Extracts of PBK Murlis - as narrated to the PBKs

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Extracts of ShivBaba’s Murli [via Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit ] – as narrated to the PBKs

VCD No.305, 19.09.05, Illandu,

Clarification of Murlis dated 29.12.66 and 31.12.66

No.VCD-305-Part-V-Eng.

... When the Father comes and narrates knowledge in the form of a Father, He narrates all the new things. Although the soul of Brahma Baba takes the Murli in its hands and reads it by entering into someone’s body, but the soul which reads the Murli is different and the soul which gives the clarification is different. Which soul gives the clarification? Who becomes the form of teacher? Father comes as a Father also; He comes as teacher also and He comes as a Satguru i.e. a true preceptor also. He had come in the beginning of the Yagya in the form of a Father, through whose mouth the knowledge of Gita had begun. The seed of knowledge was sowed. Then the role of mother starts. Mother gives birth to children. She gives sustenance. After that, when the children grow up, the Father gives inheritance to the children. So, first He gives the inheritance of Gati-Sadgati i.e. Salvation and true salvation. Whose salvation or true salvation does He cause? It is of the intellect. Salvation of mind & intellect-like soul is caused.

Soul becomes degraded while enjoying the vices. Churning and thinking does not take place in it. And even if churning takes place it is polluted. Such a churning and thinking takes place which makes the world more sorrowful. They create atom bombs. They are themselves going to perish in that and they will cause the entire world also perish in it. So such an intellect is of no use. So the Father comes and makes our intellect pure. Purifying the intellect means causing true salvation (sadgati) of the intellect. When the true salvation of the intellect is caused then on the basis of the thinking and churning, which takes place nicely, the soul can recognize its many births. This is knowledge. Knowledge means information. Should one know about oneself first or about others? First one should know about oneself.

So the Father comes and gives such a boon of intellect, He makes our intellect so pure that the soul starts thinking and churning. Where does it begin from? Through whom is the beginning made? Father causes the beginning of thinking and churning through the body, in which Father comes in a permanent form in 1976 and gets revealed. It has been depicted that churning of the ocean took place. Who churned the ocean? Was it done by one or many? Hm? (Someone said – It was done by one) Was it done by one? Was the churning of ocean done by one or many? Many people did the churning. Deities were also involved in it and demons were also involved. Deities also got involved in churning of the ocean and demons also got involved. What was the difference between the churning done by both of them? Hm? (Someone said – some caught hold of the head and some caught hold of the tail…) Yes. The demons caught hold of the mouth. Why did Baba say like this? Why did Baba say like that? This is not all right. That is not all right. This task of catching hold of the mouth is done by the demons. Arey! Whatever God says will be true only. Will He speak lies? Versions of God should be like lines drawn on the stone. So demons catch hold of the mouth and deities catch hold of the tail (of the snake). Holding the tail means that they follow. They follow. They will follow whichever way God wants them to follow. They will not use their intellect in that.

Ravan is shown to possess 10 heads and Vishnu is shown to possess (four) arms. What does it mean? Vishnu is a deity and Ravan is a demon. What does Ravan do? Hm? He gives many directions. This Murli means this and this Murli means this. He gives his own meanings. Just as people have inferred their own meanings from the scriptures. Arey! God Father says - I myself come as a teacher. Where is the need for you to infer your own meaning? I myself come as teacher and clarify each thing. I explain every part of a word. Will my explanation be true or will the explanation that you give on the basis of your mind’s directions and vicious intellect be nice and true? So the Father comes and becomes a teacher also. He becomes a teacher and explains the meanings of the Gita, the song of Gita, which has been taught. He explains. So those who understand whatever He explains emerge numberwise. Those who understand properly and explain to others become deities. Those who neither understand properly themselves nor explain others cannot achieve the post of deities.

So nobody can become pure, nobody’s intellect can become pure by taking bath in the water of Ganga . What? What are those Didi, Dadis and Dadas? They are also Ganges of knowledge (gyaan gangaaen). It has been told that those who sit and take bath in the Ganges of knowledge in lakhs; they organize big programmes called mega programmes. So, how many people gather in the mega programmes? They gather in lakhs. Lectures are delivered by the rivers, rivers of knowledge there; nobody can become pure by taking bath in those (living) rivers (of knowledge). Why can’t they become pure? It is a kind of a mela i.e. fair. People can become dirty in the fairs. Soul can become impure, but it can’t become pure. When will it become pure? It is when the meeting of the souls and the Supreme Soul takes place. On the one side souls should also be there and on the other side Supreme Soul should also be practically present. He should be practically present. Otherwise upliftment (uddhhaar) of the world cannot take place through the fairs of rivers. These fairs have been taking place. Earlier also fairs of the gross rivers had been taking place. Now the fairs of living rivers are taking place in the world of Brahmins. It’s a reminder of these times. What do the fairs organized in the path of worship remind of? They have started the fairs of non-living rivers in remembrance of the fairs being organized by the living rivers in the world of Brahmins now. The Father says nobody can become pure by bathing in the rivers. When I, the ocean of knowledge come and narrate and explain the knowledge myself in a corporeal form, then the true salvation is caused. People possess such a monkey-like intellect that they don’t understand anything.

The important thing is the matter of purity alone. What? By taking bath in the rivers we become impure and those who take bath in the knowledge of the Father, which the Father, the ocean of knowledge comes and narrates, become pure. So the main matter is impurity and purity. Those who do not become pure cannot be allowed by us. Those preceptors in the path of worship tell everyone, whether they are pure or impure – come. Come and listen. Organize a gathering. We are not concerned whether you become pure or not. Keep giving us money. So their target is something else. They will make the rich people sit nearer to them. They are given big chairs to sit. They come and sit on the Dias/stage. And the poor people are made to sit far away. They are not (allowed nearer)
...(to be continued)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above mentioned VCD for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words shown in italics are Hindi words.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Extracts of ShivBaba’s Murli [via Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit ] – as narrated to the PBKs

No.VCD-305-Part-VI-Eng.

.....Father says I am Garibniwaz i.e. caretaker (or friend) of the poor people. I do not give preference to the rich people. When the advance knowledge begins, then do the poor people gather or do the prosperous people gather? It is the poor people who gather. Did prosperous people gather or did poor people gather at the beginning of the Yagya when knowledge was narrated by entering into the body of Dada Lekhraj? Prosperous persons had gathered. So I am not sahookarniwaz i.e. friend of the prosperous persons. I just extract my work from the rich people. What? He extracts the work. And then - Go. You are not of any use to us. It is the poor people who are useful to us because God is praised as a Garibniwaz. Nobody cares for the poor people in the world. In the race that is going on in the world today, is anyone caring for the poor? Poor are becoming poorer and the rich people are becoming richer. There is no power in anyone to end the poverty of the poor people. Instead of decimating poverty they decimate the poor people.

