bindishivbaba.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

nivi_k wrote:"Saab purush duryodhan dushasan hai" So all PBKs /rudra mala souls are full of vices right now.
Dear Nivi Soul,

Does this apply even to soul of Mr. Dixit?