shivsena's theory is basically flawed

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: shivsena's theory is basically flawed

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: You have correctly gauged what I wanted to say, but anyway, shivsena Bhai has a habit of putting his words into others mouth. Instead of answering to the point he diverts issues just to continue discussions and to be in the limelight. That is the reason why I stopped responding to him. I cannot change his part in this drama.
Dear arjun Bhai.

The reason why BKs stop responding to PBKs queries is the same why PBKs stop responding to queries from ex-PBKs. All PBKs have this habit of crying foul when they are given a dose of their own medicine. Behad ka drama repeats itelf. Nothing new.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear readers,
Om Shanti. Whatever Shivsena Bhai has written above is nothing new. He has levelled this false allegation umpteen number of times and may be he will not hesitate to repeat it a thousand times. But I am responding to his above allegation for the last time on this forum.

He always compares PBKs with the BKs on the issue of giving answers to queries despite knowing very well that in all the forums that have been in existence so far BKWSU has not given a single official reply to any of the hundreds and thousands of queries of PBKs and ex-BKs and even BKs (asking difficult questions on the fora) whereas AIVV has officially replied to numerous questions put up by ex-PBKs (including shivsena Bhai) and PBKs (including me) have replied to hundreds (or may be thousands of questions) of shivsena Bhai on this forum and other forums and also personal emails. This fact can be verified by any person (BK/PBK/ex-BK/ex-PBK/non-BK) of the world by going through all the forums that have been in existence so far and can be proved in the Courts. Still shivsena Bhai wants to compare BKWSU with AIVV. All the answers given by AIVV may not be satisfactory for all the souls, but nobody can deny the fact that AIVV has replied to hundreds of questions put up on the forums whereas BKWSU has not replied to a single question. Despite being aware of this fact shivsena Bhai prefers to repeatedly level false allegations against AIVV and PBKs.

And as regards my having stopped responding to his questions I have already clarified my position several times. Moreover, Baba has said in the Sakar Murlis (which shivsena Bhai believes) that one should not argue on the knowledge with anyone. I will produce the Murli point (or may be it is already available in the BK Section). So, it is neither wrong on my part nor against the Shrimat if I don't respond to shivsena Bhai's posts. Having answered to hundreds of his questions and having discussed the knowledge with him for several years without any result, I don't have any regret after having stopped responding to him.

I am sure he will level some more false allegations after reading this post just to provoke me to start discussions with him, but I don't think I will change my mind. Discussions are possible only in a cordial atmosphere. If he has nothing but negative opinion about the PBKs, Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and AIVV, then he cannot expect people to come and discuss knowledge with him. When he has stated a thousand times that the advanced knowledge is completely false, then there is nothing more to discuss with him. Moreover, if the advanced knowledge is true, it will not turn false just because I have stopped responding to shivsena's posts nor do I think that only my replies can prove advanced knowledge true.

Baba has said that the gathering of Brahmins will become a glass house where everything will become transparent. So, when that happens, it will certainly become clear whether my decision to stop responding to shivsena Bhai's posts on this forum was right or wrong. Till then good luck to him in spreading negative thoughts about PBKs, AIVV and Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. Meanwhile I will try to spend my time more positively in Godly Service. And if I find any of shivsena Bhai's questions to be new and interesting I will certainly try to get answers for the same from Baba and post them on this forum.

Other PBKs are free to continue discussions with him. Meanwhile I am available to respond to questions/opinions expressed by other members on this forum.

