The Cycle of Time.

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I wanted to ask an indepth question about the nature of the cycle.

Received wisdom from the BKWSU states that the World Cycle starts Pure, ends up Impure and then the World is Destroyed to make it pure again. The path from Pure to Impure in one downwards staircase.

Therefore, each day we live is less pure than the day before it. Each day the world becomes worse than it was before. The year 2000 AD was almost 50% worst than the year 500 BC which was 50% worse than the year 2,500 BC. Each day the world becomes more corrupt and more evil until when ... OK, I will come back to that later..

So does that mean that, for example, the world was more worse, more corrput, more evil AFTER World War II OR the Cold War than what it was like before it?

Logically ... if that is true;

the world with Hitler and Stalin in power was a better world than the world after WWII ... Hilter must have been defeated by a worst and more evil enemy. Or;

the world with the Capitalist American Empire in power is a worse world than the world of the British Empire and slavery etc.

Is this is not true, then a new element must be incorporated into the teachings, e.g. a decline but with gradual bumps of enlightenment or improvement. This is not presented as such by the BKWSU, only such uncomfortable, detailed truths, plastered over with vagueness, PR and politically correct marketing speel. Any questions as to the details of the teachings, extrapolation to the such a point are dismissed uncomfortably by the Seniors such as Dadi Janki and followers encouraged not to think too much ... or at all.

The one caveat to these specific examples is the question of when does the Confluence Age start? 1936 universally or when an individual comes into Gyan? If this discounts such examples others can be given such as the Christian Crusades, the Catholic persections, slavery and countless other Empiring or warring.

Any explanations please?
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

There are no explanations ex-l, it is obviously wrong to think everything is in a state of deterioration, just daft and simplistic.

It's one of the reasons BKs cut themselves off from Maya's media and influence, so they can continue to hide from reality and sustain their belief.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

If you take the tree you'll see that branches emerge. Each branch has his golden silver, copper and iron periods. So Hitler and Stalin's rule too. At the beginning everything that is new and pure is happiness giving and powerfull. But if we keep in mind the year of the whole Tree, is there a possibility for the age to turn backwards, speed up a little, slow down or stop? The account also shows how each religion is weaker than the previous one and its influence lasts shorter.

If we take into account one's own personal life also we get older day, by day, second by second, however our line of effort is being fixed now. The more we are steadfast in the knowledge, inculcation, rememberance etc, the more our falling is slow and graduate. If we make a big jump now, this sankars of effort gets fixed into the soul and in our life in the drama we will be able to take big jumps. Baba via Virendra Dev Dixit gives the example from the Indian history of a soldier who in his lifetime managed to become an emperor. Something to be taken into consideration as well is that it is said that there is nothing to be done, everything is already fixed. It means that according to the deeds we have done in the past 63 births, these deeds come into effect now in our life of effort and have influence. The more we have given pleasures and happiness to others in the past, now our line of effort will be easy and light, the more we have caused sorrow, that much now this sorrow comes into the mind and cause us to fall down.

It should also be observed how new souls come each time, and they are pure initially, however their quality is different, they pass through the four stages for shorter period, so their effort is accordingly they make efforts for less time and have reward for less time. So it is like a bouquet. There is variety in it. Initially there is purity and unity in qualities, souls are similar, then other types come, other types, etc.

There is just one soul free from these 4 stages.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: The Cycle and Science

Post by fluffy bunny »

Andrey wrote:If you take The Tree you'll see that branches emerge. Each branch has his golden silver, copper and iron periods. So Hitler and Stalin's rule too

Baba via Veerendra Dev Dixit gives the example from the Indian history of a soldier who in his lifetime managed to become an emperor. Something to be taken into consideration as well is that it is said that there is nothing to be done, everything is already fixed.
I know the Gyan, Andrey. Your reply does not answer, or even address, the in depth questions I asked.
  • Especially the one asked elsewhere about when, and for whom, the Confluence Age starts.
The Confluence Age is one of ascension. Hitler, Stalin and Mao all lived and acted during the period we know of as the Confluence Age. So was the world better off for the 10s of Millions they collective killed ... or was their part of the world still declining?
celtiggyan wrote:More to the point the early Sisters and a few Brothers had God living in their house for (how long?). It did not occur to any of them to ask some serious Science questions? Give me just 10 mins and I would have the Universe sorted!
No, "God" chose some sweet but stupid or uneducated women, given to a certain sort of self-centered, classist or racial arrogance, as his devotees ... and they became the BKWSU.

They are still keeping people from asking the same sort of question from "God" ... or the spirit of Lekhraj Kirpalani ... and their devotees are not worshipping them. See other threads for discussion of this.

But apparently the same thing will happen in 5,000 years time as it did 5,000 years ago.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

This might interest a few scholars. It is an early Brahmakumaris 5,000 year Cycle illustration from the 1940s.
  • Please note ... there is no Shiva. I wonder how that could be?
Did not Shiva incarnate along with the shining red light bulbs in Lekhraj Kirpalani's eye in approximately 1936?

mitra
BK

Post by mitra »

It is said that in the early periods of the Yagya, Shiv Baba was not remembered as a Point of Light. May be because of this reason, it is not shown in the figure.

IBHS
MITRA 8)
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

ex-l wrote:This might interest a few scholars. It is an early Brahmakumaris 5,000 year Cycle illustration from the 1940s.
  • Please note ... there is no Shiva. I wonder how that could be?
Did not Shiva incarnate along with the shining red light bulbs in Dada Lekhraj's eye in approximately 1936?
Yes, it's of great interest.

