Back to Basics of the nature of Virendra Dev Dixit and being a Chariot

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
john
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by john »

ex-l wrote:What is mean by "jump into the fire of sex-lust", does this refer to Veerendra Dev Dixit sexual relationships? I say I have no problem with the idea, I just think it is part of the bigger picture that needs to be resolved.
PBKs are very quiet on this important issue.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:What is mean by "jump into the fire of sex-lust", does this refer to Veerendra Dev Dixit sexual relationships? I say I have no problem with the idea, I just think it is part of the bigger picture that needs to be resolved.
I don't think you would get a direct answer that you expect from ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) on this issue. But, this issue has been widely discussed in the clarification Murlis like the one you have quoted. The whole picture would be clear only in the end. The only ones who can give a clear picture on this topic is ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) or the Shivshaktis.

Brothers like me can only quote the clarification Murlis for your information. On the basis of these Murlis, it is up to each soul to decide whether Shankar is sinful or pure. Based on my association with ShivBaba (in Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) since more than a decade I feel that he is pure.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun