pro publico bono

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: pro publico bono

Post by arjun »

As per advance knowledge:

Ravan = five female heads + five male heads.

Five female heads of Ravan = The base-like souls (aadhaarmoort souls) of five vidharmi religions (Islam, Christianity, Muslim religion, Arya Samaj and Atheism) who are present among the BKs.

Five male heads of Ravan = The seed-like souls (beejroopi souls) of the above mentioned five vidharmi religions who are present among the PBKs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:As per Advanced Knowledge:
Five female heads of Ravan = The base-like souls (aadhaarmoort souls) of five vidharmi religions (Islam, Christianity, Muslim religion, Arya Samaj and Atheism) who are present among the BKs.
Five male heads of Ravan = The seed-like souls (beejroopi souls) of the above mentioned five vidharmi religions who are present among the PBKs.
Arjun Bhai has just repeated what is taught to him and other PBKs in advance knowledge, without bothering to confirm the above teachings from Murlis/Vanis and without even thinking logically and co-relating with Bhakti-pictures.....Ravan in Bhakti-marg is always shown as a single personality with 10 heads and all the heads are male heads (never female heads).

If we follow the advance explanation, then the question arises as to who is the body(personality) who is controlling the 5 female heads and 5 male heads....or do they have autonomy.....are they acting independently or in a combined fashion in the bk-pbk family.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote:As per Advanced Knowledge:

When Ravan is present both in BKs and PBKs, who is fighting whom?
Also it means that, within the BKs there are Ravan's community and Ram's community.
Similarly, within the PBKs there are Ravan's community and Ram's community.

So why it is that bk versus pbk.
Actually it should be within BKs and within PBKs.

Why not PBKs give attention to facing the Ravan community within PBKs, and BKs give attention to facing the Ravan community within BKs.
That seems more logical to me.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Sach_Khand wrote:
Why not PBKs give attention to facing the Ravan community within PBKs, and BKs give attention to facing the Ravan community within BKs.
Sanjeev.
Very logical questioning sanjeev.
But as usual PBKs do not have any logical answer to any logical query...all they can do is criticise basic knowledge without accepting the incompleteness and ambiguity of their own advance knowledge.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. PBKs are not fighting with BKs. Members like the above ones are unnecessarily creating this impression while it is actually they who are trying to fight with the PBKs and create bad impression about the PBKs in the minds of the BKs day and night and trying to create enmity between them. It is they who keep writing against the PBKs everyday keep repeating that the PBKs are forcing their views on the BKs. When there are no BKs (except mbbhat) on this forum, how can the PBKs force their views on them? And even in case of mbbhat Bhai, it is he who keeps writing against the PBKs by starting new threads everyday. PBKs generally don't start new threads to write against the BKs. The above Members can continue to defame the PBKs. ShivBaba has come to unite everyone while Members like above are bent upon dividing everyone with their manmat (own opinions). They can happily do that.

ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) is giving knowledge which is equally applicable to everyone. If He criticizes the BKs, He criticizes the PBKs more than them. If he praises PBKs, He also praises the BKs. And all that proof is available in the form of hundreds of Murlis and Discussion VCDs on www.PBKs.info or on this site.

OGS,
Arjun
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. PBKs are not fighting with BKs. Members like the above ones are unnecessarily creating this impression while it is actually they who are trying to fight with the PBKs and create bad impression about the PBKs in the minds of the BKs day and night and trying to create enmity between them. It is they who keep writing against the PBKs everyday keep repeating that the PBKs are forcing their views on the BKs. When there are no BKs (except mbbhat) on this forum, how can the PBKs force their views on them? And even in case of mbbhat Bhai, it is he who keeps writing against the PBKs by starting new threads everyday. PBKs generally don't start new threads to write against the BKs. The above Members can continue to defame the PBKs.
Mr. Arjun,
Are you not ashamed of lying so openly.

When you call Brahma Baba (Dada Lekharaj) as Ravan, should I not question you? When you support those people who make jokes (vulgar jokes) about Dadis, should I not ask about your behaviour? When you make false allegations about BKs, should I not try to give explanations to them (based on my experiences).

