Who is Maa adi-shakti - feminine side of God Shiva ???

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Re: Who is Maa adi-shakti - feminine side of God Shiva ???

Post by nivi »

Sharing a very rare Bhakti-picture from the western world spiritual literature which is self-explanatory as to who is Gyan-surya(Sun of Knowledge)....like you said "(Bhakti-marg)Chitra charitra ka yaadgaar hai"...so the below chitra is the yaadgaar(rememberence) of Sangamyug, where jagdamba is revealed as Sun of Knowledge ShivBaba at the end of behad ka drama.

In the above picture, the sun representing the ocean of knowledge Shiva (Gyan-surya) is shown on the top and the female body representing the body of Maa-adi shakti jagdamba is shown below.....and also shown below is the womb with a child which represents the 108 surya-vanshi children, who will be taking birth from the womb of knowledge(Murlis/Vanis) given by the mother jagdamba(who is always combined with Shiva-Gyan-surya)....so those souls who believe that mateshwari jagdamba is personified combined mat-pita(ShivBaba) will be matale bacche( suryavanshi children)....while those souls who think that a male body(VD) is the personified roop of ShivBaba will become sautale bacche(step children) chandra-vanshi(moon dynasty) as VD will be revealed as Krishna(moon of knowledge) who shines with the borrowed knowledge of the Sun of Knowledge(mateshwari jagdamba Saraswati).

The above picture clearly proves that the yartharth roop of ShivBaba is only Mama jagdamba and not a male body.
The above picture is probably from a european country(germany) and if someone can get the words translated, then the whole mystery in the Godly knowledge of who is Gyan-surya ALAF can be easily solved.

shivsena.

OK,first of all Shivsena Bhai we don't know from where u got the picture, and second of all Baba has already given us Shrimat that any picture from Bhakti marg is made from Maya Ravan's direction..So, if you just randomly bring all these photo's and don't even have any clear explanantion of what it means, you are really wasting time. If we are truly following Godly direction our focus would be on the 4 or 5 Pictures preapared by visions and direction of Brahma Baba C/O Shiv Baba. In the original picture the entire knowledge is contained in it, and it is also in accoradance to the Murli's. I don't understand why are you going the wrong path and also spreading false knowledge to others, brother??

Nivi
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

nivi wrote:
I don't understand why are you going the wrong path and also spreading false knowledge to others, Brother??
Nivi
Dear nivi.

If you do not wish to understand the Godly knowledge by tallying what has happened in Sangamyug and how the events are remembered in Bhakti-marg, then please do not reply to my posts....they are for the benefit of those who can make some sense out of it.....not for those who see it as non-sense.....I hope you will comply to my request.

It is a pity that you cannot see the false advance knowledge(jhooti Gita) preached by baba Dixit for last 20 years and you can see the falseness in other members' posts.

shivsena.
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: Sharing a very rare Bhakti-picture from the western world spiritual literature which is self-explanatory as to who is Gyan-surya(Sun of Knowledge)....like you said "(Bhakti-marg)Chitra charitra ka yaadgaar hai"...so the below chitra is the yaadgaar(rememberence) of Sangamyug, where jagdamba is revealed as Sun of Knowledge ShivBaba at the end of behad ka drama.
...first of all i thank you Bhai for searching the picture for my request....
but frankly i cannot understand how you are proving it to be Avyakt....
moreover the picture you had shown is some Christian philosophy of sophia concept...anyone can check here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_(wisdom)
....and truely i did not understand a bit from it or was least interested to ....but anyone else can try it....if they wish...
In the above picture, the sun representing the ocean of knowledge Shiva (Gyan-surya) is shown on the top and the female body representing the body of Maa-adi shakti jagdamba is shown below.....and also shown below is the womb with a child which represents the 108 surya-vanshi children, who will be taking birth from the womb of knowledge(Murlis/Vanis) given by the mother jagdamba(who is always combined with Shiva-Gyan-surya)....so those souls who believe that mateshwari jagdamba is personified combined mat-pita(ShivBaba) will be matale bacche( suryavanshi children)....while those souls who think that a male body(VD) is the personified roop of ShivBaba will become sautale bacche(step children) chandra-vanshi(moon dynasty) as VD will be revealed as Krishna(moon of knowledge) who shines with the borrowed knowledge of the Sun of Knowledge(mateshwari jagdamba Saraswati).
...i am glad that you have good research attitude as well as enthusiasm for doing this.....but i have my own view for this
since i am least bothered about the body definition coz that was never of your interest and for me it looks very weird, i will keep my point of view only on facial structure....
...yes you might be right that this picture might be of JAGADAMBA but the one who is corporeal and that is BRAHMA through Badi Maa....more over the face is shown of Sun....which is Sun of Knowledge and that should be chaitanya(practical) or else how BINDI shiv(dot shiv) can preach knowledge???....so it is the impact of Gyaan Surya(of course the practical one) that she had been credited with SUN face....even in AK it is said that in saying of knowledge( sun na, sunana==hearing and saying) no one can beat the Jagadamba(but not in implementing the knowledge) ...
but above the face there are 6 stars...have you seen those?...can you answer what it represents?
according to me those are the representation of 6 different religions that has been clearly mentioned in kalpavruksh which descends after Tretayug....those are
Islam,Buddhism,Christian,Sanyas,Muslim and Sikh....
since she is jagadamba,she also gets influenced by them....and not only by Gyaan surya...
but why those stars above the SUN FACE and not below?...simple mother gets more influenced by children then her husband....
even above that there is some other symbolic picture which looks like holy grail and truely i cannot answer you about that but i can say you that above part of that is half crescent moon arc....what does that mean?...that she is greatly influenced by
Gyaan Chandrama-BRAHMA....
hail hail....bravo!!!
thanks for the picture as it led me to do some type of humorous churn...but exciting one!!!
...i took this post to be very lightly and the above humorous answers is totally confined to me, and no PBK as well as AK is responsible for this....just trying to make coming messes clear...
The above picture clearly proves that the yartharth roop of ShivBaba is only Mama jagdamba and not a male body.
The above picture is probably from a european country(germany) and if someone can get the words translated, then the whole mystery in the Godly knowledge of who is Gyan-surya ALAF can be easily solved.
....i think i had proved myself...so doesn't work here buddy,sorry!!!
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

Dear SHIVSENA Bhai,
I got the same picture but easy to understand as it is in English
...just go through it.....you might find helpful....
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... stical.jpg
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

RudraPutra wrote:and truely i did not understand a bit from it or was least interested to ....but anyone else can try it....if they wish...
I think you made a good go of interpreting this picture Rudra Bhai. It is a very interesting diagram, that appears to be reflecting truth to a degree... but it just makes me even more appreciative, that i have ShivBaba teaching me directly, about the real events, pictures like this, aspire to represent.

Roy
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

Roy wrote: I think you made a good go of interpreting this picture Rudra Bhai. It is a very interesting diagram, that appears to be reflecting truth to a degree... but it just makes me even more appreciative, that i have ShivBaba teaching me directly, about the real events, pictures like this, aspire to represent.
....yeah thats exactly why knowledge is called ADVANCE...knowing everything in ADVANCE....the diagram has been experienced through AK much earlier....
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote: Dear SHIVSENA Bhai,
I got the same picture but easy to understand as it is in English
...just go through it.....you might find helpful....
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... stical.jpg
Dear rudraputra.

Thanks for the picture with English translation ....with or without the words, a picture itself is worth a thousand words....for children of Maa jagdamba(matale bacche) pictures tell the whole story of creator-director and main actor.(trinetri ShivBaba)

maa-third-eye-.jpg
maa-third-eye-.jpg (13.87 KiB) Viewed 12413 times
shivsena.[/color]
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

rudraputra wrote:...yes you might be right that this picture might be of JAGADAMBA but the one who is corporeal and that is Brahma through Badi Maa....more over the face is shown of Sun....which is Sun of Knowledge and that should be chaitanya(practical) or else how BINDI Shiv(dot Shiv) can preach knowledge???....so it is the impact of Gyaan Surya(of course the practical one) that she had been credited with SUN face....even in AK it is said that in saying of knowledge( sun na, sunana==hearing and saying) no one can beat the Jagadamba(but not in implementing The Knowledge) ...
but above the face there are 6 stars...have you seen those?...can you answer what it represents?
according to me those are the representation of 6 different religions that has been clearly mentioned in kalpavruksh which descends after Tretayug....those are
Islam,Buddhism,Christian,Sanyas,Muslim and Sikh....
since she is jagadamba,she also gets influenced by them....and not only by Gyaan surya...
but why those stars above the SUN FACE and not below?...simple mother gets more influenced by children then her husband....
even above that there is some other symbolic picture which looks like holy grail and truely i cannot answer you about that but i can say you that above part of that is half crescent moon arc....what does that mean?...that she is greatly influenced by
Gyaan Chandrama-Brahma....
Good interpretation brother. I wish shivsena Bhai could also understand this point of view.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Dear Shivsena Bhai

“Mothers are the gateway to heaven.” [Mu 26/5/74]

Father should get revealed through each Shakti. Only then will the sounds of victory be heard. Father was revealed through Shaktis, only then have Shiva and Shakti been shown together. Those who worship Shiva will certainly worship Shakti also. There’s a deep relationship between Father and Shaktis. That’s why the worship takes place together. Shaktis have unfurled the flag of revelation of Father. Only then does the worship (of shaktis, i.e. female deities) take place. [Av 30.11.79]

You continue to believe that revelation will take place through your adi-shakti Mama. But the above points clearly state, that Shiv-Shakti, is the remembrance of Father Shiv and the mothers(shaktis), who open the gates of heaven. This is not the remembrance of a single adi shakti, combined with Father Shiv; because the only single combined form that is remembered in Bhakti marg, is Shiv with Shankar(ShivBaba), who is a male deity. So whereas Shankar is the name of one singular bodily being; Shakti when comined with Shiv, is a plural term; otherwise the single shakti herself would be named; just as with Shankar! There are no memorials of Shiv Saraswati, or Shiv Jagadamba, as far as i know; because only Shankar(Baba Dixit-Ram) obtains a 100% passmark, when he becomes bapsaman(complete). Only he is paramatma, the no 1 human soul!

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:Dear Shivsena Bhai

“Mothers are the gateway to heaven.” [Mu 26/5/74]

Roy

Dear roy Bhai.

Many thanks for the very good Murli point about "Mothers being gateway to heaven"...who are these mothers???....are they in physical body or they are souls who have identified the supreme divine mother jagdamba as adi-shakti....i think that Shiva always talks about souls and not bodies.....and so all 108 shivshaktis are behad ki Maa(mothers) who will open the gates of heaven along with mother jagdamba(personified ShivBaba)...all male bodied souls are duryodhan-dushasan(including prajapita) and so the gates of heaven can never be opened by Baba dixit and his followers...unless a soul acquires female qualities(devi-gun and devi shakti) and becomes like no. 1 adi-shakti Mama, the gates of heaven can never be opened.

shivsena.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Many thanks for the very good Murli point about "Mothers being gateway to heaven"....who are these mothers???....are they in physical body or they are souls who have identified the supreme divine mother jagdamba as adi-shakti....i think that Shiva always talks about souls and not bodies.....and so all 108 shivshaktis are behad ki Maa(mothers) who will open the gates of heaven along with mother jagdamba(personified ShivBaba)...all male bodied souls are duryodhan-dushasan(including prajapita) and so the gates of heaven can never be opened by Baba dixit and his followers...unless a soul acquires female qualities(devi-gun and devi shakti) and becomes like no. 1 adi-shakti Mama, the gates of heaven can never be opened.
Dear Shivsena Bhai

I believe ShivBaba is talking about female bodied souls, when he refers to the mothers; because at this late stage of the Drama, the mothers are still in bondage to men(duryodhan-dushasan), and they need to go beyond this situation through Gyan and Yoga power. Mothers generally suffer from more attachment, and feel less independant than men; and they have to overcome these sanskars to become pure. So then, who are these mothers that will open the gates of heaven? It is my belief that we are not just talking about female bodied souls who will make up the vijay mala, but female bodied souls, who will enter the rudra mala. They may be in female costumes right now, but in their previous births, they have played more parts in male costumes. That is, they are the King souls of the sun dynasty. Until these souls, rise above their bondages in the present, and the rudra mala of 108 is completed; the gates of heaven cannot be opened.
arjun wrote:It is said in Advanced knowledge that, where women are respected, then there is happiness, otherwise that place is a living hell...
I think this says it all!

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:
It is said in Advanced knowledge that, where women are respected, then there is happiness, otherwise that place is a living hell.
I think this says it all!
Roy

Dear roy Bhai.

If women were respected in advance knowledge, then no woman would have ever left any of the so called advance ashrams and gone back to lokik life....the very fact that all the women who left, felt they were exploited, unsecure, frustrated and were used like bonded labourers(bandheli according to Murlis) with no freedom...and those who are still sticking around in advance patshalas have no other option because they have closed all doors of lokik life.

Please Just go to Kampil and do the Advance Course and talk to them frankly but being a brother you will never be allowed to talk to them privately and so you will never know the real inside story.

shivsena.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:If women were respected in advance knowledge, then no woman would have ever left any of the so called advance ashrams and gone back to lokik life....the very fact that all the women who left, felt they were exploited, unsecure, frustrated and were used like bonded labourers(bandheli according to Murlis) with no freedom...and those who are still sticking around in advance patshalas have no other option because they have closed all doors of lokik life.
Dear Shivsena Bhai

Of course i cannot comment on this too much, as i have no practical experience of the situation in AK or Kampil... but there could be many reasons for souls leaving the Yagya, which they may not always be willing to be totally honest about, or really sure of themselves. Maya(body consciousness) is always going to be playing a part in Gyani life, and this can have a long term affect; whereby souls come to a point where they don't even know why they ever believed in Gyan in the first place. This is the lock that Maya can put on a soul's intellect. My point is, you cannot always take these things on face value; there are much deeper things going on within each of us.

“You children have come here to study face to face with the Father. You listen to the direct versions of the Father. The Father does not give indirect knowledge. Knowledge is received directly. The Father is required to come. He says – I have come to meet the sweet children. You call me – ‘O BapDada’. The Father too gives a response – ‘O children’; now remember me nicely; do not forget me. You will face many obstacles of Maya. They will make you leave the studies and will make you body conscious; this is why - be alert.” [Mu 09.04.09]
shivsena wrote:Please Just go to Kampil and do the Advance Course and talk to them frankly but being a brother you will never be allowed to talk to them privately and so you will never know the real inside story.
I look forward to eventually seeing these things for myself.

Roy
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: If women were respected in Advanced Knowledge, then no woman would have ever left any of the so called advance ashrams and gone back to lokik life....the very fact that all the women who left, felt they were exploited, unsecure, frustrated and were used like bonded labourers(bandheli according to Murlis) with no freedom...and those who are still sticking around in advance patshalas have no other option because they have closed all doors of lokik life.
to be frank from the day i have been with AK i never ever experienced this....of course there are some situations where such incidences of kanya's or mata's returning home have taken place but there are some real situations you have to understand...
first of all i cannot understand why you believe in hearsay when in Murli it has been always said that
"Suni sunayein baaton se bharatwasi ne durgati paai."
"Bharatwasis have attained the downfall on believing hearsay"
in Murli it has been said that
"There are some putnayein or surpanakhayein"....who leads to fight between Ram and Ravan....even Ravan believed what surpanakha told to him....and people like you are doing the same....so leave the topic aside....
this is what bhookamp(earthquake) is....one who depends or believe in those hearsay from such kanya matayein....
....moreover leaving few of them no one has aborted the lokik life and no one is forced to stay in ashram but all are free to go wherever they wish....but with writing note....as proof!!!
and dear SHIVSENA Bhai,
in Murli it is clearly stated that
sivay ShivBaba ke koi bhi kanya mataon ka guide nahi ban sakta
other than ShivBaba no one can become guide of kanya mata

vaastav mein ShivBaba hi tum draupadiyon ka raksha kar sakta hai.
infact only ShivBaba can protect you draupadis

....now you tell me you do not believe BK as well as PBK's concept...so who will support the kanya matayein according to you??....where would they stay....??? could you answer?? as you have some fairy tale of Mama who is not practical then to whom the kanya matayein should surrender??? to you....???
in Murli it is said
Satopradhan stage mein baap ko kitna pyaar karte ho aur tamopradhan bante hi baap ki ninda karne lagte ho.
In satopradhan stage you love Father so much and in tamopradhan stage you start abusing Father.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

Rudraputra wrote:
....now you tell me you do not believe BK as well as PBK's concept...so who will support the kanya matayein according to you??....where would they stay....??? could you answer?? as you have some fairy tale of Mama who is not practical then to whom the kanya matayein should surrender??? to you....???
Dear Rudraputra Bhai,

I agree with you that kanyas and mothers need protection and in Bhakti, it is shown that Krishna is depicted with a cow(denotes sisters) and no other Goddesses are depicted with cows.

Moreover in AIVV, no one is compelled to stay in the Yagya and a few years ago, my lokik pbk sister told me that around 9 kanyas decided to leave the Yagya and Baba allowed them to leave. Also if any kanyas wish to return to their homes temporary just to have a reunioin with their lokik family, Baba allows and request their parents to fetch them from Yagya and the parents should send them back too.

Whatever rumours are spread that the sisters are forced to stay in the Yagya is just hearsay only.

indie.