Father says, I have come to uplift the poor people high. I have come to make them prosperous for many births. And the poor people will only take up this knowledge. Why do those who are comfortable, prosperous, and those who possess everything, need God? Does man remember (God) in prosperity or in sorrow? Anyone remembers (God) in sorrow. So I come to the sorrowful children and make them prosperous. But I allow those among them, who become pure. I do not allow to enter into the gathering such people who do not become pure. Why? Hm? Purity is the biggest wealth. Hm? Those gurus i.e. preceptors allow the rich people. Those people are rich in the perishable wealth. And whom does Baba allow? He allows those who take the pledge to lead a pure life. So where does the cleverness lie? Hm? Those children who bring pure souls into the gathering of Baba are the intelligent ones and those who bring impure souls become pattharbuddhi i.e. their intellect becomes inert like a stone because they have disobeyed the Father.

For instance the example of Ahilya is given. What did Ahilya do? Hm? She brought a sinful and vicious person to the court of Indra. So the Father says that she was given a curse. Which curse was given to her? May your intellect become like a stone. Whose intellect became stone-like in this world of Brahmins? Hm? Some such incident must have taken place. Which incident must have taken place? When must it have taken place? There was a Brahmani in the Yagya. That Brahmani was sent outside for Godly service, she was told to do service and then come. When she went for service, she became vicious in the company of vicious persons. She knew that this person is vicious. But because she got attached to that person, so because of attachment she brought him telling him that I have done service and I am taking you. Don’t tell Baba. So she came and sat in Baba’ audience (sabha). Now Baba knows. Will it be hidden from the eyes of Baba? So she was cursed. What? Go. May your intellect become like a stone. The Godly knowledge can’t fit into your intellect. Advance knowledge can’t fit into your intellect. Now the entire Brahmin family is looking at her face. Whose face? (They are looking at) one who possesses an intellect like Ahilya that if she accepts then I will accept. She will not accept because her intellect has become like a stone. So such a big harm (akalyaan) takes place.

Now the Father says - I have come to transform your intellect from a stone to an elixir. Through whom does the upliftment (uddhaar) of Ahilyas, Kubjas and Ganikas take place? It is through one Father. She comes and causes harm and Father comes and uplifts. So, Father does not allow an impure person into the gathering. If he allows then what damage will be caused? If he allows, then the impure souls which come will keep spoiling the vibrations. Their vision will not be pure. Even after coming into a gathering of pure people they will throw impure glances at them. They will spread impure vibrations. So Baba’s knowledge would not be able to spread in the way that it should spread; the children will not be able to imbibe the knowledge in a way they should imbibe it. Pure ones can live here. What? That’s why children are made to pledge in writing. Give a pledge (pratigya patra) in writing that we will remain pure throughout the life and live with Baba. We will not make our intellect impure. So it is said that if you can remain pure then come. Sinful ones cannot come and sit in this gathering.

Sometimes Baba thinks that I should go and give lectures in big gatherings. What? Sometimes Baba thinks that just as there are big religious preceptors, they organize big gatherings and organize meeting (majma) and go and deliver lectures there. So Baba also feels enthusiastic that - I should also go to big gatherings and give lectures; then a lot of souls will get convinced and obtain Godly knowledge. But He cannot go. Why can’t He go? Why does Father spread this knowledge by organizing small gatherings? Why does he not teach the knowledge on loud speakers? It’s because all the children who come in small gatherings will be of one kind. They would have come as children of Father. They will be recognizable. And if it is a big gathering it will be very difficult to recognize. It can’t be recognized at all who has undergone bhatti and who hasn’t undergone bhatti. Who has recognized Father and who hasn’t? Who has undergone bhatti in the house of Father and taken birth and who hasn’t become a child? That’s why they are not allowed. They say that they will take me also to the big gatherings. This can also be possible. This is also alright. In the end when they remember me then as the remembrance in the end, so shall be their fate. It means that it’s possible that in the end Baba may enter into large gatherings. It would be in the end. Not now. When the atmosphere of the world improves a little, when the knowledge spreads, then there will not be any necessity for Baba to remain incognito. And now He is required to remain incognito. So I think that - by seeing the gathering perhaps they get a push
... (to be continued)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above mentioned VCD for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words shown in italics are Hindi words.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

No.VCD-305-Part-VII-Eng.

... They even sing that there is no virtue in me, the virtueless one. There is a nirgun sanstha (an institution which believes God to be incorporeal) also. Now they don’t understand the meaning at all. Hm? How did this matter of nirgun institution emerge in between? It means that - will there be any nirgun institution in the world of Brahmins or not? Which one? One is a sagun institution and one is nirgun institution. One is a worshipper of the corporeal form of God (sagun upaasi) and one is a worshipper of the incorporeal God (nirgun upaasi). So what does the nirgun institution hint towards? (Some one said – those who believe in the basic knowledge). Are those following the basic knowledge nirgun? Nirgun means worshippers of the incorporeal God. And Sagun means worshippers of the corporeal form of God. Hm? Nirgun means worshippers of the incorporeal God. And what about Sagun? They are worshippers of the corporeal form of God. There, they believe in Brahma Baba in corporeal form. And here? (Someone said – incorporeal…) Here, now, no, people do believe in the incorporeal within the corporeal, they even write the letters of faith and give, but sometimes today they give letters of faith in writing and tomorrow they lose faith. When they lose faith then they again catch hold of the incorporeal God. So what will be said? Are they worshippers of the incorporeal, the Nirgun or are they worshippers of the corporeal form of God? They are Nirgun, i.e. worshippers of the incorporeal God. That’s why it has been said that there is no virtue in me, the virtueless person.

There is a Nirgun sanstha i.e. Nirgun institution. There is an institution of Nirgun children. Just as children don’t have any vices, similarly these are also children of the Advance Party, but they belong to the Nirgun institution. When they develop faith then they will become worthy of being added to the rosary of victory. That’s why it has been said that although the rosary of Rudra gets prepared first, but those beads are not added first to the rosary of victory. The rosary of victory gallops ahead. It extends cooperation in the establishment of heaven. And the children of the Nirgun rosary, which is the rosary of Rudra, will lie aside. Later, when the beads of Rosary of Rudra who keep becoming pure and who keep gaining victory over vices, who keep gaining victory will be added to the rosary of victory i.e. Vaijayantimala. Then they will be worshipped. So people sing about the Nirgun institution, but do not understand.

We follow the Shrimat of the unlimited Bapuji, who is the Father of everyone. We do not follow the Shrimat of limited Bapuji. What does it mean? Who is the unlimited Bapuji in the world of Brahmins? Who is the unlimited Bapuji? Limited Bapuji is Brahma Baba. Just as that Bapuji used to say that - I will usher in the kingdom of Ram. Was he able to usher in the kingdom of Ram? Did the kingdom of Ram arrive or did the kingdom of Ravan arrive? Kingdom of Ravan arrived. Similarly is the case with the Bapuji of the world of Brahmins. He used to say that I will usher in the kingdom of Ram. But while trying to establish the kingdom of Ram, he himself vanished. And the kingdom of Ram could not come. But what did the world of Brahmins become? It became a kingdom of Ravan.