You think that you are doing service by providing links to web pages that write about Brahma Baba as Ravan. Virendra Dev Dixit too agrees with that (that is what you had written). Now what kind of understanding do you have about BKs? I too agree that some BKs are not following ShivBaba's Shrimat. Or some are following in varying percentages. That does not mean you should keep on writing whatever you want about BKs.

As far as I have come to know, your main allegations are that,
(1) BKs do not provide you with original Murlis (unedited) and BKs are editing Murlis (Av. Vanis) now.
(2) BKs are keeping Brahma Babas photo.
(3) BKs are giving Drishti to each other in the name of Yoga.
(4) BKs aer building new buildings when they preach that destruction is near.
(5) BKs are begging to people and taking donations.
And finally and the main thing,
(*) BKs are not accepting Virendra Dev Dixit as The GodFather, ShivBaba.

When you accept that you are having allegations against BKs then on what basis are you saying that it is me who is trying to create enmity between BKs and PBKs.

What I am saying is that those BKs who are going against Shrimat will reap the fruits of their deeds. Even in PBKs there are many such people who can be alleged with the same allegations witten above.
(1) PBKs too have original Murlis and Av. Vanis. Will they give them to me? I will get them photocopied or scanned and put them on the net for free download. You do not need to worry about the money. Just give me the Murlis and Avyakt Vanis that you people have. Will Virendra Dev Dixit provide them to me?
(2) PBKs keep remembering the corporeal form of Virendra Dev Dixit when it is said in Murlis not to remember any coporeal forms. There are such Murli points. Is it not?
(3) Virendra Dev Dixit insitgates his women followers to have sex with him. And many have sex relationship with him. Many followers of Virendra Dev Dixit have married other followers.
(4) Even Virendra Dev Dixit is building big buildings.
(5) I have not heard that PBKs ask to donate. As I have left PBKs since long, I do not know what is the case now. Do the members give monthly donations on their own or is it compulsory although not in written form.

(*) PBKs are considering Brahma Baba (Dada Lekharaj) as Ravan. On what basis are you doing this? Mr. Arjun, you try to impose on BKs that Virendra Dev Dixit is ShivBaba without proper proof in Murlis, and you are not even ashamed to call Brahma Baba as Ravan without any proper explanation. We have discussed a lot about it. So no need to repeat.

Are PBKs doing all this on the Shrimat or manmat?
arjun wrote:ShivBaba (through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) is giving knowledge which is equally applicable to everyone. If He criticizes the BKs, He criticizes the PBKs more than them. If he praises PBKs, He also praises the BKs. And all that proof is available in the form of hundreds of Murlis and Discussion VCD* on http://www.PBKs.info or on this site.
OGS,
Arjun
Mr Arjun,
Even Murlis are applicable to everyone. So what? Why keep giving your own (mis)interpretations of Murlis and try to impose them on others?
arjun wrote:ShivBaba has come to unite everyone while Members like above are bent upon dividing everyone with their manmat (own opinions). They can happily do that.
Mr. Arjun,
I have written about this even earlier in some other post.
Once when Virendra Dev Dixit had come to the city near my home town, I had gone to meet him. As I was very much upset with the tug of war between PBKs and BKs and silent hostility between them, I asked Virendra Dev Dixit that when will this come to an end (or in another sense, when will they both unite). The answer to his from Virendra Dev Dixit was in the form of another question. He asked me that will Bharat and Pakistan unite? Everyone knows the present relations between the two countries. So, when Virendra Dev Dixit gives such answers, on what basis is Mr. Arjun writing that Virendra Dev Dixit is trying to unite?
Is it me who is dividing or is it Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers who are spreading their venom against BKs. One BK from our place who had also come to Kampil first time when I had gone first time to Kampil has said to me many times afterwards that after coming from Kampil, he used to get strong emotions of anger on seeing any BKs. The audio cassettes of Virendra Dev Dixit of that time were so much filled with such emotions for BKs. If you want I can ask him to write his experience in this forum, although he has long back left both BK and PBK and is married and living a lokik life.

