Bap-Dada's private meetings with the Seniors

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Bap-Dada's private meetings with the Seniors

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:Almost every year, after the official season of Avyakt BapDada is over, there is a meeting between Avyakt BapDada and the senior BKs at Madhuban, Mt. Abu where other BKs are not allowed. Even the transcript of that Avyakt Vani is not released.

We can get authentic information about such unofficial meetings only when any of the BKs who have attended such meetings come to this forum and speak up.
Interesting ... obviously to me it is another example of a lack of transparancy. What do they or "God" have to hide?

Does he either continue to make or speak in a contentious manner about the BK/non-BK families or VIP service so that they have to hide it, or are they hiding the nature of their personal meeting, e.g. the lack of depth or waste of opportunity to ask difficult questions, the "political" choice of question etc?

It is also another example of how they think of themselves above the rest of the Brahmin family and afford themselves private privileges, is it not? It re-inforces their mystique and superiority where others might question it. Is it ever discusse with the rest of the family what issues should be brought up there, or is it just just for private re-charging of batteries by direct dhristi? I suppose some senior Western BKs must be invited to these meetings as well. May be they know.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:I suppose some senior Western BKs must be invited to these meetings as well. May be they know.
Certainly possible. But will they be ready to do this 'disservice'?

If they cannot/do not wish to divulge the details, they should at least confirm that such unofficial meetings do happen.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
alladin
Friends and family of

Post by alladin »

Simple minded answer: Bap-Dada is pulling senior's ears and they obviously don't want others to know!

The whole issue about privileges is very hot and personally sickened me over and over again. Do you remember the VIP dining room in Madhuban where more sophisticated kind of food was been served whereas the ranks were eating their rations a few feet away from them? This and other little thing are just the tip of the iceberg. And most actions and attitudes perpetuated, reinforce the idea of privileges a "stay in your place" sort of philosophy that seems utterly in contradiction with the very teachings of RajYog and BB's system.

In fact, we heard so many stories about Brahma Baba himself being a simple and democratic person ... this is what attrcacted me a lot in the beginning. Is BB really watching what's going on from Subtle Regions? Luckily, he doesn't have a body, so his stomach cannot twist, and he's beyond feelings and judgement.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

alladin wrote:Simple minded answer: BapDada is pulling senior's ears and they obviously don't want others to know!

The whole issue about privileges is very hot and personally sickened me over and over again. Do you remember the VIP dining room in Madhuban where more sophisticated kind of food was been served whereas the ranks were eating their rations a few feet away from them?
Someone on this forum mentioned a good point about how the Dadis were allowed to stay on the stage with "God" BapDada, feed and "play dollies" with him in precious time - putting on a show - even though they had spent years with Lekhraj Kirpalani/Shiva Baba whilst he was alive.

Its mad really ... tell me that it was not a subtle show of power underlining their positions of the "keepers of God"?
yudhishtira
Reforming BK

Post by yudhishtira »

alladin wrote:Simple minded answer: BapDada is pulling senior's ears and they obviously don't want others to know! .
Welcome to the forum alladin, I don't think that is so simple minded; I know of someone who managed to stay in for a meeting with a small group of Madhuban niwassis which was closed to all others, and said that Bap-Dada was really pulling them up on their dharna.

I almost feel like Bap-Dada is seeing the state of souls and what they can take and that there would be complete disintegration if he really gave it to them totally how it is, because their egos are so dependant on their positions. And the souls who follow them are dependant on keeping their idols on their pedestals, so could not keep their stages if "all was revealed" ... it seems like an increasingly precarious balancing act.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

I almost feel like BapDada is seeing the state of souls and what they can take and that there would be complete disintegration if he really gave it to em totally how it is, because their egos are so dependant on their positions. And the souls who follow them are dependant on keeping their idols on their pedestals, so could not keep their stages if "all was revealed" ... it seems like an increasingly precarious balancing act.
You have spoken the truth and perhaps BapDada is waiting for the oppurtune moment and the suitable souls who can take the reins of the Yagya and run it as per Shrimat.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun