Flaws in PBK Philosophy

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat »

# Flaw Nr. 543) Mr. Dixit falls out of race once again:-
sita wrote:Brahma Kumar means child of Brahma. Brahma Baba is real Brahma,
372) Not at all addressing to the point. Refer to Murli point Error No. 03 given above- which you also just used it to claim B Baba and Mama are not real Brahma (but it seems that while writing, you did some mistakes).

I am reproducing the Murli point(Which PBKs usually use).

Sakar Mu. Point 04-04-92:-BRAHMA Saraswati BHEE VAASTAV MAY Mama Baba NAHEEN HAIN. Yah phir badee guhy baatein hain. Jab tak baap na aaye, tab tak koyi samajh na sakey.

= 'In reality Brahma—Saraswati are not Mama--Baba. Saraswati is the daughter of Brahma. These are all very deep secrets which require a sound intellect to understand. Till the Father does not come and explain to you –no one can understand. [we can see errors and some over-acting in this pbk translation, but OK, since it does not alter the matter].

373) The Murli point says- Brahma and Saraswathi are not Mama, Baba (not Father and Mother, BUT Father and daughter). .
Mr. Dixit failed to recognize the words in the bracket, and thought - "Oh, the Murli itself says- Mama and B Baba are not real Brahma and Saraswathi". Any PBK uses this Murli point to claim - Real Brahma and Saraswathi are different than B Baba(DadaLekhraj) and Mama(Om Radhe).

But, if you now claim B Baba as a real Brahhma, how can the PBK interpretation as given above be right? So- PBKs have fallen into mutual contradiction theories. This is what has been shown there.

374) Now- another point.
Since (from the above Murli point), PBKs claim real Brahma and Saraswathi are somebody different - then, who are they?
In PBK view- Mr. Dixit is not real/first/main Brahma. Mr. Dixit is not even Saraswathi.
---- In PBK view- main Brahma as well as main Saraswathi- both are KD. So- Mr. Dixit falls totally out of race.

375) So- by tying to misinterpret the Murli points, Mr. Dixit and his followers just committed spiritual suicide.
because Brahma is called the one in whom the Supreme Soul enters. The Supreme Soul entered Brahma Baba, so he is definitely Brahma.
376) Hope you have understood the point of argument as said above. But, even here, PBKs fail, as they believe God enters only in two. Then how can there be 4/5 Brahmas? [This is already addressed].

So- dear Sita soul or any PBK, kindly realize the point of argument before giving irrelevant replies. But, I have no problem. It will just disclose ignorance and LLU of PBKs.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

But, if you now claim B Baba as a real Brahhma, how can the PBK interpretation as given above be right?
The meaning of Brahma is Big mother. In fact Brahma is Jagadamba and Om Radhe is small mother. They are not Mama Baba because Om Radhe is daughter and Brahma is mother, not Father.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

# Flaw No. 544) PBKs do not know basic definition of Brahma, the Big Mother:-
sita wrote:The meaning of Brahma is Big mother. In fact Brahma is Jagadamba and Om Radhe is small mother. They are not Mama Baba because Om Radhe is daughter and Brahma is mother, not Father.
377) That is a good effort FOR CUNNING & TREACHEROUS manipulation, by JUST taking ISOLATED Murli points, and MISINTERPRETING them by taking them TOTALLY OUT of CONTEXT, and TOTALLY DISMISSING HUNDREDS of other points, which CLEARLY DECLARE Brahma Baba to be the EVIDENT 'Alokik' Father & Saraswati Mama to be the daughter of Brahma!
Now, you have derived a different meaning of the Murli point. But, it fails. Because its explanation is fully clarified in the third page of the SAME Murli. It also says- "Brahma (B Baba) has no ('Alokik') mother" (through the corporeal body of ANY embodied soul) - since Shiva is the 'Parlokik' Father & Brahma Baba is the INCOGNITO 'Alokik' Mother, AS WELL AS, the EVIDENT 'Alokik' Father. Saraswati Mama is THEN APPOINTED as the EVIDENT 'Alokik' Mother too. SO SIMPLE! But this can ONLY be ACCEPTED by the Saput, Sagey & Mateley Children, and would not be OBVIOUSLY ACCEPTED by the Kaput, Lagey & Souteley children!

378) OK, now to your manipulation/interpretation.
PBKs claim B Baba is already a product/creation of two other mothers, KD and Radha bachchi (sister Vedanti). PBKs believe both these have done the shooting of "mothers" and B Baba had played role of Krishn bachchaa in the beginning of Yagya (as per the 1936 cooked up story of PBKs).
So- one who is already a child of some other mothers, how can he be Big Mother? Fully out of logic.
The meaning of Brahma is Big mother
Om Radhe is small mother.
379) PBKs claim there are 4/5 Brahmas, Then in their view- all the 4/5 Brahmas should be eligible for the title Big Mother. How can some Brahmas be called as small mother?

380) So- in PBK view
--- Brahma(Big Mother) too has some mother,
---And- one Brahma(Big Mother) can be mother of another Brahma(Big Mother).
---Further, one Brahma can ride on another Brahma, controls and misuses. ..., blah, blah, blah.
- Great PBK philosophy. Good. CARRY ON CLEOS & ENJOY!
--------------
381) There are several Murli points, BOTH, in Sakar Murlis & Avyakt Vanis, which clearly say- Brahma Baba is, BOTH, 'Alokik' Father and Mother, to which PBKs TURN a BLIND EYE, and pretend they DO NOT EXIST - ALREADY available in several posts and links on this forum. So, Brahma is also Father of Saraswathi/Mama. So- to claim as ABOVE, just fails and is just like acting superior to ShivBaba, with IGNORANCE & ARROGANCE, since PBKs STILL like to CONTINUE with their MISTAKEN beliefs EVEN AFTER the relevant Murli points have been pointed out to them.
sita wrote:They are not Mama Baba because Om Radhe is daughter and Brahma is mother, not Father.
Even here, PBKs are caught in their own trap. Since PBKs claim there are 4/5 Brahmas, and one of them is Mr. Dixit, they are inadvertently implying Mr. Dixit is not Father!

So- more PBKs may try to create FP (false propaganda) and manipulations, more they fall deeply.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Brahma means the one in whom the Supreme Soul enters. For the Supreme Soul all souls are females, all souls are Sitas and he is one Ram, he is one husband and all souls are his wives. The world copies the ways of the Supreme Soul. With all the living beings, the male is after the female for to create a world. The Supreme Soul also enters the hero and heroine of the drama for to create a world. He needs support of nature. Brahma means nature.

In the scriptures it is said that Brahma created the world four times. He created it first and did not like it and destroyed it and created it again and again did not like it and again destroyed it, till he liked it on the fourth time and that world remained. This is connected with the different Brahmin worlds that are created in the Confluence Age.

In the beginning both Brahma Baba and Om Radhe Mama were children. But then when the instruments responsible from the beginning left. Brahma Baba and Mama adopted the titles of their parents in running the Yagya. Then through Brahma Baba the Supreme Soul played the role of big mother in front of the world of creator Brahma. Then after Brahma Baba and Mama leave the souls from the beginning return to the Yagya and the Supreme Soul plays part of Shankar through the Father. First the child Krishna is revealed. The Father shows the Son. Then through the Murlis the role of the Father is revealed.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:Brahma means the one in whom the Supreme Soul enters.
382) By default, PBK theory fails here. They claim God enters only in two, but they themselves then say 3, then they say 4/5 Brahmas.
In the scriptures it is said that Brahma created the world four times. He created it first and did not like it and destroyed it an created it again and again did not like it and again destroyed it till he liked it on the fourth time and that world remained. This is connected with the different Brahmin worlds that are created in the Confluence Age.
383) When PBKs fail to explain Murli points, they take reference from (tail of*) scriptures.
Anyhow, if you like, you may give reference from scriptures, and relate them to the Yagya incidents.

* - There are lots of different beliefs in scriptures. Just one example - http://www.speakingtree.in/allslides/se ... f-universe

384) Other explanations are just PBK FALSE beliefs, going against Murli points, as already put.
The role of Ravan, MASQUERADING as the Father, is ALSO revealed through the Murlis!
sita

Post by sita »

Brahma is shown with 4 or 5 heads. This is the number of Brahmas. You can connect them with the hands of Vishnu also, Brahma becomes Vishnu.

Explanations are given according to the scriptures because Baba has explained that whatever is written in the scriptures refers to this time. If we have eye of knowledge we will be able to tally whatever is written in the scriptures with the confluence aged world of Brahmins.