Thanks for sparing your valuable time to read my post,

Regards,
On Godly Service,
Arjun
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
Dear Readers,
arjun wrote:Dear readers,
The addressing by Arjun to all readers in general makes clear the real intention of the so called PBKs. They want to challenge BKWSU and it's Knowledge in front of the world and also they might be getting ready even to go to court in future (as written by Arjun in the following quote) against BKWSU. This agressive and over powering nature of Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers against BKWSU without having any Truth of their own is a very shameful thing.
arjun wrote: He always compares PBKs with the BKs on the issue of giving answers to queries despite knowing very well that in all the forums that have been in existence so far BKWSU has not given a single official reply to any of the hundreds and thousands of queries of PBKs and ex-BKs and even BKs (asking difficult questions on the fora) whereas AIVV has officially replied to numerous questions put up by ex-PBKs (including shivsena Bhai) and PBKs (including me) have replied to hundreds (or may be thousands of questions) of shivsena Bhai on this forum and other forums and also personal emails. This fact can be verified by any person (BK/PBK/ex-BK/ex-PBK/non-BK) of the world by going through all the forums that have been in existence so far and can be proved in the Courts.

Dear Arjun (incognito speaker of AIVV) and all the readers,
When Arjun is fed up within couple of years that too on an internet forum, just think how difficult it would have been for BKWSU members, who were being troubled by the so called PBK's in the BK centres and whereever BK's are found (even at their homes). Arjun has declared that this would be his last response. Arjun must understand that BKWSU members too have given responses to the so called PBK's even in BKWSU centres with patience. Even their head, Virendra Dev Dixit, was given answers with patience earlier and was even supplied with the Godly literature by one of the BK sisters earlier when he used to go to the BK centres in 1970s. But when Virendra Dev Dixit started announcing indirectly that the Prajapita as beleived by BK's is a lie and it is himself who is Prajapita then he was banned from the BK centres. Virendra Dev Dixit also has declared himself to be Shankar which is not according to the Godly literature. And the cowardness and deceptive nature of Virendra Dev Dixit is clearly seen when he indirectly propagates the belief that he is Shankar and also Prajapita but never accepts it openly. And followers of such a man have been troubling BKWSU members since three decades. How can it be possible to officialy entertain such people on any internet forum? But still few BKs are answering to their queries. The problem with the so called PBKs is that they have no concrete explanation and their interpretation has been changing. There is no unity amongst themselves even with regard to interpretation of the Godly Literature as can be seen on the forums. Their head Virendra Dev Dixit, does not openly accept what he propagates. And such PBKs are forcing BKWSU to accept their changing explanations and their head Virendra Dev Dixit as The GodFather. Is it appropriate for Virendra Dev Dixit to do such things through his followers? :shock:
arjun wrote: All the answers given by AIVV may not be satisfactory for all the souls, but nobody can deny the fact that AIVV has replied to hundreds of questions put up on the forums ...
This even applies to the explanation given by the BKWSU. So why is Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers forcing BKWSU to accept their explantion as The Truth?
arjun wrote: And as regards my having stopped responding to his questions I have already clarified my position several times.
Even this applies to BKWSU. The members of BKWSU have made their position several times. But the aggressinve nature of the Virendra Dev Dixit and the so called PBKs has been continuing since decades.
arjun wrote: Moreover, Baba has said in the Sakar Murlis (which shivsena Bhai believes) that one should not argue on The Knowledge with anyone. I will produce the Murli point (or may be it is already available in the BK Section). So, it is neither wrong on my part nor against the Shrimat if I don't respond to shivsena Bhai's posts.
Does this not apply to BKWSU too?
Why should the BKWSU members argue with the so called PBKs who themselves do not have a clear idea and explanation to the Godly Literature and when their head, Virendra Dev Dixit, has never accepted his role openly.

arjun wrote: Having answered to hundreds of his questions and having discussed The Knowledge with him for several years without any result, I don't have any regret after having stopped responding to him.
Even BKWSU do not regret for stopping to respond to the so called PBKs in their centres and not responding in forums to you and other members of AIVV.

arjun wrote: I am sure he will level some more false allegations after reading this post just to provoke me to start discussions with him, but I don't think I will change my mind. Discussions are possible only in a cordial atmosphere. If he has nothing but negative opinion about the PBKs, Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV, then he cannot expect people to come and discuss knowledge with him. When he has stated a thousand times that the advanced knowledge is completely false, then there is nothing more to discuss with him.
Arjun and the other so called PBKs should understand that their head, Virendra Dev Dixit, too has negative opinions about many elder BK sisters and even the head of BKWSU i.e., Brahma Baba, and BKWSU. Virendra Dev Dixit has nothing to say but to prove the beleif of the BKWSU as false. So then why should BKWSU discuss with such people?