Then it has also been said that when Gandhi Bapu died, then he took rebirth in the family of a prosperous person of Rajkot (a city located in Western India). That is a physical Bapu of the gross world. When he left the body he went and took rebirth in the family of a gross prosperous person of Rajkot . Here it is knowledge in unlimited sense. The unlimited Father, Gandhiji. What does Gandhiji mean? Brahma Baba. When he left the body then where did he take rebirth? In the fort of kings. Whose fort is the rosary of Rudra? It is a fort of kings. There must be a big prosperous person rich in knowledge in that fort of kings. He took birth i.e. entered into that prosperous person rich in knowledge. So, Baba speaks everything in unlimited sense. He also speaks in a limited sense, but where does it apply? It applies in the unlimited sense.

So it has been said that we follow the Shrimat of the unlimited Bapuji. And what about the Brahmakumar-kumaris? Whose direction do the so-called BKs follow? Children used to go and ask Brahma Baba - Baba should we get married or not? We are being pressurized a lot by mother and Father. So Baba used to say – yes, child, because he is a mother; he had a mothers nature, had he not? So he could not listen to anybody’s matters of pain. Although it has been said in the Murlis that getting married is like getting ruined, but he used to give directions - OK child set an example of a pure life. Baba also wants that such a clever child should emerge, such a courageous (Veer) and brave (Veerbahadur) child must emerge, who can remain pure while living in a household. He gave the direction. Do like this. Can anyone remain pure while remaining in a household? People get married and meet downfall on the first day itself.

So the Father says that only those who follow me, the directions of unlimited Bapuji will gain victory. The limited Bapuji was a little loose in giving directions. This unlimited Bapuji is not loose in giving directions. In the beginning of the Yagya also, both these Bapus (Fathers) were present. Prajapita Brahma was also there and Brahma was also there. Just like the old Government. When the congress Government was established, when the Englishmen were chased away and, even when the Englishmen were being chased away, there were two groups who fought a war with the Englishmen. One was a Garam Dal (extremist nationalist group) and a Naram Dal (moderate nationalist group). The head of the moderate group was Gandhiji and head of the extremist group was Subhash Chandra Bose. Subhash Chandra Bose was a military man. He was a strict person. So, whatever takes place in the limited sense takes place in the unlimited sense also. Everything must be tallied in limited and unlimited sense. Om Shanti.
(Concluded)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

(VIDEO CD NO.297, AUDIO CASSETTE NO.781, DATE-13.9.05, CLARIFICATION OF Murli

DTD. 07.12.66, Haveri Geetapathshala)

Ref. No.VCD-297-Part-I-Eng.

Om Shanti. Today’s night class is dated 7th December, 1966. One can explain any picture. For e.g. there is a picture of Yadavas, Kauravas and Pandavas at the time of destruction. One should go to this picture and explain – God says, which armies are standing in this world at present? God comes and says – there are three armies standing in this world. Yadav, Kaurav and Pandav. Who are said to be Yadavas? The ones, who do not even know God, and who do not even accept God. Then the question of following the path shown by Him does not arise at all. And who are said to be Kauravas? There were Pandits, scholars and teachers like Bheeshma Pitaamah, Dronacharya also in the Kaurava community. They knew that He is God. But they did not used to accept. So what is the difference between Yadavas and Kauravas? Yadavas do not even know. There is no question of accepting and following. And what about the Kauravas? They know, but do not accept. And what about Pandavas? They even know; knowing means that they even possess knowledge. The knowledge of truth is in their intellect that - what is truth? Who is truth God Father?

Firstly, those who know are ‘theist (aastik) Pandavas’. Then, the entire miracle would not happen just by knowing. Knowing is a different matter and accepting is a different matter. Pandavas know as well as accept. Then they also follow the footsteps set by Him. These matters pertain to which time? These are matters pertaining to the time when God comes in the Confluence Age. When God comes, He says – these three armies are standing. I come and narrate knowledge in the midst of these three armies. There is no such gathering, in the midst of which I do not narrate the knowledge. Nobody can say that I do not know. Now all the three armies are present in this world of Brahmins. What? Yadav, Kaurav and Pandav.

Who are Yadavas and who is the head of the Yadavas? (A brother said – Shankar is the head) Shankar is the head. When the head of Yadavas is Shankar, then does he accept any God in corporeal form? Does he believe that there is any God in corporeal form? O.K., does he know? (A brother said – the head must accept) The head of Yadavas is ‘Shankar’. Does Shankar, who is head of Yadavas, know that God has come in this world in one person? (Someone said – He knows). Does He know? O.K., if he knew, then he must also be accepting. (Someone said – No). Doesn’t he accept? Then how do we know – whether he knows or not?

Those worldly gurus also say with pride – Shivoham (I am Shiv). Do they say or not? (Everyone said - they do say) They do not even know, even then they say – Shivoham. We alone are the forms of Shiv. And here, does the head of Yadavas know - who is the corporeal form of Supreme Soul Shiv in this world? (Someone said – Shiv has entered into him only) Has Shiv entered into him! That is OK. Whether He enters into him or not is a different matter; but does he know? (A brother said – he knows) Does he know? OK, if he knows, then does he accept it? (Someone said – he even accepts it) Does he accept too? OK, did he accept in any cassette that – ShivBaba is present in me? (Someone said – No). OK, have you received any letter? Children keep receiving a lot of letters. Among those children, can any child say – I have received a letter in which he has accepted that this is the corporeal form of God. (Someone said – It is not true) Have you received any email? (Someone said – No) Has he accepted in any email? OK, he has not accepted in any email, he has not accepted in any letter and he has not accepted in the literature also. If any article has been published in the newspaper, he has not accepted in that also. He has not accepted anywhere at all. And have you received any phone call? (Someone said – No) Is there anyone who might have received a phone call and has even recorded the phone talk? So has he accepted? Arey! How can he accept when he does not know at all?

OK, leave the matter of the head of Yadavas. ShivBaba used to come in the body of Brahma. It has been said in the Murlis – I come in the body of Brahma. Does he know – when I come and when I depart? (Someone said – No). Brahma also does not know. But Brahma used to accept. What? That ShivBaba comes in me. What is this? He used to accept, but did he know that who is ShivBaba? (A brother said – He did not know) Did he know – who is the Supreme Father Supreme Soul Shiv? He used to tell that Shiv comes in me. But did he know that who is Supreme Father Supreme Soul Shiv in this world, who creates heaven, destroys hell and then departs? (A brother said – He did not know) He did not know. Arey! He did not know, but he used to accept that Shiv is present in me and the head of Yadavas, i.e. Shankar does not accept. (A brother said – But he knows). Does he know? What is the proof for this? Arey! If he knows, he would even tell, isn’t it? There would be some proof. Should there not be any proof? Whatever is inside would ever come out or not? It would come. Arey! It may come out by mistake. (Someone said – It would come out sometime or the other) Would it come out some time or the other? No, it would never come.

Are Shiv and Shankar different or same? (Everyone said – They are different) Shiv is separate and Shankar is separate. So when both the souls are different, then how can both be considered to be the same? Considering them to be the same means accepting oneself to be ‘Shivoham’ (i.e. I am Shiv). And what does Baba say in the Murlis? What are the ones, who call themselves as Shiv? (Someone said – Hiranyakashyap) They are Hiranyakashyap. So, can the one, who is sitting in the highest section, the one who is sitting in the highest section among the three abodes, be called as Hiranyakashyap? No? So, he is the head of Yadavas and it is even says so. Father narrates this matter in the Murlis also. What does He say? I have come as a videshi (literally meaning ‘foreigner’, but here it refers to souls possessing characters of the ‘foreign’ religions, i.e. religions which prospered outside India). In what form has Father come? Has He come as a swadeshi (literally meaning ‘one, who is born in India’ but here it refers to the one possessing the characters associated with the deity religion) or a videshi? He has come as a videshi. So are Yadavas videshi or swadeshi? Yadavas are videshis only. European Yadavas, American Yadavas; they are called Yadavas. Father has also come as a videshi
. ....(to be continued)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above-mentioned VCD for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words shown in italics are Hindi words.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

VIDEO CD NO.297, AUDIO CASSETTE NO.781, DATE-13.9.05, Haveri Geetapathshala

CLARIFICATION OF Murli DTD. 07.12.66

Ref. No.VCD-297-Part-II-Eng.

... OK, the Father, who has come in the form of a foreigner, is Shiv. He has come as a foreigner, i.e. He has come in some body. But the body, in which He has come, that person should accept that – I am Shiv, isn’t it? OK, if he accepts, then is it a greatness (mahaanataa) or inferiorness (nikrushtataa)? (Someone said – Should he accept that Shiv enters into him?) Is it a greatness to tell and accept that – Shiv enters into me; Brahma enters into me? Is it greatness to tell and accept ‘Brahmasmi’ (I am Brahma), ‘Shivoham’ (I am Shiv)? (Someone said – this is not greatness) This is not greatness. Is it a matter of greatness to call oneself as great? No. Arey! If He is God then does God require saying that I am God? (Someone said – No). God need not say at all – I am God.

Those, who are not in that highest section and exhibit in front of the world that – I am the highest, then it means that he is not great at all. “Thotha chana baajey ghana.” (A hollow corn creates a lot of noise). A pot full of water does not overflow. And the pot that is partially empty, a pot that is partially filled, overflows more. Why would the Supreme Soul Shiv, who plays such a highest role, come and say Himself – I am Shiv? So He comes as a head of Yadavas. It means that He comes as a foreigner. And He also tells the reason – why do I come as a foreigner? When I come in India (Bharat), I should come as a swadeshi. Why do I come as a videshi? (Someone said – He has to meet all the children) Yes, because if I come as a swadeshi, if I come as a Maryadas Purushottam Ram, then I cannot meet all the sweethearts (sajnees). That is why I come as a videshi. I cannot meet all the children with all the relationships because I would be bound by the code of conduct (Maryadas). That is why I do not come as a Maryadas Purushottam. I do not even come as a deity. I do not come to enter into a deity. I come in a sinful body. I come in a sinful person and and transform that sinful one also into a pure one. I come in the most sinful lustful thorn and transform him into the greatest flower of lotus, the king flower. He comes as a head of Yadavas. OK. In Mahabharata, in which form did God come? What is depicted? Was he a head of the Yadavas, was he a head of the Kauravas or was he a head of the Pandavas? (Someone said – the Pandavas). Well, he was a head of Pandavas. But actually, whose controller was he? Before becoming the head of Pandavas, whose head was he? He was a head of Yadavas.

Krishna is also called the head of Yadavas. He was head of Yadavas only. He presented himself as a head of Yadavas only. It is not a question of accepting oneself as God. He is the highest actor. Then is he just the Father of Yadavas, Father of Kauravas or Father of Pandavas? (Someone said – He is everyone’s Father). He is everybody’s Father. There is no such human being in this world for whom He is not the Father. He is the Father of entire human world. That is why he repeatedly tells in the Murlis with force that – children! Your Father has come. What is meant by ‘your Father has come’? Even if you are the greatest Kaurava, your Father has come. Even if you are the greatest Pandav, your Father has come. And even if you consider yourself to be the greatest Yadav, who explodes the atom bomb, your Father has come. It means that in every situation, in every circumstance He comes as one, who is greater than you. Father is always greater. Children are numberwise. And Father is Father only. So he is a head of Yadav community also. When the world experiences downfall or when the shooting for sinfulness takes place, and when the children become very tormenting, when they do nothing and shout a lot – which bird does like that? (Someone said – kauvaa, i.e. crow) It feeds upon dirt and makes a lot of noise. It has been named in the scriptures as – ‘Kau’ means ‘kauvaa’ i.e. a crow and ‘rav’ means noise. The ones, who make a lot of noise like the crows. They don’t do anything, but deliver a lot of lectures. I, who am their Father also, have come. How? The role of the head of Rudramala is played through Shankar, isn’t it?

When Rudramala, i.e. Advance Party emerges, then, in which form does it get revealed first of all? Does it get revealed in the form of inspirating party first or does it get revealed in the form of planning party first or does it get revealed in the form of those who work practically first? It gets revealed in the form of planning party first. So a lot of planning takes place. So he comes as a head of those who prepare plans. There are so many vanies and clarification of so many vanies takes place. There are lot of Murlis and a lot of Avyakt vanies and the clarification of all of them takes place. So much noise takes place. A lot of talking takes place and what about the practical aspect? (Someone said – it is less) Is it less? Well, nothing takes place. So whose head is he? He becomes the head of Kauravas also. He is a head of Yadavas also. He is a head of Kauravas also and the ones who are called Pandavas – Panda putra. Just as a child of Brahma is Brahman. Child of Shiv is Shaiv. Child of Vishnu is Vaishnav. Similarly, what is child of Panda (guide)? Pandav. In the sense of child or follower, a maatra (a vowel mark in Hindi) increases. When Father comes, then those who are Pandey; Panda means – the one, who takes us. Does he perform the task of ‘taking us’ later on or initially or in the middle? He does it later on. He gets revealed by becoming the Lord of Pandavas, i.e. Pandav. That is why whatever role is there from the beginning to the end, is either in the form of head of Yadavas or as head of Kauravas.

Who is in the form of the head of Kauravas? Who was the head of Kauravas? Whom does Baba describe as the head of Kauravas? In the outside world, who is described as the head of Kauravas? In the outside world, in the so-called Government, who is described as the head of Kauravas? (Someone said – Congress) Yes, Congress. ... That Gandhiji also kept telling – we would usher in the kingdom of Ram, we would bring the kingdom of Ram and they could not bring about the kingdom of Ram. What happened in its place? It became more of a kingdom of Ravan.

... Those who move very ahead in the race of crowing are called Congress, Congress Government. That Congress Government does not do anything. They say – we would create heaven; we would bring about a kingdom of Ram. But the kingdom of Ram goes farther and farther from us. The poor people become poorer and what about the rich ones? The rich ones are becoming richer. The situation is becoming very delicate. It is also being expected that the Indian currency may fail any time. All the big companies are going into foreign hands. The big mills and factories are going into the hands of foreign countries. It is as if the country is getting sold to the foreigners. And they say – we would bring about the kingdom of Ram, the kingdom of India. So there is a difference between speech and actions. An exactly similar small form of such an outside Government can be seen in the Confluence-Aged world of Brahmins now ...
(to be continued)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Ref. No.VCD-297-Part-III-Eng.