There is explanation about the 4 times creation of the world through Brahma in the recent classes.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:Brahma is shown with 4 or 5 heads. This is the number of Brahmas.
385) Ravan is shown with 10 heads. Then the argument leads to assume that there are ten Ravans!
Good PBk Logic. So, who are the TEN Ravans, according to -Virendra Dev Dixit or the PBKs, or AIVV???
You can connect them with hands of Vishnu.
386) Is it? Many deities are given several hands. Then it implies - in PBK view- there are so many nr of such deities too!
Brahma becomes Vishnu
387) PBK main Brahma (KD) never becomes Vishnu. So, how can they claim KD as main Brahma? - Just out of sense/logic, is it not?
There is explanation about the 4 times creation of the world through Brahma in the recent classes.
388) Where?
sita

Post by sita »

Why not PBK Brahma become Vishnu?

Baba has explained that the 10 heads of Ravan are 5 vices of men and five vices of women. Certainly there will be corporeal personalities who will embody the vices the most.

Hands mean helping hands. They are not different deities. They are all attached to one body they give cooperation to one.

When the souls included in the figure of Vishnu harmonise their sanskars it will appear like one personality.

About the explanation about the 4 times being created by Brahma you can try the last class on the site. If not, try the previous one.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:Why not PBK Brahma become Vishnu?
389) Error No. 51 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593&p=52958#p52958
Baba has explained that the 10 heads of Ravan are 5 vices of men and five vices of women. Certainly there will be corporeal personalities who will embody the vices the most.
390) So- why Mr. Dixit failed to announce the 10 people when he had announced about Brahma?
About the explanation about the 4 times being created by Brahma you can try the last class on the site. If not, try the previous one.
391) Instead of giving half baked replies- if you like, you may give the link. Else, it is OK.

= RESPONSE =
If we go into the details of above, it transpires that -
In the outer World of Ravan Rajya, representing the BRANCHES of the TREE, one can make a list of such 10 PROMINENT Religio-Political Heads, based on past history, e.g. one certainly being Hitler.
Based on present Religio-Political world structure, one can also make a list of such 10 PROMINENT heads,
e.g. D T being the latest one, and V P being the obvious one, etc., among the Political Heads (Masculine);
and AB, who is currently in jail, being the latest one, among the Religious Heads (Feminine).

In the BK World, representing the ROOTS of the TREE, the OBVIOUS CHIEF HEAD of the SEED of the TREE, -Virendra Dev Dixit, HIMSELF, has already highlighted the VARIOUS HEADS, both MASCULINE & FEMININE, delineating their governing temperaments, (based on the practical display of their negative traits during Conf Age), related to the specific characteristics of relevant religious ideologies of the outer World of Ravan Rajya, e.g Vishwa Kishore, Jagdish, Nirwair, Ramesh, BrijMohan, etc., & Manmohini, Kumarka, NirmalShanta, ChandraMani, Janki, etc.

In the PBK World, since -Virendra Dev Dixit has CLEARLY indicated that Ram HIMSELF becomes Ravan, and Krishna HIMSELF becomes Kans, and since he has DECLARED HIMSELF to be BOTH, Conf Age Ram AS WELL AS Conf Age Krishna, therefore, he has, IN FACT, ALREADY INADVERTENTLY or INDIRECTLY DECLARED, that he HIMSELF, represents the TWO MAIN HEADS of Ravan, at the SEED LEVEL of the TREE, being Ravan & Kans. The OTHER 8 HEADS should also represent him ONLY, (in ACCORDANCE with OTHER DECLARATIONS of himself, and in ACCORDANCE with his practical actions in Conf Age), which would be readily self-evident to those with subtle intellects. However, practically, he would, or he should, delegate the other portfolios to other embodied souls.

So, based on above, has AIVV come to the final conclusion, and DECLARED as to who are the 10 HEADS of Ravan, at the SEED LEVEL of the TREE, BOTH MASCULINE & FEMININE - from among the prominent Heads of AIVV, since its inception???

The CHIEF or PRINCIPAL HEAD of Ravan is EVIDENTLY -Virendra Dev Dixit, HIMSELF, and NO ONE WOULD DENY THAT, SINCE IT IS SELF-EVIDENT - and CLEARLY IRREFUTABLE - based on his VERY OWN philosophy - and based on his DECLARATIONS of himself, EITHER DIRECT or IMPLIED!!!
ONCE this is CLEARLY Re-Cognized, it would then become READILY and IRREFUTABLY evident, to ALL CONCERNED, that he is, IN FACT, INVOLVED in carrying out the 'shooting' of HiranyaKashyap & Ravan Rajya, in the latter part of the Conf Age, through the ACT of the propagation of the ADULTERATED & CORRUPTED, REVERSED advanced knowledge, for the establishment of Ravan Rajya, in Conf Age ITSELF - to enable the BLIND Unrighteous children to claim their corresponding or respective sovereignty, in Ravan Rajya, or during the 'Night of the Cycle'!
sita

Post by sita »

Baba has said in the Murli that I will not write on board or paper the part of anyone. It is through his mind, words and actions that every soul will declare his own part.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:Baba has said in the Murli I will not write on board or paper the part of anyone.
392) Did this point came to mind of PBKs just now? - :laugh:
PBKs openly announce names of all the so-called 4/5 Brahmas, and the so-called title holders, and even many many Bhaktimarg Kings.
But, when they are caught in defending their own arguments, they have no other choice expect using most beloved God as scapegoat.
It is through his mind, words and actions that every soul will declare his own part.
393) Again the similar condition. Good/OK/Fine.

= RESPONSE =

So -Virendra Dev Dixit has CLEARLY DECLARED his own part, through his mind, words and actions, that he represents the TWO PRIMARY HEADS of Ravan - as Ravan & Kans. Obviously, when he CLEARLY DECLARES that Ram himself becomes Ravan, and Krishn himself becomes Kans, this would refer to his thoughts, words and actions in the Conf Age ITSELF, through which he would have to carry out the 'shooting' of Ravan & Kans, in the latter half of the Conf Age, to correspond to the duration of Ravan Rajya, in the latter half of the Cycle. So, it then becomes CLEARLY EVIDENT to ALL CONCERNED, that the thoughts, words and actions of -Virendra Dev Dixit, propagated through the various V C D s, in the form of the ADULTERATED & CORRUPTED, REVERSED advanced knowledge, constitute the 'shooting' of his roles as Ravan & Kans. As long as the followers of -Virendra Dev Dixit maintain the CLEAR awareness of this GLARING FACT, no one should have any objection to their designated roles, which they are accurately enacting, as per Drama Plan. The only objection others could have, or others may feel compelled to have, is when the PBKs CONTINUE to display their IGNORANCE about the above fact, and pretend as though they are more CLEVER than God, by giving the impression to themselves and to others, that when they say 'ShivBaba', or 'Baba', it refers to God - when, IN FACT, it refers to the Godly Form or 'Ishwariya Rup' of Ravan or Maya, operating through their bodily guru, who is ACTUALLY the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, MASQUERADING as the 'mukrar-rath' of God, and making COMPLETE IDIOTS out of the BLIND PBKs!
sita

Post by sita »

No, Baba has said that there is no harm in Bhakti. We should not stop anyone from doing Bhakti. Bhakti is ignorance. On the path of Bhakti people say Shivohum etc. So, if we think we are cleverer than God, even then you should have no objections.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:So, if we think we are cleverer than God, even then you should have no objections.
394) Really? Is this the view of the so-called Gyani tu atmas?! - ;-)
sita

Post by sita »

394) Really? Is this the view of the so-called Gyani tu atmas?! - ;-)
Of course. There is benefit in following the Murli.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:Of course. There is benefit in following the Murli.

So, if we think we are cleverer than God, even then you should have no objections.
395) Well said.

= RESPONSE =
There is benefit in following the Murli.
What benefit has the CHIEF CONSORT of the ‘MAHA-MURKH’ ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan - KDD, MASQUERADING as ‘Jagadamba’ of the BLIND PBKs, DERIVED from the Murli? Are her PERVERTED actions of indulgence in EXTENSIVE physical sexual copulation with -Virendra Dev Dixit, over a PROLONGED period of TIME - and thereafter, continuing to indulge in the vice of Lust, in the outer World of PROSTITUTION & WHOREDOM, in accordance with God's directions in the Murli?
View link below for relevant directions of God in the Murli, in this regard -
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2602&p=52971#p52965