arjun wrote: Moreover, if the advanced knowledge is true, it will not turn false just because I have stopped responding to shivsena's posts nor do I think that only my replies can prove advanced knowledge true.
Also if the knowledge given in the Godly Literature of BKWSU is true then it does not become false just because they have stopped responding to the so called PBKs. :cool:

arjun wrote: Baba has said that the gathering of Brahmins will become a glass house where everything will become transparent. So, when that happens, it will certainly become clear whether my decision to stop responding to shivsena Bhai's posts on this forum was right or wrong. Till then good luck to him in spreading negative thoughts about PBKs, AIVV and Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit.
BKWSU too has been wishing good luck to Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers and even for all the human beings and are just doing Godly Service by trying to follow directions of The GodFather they beleive in. Wish all Good Luck.
arjun wrote: ... if I find any of shivsena Bhai's questions to be new and interesting I will certainly try to get answers for the same from Baba and post them on this forum.
You are most welcome. :cool:
arjun wrote: Other PBKs are free to continue discussions with him. Meanwhile I am available to respond to questions/opinions expressed by other members on this forum.
Thanks for sparing your valuable time to read my post,
Dear Arjun, Thank you too.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote: they might be getting ready even to go to court in future (as written by Arjun in the following quote) against BKWSU.
Dear brother,
Om Shanti. I am sorry to state that you are trying to mislead people by such statements. I have not stated that I will go to court. I have just stated that the statement of shivsena Bhai under reference (regarding AIVV not answering his queries) cannot be proved in the Courts. It does not mean that I am planning to go to Court. If you wish to imagine things and mislead people it is your sweet will.
Arjun has declared that this would be his last response.
This is again your imagination. I said this is my last post to shivsena Bhai not to everyone.
But when Veerendra Dev Dixit started announcing indirectly that the Prajapita as beleived by BK's is a lie and it is himself who is Prajapita then he was banned from the BK centres. Veerendra Dev Dixit also has declared himself to be Shankar which is not according to the Godly literature.
This is again your imagination. He has not declared that he is Prajapita or Shankar.
And such PBKs are forcing BKWSU to accept their changing explanations and their head Veerendra Dev Dixit as The GodFather.
This is also your imagination. We have never forced BKs to accept our views.
Arjun must understand that BKWSU members too have given responses to the so called PBK's even in BKWSU centres with patience.
Speaking unofficially in closed doors is very easy. Let BKWSU come and give official replies to the questions of PBKs/ex-BKs. Can you show me a single instance of BKWSU giving official answers to the queries of PBKs/ex-BKs? They just call them for closed door meetings to persuade them to withdraw the questions.
Also if The Knowledge given in the Godly Literature of BKWSU is true then it does not become false just because they have stopped responding to the so called PBKs.
Show me a single instance where they have officially responded to our queries.
Veerendra Dev Dixit, too has negative opinions about many elder BK Sisters and even the head of BKWSU i.e., Brahma Baba, and BKWSU.
If ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) has criticized BKWSU, it is based on Murli points. He has just pointed out the violations of Shrimat. And if he has criticized them He has also praised them on numerous occasions. But shivsena Bhai has nothing but criticism for PBKs/AIVV/Baba Virendra Dev Dixit.
Why should the BKWSU members argue with the so called PBKs
When they have not given a single official reply to our queries then the question of arguement does not arise at all.
Dear Arjun (incognito speaker of AIVV) and all the readers,
I am neither an official not unofficial speaker of AIVV. But, congratulations to you on becoming the spokesperson of BKWSU. :D