Mr. Arjun do not lie.
With such lying, how can you ever reach The Truth of Spirituality?

Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.
1. If the above member wants original Murlis he should first write to the BKs. If they do not give he can write to AIVV, but AIVV is not bound to give him the BK Murlis. It is the duty of the BKs to provide the same to the seekers. He himself says that any BK can go to the BK centers to get Murlis. So, he should first try to get the original Murlis from the BKs by going to their centers.
2. PBKs don't remember the corporeal form of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. They remember Father Shiv through his body.
3. As regards charges of sexual abuse, he should go and talk to the PBK sisters and mothers whether it is true or not.
4. As far as I know except for the buildings at Kampil and Delhi all other mini-Madhubans (may be 10-12) are housed in buildings owned by individual PBKs and given for Godly service. Rest of the Gitapathshalas are being run in the private or rented houses of PBK couples.
5. PBKs are not asked to donate. Whoever wishes donates in an incognito way (unlike many BKs who either seek openly or give openly).
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti.
1. If the above member wants original Murlis he should first write to the BKs. If they do not give he can write to AIVV, but AIVV is not bound to give him the BK Murlis. It is the duty of the BKs to provide the same to the seekers. He himself says that any BK can go to the BK centers to get Murlis. So, he should first try to get the original Murlis from the BKs by going to their centers.
2. PBKs don't remember the corporeal form of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit. They remember Father Shiv through his body.
3. As regards charges of sexual abuse, he should go and talk to the PBK Sisters and mothers whether it is true or not.
4. As far as I know except for the buildings at Kampil and Delhi all other mini-Madhubans (may be 10-12) are housed in buildings owned by individual PBKs and given for Godly service. Rest of the Gitapathshalas are being run in the private or rented houses of PBK couples.
5. PBKs are not asked to donate. Whoever wishes donates in an incognito way (unlike many BKs who either seek openly or give openly).
(1) BKs do not give Murlis to me. Will AIVV do the service of providing original Murlis? Are they really interested in giving the words of ShivBaba to the students and general public? If you are not interested, then no problem. If I am eligible I will get knowledge, True Knowledge, just by reading few Murlis and churning them.

What do you mean by "AIVV is not bound to give him the BK Murlis." Do you own Murlis? Atleast BKs can say that they are having authority for Murlis and will not give to those who do not have faith in Brahma Baba and call him as Ravan. BKs consider Brahma Baba as ShivBaba. And when Virendra Dev Dixit do not consider so, then they have right to reject your request. But on what basis do PBKs have the right to reject the request? They are not their property. And if PBKs think that they are words of ShivBaba, then they should not hesitate in giving those to a student who has faith in them and in the Chariot through whom these words are spoken. BKs do not give because they have lost faith in me.

(2) Even BKs do the same although they keep the photos of Brahma Baba. They too remember Shiv through Brahma Baba.

(3) It is clearly said in the preachings of Virendra Dev Dixit. How he plays the part of Shankar and there are insitgations in his preachings. Whether it is pactically done or not that I cannot prove. If that is not done then why does Virendra Dev Dixit tell about such things in the first place?
Many PBK brothers have married female followers of Virendra Dev Dixit (according to your own reply in one of the posts).

(4) But it is true that you too own buildings of your own and have constructed new ones. And there is no guarantee that you will not build your own buildings elsewhere in the coming days. BKs build their own buildings because they need them. As they cannot be at the mercy of others all the time becuase of the hostility some have against them even in the outside world. So, it is better to have their own building for the BK sisters to stay.

(5) Yes, BKs take donations from others even non BKs openly. It is wrong according to Murlis. But mbbhat had given a Murli point where it is said that later donations are taken from non BKs too and that it is allowed.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2114#p32270
But if BKs pressurise for donations then I think it is wrong on their part.

Mr. Arjun,
you have replied to the points. But have not replied to what I have written later in that reply. Is really Virendra Dev Dixit willing to unite BKs and PBKs or he is just interested in taking over the well established instituion of BKs?

Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I have already stated that ShivBaba (through baba Virendra Dev Dixit) has come to unite the BKs and PBKs. But the opponents within BKs as well as PBKs will not let that happen so easily. So, until then we have to wait and watch the drama as well as the various actors like a detached observer. The rehearsal of Mahabharata and Ramayana is going on.

As regards the Murlis, it is the duty of the BKs to provide BK Murlis to the world. If they do not provide they are responsible for the result of that act. PBKs are responsible for providing the PBK Murlis and discussions and literature to the world and they have been doing that through their website. They cannot be expected to use their time, money and energy for doing the job of the BKs. If the above Member wishes, he can request AIVV by sending an email. I am sorry I cannot send his request as I have already stated the present position of AIVV on this issue. I don't know if this stand will change in future or not. Until then he can try requesting. But he cannot claim it as a right.

He is trying to be so generous now (by offering to upload the Murlis), but what has he done all these years with his own stock of Murlis? Has he scanned and uploaded a single Murli on this website? Let him first finish uploading his own stock of Murlis and Avyakt Vanis on this site. Then he should think about defaming the PBKs on this issue. PBKs have already provided a huge stock of Murlis and Avyakt Vanis for being uploaded on this site as well as www.brahmakumaris.info . He is unnecessarily wasting our time by repeating the same issues without doing anything concrete to help the genuine BK souls who are searching for Murlis. But he does have time to write big pages criticizing the PBKs everyday. Over to him for another big post of defamation..... :D
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: He is unnecessarily wasting our time by repeating the same issues without doing anything concrete to help the genuine BK souls who are searching for Murlis. But he does have time to write big pages criticizing the PBKs everyday. Over to him for another big post of defamation.... :D
Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers have lots of money, time and energy to defame BKs. They talk so much about God's words in Murlis and use them as proofs to prove themselves. But will not give them to others or make them public. WHY???
Do they hesitate because then they too will have to face many questions from others based on Murlis.?
Are they not ashamed in writing such answers as the member Arjun has written. Why double speak? Are these so called PBKs really interested in spreading the words of ShivBaba through Brahma Baba i.e., Murlis. They hesitate to give Murlis because that will show how they have misused Murli points to establish their business.
Although we accept that BKs hesitate to give Murlis to others, is it not the duty of these so called true people to give Murlis so that actual Truth in Murlis can be understood and anyone can churn them on their own.
I am not blaming on the internet and defaming BKs for not providing Murlis. I have some 25 - 30 Murlis of 1985(xerox copies). Of what use it is? When PBKs have original unedited Murlis why cannot they supply them so that True knowledge is available.
Are these so called PBKs and Virendra Dev Dixit blackmailing BKs?
They are just doing that. They are not truly interested in providing Murlis which they use to prove their views. They use them daily. Virendra Dev Dixit reads them and explains them. But hesitates to give them, because then people will ask explanations to the Murli points.
what kind of Supreme teacher is this Virendra Dev Dixit, who hesitates to give the text (Murlis) to students which he explains daily. Have anyone come across such a teacher in any school or college? Yes, some teachers are like this who just give their notes and does not like that the students ever read the text books. Because then students will ask questions based on the text. This so called Superme teacher is also just like this. On one hand, he cannot independently teach on his own. He relies on the text to prove his points. But does not want to give text to his pupils. And his followers shamelessly argue that they are correct.
Hypocrites!!!
!

Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I have already written that if the above member wishes he can just write to [email protected] for the original Murlis. Whenever any member of this forum has requested for a specific original Murli they have been provided scanned copy of the same. But scanning the entire stock of Murlis and uploading is a very time consuming process.

Now the above member has himself admitted that he has 25-30 Murlis. Let him scan those Murlis and upload them on this site. Then he can defame the PBKs.

He has so much hatred and anger for the PBKs. But he has not even written once to the BKWSU to provide the original Murlis. Will he use the same language (full of anger and hatred) if they do not answer to his email or if they refuse to provide him the Murlis? Has he provided a single proof to this forum that he has written to the BKWSU asking them to provide the original Murlis? Let him do that first and provide us the proof and response of the BKWSU. Otherwise his anger and hatred has no meaning. It is simply a wastage of time - his own as well of others.

