Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
Dear Indiana,
pbkindina wrote: All our views are based on our churnings and experiences. For example when Baba Dixit (Ram) had told that sachkhand Bhai will do glaani and it became true as what Baba Dixit had mentioned. is not he doing glaani? Another example is when I was transferred to another state, I was about to rent a house and Baba told me not to stay at that particular residential area as there will be a landslide. What Baba had cautioned became true as after two months there was a landslide at that particular residential area which i was suppose to stay and quite a number lost their homes and families. So you see, only when there is power in a soul, then that soul can detect anything. Only a powerful personality as Baba Dixit (Ram) can detect who's what and also to keep an eye on his children eventhough they are living in other countries.
In India there are many souls who can predict what a person would do in future. And also predict what would happen in future. There is a man from Gujarat state who even predicted about a woman who had taken poison and was in her deathbed and all doctors had no hopes of her survival. The man had said that the woman will open her eyes at particular time and will survive. And wow. she really opened her eyes at that particular time and survived from the effects of the poison.
Now, should the woman and her family members beleive that man to be Ram or Prajapita?
Also the same man had predicted to a person contesting an election. He had said that the person will win by x number of votes. And after counting, the person did really win but by x+y number of votes. But wow, just after some time when the results were declared officially, the person had won actually by x number of votes because y vote(s) was not considered due to some mistake in casting the vote.
Now this man from Gujarat has told such predictions to many. Does that mean he is Ram or Prajapita?
There is a man from south India who can tell you the plate number of a vehicle which is to arrive on the road where he is sitting. Can this man be considered Ram or Prajapita.
There are many gurus in India who guide their followers and predict and help their followers to avoid problems in their lives. Are all of them Ram or Prajapita? There are gurus in India who can even meet their followers even though they are miles away. Can all the gurus who do miracles be consideed as Ram or Prajapita?
It is probably because you have met only one person with such powers in your life that you are overwhelmed and have developed staunch faith in him. I have been with and have seen more than three gurus with spiritual powers. Just being in their presence makes you feel elevated. But still, that does not prove that they are Ram or Prajapita.
I am not against your faith in Virendra Dev Dixit. It is your lookout. But you have no right to challenge others experiences and churnings.
Relations are clean and fruitful when they are bilateral. When third, fourth or many people come in between, then the relations get dirty and problematic.
I do not need you inbetween me and Virendra Dev Dixit. Whatever I consider him now, still there is a relation. And you are free to consider him anything you like.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
In India there are many souls who can predict what a person would do in future. And also predict what would happen in future. There is a man from Gujarat state who even predicted about a woman who had taken poison and was in her deathbed and all doctors had no hopes of her survival. The man had said that the woman will open her eyes at particular time and will survive. And wow. she really opened her eyes at that particular time and survived from the effects of the poison.
Now, should the woman and her family members beleive that man to be Ram or Prajapita?
Also the same man had predicted to a person contesting an election. He had said that the person will win by x number of votes. And after counting, the person did really win but by x+y number of votes. But wow, just after some time when the results were declared officially, the person had won actually by x number of votes because y vote(s) was not considered due to some mistake in casting the vote.
Now this man from Gujarat has told such predictions to many. Does that mean he is Ram or Prajapita?
There is a man from south India who can tell you the plate number of a vehicle which is to arrive on the road where he is sitting. Can this man be considered Ram or Prajapita.
There are many gurus in India who guide their followers and predict and help their followers to avoid problems in their lives. Are all of them Ram or Prajapita? There are gurus in India who can even meet their followers even though they are miles away. Can all the gurus who do miracles be consideed as Ram or Prajapita?
It is probably because you have met only one person with such powers in your life that you are overwhelmed and have developed staunch faith in him. I have been with and have seen more than three gurus with spiritual powers. Just being in their presence makes you feel elevated. But still, that does not prove that they are Ram or Prajapita.
Yet Shiv did not select them to be His Chariot; only human souls enter into them so that they gain popularity. These gurus together with their followers will perish during destruction and they do not know any facts on the history and geography of this world. They even never have a glimpse of paradise. All they can do is to perform some miracles so that a group of followers with dormant intellect will hail them. They cannot even speak a sentence of knowledge. They can only show miracles but they are unable to show the way to mukti and jeevanmukti.
I am not against your faith in Veerendra Dev Dixit. It is your lookout. But you have no right to challenge others experiences and churnings.
I have the right to defend advanced knowledge when others condemn it
Relations are clean and fruitful when they are bilateral. When third, fourth or many people come in between, then the relations get dirty and problematic.
It depends on what type of relationships they are for it to get dirty and problematic.
I do not need you inbetween me and Veerendra Dev Dixit. Whatever I consider him now, still there is a relation. And you are free to consider him anything you like.
I dislike anything relating with you.

indie.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
If Baba dixit is to become 100% perfect after the mother guru comes, then what was the need for the mother guru to leave the Yagya in the first place. What is the motive behind the mother first leaving the Yagya and then coming back again.
Sometimes I wonder whether you really do not know simple facts as only the rudrabeads will be threaded into the rosary of vijaymala; so a mother Guru from the rosary of vijaymala is needed for the upliftment or are you being pretentious?
This is what every PBK would like to know.
You or the PBKs would like to know? You are using the PBKs as a pretext for yourself.

indie.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Arjun wrote:
pbkindiana has specifically said that Baba Dixit is 1-2% away from perfection. That is her personal view.
Dear Arjun Bhai,

Just to remind you that I am not her but he.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote: Sometimes I wonder whether you really do not know simple facts as only the rudrabeads will be threaded into the rosary of vijaymala; so a mother Guru from the rosary of vijaymala is needed for the upliftment or are you being pretentious?
indie.
Dear indiana.