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote:Dear Brother,Om Shanti. I am sorry to state that you are trying to mislead people by such statements. I have not stated that I will go to court. I have just stated that the statement of shivsena Bhai under reference (regarding AIVV not answering his queries) cannot be proved in the Courts. It does not mean that I am planning to go to Court. If you wish to imagine things and mislead people it is your sweet will.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2045&start=0
Just read the above post. And you had written somewhere else that if you write such email (quoted in the above mentioned post) to PBKs which is having very official language, then it seems like I am behaving as an advocate and I will get replies as which I have got in the above mentioned post. i.e., I was advised by the so called PBKs not to waste my time and energy writing to them.
And here you are directly stating that your statements can be proved in courts. Does it not infer that you have an intention of going to court if necessary? We all know how the courts are running now a days. Do the statements standing in court necessarily means The Truth? So you beleive the courts of now a days more than the morality of human beings.
arjun wrote:This is again your imagination. I said this is my last post to shivsena Bhai not to everyone.
What difference does it make? All the so called PBKs are same with the same questions to BKs. You just want to prove Virendra Dev Dixit to be Prajapita and ShivBaba. And so as the BKs do not accept this view, they are not interested in talking with you, same as you are fed up with Shivsena because of his single repeated ideology that your advance knowledge is Jhoothi Gita.
arjun wrote:This is again your imagination. He has not declared that he is Prajapita or Shankar.
Utterly shameless behaviour by you people.
Then tell me who is Prajapita according to the so called PBKs? And where from did you get the knowledge you people are spreading? Did all the so called PBKs dreamt of your knowledge or did God appeared to you people from the sky and gave the knowledge and disappeared?
arjun wrote:This is also your imagination. We have never forced BKs to accept our views.
What else are you people doing by continuously pressing BKs to answer you. When BKs have said that they do not accept your views, then why are you people troubling them. If your knowledge is true, why are you not going public? Who is stopping you? Go to the public and spread your knowledge. There are more than 110 crores just in India now. Go to those souls and give them your knowledge. Who is stopping you people?
arjun wrote:Speaking unofficially in closed doors is very easy. Let BKWSU come and give official replies to the questions of PBKs/ex-BKs. Can you show me a single instance of BKWSU giving official answers to the queries of PBKs/ex-BKs? They just call them for closed door meetings to persuade them to withdraw the questions.
This just shows your double standards. Are you ready to answer to the questions aksed to you in public?
O.K. let Virendra Dev Dixit come in public and answer my questions. Or let any official spokesperson of the so called PBKs come and answer to my quesions based on Murli points. Are you ready? Why on internet forum. We can call a press conference. And let Virendra Dev Dixit come there. Or let your official spokesperson come and answer. Are you ready?
arjun wrote:Show me a single instance where they have officially respond queries.
Is querry just not a querry and response not just a response? What do you mean by officially responding? Being a student of The GodFatherly Knowledge, you must know what ShivBaba has said. Every soul is numberwise. And so their understanding of The GodFAtherly knowldege too differs. There is no such thing as official. The only official response is the response by ShivBaba, who is the giver of this knowledge. Now, if you beleive a person i.e., Virendra Dev Dixit, who has never accepted himself to be ShivBaba then it is your wish. You cannot press and force others to accept your views. This is just bullying.
