Why do PBKs just keep on quoting Murlis??

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bansy »

Here's a quote from this morning's BK Murli Monday 05/06/2006 (similar passages seem to come up in Murlis). I've checked the upper/lower case typo in the printed Murli:

"You claim your inheritance from Shiv Baba through Brahma Baba. Brahma also belongs to Him. An inheritance cannot be received from Brahma. He is your brother. He is a bodily being. All of you children claim your inheritance from that One, not from this one (Brahma). You must not remember the one from whom you do not receive an inheritance. Remember Shiv Baba alone."

I've split it into seperate lines for reference :
1) You claim your inheritance from Shiv Baba through Brahma Baba.
2) Brahma also belongs to Him.
3) An inheritance cannot be received from Brahma.
4) He is your brother.
5) He is a bodily being.
6) All of you children claim your inheritance from that One, not from this one (Brahma).
7) You must not remember the one from whom you do not receive an inheritance.
8 ) Remember Shiv Baba alone."

Line 1 is the key sentence. Can PBKs explain who is Shiv Baba and who is Brahma Baba. Thereafter, explain Brahma and He. You should include the use of names Dada Lekhraj and Virenda Dixit as chariots of the soul of Brahma to distinguish between that of the body and the soul, to clarify matters.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

In order for a creation to take place, two are needed. First creation is wife. Brahma Baba is said to be wife in the Murlis, he is also called mother. Father earns and mother distributes. Jagadamba also become Lakshmi. Jagadamba is addressed for fulfillment of all desires, Lakshmi is addressed for wealth /of knowledge/ Lakshmi receives the wealth from Narayan. So these Lakshmi Narayan should be present. In 76 thrones of Lakshmi Narayan got fixed. Not to know, or not to accept is also a matter of ignorance. Baba says to remember Narayan is the easiest effort.

Note. Supreme Soul Shiv speaks through the body of Brahma and says “All of you children claim your inheritance from that One” Why he does not say me? who is that One? not from this one (Brahma) It is a hint for the future part.

Who is ShivBaba? In the Murlis it is said…nothing in this world is forever…only ShivBaba is forever…Why?How? Does not ShivBaba only come for 100 years at the Confluence Age? The body he enters – he is at this world drama stage all the time. All others perish for a little while.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Andrey,
I am not sure if your post is a churned reply to my query regarding today's Murli point, but I understand what you've given as per Advanced Knowledge.
I await the replies of other PBKs to the Murli point.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

butter is already churned, we just have to eat.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Then what are you still doing here ?
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Yes, all present valuable things from their own selves as a present to others with feelings of causing benfit to others, but it is as if we say we are Shiva. These can never be as valuable, or as beneficial as the gems of knowledge of the Supreme Soul. And they come out from one source only, not from many sources. Like brothe ex-l was talking about collective knowledge. Knowledge spread amongst souls easily. Lately with the advancement of communication it is very fast, but there is only one source, all others just spread their own ignorance, interpret in good way, bad way, positive way, negative way, propagate, oppose. One can check oneself in the mirror of others, but Baba is the biggest mirror. I just observe if someone would not clink up in one second, jump out very quickly and lead a revelation to the Father.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Here's a quote from this morning's BK Murli Monday 05/06/2006 (similar passages seem to come up in Murlis). I've checked the upper/lower case typo in the printed Murli:

"You claim your inheritance from Shiv Baba through Brahma Baba. Brahma also belongs to Him. An inheritance cannot be received from Brahma. He is your brother. He is a bodily being. All of you children claim your inheritance from that One, not from this one (Brahma). You must not remember the one from whom you do not receive an inheritance. Remember Shiv Baba alone."

I've split it into seperate lines for reference :
1) You claim your inheritance from Shiv Baba through Brahma Baba.
2) Brahma also belongs to Him.
3) An inheritance cannot be received from Brahma.
4) He is your brother.
5) He is a bodily being.
6) All of you children claim your inheritance from that One, not from this one (Brahma).
7) You must not remember the one from whom you do not receive an inheritance.
8 ) Remember Shiv Baba alone."

Line 1 is the key sentence...Can PBKs explain who is Shiv Baba and who is Brahma Baba in this sentence. Thereafter, explain Brahma and He. You should include the use of names Dada Lekhraj and Virenda Dixit as chariots of the soul of Brahma to distinguish between that of the body and the soul, to clarify matters.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

It is a very good point indeed."You claim your inheritance from Shiv Baba through Brahma Baba"

If we were to claim our inheritance form Shiv the Supreme Soul through Brahma Baba till 1969, then the inheritance should have alrady been claimed. Then who had claimed it? And what are we to do now those who has not been there till 1969. Whom are we to claim our inheritance from? Don't we have a right? It should not be any human being, from which to claim the inheritance, not even Brahma Vishnu or Shankar, but a media should be there trough which to claim.

Inheritance is given at the end, when one departs, and whatever it is left behind is called inheritance. So one can say, exacty, we have the BK institution, but we don't like this heaven of bricks and stones and like a real heaven that last for 2500 year. Was this inheritance given? No. It is only given at the end when everything gets clear. Did the end come already? Is everyone aware and content with his own part to play. I suppose no. That's why the process is still going on.

In one Murli it is said it is Jagadamba that transforms human beings into deities. So Jagadamba belongs to Jagadpita. But we don't even claim inheritance from Jagadpita /the world Father/ But the Father of this Father, so he is our Grandfather. That's why it is said ShivaDada - Dada means brother and also Grand Father. This Shivadada has been in the beginning of the Yagya and should also be at the end. In the beginning he puts in the seeds of knowledge in the womb like intellect of Brahma Baba, and in the end he is the one to give the inheritance. But pot of knowledge is given to the mothers. They are the ones to distribute, that's why Brahma Baba is a media.

Brahma is elder brother, but when the Father and mother are not there elder brother can play the part of the mother - caring for the children. That's why in the Murlis it is said that the unlimited Father /Shiv/ speaks unlimided matters /with deeper sense, needing clarification, not so obvious, like Kumarka, Brijmoha, Jagdish, there are limided Kumarka, Brijmohan, Jagdis, and unlimitde ones, Kumarka means Kumari life, Brijmohan - one attracts /or smth, like that/, Jagdish - leader of the world /or smth. like that/, so he speaks these to the unlimited children - the souls.
jim
PBK

Post by jim »

Dear Sister Bansy

It seems that many PBKs have been reluctant to supplement Andrey Bhai's response to your enquiry. I was considering why this is the case - other than Andrey Bhai has given a comprehensive answer.

For me it is as follows.

1. I believe that ShivBaba / Virendra Dev Dixit is not using the curent Murli revision series because after so much editing, there is very little left in them. This is not to mean that specifically the quote you have given has been altered - but previous editions are a more reliable basis for study.

2. I believe I recall correctly that you have already looked at some of the PBK websites? Is it possible that a response to your questions here may lead to your recognition that there is just one source of truth - and that it is presently available? Or will answers do you the dis-service of pulling you away from one instead to listen to the voices of many - just as the BK teachers have done (although no doubt they believe they were helping other Brahmins). PBKs have to decide where the line lies between pointing souls towards ShivBaba and pulling souls towards themselves.

The knowledge around your questions is addressed unceasingly in the many Murli clarifications by ShivBaba/Virendra Dev Dixit. The most fundamental Murli points regarding the chariots are dealt with in the class on the old Trimurti picture. I believe that Arjun Bhai posted a transcript of one of the Trimurti classes (many have been given) in English on xBKCHAT. You may have already seen it, but if not, let me know and I will find a copy and email it to you or post it here (if it's OK with Admin).

Om Shanti.