Are you trying to say that mother guru is head of vijaymala(Sangamyugi Lakshmi) and not jagdamba Maa(Gyan gyaneshwari).

Again this mother guru from the vijaymala rosary bead( who will come and set things straight), is one of the biggest lies taught in advance knowledge, just as sevakram was Ram's soul (no proof given) and has incarnated as Virendra Dev Dixit is one of the biggest illusions under which PBKs are living.

I also now feel that neither Vedanti is Sangamyugi Radha and neither kamla devi is jagdamba.[''jhooti kaya jhooti Maya jhoota sab sansar''; ''Bhakti-marg mein sab jhoot hi jhoot hai sach ki ratti bhi nahin''] ; these two Murli points prove that whatever is taught in advance knowledge(Bhakti-marg) from the shooting period of Dwapur yug ie from 1990 is nothing but falsehood. So it would be wise that PBKs should wake up to this fact and sooner the better.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

indiana wrote:So you see, only when there is power in a soul, then that soul can detect anything. Only a powerful personality as Baba Dixit (Ram) can detect who's what and also to keep an eye on his children eventhough they are living in other countries.
Dear indiana.

Baba dixit may have been correct about the predictions in your case, but there are many instances where his predictions have failed completely in individual cases and also from knowledge point of view.

When we took Advance Course, it was repeatedly taught to us that sister Vedanti(head of vijaymala) would come in 1997 and destruction would take place in 2000. When both of it did not materialise, then one leap year was added and again it was predicted that in about 2004-2005 vijaymala head would come as Sangamyugi Lakshmi, but again the prediction failed.

Also if Baba dixit can make accurate predictions why did he not forsee that Maa jagdamba(kamla devi) would leave the Yagya and return to lokik life in 2003 and why did he not do something to prevent the incident which would affect the whole family. Why does he focus on individual predictions and not on pbk family matters (which really matter)

Also there many individual cases where his advice on premature retirement and re-location of many PBKs have put them in more trouble than before.
So just to place your faith in Baba Dixit on the basis of predictions is not a prudent thing to do. This is what i feel.

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
So it would be wise that PBKs should wake up to this fact and sooner the better.
So that to be in your shoes and have dead remembrance with the dead personality of Brahma Dada Lekraj. Also to freak out like a woman when you are unable to face situations and the time will come when you have to swallow your pride when the family is united.

indie.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
So just to place your faith in Baba Dixit on the basis of predictions is not a prudent thing to do. This is what i feel.
My faith on Baba Dixit is not on the basis of His predictions but on the basis of knowledge. My heart says that He is the personified form of ShivBaba and I have complete faith in Baba Dixit as the Ram soul. You can never shake my faith as regards to Baba Dixit as the practical form of ShivBaba. I cannot be blind like you as you do not have the power of assimilation and left Him and have disregards for Him. You are blind in a sense that you are seeing his incomplete stage and just because He has not become perfect yet, you left Him and have disregards for Him. You can say whatever that comes into your mind but finally you will come crawling back, crying for forgiveness.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear indiana.

Is Lekhraj Kirpalani (Krishna's soul) included in 108 rudra beads ???
Can you please share your views.

dr anil.
RudraPutra
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: When we took Advance Course, it was repeatedly taught to us that Sister Vedanti(head of vijaymala) would come in 1997 and destruction would take place in 2000. When both of it did not materialise, then one leap year was added and again it was predicted that in about 2004-2005 vijaymala head would come as Sangamyugi Lakshmi, but again the prediction failed.
Om Shanti brother,
From the above quote it is clearly understood that whatever PBK advance knowledge taken by you was on a basis of mere prediction and nothing else.....Can you help me to know any cassette number or any Murli VCD's where such clear predictions made?
Dear brother,
ShivBaba is our behad ka baap and in Murli it has been stated that
"Behad ka baap behad ke bachchon se behad ki baatein karte hai"
God's knowledge is not depended on how you take it or grasp it but it is purely depended on what GOD wants us to understand...."Gyaan Samajh ko kaha jaata hai" aur samajh baap de rahe hai....
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote: From the above quote it is clearly understood that whatever PBK Advanced Knowledge taken by you was on a basis of mere prediction and nothing else.....Can you help me to know any cassette number or any Murli VCD*'s where such clear predictions made?
Dear rudraputra Bhai.