arjun wrote:If ShivBaba (through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) has criticized BKWSU, it is based on Murli points. He has just pointed out the violations of Shrimat. And if he has criticized them He has also praised them on numerous occasions. But shivsena Bhai has nothing but criticism for PBKs/AIVV/Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit.
What a joke! Afterall who is this Virendra Dev Dixit to call someone vicious and Maya-beti? Who is Virendra Dev Dixit to call Brahma Baba as devil Hiranyakashyap? Is he ShivBaba, The GodFather? In Murli it is said that you children cannot say like this. It is only the authority of The GodFather to say so. Is Virendra Dev Dixit The GodFather? How do you know?
arjun wrote: When they have not given a single official reply to our queries then the question of arguement does not arise at all.
Are you not ashamed of lying? Have you people never gone to BK centres and asked questions? Have they not replied that they do not accept your views? Do you people yourself have satisfying answers to the querries raised by many ex-PBKs? Is Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers like you capable of answering the querries raised by the ex-PBKs based on Murli points?
arjun wrote:I am neither an official not unofficial speaker of AIVV. But, congratulations to you on becoming the spokesperson of BKWSU. :D
Thank you for making me the official spokesperson of BKWSU. I hope you will send me the appointment letter and also tell me about the monthly payment I will get for this post. Because I am in need of money.
If you are not an official spokesperson, then ask your official spokesperson to reply to my querries. There is no need for you to take trouble answering my querries, because they will not be offical answers.
Just showing smiling face does not make one happy. You need to have loving heart within to make someone smile.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:What else are you people doing by continuously pressing BKs to answer you.
Show me a single post where I have forced BKs to answer my questions. First of all BKs do not participate in discussion forums like this one at all. Except mbbhat Bhai there is hardly any BK who has participated in the discussions on this forum or the previous one. There were a few more on the bkinfo forum. You can ask mbbhat Bhai or all those BKs who have been members of the previous forums whether I have ever forced them to answer any of my questions.
Are you ready to answer to the questions aksed to you in public?
I cannot speak for others or AIVV, I am available on this forum for discussions, but it should be in a cordial atmosphere. If you or anyone else keeps abusing and using harsh language to force me to discuss or answer I am not bound to answer your questions.
What do you mean by officially responding?
Just as I have produced many official answers from AIVV to the queries raised on this forum by different members, BKWSU can give official answers through one of its office bearers or through any of its members on this forum. Opinions expressed by you or me cannot considered as official answers of BKWSU/AIVV.
It is only the authority of The GodFather to say so.
Will God Father speak from the Supreme Abode or will there be an akashvani?
Are you not ashamed of lying? Have you people never gone to BK centres and asked questions?
After getting the advanced knowledge I went to the BK center just once or twice. And even before I could utter any word about advanced knowledge I was kicked out of the center by the teacher and some students with the warning that if I try to step into the center again they will break my bones. And I never went to any BK center thereafter on my own. I have visited BK centers in the past but only on invitation. Very recently I went to the local BK center on Rakshabandhan on being invited. This year I received Rakhis from BK teachers of 3 different centers. This is despite the fact that I have never attended a Murli class at any of those centers ever since I left the BKs about 15 years ago. Despite this if you still want to sow the seeds of hatred between BKs and PBKs like shivsena Bhai you are free to do so.
Just showing smiling face does not make one happy. You need to have loving heart within to make someone smile.
I believe the readers of this forum are wise enough to decide who is sowing the seeds of hatred and using abusive language and who is having a loving heart.

Rest of your points are baseless comments which I do not deem fit to response. You may derive whatever inference you wish to.

With warm wishes,
OGS,
Arjun
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote:
(1) Show me a single post where I have forced BKs to answer my questions.
(2) I cannot speak for others or AIVV, I am available on this forum for discussions, but it should be in a cordial atmosphere.
(3) Just as I have produced many official answers from AIVV to the queries raised on this forum by different members, BKWSU can give official answers through one of its office bearers or through any of its members on this forum.
(4) Opinions expressed by you or me cannot considered as official answers of BKWSU/AIVV.
(5) Will God Father speak from the Supreme Abode or will there be an akashvani?
(6) After getting the advanced knowledge I went to the BK center just once or twice. And even before I could utter any word about advanced knowledge I was kicked out of the center by the teacher and some students with the warning that if I try to step into the center again they will break my bones. And I never went to any BK center thereafter on my own. I have visited BK centers in the past but only on invitation. Very recently I went to the local BK center on Rakshabandhan on being invited. This year I received Rakhis from BK teachers of 3 different centers. This is despite the fact that I have never attended a Murli class at any of those centers ever since I left the BKs about 15 years ago.
(7) Despite this if you still want to sow the seeds of hatred between BKs and PBKs like shivsena Bhai you are free to do so.
(8) I believe the readers of this forum are wise enough to decide who is sowing the seeds of hatred and using abusive language and who is having a loving heart.
(9) Rest of your points are baseless comments which I do not deem fit to response. You may derive whatever inference you wish to.
My answers to all the above numbered quotes are as follows respectively:
(1) Since 1976 Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers have been telling BKs about the Virendra Dev Dixit's interpretations of the Sakar Murlis. Officially BK's have said that the interpretations given by Virendra Dev Dixit to the Sakar Murlis is not acceptable to them. Now a civilized person like you should stop troubling BK's and pressing them to accept the interpretations of Virendra Dev Dixit. But the followers of Virendra Dev Dixit according to his direction go to the BK centres and start debating over Murli points. On one hand you yourself say that even the so called Supreme Teacher Virendra Dev Dixit cannot satisfy everyone's querries. So, on what basis is it possible to resolve the issue of accurate interpretations of Sakar Murlis?
(a) The interpretor has to accept that he is The GodFather and hence he knows what to tell and when, and hence just follow his directions.
(b) The interpretor has to accept that he is the chosen Chariot of The Supreme Soul, and as and when needed The Supreme Soul will give further knowledge. Just study and try to understand teachings given through him.
(c) Just tell your interpretations and leave the people including BKs, ex-BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, or anyone interested to hear, to decide for themselves. There is no need to challenge anyone personally or as a institution.
Or if you, a very sophisticated and civilized person, know any other way to resolve this issue you can write here.

But what has Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers like you have been doing?
It is never directly accepted through Virendra Dev Dixit even once that it is Supreme Soul, The Supreme Teacher, giving interpretations through him.
It is never directly accepted by Virendra Dev Dixit that he is the chosen Chariot, Prajapita Brahma, through whom The Supreme Soul Shiv is teaching RajYoga.
Virendra Dev Dixit keeps on instigating his followers to literally hunt BKs and comvert them into his followers. And he fills hatred into his followers minds for the senior sisters and brothers of BKs. If Virendra Dev Dixit has experienced something unwanted from any senior BK sisters or brothers, he is free to deal with them. But why is he using The Godly Literature and knowledge to settle score with his opponents in BKWSU. And why is he using BKs in his personal vengenance with BKWSU?

(2) You too need to be cordial with anyone raising their doubts and questions they have in the interpretations of Virendra Dev Dixit.
And when you accept that you too do not know the actual meaning of the knowledge given by Virendra Dev Dixit why are you worrying about convincing the whole BKWSU instituion? Just convince yourself first. But you are free to share your views on the Sakar Murlis. And when you cannot speak for others or AIVV, then why do you brand your views as advance knowledge or interpretations given by The Supreme Teacher, Virendra Dev Dixit. Just share your views. And let others too to share their views. And keep open mind. Closed minds like yours make the discussions emotionally charged. Just see your own replies. And you can know how cordially you reply.

(3) Again a silly joke. Who is the person giving official replies? Who is the boss of your office? A person who questions his own followers about his identity. The person who even after 30 years hesitates to accept dierctly what he has been propagating indirectly. And you wish the world should accept such a person and surrender his/her body, mind, intellect and money. Is it not a joke?

(4) Total U turn just in a day? Are you in your senses or not?
Arjun wrote: ... congratulations to you on becoming the spokesperson of BKWSU. :D
Yesterday you had congratulated me on becoming the spokesperson of BKWSU. And were even happy with that. Had shown your happy face. So that happy face of yours was just a mask. Hereafter just see your emotions and feelings properly while you write. So that we can know whetehr you are actually happy or just want to demean someone with your wonderful masks.

(5) BKWSU teach that The Supreme Soul Shiv taught them through Brahma Baba. Dada Lekharaj whom they call as Brahma Baba even accepted the fact directly that it is Shiv who is giving knowledge through him. Even Supreme Soul Shiv introduced Himself through Dada Lekharaj. So there is no question of akashvani for BKWSU.
But where did you and other followers of Virendra Dev Dixit get the knowledge you are propagating from? Has ever Virendra Dev Dixit told you about his role? And has ever Supreme Soul Shiv introduced Himself through Virendra Dev Dixit? That means you are receiving the knowledge in your dreams or through akashvanis or you people are just liers without any responsibilities.