He does not appreciate the fact that PBKs have provided scanned copies of numerous BK Murlis and AVs to http://www.brahmakumaris.info. We are providing extracts of Sakar Murlis everyday on this forum. He has not appreciated that even once, but is very prompt in showing his anger and hatred for the PBKs. The red bold letters that he uses only express his boiling anger for the PBKs. It is easy to abuse a minority group, but requires courage to face a majority and powerful group like BKWSU.

I have written whatever I had to. Now I will respond further on this topic only after the above member produces proof of having written to BKWSU and their response. He can send a letter to them through email as well as registered post and let us all know about the official response of BKWSU. Om Shanti.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: He has so much hatred and anger for the PBKs. But he has not even written once to the BKWSU to provide the original Murlis. Will he use the same language (full of anger and hatred) if they do not answer to his email or if they refuse to provide him the Murlis? Has he provided a single proof to this forum that he has written to the BKWSU asking them to provide the original Murlis? Let him do that first and provide us the proof and response of the BKWSU. Otherwise his anger and hatred has no meaning. It is simply a wastage of time - his own as well of others.
There is no need to provide any proof because I admit that BKWSU will not give Murlis to me. And the reason is I have gone to Kampil and joined that party (although I beleive that these groupings into parties is all just foolish things). So, there os no question of me asking to BKWSU. At those times I too was angry with BKWSU for not providing Murlis to me. But now I understand the problem they had in providing Murlis to me and people like me who had joined Kampil party. And I have written clearly that what might be the reason for BKWSU not providing Murlis. Because earlier we use to get Murlis and even Murli registers which had Murlis of a month or two.
arjun wrote: He does not appreciate the fact that PBKs have provided scanned copies of numerous BK Murlis and AVs to http://www.brahmakumaris.info. We are providing extracts of Sakar Murlis everyday on this forum. He has not appreciated that even once, but is very prompt in showing his anger and hatred for the PBKs.
This is a totally false allegation. Just read this,
In the post, Re: Shankars Part? (page 3)
by Sach_Khand » 22 Jun 2010

There is nothing fixed. I change my views when such points come to my notice. I keep updating.
But, I can say that I have read many points (thanks to Veerendra Dev Dixit and his followers and those BKs from whom I got Murlis) which seems contradictory (including regarding Shankar). And considering all those contradictions and churning them based on my experiences I have formed my view. If you can explain better then I am ready to change my view.
arjun wrote: The red bold letters that he uses only express his boiling anger for the PBKs. It is easy to abuse a minority group, but requires courage to face a majority and powerful group like BKWSU.
Are you here to show your courage?
Please stop writing foolishly. Just ask in any of your eight major centres and many minor centres. They have received letters from me. And I have sent these all letters even to many important centres of BKs including Mount Abu and Delhi centres.
After I came across the BKWSUwatch.com website, I first wrote email to all BK centres whose email addresses are provided in the internet. One BK from some european country even wrote me what she thinks about my email positively. I am not having it's copy now.
When I had first come to Kampil (1993 January) and did my bhatti and had good experiences (I have written about this in some other post, and so your allegation that I do not appreciate what good things I experienced as PBK or from PBKs is totally false.) I had gone to meet Jagdish Bhai of Delhi. But he was not at the centre. So I had written a letter addressing to him and had given it to the sister of that centre. I met the zonal head of BKs in our area and asked him about the explanations they give to Prajapita. But later I was banned from entering their centres.
But since 4-5 years after so many years (1993 - 2005) in the PBK group I am disillusioned (and members like you prove it).
arjun wrote: I have written whatever I had to. Now I will respond further on this topic only after the above member produces proof of having written to BKWSU and their response. He can send a letter to them through email as well as registered post and let us all know about the official response of BKWSU. Om Shanti.
To hell with your responses.
What do you think of yourself? Am I here to beg you or Virendra Dev Dixit for Murlis. Hypocrites!! There is no need of Murlis from people like you.

If I am eligible I can get knowledge even without Murlis. And whatever explanations I have written to some Murli points (and topics) are not based on the study of Murlis. Note books of Murlis points were lying in my cupboard for years. And I used to think that afterall why I copied all those points from the registers provided in Kampil. But when I started getting explanations within my mind, I started checking them by comparing them with the Murli points. But now that too is not needed. Now is a time to give full stop. Your heart will show you the way, not your intellect. Even in Avyakt Vani it is said that Maya can come even in sookshma vatan but cannot come in the dil takth of Baba. So, intellect is not the way to Baba's Dil takth. It is heart.
Shame on you Mr. Arjun.

Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Apney ko aatmaa samajh aur Baap ko Yaad karo – yah shiksha Baap baith detey hain. Yahee shiksha tum bachchon ko bhi deni hai aur kuch bhi bolnaa nahee hai. Samjhaani deni hai ghar grihasth may aisey rahnaa hai, yahee hai manmanaabhav. Yah hai pehli-pehli point. Ghar may krodh bhi nahee karnaa hai. Baap nay samjhaya hai krodh ke liye kahaa jaataa hai paani ka matka bhi sukha deta hai. Krodh bahut ashaanti failaataa hai, dushman hai na. Isliye tumhey shaanti may rahnaa hai. Bhojan milaa, khaakar apney dhandhey va office aadi may chaley gaye. Sab kahtey hain shaanti chaahiye.

Bachchon ko bataya gayaa hai ki shaanti ka saagar toh ek hee Baap hai, vah dengey kaisey? Bachchon ko direction detey hain ki mujhey Yaad karo. Mukhh say kuchch bhi bolnaa nahee hai, antarmukh rahnaa hai. Bahut meetha ban-na hai. Kaduva nahee bolnaa hai. Koi ko dukh nahee doh. Yah laraai aadi sab kya hai? Ek doh par krodh kartey hain na. Koi nay kuch kahaa toh aapas may lad padtey hain – yah krodh kee nishaani hai. Satyug may krodh aadi hota nahi. Krodh vaaley ko aasuri sampradaay kahaa jaataa hai. Bhoot aata hai toh apney ko bhi dukhh detey hain aur auron ko bhi dukh detey hain. Krodhi khud bhi taptaa hai aur doosron ko bhi tapaataa hai, jis-say hee ashaanti hoti hai.

Jis baat say ashaanti ho vah bolnee nahee chaahiye. Doosron ko toh gyaan hai hee nahee, voh toh krodh karengey. Unkay saath krodh karney say ladaai lag jaati hai. Baap samjhaatey hain – Bachchey yah bhi kadaa bhoot hai, inko yukti say bhagaanaa hai. Kabhi bhi mukhh say kaduvey vachan nahee nikalney chaahiye. Krodh bahut nuksaankaarak hai. Ladaai bhi krodh say hoti hai. Jahaan krodh hota hai vahaan ashaanti rahtee hai. Tum krodh kar Baap ka naam badnaam karengey. Tum sabko kahtey ho in bhooton ko bhagaanaa hai. Ek baar bhagaayaa fir aadhakalpa yah hongey nahee. Abhi in 5 vikaaron ka bahut jor hai. Full force may hain. Aankhein bhi criminal hoti hain, mukhh bhi criminal hota hai. Khud ko bhi tapaataa hai, ghar ko bhi tapaa detey hain. Yah bahut badey dushman hain. Jab tak inko bhagaayengey nahee tab tak shaanti nahee ho saktee. Krodh vaaley shaanti may, Yoga may rah nahee saktey.