Welcome to the forum.
It seems clear from your post that you have recently become a pbk, as all senior PBKs in early 1990's know very clearly that it was repeatedly taught in 7 days Advance Course about the coming of sister Vedanti in 1997 which was subsequently revised. i do not remember the cds or cassette nos. as i do not believe in them now and do not want to pursue any reference to any point from cds or cassette, but if you have any doubts then please ask any senior pbk from early nineties and he will brief you on the same.

If you can please give a short introduction of yourself (about when you joined as a bk and how and when you became a pbk) then we all will be able to relate to you better.
shivsena
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: It seems clear from your post that you have recently become a PBK, as all senior PBKs in early 1990's know very clearly that it was repeatedly taught in 7 days Advance Course about the coming of Sister Vedanti in 1997 which was subsequently revised. i do not remember the cds or cassette nos. as i do not believe in them now and do not want to pursue any reference to any point from cds or cassette, but if you have any doubts then please ask any senior PBK from early nineties and he will brief you on the same.
Om Shanti,
Dear brother manthan of knowledge is good as baba had told that
"Vichar Saagar Manthan karna chahiye nahi toh buddhu ban padenge"
....but everyone know that saagar manthan gave two types of things specially other than rest and they were "amrut" and "vish"....of course if we do manthan according to baba's wish and according to his knowledge we would definitely get amrut that will make us immortal(in maintaining a belief on ShivBaba) and if we manthan in way what we like than it is true that we would get only vish which would kill our faith and belief on ShivBaba....
That is why i asked you that whatever you said about the predictions is a mere manthan of children and depending on their false prediction how could you define that whole advance knowledge is wrong or false.....dear brother, advance knowledge is only of ShivBaba and is not dehdhari dharmguru's manthan.....they all were or might be( this is my mere guess)trying to bring some great efforts in pbk world by bringing such predictions and making other's to do the manthan.....because of such predictions all have done good purusharth....from optimistic point of view
for example if world is gonna end on 2000 we should put best of all for doing purusharth which is never a bad thing,is not it?
drama plan anusar what happened was good.....right?
although children do manthan(don't know on which sense they made such predictions) untill or unless baba proves it as right we don't have to collect it....
"Ek se hi sun na hai,ek se hi samajhna hai aur ek ke hi mat pe chalna hai"....then why to see here and there? but if you disregard this SHREEMAT than who else is responsible for your's disbelief or no faith in ShivBaba other than you?
....hope you get it...
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: Also if Baba dixit can make accurate predictions why did he not forsee that Maa jagdamba(kamla devi) would leave the Yagya and return to lokik life in 2003 and why did he not do something to prevent the incident which would affect the whole family. Why does he focus on individual predictions and not on PBK family matters (which really matter)
Dear brother,
In Murli it has been clearly stated that
"Amma mare toh halwa khaao,Biwi mare toh halwa khao"...
is this Murli point not enough for you? who told you affecting the whole family? "Ek baap dusra na koi"...is the stage that we have to attain.....so these are the steps which is uplifting us to move ahead....
even in Murli it has been mentioned about Mahakali's role.....role which kicks Father on chest....drama plan anusar everything is happening what has mentioned in Murli.....so why to worry,instead faith should get more firm.....and stable....
"Sach ki nayya hilegi dulegi lekin doobegi nahi"....if your faith gets shattered it's your bad luck....right?
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: If you can please give a short introduction of yourself (about when you joined as a BK and how and when you became a PBK) then we all will be able to relate to you better.
Om Shanti,
Dear brother,
I am not big enough to give my introduction....but want to make something clear
I am not new bhatti person,i am in Yagya for a long time or might be from time when you were there.....i don't know who you are and why you are so upset by bk or pbk's especially.....it's your way....
But hope that you would accept what baba actually wants us to understand.....some day...!!! :-?
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

RudraPutra wrote:....but everyone know that saagar manthan gave two types of things specially other than rest and they were "amrut" and "vish"....of course if we do manthan according to Baba's wish and according to his knowledge we would definitely get amrut that will make us immortal(in maintaining a belief on ShivBaba) and if we manthan in way what we like than it is true that we would get only vish which would kill our faith and belief on ShivBaba....
Arererey--- This is drama....

See how knowledge or even Murli points can be mis interpreted!

Dear Soul,

In the Saagar manthan, first vish(poison) came, then the nectar. I feel the real meaning is-

When we do VSM(Vichaar sagar Manthan), first poison in us comes outside and Shiv drinks it. Means- he relieves from vices those who do VSM= those who do VSM get relieved from fire of vices....

....When poison is eliminated, then only nectar comes.

In that Saagar manthan, both nectar and poison had not existed simultaneously or together. Then how do you come to conclusion that both exist together.

Also, poison was taken by Shiv. Others did not drink even a drop of that. Also everbody there had identified that(the poison) as poison. So how can you interpret the Bhaktimarg manthan as above?

Another thing is- even a drop of nectar should make immortal. If you feel PBK knowledge or churning gives nectar, then why did so many PBKs became ex PBKs?