Mother Jagadamba

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

button slammer wrote:There was a lot of power play going on at the time, Saraswati was the main player holding it all in check). When she was out of the way Brahma Baba became the soft target.
I agree with Surya, and to an extent, old timers are just going to have to trust us our intentions, and hunger for the whole truth, is true and not just indulgent.

Of course, the BKWSU - whilst heavily engaged in whitewashing the past - suspects and accuses any questioning of the "Official Party Line" as being un- or anti-Brahmin.

I would really appreciate if we were able to document the accurate history of the Yugya for anyone and everyone to read. I appreciate that this might not be any one specific person's or group's view but by putting all those view together a complete picture can be achieved. Of course, the impression that the BKWSU want to give to outsiders is that the Yugya was one big perfect, faultess, happy picnic. And yet here you are recounting internal strife and suffering. Can you qualify this so that it is documented for once and for all? What were the tensions all about? What were the issues? Who was involved?

It is an astonshing view to suggest that Saraswati and Dada Lekhraj was in some way victim to negative forces within the very Yagya.

Please.
surya
PBK

experiences

Post by surya »

button slammer wrote:One time during my first visit to Madhuban I was sitting on a small marble wall that is near the graveyard in the courtyard. It was early evening after supper. BKs were in small groups and sitting here and there. One small group was just behind me partially hidden by the trunk of a small tree. I was enjoying the Madhuban experience, just lying along the cool marble wall not thinking of anything in particular, just soaking up the atmosphere. I became aware of a change in my mind and body. Like my breath being linked to my thoughts and the total feeling of lightness that expanded beyond the bounderies of my body. Breath became light sweet deep and delicious, I was feeding on nectar, the very air itself made me light.
Dear brother your experience transported me to Madhuban ...

Now another question for you: what time will you tell us more experiences and historical facts that you know? I will be waiting, OK?

Kind regards

Surya
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.
I have posted the first part of ShivBaba's Murli contained in VCD-95 in the thread 'extracts of ShivBaba's Murlis'. This has been done with Baba's permission. The above Murli contains some clarifications about the role of Jagdamba (World Mother) being played presently.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

It should be said, "Delhi - the heart of BapDada", not Baba. Everyone's eye is on Delhi. Father’s eye is also on Delhi.

It is also said in the Murli [via Virendra Dev Dixit] that they (Brahma Baba-Saraswati) cannot be called Mama - Baba.
bansy

Post by bansy »

This thread cannot go away. Where is Mama ?

Surely for Mama, the best sustenance is with ShivBaba (Virendra Dev Dixit), but leaving the Yagya and the children still seems incomprehensible.

When a lion cubs wanders off the lioness goes looking for them; when the lioness goes out, the cubs stay put for a while but begin to get naughty because no-one is watching and lion dad is busy looking for gazelles. OK, this is no direct parallel, but who is abandoning who. So if Mama suffered from lack of support and good wishes, should it be right for Mama to "take it out" on the family for their lack of understanding and show compassion ?

I really am concerned for Mama. And I think if any PBKs were, they should go and find her right now. This is considered a test ? Well if Mama finds out that she is just a "test", maybe she'll just leave for good as there's nothing worth coming back to after all.

Ask yourself, if your own lokik mother was reported missing ... leave her at the roadside, under the bridge ... the idea of a missing Mama gives nothing but a negative view.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Sister Bansy, Om Shanti.

Most PBKs are with Mama through their thoughts giving out the vibrations of love through Baba (the seed of the human world tree). Most PBKs desire to see her in the active serivce of the Yagya. But only time will tell when she would return to active service in the midst of all the PBKs.

Some PBKs may also be with Mama practically, but I don't know how many and how close.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
bindi
PBK

Post by bindi »

If anyone is really interested in knowing the facts, please get in touch with me by email telling me about yourself and why you are interested in these events. The reason why I say this is because different souls have different agendas and so, in things like this, it is better to cater for the different souls on a one to one level. :|
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

Dusting my feet off at the PBK door I ask for permission to be seated. Having had the nod that i may do so Here I am. Thank you.
bindi wrote:If anyone is really interested in knowing the facts, please get in touch with me by email telling me about yourself and why you are interested in these events. The reason why I say this is because different souls have different agendas and so, in things like this, it is better to cater for the different souls on a one to one level. :|
Bindi, I am sorry for laughing and I have no reason to butt my nose into someone else's business but supposing I am a student/teacher at the centre you go to and was not shy in passing on my personal contact details. How would that go down in BKWSU? I am assuming that you are a BK and not just posing. You are a well intentioned soul, just like me, but why not tell us all? Can i pm and afterwards I tell everybody what we discussed? I am interested but i will not email you so that you can be better to cater for the different souls on a one to one level. What does it mean? I do not mind to talk about here in public.