Toh dekhnaa hai hamaarey may koi bhoot toh nahee hai? Moh ka bhoot, lobh ka bhoot...yah sab bhoot hain kyonki Ravan kee sena hai na. Dehi-abhimaani ban-ney ke liye Baap kitnee Yaad kee yaatraa sikhlaatey hain.....Lobh ka bhoot bhi kam nahee. Samajhtey hain apnee dil may ki barobar hamaarey may yah bhoot hain. Deh-abhimaan ka bhi bhoot aataa hai toh saari kee kamaai chat ho jaati hai. Krodh vaaley ka bhi yah haal ho jaataa hai. Tumhaarey paas toh semi krodh hai. Manushyon may toh kitnaa krodh hai. Ek doosrey ko ekdam maar detey hain. Stree pati ko, bachcha baap ko maar detey hain. Jail may jaakar aisey bahut case dekh saktey ho.

Yah toh samajhtey ho barobar bhooton kee praveshtaa ke kaaran Bhaarat ka kya haal ho gayaa hai. Jo Bhaarat heeron ka itnaa badaa matkaa tha, jismay heerey-moti bharey thay, vah sab khaali ho gaye hain. Krodh ke kaaran matkaa sookh jaataa hai. Yah kisko pataa nahee. Baap aatey hain yah bhoot nikaalney ke liye, aur koi nikaal nahee saktaa. Yah 5 bhoot badey jabardast hain....Apnee jaanch rakhnee hai – merey may krodh toh nahee hai? Majority may krodh hai. Gaali deney bigar rahengey nahee. Koi shaant may rahtey hain, koi jawaab dey detey hain ya haath chalaa detey hain. Krodh aisa kharaab hai. Ab tum bachchon ko toh ekdam sampoorna paavan ban-na hai. Shareeer bhi Yaad na rahey tab pad paa sakengey.
"
(Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 19.2.08, pg 1, 2 & 3)

“Consider yourself to be a soul and remember the Father – The Father sits and gives this teaching. You children too have to give the same teaching; you need not speak anything else. You have to explain, ‘We have to lead a household life like this. This is called manmanaabhav. This is the first and foremost point. At home, you should not even become angry. The Father has explained, ‘It is said about anger that it dries up even a pot full of water’. Anger spreads a lot of restlessness; it is an enemy, isn’t it? That is why you have to live peacefully. You got your food, eat it and go for your business or office, etc. Everyone says : we want peace.

The children have been told that only one Father is an ocean of peace. How will He give it? He gives a direction to the children , ‘Remember me. You should not speak anything through your mouth. You have to be introvert. You have to become very sweet. You should not speak bitterly. Do not bring sorrow to anyone. What is this fighting, etc.? They become angry at each other, don’t they? If someone says something , they start fighting with each other : this is an indication of anger. There is no (vice of) anger, etc. in the Golden Age. Those who are wrathful are said to belong to the demoniac community. When the ghost (of anger) enters someone, they bring sorrow to themselves as well as to others. A wrathful person burns himself and burns others, this itself leads to restlessness.

You should not speak the words that create disturbance. Others do not have knowledge at all. They will certainly show anger. A fight begins if you show anger at them. The Father explains : Children, this is also a tough ghost; it has to be chased away tactfully. Bitter words should never emerge from your mouth. Anger is very harmful. Fights are also caused due to anger. Wherever there is anger, there is disturbance. If you show anger, you will spoil the Father’s name. You tell everyone that these vices have to be chased away. Once you have chased them away, they will not exist for half a cycle. Now these five vices are very forceful. They are in full force. The eyes as well as the mouth become criminal. It burns oneself as well as the house. These are very big enemies. Until these are chased away, peace cannot be established. Wrathful ones cannot live in peace, in Yoga.

So, we have to check whether there is any ghost in us. The ghost of attachment, the ghost of greed.....All these are ghosts because it is an army of Ravan, isn’t it? The Father teaches a lot (about) the journey of remembrance in order to become soul conscious.....The ghost of greed is no less. They feel in their heart that this ghost is definitely present in me. Even if the ghost of body consciousness comes, the entire income is lost. A wrathful person also suffers a similar fate. You have semi-anger. There is so much anger in (worldly) people. They completely kill each other . Wife kills her husband; child kills his Father. You can go to the jail and see many such cases.

You do realize that definitely India has reached this condition because of the entry of ghosts. India, which was such a big pot of diamonds, filled with diamonds and pearls, has become empty. The pot becomes dry because of anger. Nobody knows this. The Father comes to remove these ghosts; nobody else can remove them. These five ghosts are very strong....We have to check ourselves : Do I have anger in me? Majority have anger in them. They cannot remain without hurling abuses. Some remain peaceful; some reply or use their hands (to beat). Anger is so bad. Now you children have to become completely pure. You should not even remember the body; then you will be able to achieve the post."
(Revised Sakar Murli dated 19.02.08, pg 1, 2 & 3 published by BKs in Hindi, translated by a PBK)
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: The red bold letters that he uses only express his boiling anger for the PBKs. It is easy to abuse a minority group, but requires courage to face a majority and powerful group like BKWSU.
Arjun,
Just read what you have written for using bold letters in red.
And now you have written the sermon on "Anger" almost totally in red colour and even making them bold at some of the places. Now if I want to point it out to make allegations against you then it appears to be correct. I can make fun of you about your reply.

I had thought of uploading Murlis that I have. It would not take more than Rs 5500. But the point is not of money. It is about my intentions.
(1) Should I upload Murlis in this forum just because you made some allegations against me?
(2) Should I upload to prove myself right?
NO. I do not think that it is correct.
Although, one karma appears to be good, but it is actually the intentions of that karma which makes it good or bad. And I think, uploading Murlis for the above two reasons is a bad karma. I think I should upload Murlis with the intention that it will help many students of ShivBaba in their churning of GodFather's knowledge. And with the good wishes for such students I should do it. Then only my karma will give good results. So, I have dropped my idea about uploading them now. And please do not start thinking in the wrong ways. It is not enough just writing good Murli points. Only when we follow them it brings good results. And I am really happy that you have written those Murli points in reply to my bla bla bla. I do not want to prove anything of my reply. I am doing purusharth not for anyone's benefit. It is for my own sake.

Best of luck in your purusharth.

I have got the letters that I had posted to PBKs and BKs. I even got them scanned for uploading in the forum. I even remembered that I have the matter (in one of my Cds) which I had emailed to BK centres throughout the world regarding the allegations made in the BKWSUwatch.com website. But in the evening today I thought that of what use it is to others? Just to prove myself should I upload them in this forum? NO.

But how long will this silent hostility continue inbetween BKs and followers of Virendra Dev Dixit? It is a fact that followers of Virendra Dev Dixit are trying to prove themselves correct not on the basis of Murli points and explanations to Murli points by Virendra Dev Dixit, but by writing about the shortcomings of some individual BKs and writing about the BK institution.

Do you think that such a thing is correct? Is it correct to write that Brahma (Dada Lekharaj) is Ravan? If such attitude of the followers of Virendra Dev Dixit continues then it is of no use writing pages on "Anger" in this forum. We want to see it in practice by the followers of Virendra Dev Dixit.

The world cannot continue for long with silent hostility. Cold war cannot continue for long. One or the other day it will errupt into flames.
What I think I have to do is, to get my intentions changed and my attitude changed towards this world so that even in that hellish state of the world I can receive good things from this same world. And I am trying for that.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The above Member has compared the red letters that I have been using since many years to indicate ShivBaba's words on this forum and elsewhere with his own red bold letters that he generally uses to show his anger for PBKs and Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. It is upto the readers to decide whether he is justified in that comparison.

As regards the mention of Brahma as Ravan in one of the articles on a anonymous blog, I would like to clarify that in that article they have quoted some Bhaktimarg statement and compared it to knowledge. I don't know whether that article was approved by Baba/AIVV or not. So, until that article is not approved by Baba/AIVV, the PBKs cannot be blamed for that comparison. Whoever has written that article is responsible for its contents. I have just produced the link to that article on this thread for information. It does not mean that it is approved by AIVV. In none of my posts on this forum or elsewhere have I mentioned Brahma as Ravan. ShivBaba can use any word for any human soul because He is Trikaldarshi (one who knows about the three aspects of time - past, present and future), but we human beings have to be careful while speaking about others.