(6) There is no need for your experience. I too have gone to Kampil and met Virendra Dev Dixit and ater that I too have gone to BKWSU centres. I too had bad tretment from them. I really felt insulted and let down. I have left going to their centres. But now after more than a decade, I am convinced that what they did was correct. Virendra Dev Dixit is such an irresponsible person and how can the members of BKWSU surrender themselves and BKWSU institution to such a person? Will you surrender your house and your family members to someone unknown?

(7) Please do not try to act too smart. I can give address of a person who had gone to Kampil to meet Virendra Dev Dixit and has heard audio cassetes of Virendra Dev Dixit's classes. He told me how he used to be filled with hatred towards BKs after hearing the classes of Virendra Dev Dixit. He said that he used to burn with hatred when he saw BKs. I said that I did not feel so, but yes I had got angry with the behaviour of BKs after I came back meeting Virendra Dev Dixit. There are many who are filled with hatred towards BKs. And you too are one amongst them. The difference is you are over smart and a hypocrite.

(8) I am just amazed by your foolishness. How is it that you call yourself a student of The GodFther. Sachhai aur saphaai (Truthfulness and cleanliness). This is what BaapDada stresses. And I have seen many times your dependance on the readers. Can you not know your emotions? Why do you always need the certificate from readers? But sorry, I try to be truthful with myself, and care least for what others think.
To know how true you are, just see how you had congratulated me on becoming the spokesperson of BKWSU. And were even happy with that. Had shown your happy face. And how you have taken U turn in a day. What was that happy face of yours for. Was your face really expressing your true feelings or you were lying?

(9) Naach na jaane aangan tedha. It is difficult for me to translate in English. If you feel like translating, you can translate.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:My answers to all the above numbered quotes are as follows respectively:
Thanks for your response.
OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
Moreover, Baba has said in the Sakar Murlis (which shivsena Bhai believes) that one should not argue on The Knowledge with anyone. I will produce the Murli point (or may be it is already available in the BK Section). So, it is neither wrong on my part nor against the Shrimat if I don't respond to shivsena Bhai's posts.
This is just for information of arjun Bhai, that when Dashrath Bhai revolted against Advance Party in 1997 and came out with a theory of his own, then Baba Dixit categorically said these words in front of many PBKs (not once but many times)....i clearly remember what he said :"If someone speaks from Murlis/Vanis then there is no harm in hearing them/him." Many old PBKs will vouch for the words he uttered and many PBKs were sent to ahmedabad to have a debate with him too.....now it seems that Baba dixit has ordered that no one should read Murlis or Vanis and they should just listen to vcds. This is the double standard of the teachings of advance knowledge(changing directions to suit the occasion) which i am revolting against.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. No PBK is prohibited from reading Sakar Murlis or Avyakt Vanis. If that was the case I would not be quoting a Sakar Murli point in the BK section of this forum everyday. I have even quoted points from Avyakt Vanis on several occasions.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. No PBK is prohibited from reading Sakar Murlis or Avyakt Vanis. If that was the case I would not be quoting a Sakar Murli point in the BK section of this forum everyday. I have even quoted points from Avyakt Vanis on several occasions.
You may not have received directions from NS about not reading Murlis and Vanis....but i received this information some months ago from a very senior mata, who was surrendered in Advance Party for more than 15 years and has now returned to lokik when she received this directions from NS.

