I get in or pull him out

fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

jannisder wrote:I believe he is not fully aware of the BK rules ...
That is a little bit hard to believe if he has been in Gyan for 6 years, is going to morning class and has been put in a position as a teacher.

May be we should find out who is his center-in-charge and ask them to join us here on this thread!
proy
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Started as BK became ex-BK here

Welcome

Post by proy »

jannisder wrote:But if you don't want to hear anything about him anymore ... I can handle it. I'll give you all a rest and come back later with the outcome of this whole thing. Later
I want to hear about what is happening with you. I check in every day to see. It is not a chore. I do not need a rest. Make it sooner rather than later that you write a post again. An answer to ex-l's post would be interesting. Remember that there will be many other people in your situation who are reading this but are not in a position to post themselves. Maybe they fear posting. Do not think that you are here taking from us. Believe me, you are giving to us and to those who just read but seldom or never post. The giving is in the sharing of your experiences. Good luck and speak soon!
bansy

Post by bansy »

Abrahma kumar, Thanks for the compliments.

Yes, Jannisder has come forward as one of the more courageous, so it is important to help her understand and harmonise her relationship, so it comes out constructive for both of them. We don't have to worry how many pages this gets to, it can take the whole website if needed as far as I know, and Jannisder should not even be bothered about such how we feel, but how she should feel. I also believe Jannisder is stronger than we assume, and even given whatever his current weaknesses are, she has not made the nonsense choice of being with this man who she sees many good qualities.
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

He knows the rules :wink:.
jannisder
Friends and family of

Re: Welcome

Post by jannisder »

OK, Proy

I told him not to contact me for a while ... Asked me if i was OK. I said, "not really" and that i was going to contact him after a week or so. Time for him to think ... if he still can!

If he does not know the rules, like it seems, he has to do some more homework beside the Murli. I was very careful for the last view months, to confront him with the collected information, and all the knowledge you all gave me.

I am afraid to hurt him or loose him . I am strong with all this new knowledge to go into "battle" now!!

The time has come!
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

I came back because I wanted to say something to you Jan, it is obvious to me he had deep feelings for you and is subconsciously making choices.

But I feel you now need to be straight with him, the time has come ... otherwise you are playing games and that can lead to hurt and resentment in the longterm.

Tell him him straight your not interested in the BKs or Shiva you are interested in him!!!!!

... you need to give him a "it's them or me" situation. Be totally clear and honest ... it's obvious your affections for him are important to him.

Otherwise you'll be playing games like these for years and life is too short for that type of carry on ...

Good luck.
di
Friends and family of

Post by di »

I understand exactly the position you are in. It was only through me pushing the issue that brought us to this point. If I had ignored my instincts and listened to "you're being a drama queen" it would have been too late and we would have been lost. I wish you love and all the best. I hope my story gives you strength and it can work. It is so hard to go into battle ... no battle's outcome is known, but I still think a loss is preferable to a pretence and being with a shell of a person because that in itself will tear a person apart and cannot work if you want something different.

Please let us know how you go. I had no one I could talk to, nowhere to go for help and I found this forum. In my darkest moments, I came here and it helped so much. Take care, you are strong and can do this.
proy
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Started as BK became ex-BK here

Post by proy »

jannisder wrote:OK, Proy If he does not know the rules, like it seems, he has to do some more homework beside the Murli.
Trust me, Mr. Green, and ex-l. I will say it clearly. He knows the rules. There is no way he could be a BK for 6 years and not know these most basic rules. There is no way he could be a teacher and not know the rules. He knows the rules and he knows he is breaking the rules. He is not the first and he won't be the last. Maybe he is realising that you are more important to him than the rules, yes, good for him. I am sure you are a better family for him than the BKs will ever be. Just go for it, like Mr. Green says. Tell him you want him. Maybe that is what he is waiting for? After 6 years he will be out of practise with his dating skills. Maybe if you make the first move then everything will be clear to him.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

Proy wrote:He knows the rules and he knows he is breaking the rules. He is not the first and he won't be the last. Maybe he is realising that you are more important to him than the rules, yes, good for him.
Proy, it was exactly this possibility that i was trying to open up to in one of my posts on this thread. This may be his dilemna, potentially one that he has faced all of his life. Just how to cope successfully with these situations in which he encounters ideals that he finds at one and the same time 'attractive' and immensely challenging (to 'live up to'). Don't the BK's say that drama is accurate? Or is that only the case when one is following Shrimat? How to reconcile oneself to these 2 aspects of one's personality while still feeling and developing 'true love' for oneself?

Jannisder may be assisting the brother on a journey toward being able to face these contradictions in his persoanlity in a non-judgemental way. Through these experiences he may be starting to gain the stregth to clarify what he REALLY believes in. Is he seeing clearly enough to realise that his experiences with jannisder could represent an avenue into a deeper understanding of himself and his life-history?

If there is any benefit in having a angle such as this on the situation then jannisder may need to keep a very level head because the brother may have to work through many, many layers of issues that go much further back than his BKWSU association.

Of course all of this is conjecture but I too doubt that the brother does not know he is 'breaking' the rules. But whose rules are they? God's or the BKWSU's? We already know certain BKWSU in-house parties seem only too willing to deny that such rules exist.
Therefore the key issue in all of this may only be how these 2 souls manage to develop spirituality without being encumbered by a whole lot of extraneous matter. And if love is the key then they may individually and together find themselves on a journey out of a maze. What greater service can 2 souls be of to each other?

P.S.

Just to lighten things up a little: Fingers on the buzzer please: For 2 points name the Artist (full name please) and the song referred to in that post?

That's all folks!
:oops:
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

proy wrote:Trust me, Mr. Green, and ex-l. I will say it clearly. He knows the rules. There is no way he could be a BK for 6 years and not know these most basic rules.
Proy is right, the rules that the present day BK org have your friend will know.

Whether they are the same as the original rules laid down by the founder is another matter. If someone is a BK teacher and doing service the BKs are not backwards about coming forward with the rules.
bansy

Post by bansy »

He knows the rules.
It's like asking a doctor about health tips, who during his break goes to have a cigarette and the quick swig at the bottle.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

bansy wrote:It's like asking a doctor about your health, who during his break goes to have a cigarette and the quick swig at the bottle.
Aren't doctors into more hardcore drugs?
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

proy
ex-BK

video clip

Post by proy »

This clip should be seen in all the BK centres.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Re: video clip

Post by abrahma kumar »

proy wrote:This clip should be seen in all the BK centres.
Chance would be a fine thing. Perhaps a clever person could introduce it into an ad break on the BKWSU Murli transmission web site every time Avyakt BapDada comes to speak the Murli.