Murli points on Ram

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Murli points on Ram

Post by mbbhat »

Thanks to both for replies.
Dear Arjun Soul,
You did not explain the meanings of punishment and came later. .
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:You did not explain the meanings of punishment and came later.
'Punishment' refers to the life of poverty and struggle that the Confluence-Aged soul of Ram has to lead while fighting with the bows and arrows of knowledge.
'Came later' could refer to the delayed revelation of the soul of Ram in the Yagya.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: 'Punishment' refers to the life of poverty and struggle that the Confluence-Aged soul of Ram has to lead while fighting with the bows and arrows of knowledge.
Dear arjun Bhai.

I cannot understand how a life of poverty and struggle be ''punishment'' for Ram's soul, as any soul who realises his part in this world drama as no. 1 soul through churning of Godly knowledge, should be in the highest state of bliss.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

I cannot understand how a life of poverty and struggle be ''punishment'' for Ram's soul, as any soul who realises his part in this world drama as no. 1 soul through churning of Godly knowledge, should be in the highest state of bliss.
That is the reason why he is going to be revealed as no.1 soul. Despite facing a life of poverty, he was in a state of bliss internally. Others view it as a punishment for the soul of Ram but Ram himself does not feel punishments to be punishments.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: That is the reason why he is going to be revealed as no.1 soul. Despite facing a life of poverty, he was in a state of bliss internally. Others view it as a punishment for the soul of Ram but Ram himself does not feel punishments to be punishments.
Dear arjun Bhai.
Who are these "others" who view it as punishment for Ram's soul??
Is it the BKs, who have not yet acknowledged Baba Dixit as Ram's soul or is it the PBKs who feel that Ram's soul is undergoing punishment by leading a life of poverty !!! Please specify.

shivsena.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

That is exactly what i am trying to do; understand things in the right perspective and give a message to my PBK Brothers that many things in Advanced Knowledge do not make sense and are contra-dictory to Sakar Murlis; so please do not accept blindly that Advanced Knowledge is given by ShivBaba, but try to co-relate all the advance teachings with what is said in Sakar Murlis. That is all.

Speak for yourself!! They are not confusing for those who do their homework everyday. Try getting the 1st lesson right and all knowledge will flow as it was meant to be..
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote:
Speak for yourself!! They are not confusing for those who do their homework everyday. Try getting the 1st lesson right and all knowledge will flow as it was meant to be..
I always speak for myself, but it is also my duty to wake up my fellow brothers who are asleep in brahma ki raat, to make them aware of the incompleteness of advance knowledge.
When PBKs do the same thing to BKs, they feel that they are trying to wake-up the BKs, so if someone tries to wake up the PBKs, then PBKs feel upset. Is this not double standard.

shivsena.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Again, and again folks if we want to progress on this path must get the 1st lesson right and stay in that stage rest because the rest is all fillers..
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote:Again, and again folks if we want to progress on this path must get the 1st lesson right and stay in that stage rest because the rest is all fillers..
Again and again i will say this to all my brothers: try to understand the knowledge in totality ( as a whole), not in parts ; those who stick only to the first lesson (that soul is a bindi) will remain in first standard (praja)and will miss the bus of kings-108 (who will first give preference to Gyan); jo bindi bindi karega woh apne bhagya par bindi lagaa degaa ; those who keep on believing that atma is bindi and paramatma is bindi, are putting a bindi(full-stop) on their fortune.

shivsena.
nivi

Post by nivi »

WHo said anything about remembring the bindi?? Is that what you understand as the first lesson after all these years!!

Those who paid attention to the 1st lesson and remain in that stage from the begining when they came into this path learn the Raj Yoga. They belong to the pakka devi-davta dharm (full 84 birth) since the foundation has been set firm..It was about setting the foundation right from the begining, and remain firm. Those who let loose and cont. to be loose will get converted to other religion due to the lack of strength of the foundation..
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote:WHo said anything about remembring the bindi?? Is that what you understand as the first lesson after all these years!!
Can you please specify in which form you remember the soul since almost all BKs and PBKs i know, remember soul as a bindi.

shivsena.
nivi

Post by nivi »

Shivsena,

This knowledge has gone through a lot of refining over the years.. At the very begining we were told to remember the bindi , than the oval shape red light in paramdhan, than Sakar me nirakar. So now Baba says Sakar me nirkar is the accurate Yaad..
This refining took place based on our stages as we had time to practise them and build ourselves for the next stage.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote:Shivsena,
This knowledge has gone through a lot of refining over the years
At the very begining we were told to remember the bindi , than the oval shape red light in paramdhan, than Sakar me nirakar. So now Baba says Sakar me nirkar is the accurate Yaad..
This refining took place based on our stages as we had time to practise them and build ourselves for the next stage.
Dear sister nivi.
True knowledge(truth) never undergoes refining and changing, but it is our interpretation of the knowledge in the Murlis that undergoes refining over the years as our intellect matures.
So who knows maybe the present method of rememberence is also not the final word and some other method of rememberence will emerge in future.

Baba Dixit teaches us to remember "nirakar in Sakar", but this is nowhere mentioned in Murlis; if you have the date then please quote it. Also it has been clearly said in Vanis that "Aakar mein nirakaar ko Yaad karo", so how can Baba dixit teach something which is completely contradictory to Vanis and never mentioned in Murlis. Please answer.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Baba Dixit teaches us to remember "nirakar in Sakar", but this is nowhere mentioned in Murlis; if you have the date then please quote it. Also it has been clearly said in Vanis that "Aakar mein nirakaar ko Yaad karo", so how can Baba dixit teach something which is completely contradictory to Vanis and never mentioned in Murlis. Please answer.
You have been provided so many Murli points on this forum that clearly ask the children to remember the incorporeal through the corporeal. But if you wish to ignore them, its your wish.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: You have been provided so many Murli points on this forum that clearly ask the children to remember the incorporeal through the corporeal. But if you wish to ignore them, its your wish.

I never ignore the Murli points and if i have genuinely asked for the date, it means that i have never read it in any Murli, ever since i have been reading them for last 10 years; so what is the problem of PBKs to provide the forum with date of such an important Murli point, as and when requested.