....They do not believe in God because they are Aryasamajis. Aryasamajis, who constitute the Kaurava Government, do not accept God in corporeal form. Aryasamajis believe in the incorporeal. In the world of basic knowledge of us Brahmins also they believe the incorporeal to be God. They do not believe anyone to be God in corporeal form at present. If they are asked - who is the God of Gita? So they will say - Shiv. They will prepare a picture and place it. Point of light Shiv is not God of Gita and Krishna is not the God of Gita. Whereas, whom do they accept as the Gita sermonizer? Dada Lekhraj Brahma. So they have accepted Dada Lekhraj Brahma only as the form of God, is not it? So, although they say - Krishna is not the God of Gita, but from within, they know that there is no other soul except the soul of Krishna, who plays the corporeal role of God of Gita in this corporeal world. They say something and act in some other way.

They say - God is not omnipresent. But when they are asked - in which one person is He present, then do they give a reply? (Someone said - they do not give) He is not omnipresent (sarvavyaapi), but they are themselves sitting in the form of Supreme Soul. The big preceptors are teaching the public to follow their own directions. They are teaching to cut the true direction of God, the Vedvani (versions of Veda) that He comes and narrates through the mouth of Brahma. So Kauravas, Yadavas - both of them play a part from the beginning to the end. And in the end the Pandav Government succeeds. This Pandav Government is incognito. What? They accept the incognito Panda (i.e. guide) 'Father'. Pandavas are also incognito and the Panda (i.e. the guide) is also incognito. He is not visible (pratyaksh). Now since the Panda must also remain incognito and the Pandavas must also remain incognito, that is why none can reveal their own form. Why will the soul playing the part of God call himself to be God. Otherwise He would get revealed. So all these three armies are present now. And if all the three Armies are observed from within, their chief is one and the same. But he is not visible (pratyaksh).

Who is the seed of all the human beings in the world? Prajapita. He is the seed of the best ones as well as the worst ones. Finally, will the deities reform the demons? Will the demons get reformed by the deities? Demons can never get reformed by the deities. Why? What is the reason? (Someone said - they are weak) No. Poison is removed through poison and the iron is cut with the help of iron. So deities cannot reform the demoniac attitudes. That is why God says - Neither do I come as a deity, nor do I become a Brahmin. I cannot be called a Sadhu (saint). I do not come as a saint or sage. My title is different from you children. When you children get reformed then you get a title, you get virtues - perfect in all the virtues (sarva gun sampann), complete in 16 celestial degrees (16 kalaa sampoorna), completely non-violent (sampoorna ahinsak), Maryadas Purushottam (highest among all human beings in following the code of conduct). These are not my virtues. What? That I would come as a being perfect in all the virtues. If I come as a being perfect in all the virtues, then who will reform the virtueless ones, who are destroying this entire world on the basis of the vices? So, I do not come as a being perfect in all the virtues. I do not become perfect in 16 celestial degrees. I am beyond the celestial degrees. Just as Sun remains beyond the celestial degrees, similarly I am also beyond the celestial degrees (kalaateet). I protect the deities who become perfect in 16 celestial degrees. And I destroy the ones who are performing the task of cutting and destroying the deity souls, divine souls, innocent souls; those who are performing extreme actions. I encourage the souls with a saintly nature and I destroy those with a demoniac nature. But the gati-mati (ways and means) is unique. I do not come in a violent form; I come in a non-violent form. It is not that the dirt (keechad) would be washed with dirt.

I use the water of knowledge to wash the dirt. Every soul realizes itself in the mirror of knowledge - whether my face is demoniac or divine? When one's true face becomes visible to oneself, then the inferiority complex emerges in them automatically. They come to know that - however much we may try to get reformed, but the demoniac nature and resolves are firmly rooted in us. We cannot get reformed. However much knowledge we may obtain, however much thinking and churning we may do, even then the demoniac nature comes in front of us in the form of result. Why? Why does their demoniac face come in front of such souls? It is because the sins that they have committed in the company of the heretics for 63 births, those sins committed for many births come in front of their eyes in this last birth. As the thoughts at the end, so would be their fate. That is why Baba says - Whatever has been predetermined is being enacted; nothing new is to be enacted now." What?

Someone may wish to make efforts to become a deity and keeps performing wrong actions, and show off that I am a big Mahatma (saint); I am the one to cause a lot of benefit to the world. He is something else from within and is something else outwardly. So he cannot remain hidden in the mirror of Godly knowledge. Which is the biggest mirror in the world? ShivBaba. From the point of view of individuals the biggest mirror of the world is 'Father'. And from the point of view of place? Madhuban. Madhuban is the biggest mirror. Whenever any soul visits Madhuban to undergo the 7 days course, and if it possesses demoniac nature since many births, then it would not be able to remain there for 7 days. It will run away in between, or many good and bad thoughts may arise in his/her mind. So, from the point of view of place, Madhuban is the biggest mirror (aarsi). From the point of view of individuals, God, who comes in this world in corporeal form is the biggest mirror (sheesha). Every soul comes to know its form in that mirror. Now the time has come to know because the knowledge has reached the complete (paripoorna) stage
...(to be continued)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Ref. No.VCD-297-Part-IV-Eng.

... When the knowledge reaches the children from the Father in its complete stage, then every child completes the realization course numberwise as per his/her efforts. Which course is going on now? Realization course. Now the revise course has been revised several times. How many times have the Murlis been revised and how many times have they been clarified? The same Murlis, the same Avyakt Vanis; the same matters are being narrated again and again. So finally will there be any end? Now the end has come. When the end comes then everything gets revealed. Ant matey (Someone said – so gatey). (As the thoughts in the end, so shall be the fate). That fate is taking place. Now everyone is coming to know in his or her mind. What are they coming to know? They are coming to know – what is the true form of my soul since many births? Who are the children of the true Father? There are own/real children (sagey bachhey) also and step children (sauteley bachhey) also.

Who are called the own/real children? (Someone said – It is the ones who are in front of Father) No. The own/real children are the ones, who are the children born of the first mother. Then comes the second mother, the third mother. So they cannot be called the own/real children. They are called the stepchildren. So there are two kinds of children in this world. The own/real children are divine. The stepchildren are demoniac. Even otherwise, there is a mention about a story in the scriptures – Sage Kashyap, who was equal in stature to Brahma, had two wives – Diti and Aditi. Demons were born of Diti and deities were born of Aditi. Diti means crack. Aditi means – the one who has not developed a crack, one who is not broken. It means that the one, whose purity is broken is Diti and the one, whose purity remains unbroken, is Aditi. So the mother, whose purity got broken, gave birth to the demons. And the one whose purity remained unbroken gave birth to deities.

