Kamla Dixit

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Kamla Dixit

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Roy Bhai, Baba did not say this directly, but while giving clarification about the prediction of destruction by Mayans on 21st December, 2012, Baba said that the world will not be destroyed but the chaitanya Prithvi (living Earth, i.e. Jagdamba) will change its axis, i.e. it will once again be inclined towards Advanced Knowledge and that has started happening....
Good news.

Is there any explanation for the 2008 prediction of KDixit returning back and that did not happen?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

s there any explanation for the 2008 prediction of KDixit returning back and that did not happen?
I have already given my answer.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:Roy Bhai, Baba did not say this directly, but while giving clarification about the prediction of destruction by Mayans on 21st December, 2012, Baba said that the world will not be destroyed but the chaitanya Prithvi (living Earth, i.e. Jagdamba) will change its axis, i.e. it will once again be inclined towards advance knowledge and that has started happening. I have heard that Jagdamba has started meeting a lot of PBKs and has started giving classes at some places. But I cannot confirm this independently as I have not attended any of her classes, but I have heard this from many PBKs (including some who have met her).
Thank you Bhai; i seem to remember reading this point myself somewhere now you mention it. I like the part about her changing her axis. It's interesting about her meeting with PBKs etc.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:I have already given my answer.
But, in your answer, year 2008 is not mentioned. So- i asked. well, if you do not like to explain that, it is OK.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

I am not aware about any declaration about Jagdamba's return in 2008. If there is any such declaration or the alleged failure thereof, it might have been discussed in the Disc.CDs that I have been posting since many years. We have not hidden anything. Search those VCDs and Disc.CDs that I have posted on this forum for any relevant answer.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:I am not aware about any declaration about Jagdamba's return in 2008. If there is any such declaration or the alleged failure thereof, it might have been discussed in the Disc.CDs that I have been posting since many years. We have not hidden anything. Search those VCD* and Disc.CDs that I have posted on this forum for any relevant answer.
In your post, in this thread/topic, for the first question asked by Larena soul
- larena wrote:
1. Kamla Dixit was described in PBK Murlis as the one to come back to the Yagya in 2008 and when that did not happen, she was suppossed to come back to the Yagya in 2012.
Your reply was (on 24th December 12: 31 hours was
Arjun soul wrote:- Yes, this was expected.
So- I felt your own replies are contradicting each other. in one, you say- i am not aware, in another one, you say- yes, this was expected.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

So- I felt your own replies are contradicting each other. in one, you say- i am not aware, in another one, you say- yes, this was expected.
Expectation is different from declaration. Expectations of her return have been there from 1998 only. But the declaration about her possible return was in regard to the clarification about destruction in December 2012.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Expectation is different from declaration. Expectations of her return have been there from 1998 only. But the declaration about her possible return was in regard to the clarification about destruction in December 2012.
Actually, i used the word "felt" not to attack you. If you read your own posts, they are contradicting. Because initially, you had written "Yes, it was expected "(for both 2008 as well as for 2012).

Even if you say- it was not declared by ShivBaba, but just expected by PBKs,

Who expected it and how? Is not the Father of PBKs strict?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

who expected it and how? Is not the Father of PBKs strict?
Sorry, I don't have time for meaningless arguements.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

That is OK, no problem.
Larena
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Revealing and sharing personal experience.

Post by Larena »

arjun wrote:I am not aware about any declaration about Jagdamba's return in 2008. If there is any such declaration or the alleged failure thereof, it might have been discussed in the Disc.CDs that I have been posting since many years. We have not hidden anything. Search those VCD* and Disc.CDs that I have posted on this forum for any relevant answer.
I knew numbers of classes in which Jagadamba was declared to come back in 2008. I had those numbers in my notes. I don't have those notes anymore with me. I moved to a new place and I left everything behind there. Those classes were narrated in 2006. There were quite a few of them. I remember them quite well. The declaration of Jagadamba's coming back to the Yagya in 2008 were a hot topic among students living abroad. I know at least three of them who went to India in 2008 especially because of that declaration.
Larena
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Revealing and sharing personal experience.

Post by Larena »

arjun wrote: Please wait for my response. Every Sunday, I try to devote time for attending the weekly class at the local mini-Madhubans and also take part in the Godly service there. Since the mini-Madhubans is very far away from my residence I am unable to access internet on Sundays. So, I was busy for the last two days and could see your post only yesterday night. But today, instead of answering your queries, I was forced to respond to mbbhat's adverse comments. I will respond as soon as I get time.
OGS,
Arjun

Thank you for response. I will forward them to the person who accuses me of double standards as PBK. This is absolutely funny and terrible at the same time for me that I accused of the same my BKs teachers. A very bitter lesson...
Larena

Post by Larena »

fluffy bunny wrote:Is there an example of the letter of faith on the internet somewhere? Can we read it?
The text of the letter of faith in 2003 and in 2007 was as it follows (the same text I received from few students who live abroad):

At the top of the paper there is an official printing: the emblem and the price 10 R

Below on the left - a photo.

On the right of the photo and below there is the text:

AFFIDAVIT OF LETTER OF CERTAINITY

IN THE PRESENCE OF: Baba Veerendra Deo Dixit and Kamala Devi Dixit Resident of village Kampil, distr. Farrukhabad, State Uttar Predesh (India)

I ...... (name, family name, name of the husband in the case of women; age, date of birth, the place of living) execute the affidavit as given below:

1. I solemnly affrim that I stay in the above mentioned address and I am well aware of facts of the affidavit.

2. I solemnly affirm that that after listening to, studying, churning and contemplating over Murlis and Avyakt Vanies of Baba delivered at Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Vishwavidyalaya Mt Abu Rajasthan India and also as per my personla experience I am thoroughly convinced that the practical roles of Jagadamba and Jagatita (the world Mother and Father Silver Age called Durga-Shankar) have been revealed by Kampla Devi Dixt and Veerendra Deo Dixit respectively at Adhyatmik Ishwariya Vishwavidyalaya, Vill & P.O. Kampil Dist. Farrukhabad, U.P. India. As such the above mentioned two personalities are my spiritual parents and I hereby take the oath in ther presence to observe celibacy throughout the life and resolve to follow the Shreemat.

VERIFICATION: I take this letter of oath based on my personal knowledge and faith to state that on verification, the above matter, in paras 1 & 2 is true and right. There is no false in it or any matter hidden.

Signature of the Deponent of the left.
Fingerprints of the Deponent below.

On the right:
1. Introducer....
2. Local Teacher....
3. Teacher of Madhuban....
4. BK Center ...

Official stamps below and on the right and left.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

AFFIDAVIT OF LETTER OF CERTAINITY

IN THE PRESENCE OF: Baba Veerendra Deo Dixit and Kamala Devi Dixit Resident of village Kampil, distr. Farrukhabad, State Uttar Predesh (India)...
Good to know this.
Larena

Post by Larena »

mbbhat wrote:AFFIDAVIT OF LETTER OF CERTAINITY

IN THE PRESENCE OF: Baba Veerendra Deo Dixit and Kamala Devi Dixit Resident of village Kampil, distr. Farrukhabad, State Uttar Predesh (India)...
Good to know this.

This isone of things which people who I introduced to Gyan accuse me of.