Dadi Worship?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
proy
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Started as BK became ex-BK here

Re: Dadi Worship?

Post by proy »

admin wrote:Please do post it in the open forum.
Is this in the open forum yet? I will have some comments if it is. I have been told very recently, ie last year when I was still a BK, that Dadi worship is OK. The way the sisters put it is, "The Dadis are so close to Baba that if you have Yoga with a Dadi then that is very good."

I would go on but I agree this should be in the open forum.
john
Reforming BK

Dadi Worship?

Post by john »

Morning class by Dadi ji Gulzar
Russia, St. Petersburg
12 September 2006
Dadi Gulzar wrote:So always dance and sing in happiness. "I am Baba's and Baba is mine!". God has become yours. It's not a small thing. Do you consider Baba to be yours? Or is He Dadi's Baba? (Someone answered, "Baba is mine and Dadi is also mine!") Yes, that's O.K.You can remember Dadi as well.

However, Baba is first! You receive the property by remembering Baba and not by remembering Dadi. Otherwise, you can make Dadi yours as well!
This is crazyness!

What is going on, have they lost their minds ...
proy
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Started as BK became ex-BK here

Re: Dadi Worship?

Post by proy »

John wrote:This is crazyness! What is going on, have they lost their minds ...
I have been told very recently, ie last year when I was still a BK, that Dadi worship is OK. The way the Sisters put it is, "The Dadis are so close to Baba that if you have Yoga with a Dadi then that is very good."
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Dadi Worship

Post by abrahma kumar »

Really?! For some reason I prefer the response of Hall & Oates:

I cannot Go For That (No Can Do)

Easy, ready, willing, overtime,
Where does it stop, where do you dare me to draw the line.
You've got the body, now you want my soul,
Don't even think about it, say no go.
I-- I 'll do anything that you want me to do,
And I'll do almost anything, that you want me too, ooh,
But I cannot go for that, (No can do)
No, I cannot go for that, (No can do)
Oh, I cannot go for that, (No can do)
I cannot go for that, cannot go for that, cannot go for that.
I cannot go for being twice as nice,
I cannot go for just repeating the same old lines.
Use the body, now you want my soul,
Ooh, forget about it, now say no go.
I-- I'll do anything that you want me to do,
And I'll do almost anything that you want me to do,
I cannot go for that, cannot go for that, cannot go for that.
(Saxophone instrumental)
Oh, I-- I'll do anything that you want me to do,
And I'll do almost anything that you want me to do,
I cannot go for that, cannot go for that, cannot go for that, cannot go for that.
I cannot go for that, cannot go for that (No can do)
I cannot go, I cannot go-- for that, (No can do)
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no can do,
Oh, Ican't go for that, yeah, (No can do)
No, no, no, no, no, no....
(Repeat to fade out)
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Dadi Worship

Post by abrahma kumar »

.. . And this wail speaks eloquently of the Dread that makes my heart beat even stronger in defiant response to the Dadi Worship post. I don't think that I need name the great departed soul whose voice strode the planet with a consciousness such as this.

Get Up, Stand Up

Get Up, Stand Up
Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up: don't give up the fight!
Preacherman, don't tell me,
Heaven is under the earth.
I know you don't know
What life is really worth.
It's not all that glitters is gold;
'Alf the story has never been told:
So now you see the light, eh!
Stand up for your rights. Come on!

Most people think,
Great God will come from the skies,
Take away everything
And make everybody feel high.
But if you know what life is worth,
You will look for yours on earth:
And now you see the light,
You stand up for your rights. Jah!

Get up, stand up! (Jah, Jah!)
Stand up for your rights! (Oh-hoo!)
Get up, stand up! (Get up, stand up!)
Don't give up the fight! (Life is your right!)
Get up, stand up! (So we cannot give up the fight!)
Stand up for your rights! (Lord, Lord!)
Get up, stand up! (Keep on struggling on!)
Don't give up the fight! (Yeah!)

We sick an' tired of-a your ism-skism game -
Dyin' 'n' goin' to heaven in-a Jesus' name, Lord.
We know when we understand:
Almighty God is a living man.
You can fool some people sometimes,
But you cannot fool all the people all the time.
So now we see the light (What you gonna do?),
We gonna stand up for our rights! (Yeah, yeah, yeah!)

So you better:
Get up, stand up! (In the morning! Git it up!)
Stand up for your rights! (Stand up for our rights!)
Get up, stand up!
Don't give up the fight! (Don't give it up, don't give it up!)
Get up, stand up! (Get up, stand up!)
Stand up for your rights! (Get up, stand up!)
Get up, stand up! ( ... )
Don't give up the fight! (Get up, stand up!)
Get up, stand up! ( ... )
Stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up!
Don't give up the fight! /fadeout/
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

Dadi Janki has been saying this for years in her classes. If anyone can be bothered to research it you'll find I am right.

She has often been to know to say if you cannot remember Baba, then remember Dadi ... I've even heard her say see Dadi's face in your mind ... absolutely true.
proy
ex-BK

Post by proy »

Mr Green wrote:Dadi Janki has been saying this for years in her classes, if anyone can be bothered to research it you'll find I am right. She has often been to know to say if you cannot remember Baba, then remember Dadi ... I've even heard her say see Dadi's face in your mind ... absolutely true.
I don't have to do the research, I can remember it being said too, but as the Dadi's classes are more freely given out than the Murlis maybe there are some BKs reading this who will provide documentary evidence. I know many BKs are against Dadi worship on principle, even if they are pukka in other respects. Even more so if they are pukka I should think. I don't believe "Manmanubhav" ever being translated as "Worship Dadi"
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

It happens like this because the Dadis who have received the support of Shiva the Supreme Soul who has come in Brahma Baba in the form of a Mother think that this form of Brahma Baba is the highest form of God. There is no other God on earth for them, none is higher had ever been and will ever be higher than him ever. So when he leaves, then they are left to think that we are now the highest after him ... next to him ... however ... Brahma Baba is not God, nor that part of Shiva through him can be called God-like, because salvation is not received through him, nor through a point of light like soul – without a body. This is not the God of the Gita. Because the God of the Gita is the Incorporeal and Brahma is a corporeal part.

So at one side the Dadis prove themselves as the highest on high on earth now with a lot of force, pomp and show (because for them there is no corporeal God now on earth), and on the other side the highest on high Supreme Soul himself meets in person his children in an ordinary way, without restrictions of name, fame, caste, religion, country and makes them highest on high. Because whatever we remember, whatever company we keep that is what we become. So because for BKs there is no God, they catch the Daids ... at least let me become like them. They catch lower aim, so how can they achieve high result?

These Dadis also have their own followers, so when it is said that go and explain to my devotees means not to those who will not accept and will accept only versions of Dadi. The soul of Krishna himself just had the intoxication that I'll become a prince in the new world, but did not think – who will be my Father so these souls who follow him also don’t think about it and meet the same faith of leaving the body. This soul – Supreme Soul Shiva is needed in a body to create heaven etc. It is said that in the Confluence Age the whole control is in the hand of ShivBaba. The more subtle something is the more powerfull it is. He is the subtlest soul, with no body-conciousness at all.

Dadis may take advantage to say that we are the only ones who have had the chance to meet God, now you should listen to us, but it is not fair. Each one has to have chance. In one trance message via Dadi Gulzar she saw Baba preparing a rosary and she was not able to recognize any face, there were none of the Dadis and Didis. It is said in the Murli that he comes and establishes heaven and the BKs say that he comes and goes and we establish heaven.

I also know such souls who would like Dadi Janki's class more than the Murli.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

Having read quite a few Dadi classes recently I can see very little connection with Murlis. Quite a few mentions of Baba used to do like this, but it seems they are talking of Brahma Baba.

Am I missing something? There just doesn't seem to be much of Murli in what they say. Well there doesn't seem to be much of anything in what they say apart from 'sit tight and do your best'.
alladin
Friends and family of

seed of suspicion

Post by alladin »

Do you know who planted the seed of suspicion in me, when I was a ready to believe young BK? The SS in question! She told me that going to Madhuban - that year - was a waste of time and by staying in London, I could get just the same benefit because she and Baba were really the same thing! I couldn't believe my ears!
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: seed of suspicion

Post by fluffy bunny »

alladin wrote:She told me that going to Madhuban - that year - was a waste of time and by staying in London, I could get just the same benefit because she and Baba were really the same thing! Couldn't believe my ears!
Excuse me ... cough ... can I please ask you to repeat what you have just said, hand on heart?

You are saying that, "Dadi Janki said that going to Madhuban was a waste of time because she and Baba were really the same thing" !?!

Through which translator was this? It would be good to note a witness. Pray, what else did she say about her powers?
alladin
Friends and family of

True, man

Post by alladin »

Does it sound that unusual? I think many heard things on that line. Yes dear, it's true. I remember the details, can write in pm if you wish. If it hadn't been for these kind of shocks I got, I would have become 100% involved and screwed up my life/mind a lot more! So, Baba protected me ... And of course, I bought my ticket, went to Madhuban and had my best experience there ever of Bap-Dada's company, and the comfort and approval of future deities valuable children. Disobedience pays!!
john
Reforming BK

Re: seed of suspicion

Post by john »

She told me that going to Madhuban - that year - was a waste of time and by staying in London, I could get just the same benefit because she and Baba were really the same thing! I couldn't believe my ears!
Alladin,

That is plain freaky! How many are falling for it though?

Makes you wonder what is the motivation behind the 'Trimurti Dadis' idea. Maybe the 'most stable mind' is in need of a re-test.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

Makes you wonder what is the motivation behind the 'Trimurti Dadis' idea
Hi all, I asked as much in respose to a BK post sometime ago. Suddenly I am beginning to wonder if this form of 'glorification' is a way by which they are first elevated in our minds to some sort of deity status whilst they are alive so that after they die their 'spirits' can 'feed' on the amassed pure thoughts that we would have, and no doubt will forever be encouraged to send their way via meditation.

Is there any such thing as a 'spiritual' parasite? Yes, i know that this sounds crazy but what do the majority of us really know about the power of pure feelings and good wishes? Do the Trimurti Dadis know more about the spirit world then they let on? Are there a lot of secrets that are not passed on lest we all start to talk about mediumship and the like rather than being nice obedient children open to whatever it is they choose to wash our brains with.

Bestowing on those individuals the "Trimurti Dadis" title is so contrary to what Shiva allegedly teaches us that the instigators must think we are all asleep. Nowadays I cant help but chuckle when I hear that sort of 'homage' being paid by the Centre-in-Charges in particular. It's right up there with the ascension to the Advance Party of whoever soul they chose to so proclaim. What a load of garbage.
alladin
Friends and family of

Dadi's blessings

Post by alladin »

Maybe just slightly out of topic:

I am recalling how every decision and move a bk makes, has to get the blessing from Dadi. Subtly implying that if you disobey or don't get 100%approval, you will get a curse from the guru, and your plans will meet no success, (your plane will crash?)!

Are the SS omniscients, or do they channel perfect touchings and messages from the Almighty, so that they are enabled to give proper advice about any issue for anybody of any background and nationality without a need to listen for more than few minutes to the description of situations individuals find themselves into?

I was reading some old posts where someone was actually underlining how these precious instructions often lead to failure - for the one who follows them. It's true, but there's always an escape route for the Yagya's representatives ... "Baba will put everything right".