So, ask me a question? Or in your role as special keeper of facts do you just tell it like it is and cant have any questions?

Maybe I will pm you after all and then tell everyone so as to save them the trouble or do you make me swear secrecy as part of this 'catering for different souls on a one to one level'? Sounds a bit suggestive to me or is it my tamopradhan mind? Is your rendering of this personal service sanctioned by your centre?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Abrahma Kumar wrote: What does it mean? I do not mind to talk about here in public.
Its means some people are getting hurt and others barred for life from Raja Yoga centers, I think. The Shiv Shakti Army runs its own secret service and propaganda wings.

But if there is real fear, I'd rather it was out in the open, documented and discussed. If folks are afraid themselves, then PM me and I will post it in my name, leaving you to be anonymous.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

Its means some people are getting hurt and others barred for life from Raja Yoga centers, I think. The Shiv Shakti Army runs its own secret service and propaganda wings
Does it? They are wasting their time. They will be crippled by their own systems. I was wondering whether they will bar me? And I much appreciate your offer to collaborate. I am a still prone to indignation at those 'invitation to huddle in private posts'. Apologies bindi.
bindi
PBK

Post by bindi »

Sorry the label on my name is wrong. It should say pbk.

I, personally, do no like to be labelled as I feel we are more than the labels. However, so as not to mislead anyone, I am putting the record straight. It is interesting to see how souls have reacted to my offer. As I was personally involved in some of the events, I think it is up to me how much I divulge for public vision and how much I don't mind telling someone "personally". Then really it is the responsibility of each soul of how much they respect another, as to what they make public.

I do try to be as honest as I can be, and I am not afraid to put my neck on the line as such, but really there is no point in giving a cough mixture to someone who has a stomach ache. I see my responsibility as not to give any reason for any soul to be confused on my account but at the same time I am aware that karmic accounts also have to be settled.

I don't want to make this too long.

ps there is no reason for anyone to apologize
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

bindi wrote:I do try to be as honest as I can be, and I am not afraid to put my neck on the line as such, but really there is no point in giving a cough mixture to someone who has a stomach ache. I see my responsibility as not to give any reason for any soul to be confused on my account but at the same time I am aware that karmic accounts also have to be settled. I don't want to make this to long.
Bindi, why don't you start with a general account of events?

If the information is to be revealed then why not just one account for all. Telling individuals makes it seem like gossiping and behind the scene secrets, if that is the case maybe there is no point to post anyway.
surya
PBK

what to make public..

Post by surya »

As I was personally involved in some of the events, I think it is up to me how much I divulge for public vision and how much I don't mind telling someone "personally". Then really it is the responsibility of each soul of how much they respect another, as to what they make public.
Om Shanti Bindi!

Good to hear from you!

In my opinion, Baba's knowledge is very open to all of us (ever to the public). If you know something that can help our understanding I would be very greateful to you. There are souls that are curious and there are souls that want to learn and get a global picture of it all but they like me - do not have where to go and ask unless I ask Baba and at the moment Baba haven't got much time to write to me the whole history of the Yagya and the facts that happened between souls like you and others.

So why don't you start from somewhere? Tell us a bit and we can ask you questions and so on ...

Come on!! ... :D Please don't make it as if this was something complicated or secret as John Bhai already said!

Come on!

Surya
bindi
PBK

Post by bindi »

Sure,

I do not mind if you ask questions and I will answer the one I feel qualified to do so and also those for which I can give proof of.

pbk bindi mata
surya
PBK

Post by surya »

bindi wrote:I do not mind if you ask questions and I will answer the one I feel qualified to do so and also those for which I can give proof of.
Thanks Bindi Mata,

For me to ask you questions I need to know in what way you are/were involved and to what period "knowing the facts" correspond to you or do you mean general questions about everything? You said that you were personally involved in some events, what events are you talking about?
Please kindly clarify.

Regards,
Surya.