Who were born first and who were born later? The demons were born first. That is why they grew big. The big ones possess more power. And the deities were born later on. That is why they remained small. But the nature and resolves of the deities is such that they do not attack anyone. Even today the tradition continues in India. What? It is the tradition that India will not initiate attack on anyone. And what has been the tradition in other countries? Attack and become imperialist (vistaarvaadi). Expand your kingdom ... 'Vi' means those who possess the opposite nature and resolves. ‘Deshi’ means ‘Desh’, i.e. country. What are those souls termed, who possess an opposite nature and resolve? Videshi (i.e. foreigners). So those who possess the alien nature and resolves (videshi swabhaav-sanskaar) prosper in this world in the latter period, ever since the Copper Age begins. The dualistic souls, the dualistic religious fathers come and after their arrival they spread dualism. They create dualism in the kingdom of Ram that was going on, the kingdom of deities that was going on in the Golden and Silver Ages under one direction. They add their dual directions. Due to those dualistic directions friction is created. Friction is created in the religion, in the kingdom, in the directions. Friction creates many kinds of castes (jaatiyaan). All of them clash with each other. And due to the clashes, the disputes and anguish (kalah-klesh), disturbances (ashaanti) keep increasing in the entire world and the sorrows keep increasing. When the time of extremity (atee) comes, then the Supreme Soul comes to put and end to the extremity.

Now the Supreme Soul Father comes, but would He get revealed as soon as He comes? When a soul enters into the womb, does it get revealed soon after its entry? No. Initially, it matures in the womb for 9 months. Later on, it is born as a child. The child also cannot do anything in the childhood. It is only when the child grows up that it does something. God's part is also similar. Initially He remains incognito in the world and at last He assumes a fierceful form and an gigantic form (viraat roop). Which divine vision did He cause to Arjun? He caused the divine vision of the gigantic form (viraat roop). Why did the need for causing the divine vision of the gigantic form arise? Arjun already knew Him; he was in the list of Pandavas, wasn't he? He knew, he accepted, he used to follow the path shown by Him. Then why did the need for showing the fierceful form, the gigantic form, arise? (Someone said - He had to show the gigantic form, hadn't He?) No, so did he not know the gigantic form? (Someone said - He used to believe God to be in the form of a friend) He used to believe God to be in the form of a friend; that is why ... (Someone said - He did not believe Him to be God) Do you mean to say he did not accept Him in the form of a preceptor? He did not accept Him as a preceptor, is not it? (Someone said - He used to consider Him to be a friend) One is a form of friend. One is a form of a true preceptor (Sadguru). Will true salvation (Sadgati) be achieved in the form of a true preceptor or in the form of a friend? True salvation cannot be achieved in the form of a friend. So, he did not accept the form of a true preceptor - It means that he did not understand the final form of the Supreme Soul at all - my salvation & true salvation (gati-sadgati) is going to be caused through whom? He did not develop complete faith. That is why he has to be enabled to develop faith. It means that the Supreme Soul also plays an incognito role through the body, which He enters.

Now such a long time has passed while studying the knowledge in the world of Brahmins; 33 years have passed while studying the basic knowledge and 33 years have passed while studying the advance knowledge. These 66, 67, 68 years are going to be completed. Why is the cycle of faith and faithlessness going on still in the intellect? (Someone said - they consider Him to be ordinary) Because they consider Him to be in an ordinary form, the ordinary form does not fit in the intellect. That is why it has been said in the Avyakt Vani - In future this ordinary form would become incognito. The revelation would take place in a gigantic form (viraat roop). At that time the children would also develop faith. Now the children also get swept by this kind of a wave. If someone comes and talks wrong matters; they say - "Yes, this would be correct. This is like this only. I also think sometimes - what happens?" They keep shaking in spite of listening to so much of knowledge. They keep shaking. What does it mean? It means that they have not become 'nishchaybuddhi vijayatey' (i.e. the one who develops faith becomes victorious). Why have they not become? What is the reason? In the basic as well as advance, such a great knowledge is being given and why does the form of that knowledge, which has been narrated, not fit into the intellect? Why do they pass through the up and down stage? It is because there has been impurity since many births.

They have been kings for many births. Along with those kings, their subjects (praja), who follow that knowledge, who follow that advance knowledge are their companions for many births. As the kings remained vicious, their subjects also remained vicious for many births. So, those souls, in whose intellect the distortions (vikritiyaan) are entering, catch the knowledge of God in a distorted form easily. They are unable to catch it in the actual form. That is why Baba had said in an Avyakt Vani many years ago - Now welcome the rosary of victory (Vijaymala). What? All the beads of the rosary of victory would be the souls with a nature and resolve of becoming queens, who are famous as the queens of India. The kings of India imbibed impurity. And what about the queens of India? They imbibed purity for many births. When the kings used to go to war with their armies and when the queens used to observe that now they are going to be defeated at the hands of the foreigners, then all the queens did not used to get entangled in the clutches of those foreigners. They used to commit Jauhar (i..e they used to jump into a bonfire enmasse). The foreigners could not even touch their bodies. So, such a purity that has been prevalent among the women of India, such souls, which remain pure for many births, they emerge from the basic knowledge.

All kinds of souls are present in the basic knowledge. Just as there are all kinds of souls among the seed-like souls of the advance knowledge. There are seed-like souls of every religion. Similarly, there are roots, base-like souls (aadhaarmoort) of every religion in the basic knowledge also. Among the base-like souls, the souls with a nature and resolves of queens, who are going to become the beads of the rosary of victory, truly belong to the Moon Dynasty (asal chandravanshi). What? They are the ones who truly follow Brahma. They do not follow any other heretic (vidharmi). Those souls emerge. When those souls enter the path of advance knowledge, when they catch the advance knowledge, then they catch it at a very fast speed. Others have taken 33 years to pass through the cycle of faith and faithlessness. And after that, this interval period of 3, 4 years is also going on. But they are unable to bring about the transformation, which should be brought. And when those souls come or when their head emerges, then what happens with the emergence of their head? The entire group of that head starts following the head. So whose influence is this? Why did this unity form? On the basis of the purity that is contained in them since many births, the unity is formed immediately and the advance knowledge gets revealed in the entire world.

Now the truth is on our side. We have the advance knowledge. But we keep developing faith or faithlessness on that advance knowledge. We develop faithlessness on ourselves. We are unable to develop faith on the form of our soul that - whose children are we? Who has adopted us? How are we the greatest among all? So neither are we able to develop faith on the soul, nor are we able to develop complete faith on the Supreme Soul Father and we are also not able to develop faith on the beneficial form of this drama. Does it fit into the intellect? What? That this entire drama is beneficial. (Someone said - it is fitting) Is it fitting? What about the time when anything harmful takes place? (Someone said - it vanishes) Then you shake or not? You shake. What does it mean? The drama is harmful. Baba explains - Although now it appears that the drama is not beneficial. Whatever happened was not good. But in the end you would come to know that whatever happened was good. There is nothing to shake in this matter. (Children think that) If it had not happened like this, then more harm would have been caused to us ...
(to be continued)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Ref. No.VCD-297-Part-V-Eng.