Anyway, inspite of directions from NS, independently thinking PBKs will follow what they feel is right.
shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. After the misinformation being spread by Shivsena Bhai regarding PBKs not being allowed to read Murlis or Avyakt Vanis, I sent a mail to Baba for which I have received the following answer in Hindi:

"किसी को कुछ मना करने की बात ही नहीं है। वो तो मु; में ही बोल दिया है - डायरैक्ट सुनना है फस्ट क्लास, टेप से सुनना है सेकेंड क्लास और मुरली से पढ्ना है थर्ड क्लास।"

The approximate translation of the above reply is as follows:

"There is no question of stopping anyone from doing anything. It has already been told in the Murlis - to listen directly is first class, to listen through tape is second class and to read from Murlis is third class."
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
"There is no question of stopping anyone from doing anything. It has already been told in the Murlis - to listen directly is first class, to listen through tape is second class and to read from Murlis is third class."
This is the standard reply given by PBKs and Baba Dixit to anyone who quotes from kagaz ki Murlis.....but when they call kagaz ki Murli as third class, they forget that the whole advance knowledge is taken out from these very Murlis and anything which has been taken from a third class thing should become fourth class.....so according to me advance knowledge is nothing but fourth class knowledge which does not tally with either Murlis or avaykt Vanis or with Bhakti scriptures.....and it also explains the degradation of the pbk family who just keep listening to cds without understanding.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

sachkhand wrote:
they might be getting ready even to go to court in future (as written by Arjun in the following quote) against BKWSU.
Arjun replied
Dear Brother,
Om Shanti. I am sorry to state that you are trying to mislead people by such statements. I have not stated that I will go to court....
But the pbk with whom I had interaction had told me that- one day AIVV will fight against BKWSU in court and will get authroiity over Mount Abu and in the end, they will survive even by earthquakes [he said- Mount Abu is full of stones- so it will survive quakes]. In this way their present bodies will be saved in the destruction.

He also said that AIVV will do that with the help of the legal letters of faith given to AIVV by the PBKs when they join there
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Roy wrote: Shivsena Bhai's last post, which i sort of get the drift of, brings up the point for me, of who has control of Baba Dixit's costume(body)? Obviously at certain times this has to be Shiv(or at least this is claimed by the PBKs as so)... but is Shiv always present? Is He sometimes away on other duties, like giving visions to Bhagats, or touchings and experiences to effort maker souls... i don't know!
Shivsena Bhai... i welcome any comments you may want to share about this.
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.
Very relevant question.
First of all, i believe that Baba Dixit is not Ram's soul.....he is Krishna's soul who realised his part after reading the Sakar Murlis of Shiva for 3 1/2 years from 69 to 73.....after realising his part as Bharat(Krishna----shyam-sunder) he invented the advance knowledge(jhooti Gita) to make Bharat into jhoot-khand because he knows that he is first rachna(Krishna) of mat-pita and in the end when Bharat becomes 100% jhoot khand, then no. 1 shivshakti(ShivBaba) will then take control of his body to narrate sacchi Gita to make him sach-khand.

Also the 3 soul theory in Baba dixit is also part of the whole bunch of lies propagated by advance knowledge to take them further away from truth....no Murli ever mentions about 3 souls in one body....and it is never mentioned in any Murli that child Krishna after taking 84 births enters Father Ram....it is other way round....when Krishna(Baba Dixit) completes his present 84th birth, then Ramshivbaba(no. 1 shivshakti) will take control of the present body of Baba Dixit to transform the present vaishyalaya(pbk world) into shivalaya....so at present neither the soul of DL is present in Baba Dixit and nor is he interfering in advance knowledge and nor is ShivBaba giving any explanation of Murlis....the whole advance knowledge is Krishna's invention and it is Krishna (baccha) who is projecting himself as Bap to take the PBKs further away from their real ruhani Maa-baap ie no. 1 shivshakti.

BTW, has any pbk ever read in Murlis that Ram takes full 84 births...it is always said that Krishna takes full 84 births.( Murli point: i come at the end of the behad ka drama in that one who has taken full 84 births)...so this point means that ShivBaba will come in future when Baba dixit completes his present 84th birth and Shiv has not come in 1937(as BKs believe) and not in 1976(as PBKs believe).

OK---more later.
shivsena.