Jim
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Sister Bansy,
Om Shanti. Although I could have attempted to answer your question, but I feel it would be better if we could see the original Hindi version and then seek the answer from Baba as we have done earlier. I hope you could wait for some time.
I agree with bro. John that the present Murlis might be the changed versions. I doubt if the word 'Brahma Baba' appears in the original Hindi Murli. It could be 'Brahma' in the original version. So, let us check with the Hindi version.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Bro. Jim,
Om Shanti. I am sorry I have quoted you as 'John' instead of 'Jim' in my above reply to sister Bansy.
As regards the Advance Course on Trimurti which was posted on xbkchat by me, I would request you wait for the final corrected version of that course which I would post with the permission of Baba shortly. The English translation of the above course is under correction by Baba.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
bansy

Post by bansy »

Yes, thanks Andrey and Jim for your replies.
I have not done the PBK Advanced Course, and so my queries would get a reply that may or may not be suited to my current understanding of "Gyan". Regarding PBK websites, I am not actually sure which is the official website, (since what I think is official is the one in English and Polish which seems odd choice of languages), though there is useful reading there, please confirm the official one authorised from Kampil. (As you know the BKs keep springing up websites, sometimes there's no coherency in them).

I did not get to see much of the PBK forum in XBKChat because I joined just about the time the PBK forum was reformed and PBKs members were "banned" and I think many posts were deleted (so Jim, if you have the transcript of the Trimurti class, please repost). Thus I requested for PBKs to be re-instated because I feel you are also "ex-BKs" in one sense.

I speak for myself, but probably some of us (ex-BKs or BKs) have not had chance to encounter any PBKs or the PBK knowledge. Your input to this forum is an invaluable source of learning, and I feel you need not worry about or consider whether one is pulled or not. We all have our own part in this. It takes courage to answer in as much as to ask a question that concerns spirituality. Though we do so in the best way one can. At the point of time we are in.
Over the past few months, I have become more understanding of both the BKs and the PBKs, partly because of the open discussion in this forum, and also the conduct of the forum members. (Just imagine if this forum was right now receiving hits by all the BKs and PBKs around the world).

As being more deeper in Gyan than BKs, one of the best ways to get to learn about PBKs is to participate in the churning of Murli points, and even if the current series are edited, are able to provide some reasoned thoughts, as there are also 800,000 BKs (as BK Global Office claim) listening to these Murlis daily.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Arjunbhai
(Seem to getting some cross posting/time zones.)

Thanks for the reply. Yes, there's no need to rush, everything has its place in time. If the original and current versions are different, then that's an entirely different interpretation to be taken.

Regards
Bansy
jim
PBK

Post by jim »

Dear Sister Bansy

You will have seen Arjun Bhai's post regarding the Trimurti class - so in due course that we be available.

Regarding official PBK websites, there is not one. As far as I know there are the two websites, both created by PBKs.

http://www.ShivBaba.Copper Age
http://www.ShivBaba.org.pl

I know that there has been a plan to create an "official" site - but I should imagine that to do so would mean the content would accurately reflect ShivBaba's Gyan. Surely the website creator's "spin", however limited, would affect the site? We shall see.

The reason the http://www.ShivBaba.org.pl site has a Polish part is that the PBK who created it speaks Polish.
Sister Bansy wrote:I speak for myself, but probably some of us (ex-BKs or BKs) have not had chance to encounter any PBKs or the PBK knowledge. Your input to this forum is an invaluable source of learning, and I feel you need not worry about or consider whether one is pulled or not.
I agree the basic and advanced knowledge are amazingly beautiful. However if a soul comes to realise - conciously or by their actions - that there is one source of knowledge, and yet continues to listen in this Confluence Age to the versions of others, then that rehersal / shooting will be acted out in the broad drama (5000yr cycle). That soul will play the part of one with an unfaithful intellect in the 5000yr cycle. This is the root of impurity and leads to the night of Brahma, downfall, degradation and sorrow. Of course it must happen according to drama and so it is good. But personally I'd prefer to delay the entering of sorrow into my part until the last possible moment - and Baba says the highest service is to make others equal to ourselves - so I'd wish the same for you / everyone.

Jim
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

Jim wrote:that there is one source of knowledge, and yet continues to listen in this Confluence Age to the versions of others, then that rehersal / shooting will be acted out in the broad drama (5000yr cycle).
Do you mean listen to any other soul or listen to souls who have there own version of Gyan i.e.BK Seniors or exPBKs claiming to be chariots of Shiva?
That soul will play the part of one with an unfaithful intellect in the 5000yr cycle.
Sorry to break the news to you, but all souls become impure ... unfaithful.