It certainly adds to my theory that Gyan has progressed over time and wasn't always available in the prepackaged form we know of today.

The words used on it are the same as what Om Radhe was using in the other post. Actually it's quite startling, any more evidence like this and I think we should go knocking on Dadi's doors and asking for some serious answers.
Mitra wrote:It is said that in the early periods of the Yagya, Shiv Baba was not remembered as a Point of Light. May be because of this reason, it is not shown in the figure.
Mitra

Maybe now you will be more inclined to join us in revealing the truth of Murlis and the true history of the Yagya?

Hopefully more BKs will join in, especially the ones who like to think they will come here to 'service' ex-BKs, but the reality may be quite the opposite way round.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

Very interesting the words 'merges' and emerges' and 'infinite divine light', did they believe souls merged into the infinite divine light and then emerged or what?

"Aham Brahm Asmi", does that mean I am Brahm?

From that it appears there is no acknowledgment or understanding of Shiva.

When did Lekhraj Kirpalani get the name Brahma Baba was it before or after 1942?
freefall
ex-BK

Post by freefall »

"Aham Brahm Asmi", does that mean I am Brahm?
Exactly so. Only thing is that I am ignorant of my true nature. But then my ignorance and the searching of my true nature is also not real. It is just my sport.
From that it appears there is no acknowledgment or understanding of Shiva.
As per vedanta, I myself am Shiva. In fact there is nothing that is other than Shiva. Just like "Aham Brahm Asmi", there is another famous vedantic aphorism, "Shivoham", which literally means "I am Shiva". Understanding my true nature is understanding of Shiva.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Mitra wrote:It is said that in the early periods of the Yagya, Shiv Baba was not remembered as a Point of Light. May be because of this reason, it is not shown in the figure.
I would very much like to explore this futher ... thank you very much Freefall for sticking around and for your critical input at this moment. I think it is very important. We white punks have been complete hoodwinked through our lack of knowledge of the Sub-continent. its myth, mythology and language.
  • Mitra, there is NO MENTION of Shiv Baba AT ALL. They thought they were god, or manifesting the infinite energy of god.
"Prajapati Brahma" is considered to be the "Inventor of the Gita" and Om Radhe instructs us to remember him. See the quotations on, this topic

This is in 1942. Do you realise what this infers?
  • Unless you can produce evidence to the contrary, the 1936 incident is so some degree a fabrication made to fit what the Hindu market demanded via its attachment to the Krishna, Arjuna and the Gita ... which, of course, we know Lekhraj Kirpalani and Saraswati were reading and using as a basis for their teachings.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:This might interest a few scholars. It is an early Brahmakumaris 5,000 year Cycle illustration from the 1940s. Please note ... there is no Shiva. I wonder how that could be?

Did not Shiva incarnate along with the shining red light bulbs in Dada Lekhraj's eye in approximately 1936?
First of all congratulations for this research. But it would be better if the Hindi version of the same could also be located/uploaded.

Not only is Shiva absent from the picture, Brahma and Saraswati are also missing, which proves that Dada Lekhraj and Om Radhe might not have got the title of Brahma and Saraswati during the (early/middle) 1940s.

The use of word 'Prajapati' (husband of subjects) along with the religious fathers is also interesting and tallies with the advance knowledge where ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) has said that every religious Father is a Prajapita for his dynasty. The use of the word 'Prajapati' also shows that initially the word 'Prajapati' (husband of subjects) that is more popular in Hinduism was used as it is, but was later changed to 'Prajapita' (Father of subjects).

It would be interesting to know how this change from 'Prajapati' to 'Prajapita' came about. ShivBaba through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit has said that the reason for the word Prajapati being more popular in path of worship is that at the end of the Confluence Age, ShivBaba through Prajapita plays the role of Prajapati, i.e. husband of all subjects. The word Prajapati is also linked to the concept of every Hindu husband being considered as 'Pati Parmeshwar' (Husband is God).

I could not understand the importance or otherwise of the word 'Sabre' in the picture. The meaning for the word given in Compact Oxford Dictionary Thesaurus & Wordpower Guide (Indian Edition) is as follows:
  • "1. a heavy sword with a curved blade and a single cutting edge.2. a light fencing sword with a tapering curved blade."
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

Ah well yet more light. Thank you all.
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

Now what about this ...

I discussed with my dear friend the cycle, as we all know it now. I told him that it would be a good ideal to make a box, some type of time capsule and put in some stuff, i want to put in some money ... and go out to hide it somewhere.

If the cycle is true, it would be at the exact same spot as we put it 5000 years ago. And find the box we put there before and we would have twice as much money because the money would still be there.

What a fantasy thing to think ... :roll: :lol:
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

It's all made up :wink:
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:I could not understand the importance or otherwise of the word 'Sabre' in the picture. The meaning for the word given in Compact Oxford Dictionary Thesaurus & Wordpower Guide (Indian Edition) is as follows:
  • "1. a heavy sword with a curved blade and a single cutting edge.2. a light fencing sword with a tapering curved blade."
Sabre is sword. It threw me as well. May be it just means the mantra, used in the broadest sense, to cut through the Maya etc

Here is a very early Cycle. Note the Gold and Silver Ages are called Angelic. No Subtle Regions. Oh
  • ... and no God Shiva. This is from Karachi Period.