--- So among the three armies that are standing now, one must check oneself - In the midst of which army am I standing? Is it the case that - the virtues, nature and resolves of all the three armies are contained in us also? Where do we have to go? We have to reach the Pandavpati (Lord of the Pandavas), is not it? Although Pandavpati has not got revealed in the form of a Pandav, in the form of the Father of Pandavas, but we know that He is the Pandavpati. So we must go to that side. Then why do we pass through the up and down stage? "Anishchaybuddhi vinashyatey" (The one, who loses faith in God gets destroyed). Our body is not going to get destroyed. The soul does not get destroyed. But our post keeps getting destroyed. As the firm faith does not develop, our bead is slipping downwards in the rosary.

It is being told since such a long time that if you improve your Amrit Vela, then everything will be improved. Now if everyone is asked whether their Amrit Vela has improved? What happens? (Someone said – nothing happens) Nothing happens? Then? When nothing is taking place, then the Amrit Vela should improve. Amrit Vela is a foundation time. Whatever best foundation we lay in the Amrit Vela, will become strong for many births. We know that the world does not get transformed through the power of words. The power of words cannot transform the world. The stage of actions, the bodily organ is even more gross. It contains even lesser power. The world will be transformed through mind. The transformation will take place through vibrations. And for transforming the vibrations it is very important that our mind is focussed (ekaagra). Will the concentration (ekaagrata) become strong in the afternoon or evening or night or at Amrit Vela? Should we try? We have even tried many times. The day when our Amrit Vela passes very nicely, if the soul conscious stage becomes strong, then we feel very light during the entire day. Why? It is because a nice foundation was laid. However much tests we may face in the entire day, but in the midst of all those tests we feel as if we are flying high and all the situations and circumstances (sthitiyaan-paristhitiyaan) are appearing to be situated below and small.

So we also have an experience and we also know. Even then why are we unable to catch that stage? (Someone said – it is the internal weakness) Which internal weakness? (Someone said – Maya) Maya? ‘Ma’ means ‘nahee’ (i.e.no). ‘Aaya’ means ‘came’. It would have been better if she had not come. Maya is also in the form of God’s consort. He is called ‘Mayapati’ (i.e. Maya’s husband); He is called ‘Lakshmipati’ (i.e. Lakshmi’s husband/Lord); He is called ‘Sitapati’ (i.e. Sita’s husband/Lord); He is called ‘Parvatipati’ (i.e.Parvati’s husband/Lord). In which form is God visible now? Arey! Does He sometimes become visible in between as Maya, as Mayapati or not? Arey! Is God now visible sometimes as Mayapati or not? Arey! Neither do you say ‘yes’ nor do you say ‘no’. Look. (Someones said – He does appear) Does He appear as Mayapati? So, that is all, Maya is your mother. If God appears to you as Mayapati, then Maya is your mother (Amma) and Mayapati is your Father. So what kind of children would be born? Mayavi children would be born, isn’t it? Then they say – our Amrit Vela does not improve. This is same as the situation when children used to go into the lap of Brahma Baba. Then Brahma Baba used to say – In whose remembrance have you come? If you have come to the lap of Brahma Baba in the remembrance of ShivBaba, then it is all right. If you think that you have come in the lap of Brahma, then what would be the result? If you have come in the lap of Brahma, then it cannot cause benefit. Here also it is a similar thing. If the form of God itself appears to be the form of Mayapati, then we become the children of Mayapati. Then, we cannot reap any benefit because from which age does Maya come? It comes from the Copper Age. Maya does not exist in the Golden and Silver Ages. Maya comes from the Copper Age – It means that we have become habitual of coming in contact with the Mayavi souls since the Copper Age. Now, if we wish we can get transformed. It is in our hands.

Our fate is in our hands. Others are not to be blamed for it because the Supreme Soul has given us the entire knowledge. We are unable to follow in a correct manner the knowledge that has been given. There are some such souls also who say – OK, God Father has come. So God can do everything. Why does He not change our intellect? Why do such wrong thoughts arise in our mind? God should change our intellect. OK, should God change the intellect of everyone or the intellect of just one? (Someone said – one) Should He change the intellect of just one, two or four souls? He would neither change the intellect of everyone, do ‘Choo mantar Kali’ (a magic mantra) nor would He do ‘Choo mantar Kali’ (i.e. play magic) with the intellect of one. He does not indulge in partiality at all. He is not prejudiced (pakshapaati). He shows a way. Those who follow on the basis of that path, those who adopt that method, would reap the benefit. Controlling the thoughts of mind or not controlling it depends on us. We possess intellect. We can judge on the basis of intellect – what is right and what is wrong? We should adopt the right thing and leave the wrong thing. But we become careless.

Whose creation is this carelessness (albelapan)? (Someone said – Maya). No. Maya attacks the knowledgeful ones. What? It attacks the knowledgeful ones. Then Kumbhakarna (a character from the epic Ramayana, who used to sleep for many months at a stretch and wake up for a few days) also attacks. We have got coloured in his company, haven’t we? It makes us careless. Carelessness is also half sleep. For e.g. if someone is half asleep. If you wake him up, then he would change his sleeping position and sleep again. Similarly, carelessness is also half-sleep. If we renounce this carelessness, half-sleep (ardha nidraa), if we make our Amrit Vela strong; for e.g. if any member of a house like a relative (a child) falls sick, then does mother remain awake throughout the night or not? (Someone said - She remains awake). In an emergency, she has to wake up, isn’t it? So why don’t we think that now the period of emergency is going on? But, no. Children say – only eight souls do not suffer punishments. Rest will suffer punishments, isn’t it? What can we do for this? Now, we are not going to come in the list of 8. We will also have to suffer punishments. That is why just as everyone else is progressing, we are also progressing. They do not become the ones to transform the time. Just as the stream of time (samay kee dhaara) is flowing, we are also flowing along with the stream. Now who will change the course of time?

Those who change the course of time are called the Conquerors of nature (Prakritijeet). Time is inert and the soul is living. The living soul would become instrumental in transforming the time. Those who change even the time would be called Prakritipati (Lord of nature), Mayapati (Lord of Maya). They would be called the children of Mayapati. It is wrong. What? Would they be called the children of Mayapati? It is now that we are the children of Mayapati, but we would be called Mayajeet (Conquerors of Maya). Not the children of Prakritipati (Lord of nature). It is now that we are the children of Prakritipati, but then what would we be called? Prakritijeet (Conquerors of nature). Mayajeet (Conquerors of Maya), Prakritijeet. It means that if we gain victory over the five elements of the nature also, then we will be able to transform the five elements of our body also. However much the nature may cause havoc in the entire world, but our body will remain safe. For e.g. it is also seen that sometimes earthquake occurs, strong earthquake occurs and all the houses etc. crash, lot of people die, and when the debris is cleared then some people emerge completely safe. What should be said about them? That certain karmic accounts of their past birth are such that – they have not polluted the nature; that is why nature saves them. And nature destroys those who have attacked the nature, polluted the nature. They (i.e. those who pollute the nature) suffer losses and they (i.e. those who do not pollute the nature) remain safe.

So everything is already predetermined and nothing new is to be enacted now. But by taking this excuse we cannot say that our fate is determined to be like this only. We do not know on the basis of knowledge whatever has happened in the past. Do we know what has happened in the 5000 years? We do not know. So then, should we create good thoughts or should we create wicked thoughts? We should create the best thoughts. But why are good thoughts not created in our mind? Why are negative thoughts created? Why does the reel of negative thoughts rotate? (It is a karmic account of the past birth) Should we allow it to continue to rotate, just because it is a karmic account of the past birth? Arey! We know that – creation of negative thoughts will cause harm to us. Creation of positive thoughts will cause benefit to us. So we should create positive thoughts for self and for others too. If we keep creating positive thoughts, then it will cause benefit to us and the atmosphere will improve. So why don’t we change our thoughts? (Someone said – weakness) We have not imbibed determination (dridhata). Carelessness remains. If we imbibe the determination that we have to anyhow do it.

Children do not recognize the time. Now the time that is going on; just as exams are there, isn’t it? When there are final exams, then some time before that, students are given holidays. The students are given relaxation. Similarly, children have been given relaxation now. Those who possess a sharp intellect, will do maximum service, will do maximum thinking and churning, will do maximum study and obtain higher number (i.e. rank). In the race also it happens like that. Runners run; some runners run slowly initially so that they do not get tired. Some runners use more energy in the beginning, and then get tired later on. And those runners do not use their energy in the beginning. When in the last stage, when the last point is nearing, then they run fast. And in the last stage they run fast and get number (i.e. rank). Among such souls are those souls, whose efforts become fast when the tests are more. As the intensity of tests increases, as the situations and circumstances deteriorate further, they make faster efforts automatically. It can only be said that the good deeds of their past births are such that they get help.

Here also it is observed – the more Godly service one does, the more help they receive from Father. But that Godly service should be selfless (nihswaarth). The Godly service should not be selfish (swaarthyukta). There are some children. As soon as they go to the field of service, if they find that someone is a prosperous person, someone is a big leader, then they will do their service with a lot of love; they will use their entire energy in their service. If they find a poor man, then they will not take any interest in doing their service. So what will such a person be called? Will such a service be called a selfish service or a selfless service? It is a selfish service. It is not a Godly service. Why? It is because - is God a Gareebniwaz (friend/caretaker of the poor) or a Saahookaarniwaz (caretaker of the rich people)? He is a Gareebniwaz. So they do it for selfish reasons that if I serve this big person, then he will extend cooperation to us, we will become famous, then we will be more comfortable. Life will become easier for us. It means that they do not have that much faith on God anymore. They have more faith in that prosperous person that he will extend cooperation to us. Om Shanti.
(Concluded)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above-mentioned VCD for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words shown in italics are Hindi words.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

VCD No.262, AUDIO CASSETTE NO.743, DATED 25.7.05, KHAMGAON
CLARIFICATION OF Murli DATED 11.10.66

No.VCD.262-Part-I-English

This Vani is a morning class dated 11.10.1966. The record played is – Kaun aaya saverey-saverey ... (Who has come so early at dawn ...)

What did the children hear? Who has come so early at dawn? What is meant by savera (dawn)? Savera is the time when the night ends and the new day begins. It is a song from the path of worship. In English Bhakti is called philosophy. The title of ‘Doctor of philosophy’ is awarded, isn’t it? Well, now all the small and big human beings know philosophy. If you ask anyone – where does God live? So they would reply – He is omnipresent. So this is also their philosophy, isn’t it? Now Father does not listen to any matter of the scriptures of the path of worship. One may keep narrating the matters of the scriptures of the path of worship to any extent; Father would listen from one ear and leave it from the other ear. Why does Father not listen? It is becaue He knows that all these scriptures are false and have been prepared by false human beings. Whatever human beings sing or whatever scriptures, etc. that they read is all Bhakti. God is only one.

No devotee can be called as the ocean of knowledge. However big a devotee (bhakt) one may be, he cannot be ocean of knowledge; neither does he possess knowledge. For e.g. Narad is considered to be a very great devotee; but he cannot be called an ocean of knowledge. He keeps wandering everywhere. They keep wandering in the path of worship, isn’t it? In which world does Narad also keep wandering? He keeps wandering everywhere. He says – Chalo Vaikunth (let us go to the heaven). He tells others but does not reside in Vaikunth himself. So is it knowledge or is it Bhakti? Those who give knowledge to others but do not imbibe it themselves are not children of the ocean of knowledge. They say we give knowledge.

Nobody knows the ocean of knowledge, i.e. Father. Neither do they consider themselves to be His child. Now you do not accept Bhakti. All of them do Bhakti to meet God, but when they do not know God at all, then how would they meet Him? One would have to know before meeting, isn’t it? They do not even know about the benefit that they would derive from Bhakti. So many people get the title of Doctor of Philosophy. Only one matter is in their intellect that God is omnipresent. They consider this alone to be philosophy and they have been experiencing downfall through this philosophy only. If they consider God to be omnipresent then where would the intellect wander? It would grope in the dark everywhere. If they know the one person in whom God has come, then the intellect would be focussed towards one only. The intellect would get detached from numerous people. That is why it has been said that people have been experiencing only downfall through their philosophy. This is called irreligiousness (dharma kee glaani).

We cannot listen to the knowledge of scriptures from any human being. If any human being comes and narrates the knowledge of scriptures to us, then we would listen from one ear and leave it from the other ear. If anyone says – listen to our version or if he/she initiates a debate (prashnottar, i.e. questions and answers) in any matter, then tell him/her – we cannot indulge in debate (vaad-vivaad). We need not indulge in debate. We have not studied from any human being. Our teacher is God Himself. All other human beings have studied from human beings. People study Vedas and scriptures from human beings only, and it is the human beings only who have prepared the Vedas & scriptures. The Vedas and scriptures, which have been prepared by human beings, are actually reminders of the time when God comes.

When God comes, which Vani does He narrate first of all? It has been written in the scriptures that Vedas emerged from the mouth of Brahma. ‘Vid’ means ‘to know’, ‘information’. What does Ved mean? The information about reality (asliyat) is called ‘Ved’. So the Vedas that emerged from the mouth of Brahma were actually spoken by God Himself. God does not come and refer any scriptures. He comes and speaks directly, just as other religious fathers came. They came and did not read out and narrate scriptures. Mohammad did not read out and narrate Koran. Guru Nanak did not read out and narrate the Guru Granth Sahib (the holy book of Sikhs). He spoke directly. Later on their scriptures were made. Similarly, the version that God also comes and narrates through the mouth of Brahma is called Vedvani. It was termed the information about truth. But it has also been told that whatever is being narrated through the mouth of Brahma will not be said to be the nectar of knowledge of Gita (Gitagyaanamrut). That is not nectar.

These Vedas, which were churned later on; Brahmanas were created; they were clarified through their thinking and churning. Human beings prepared those Vedas. They were again clarified. Thinking and churning was done. Shatpath Brahmanas were prepared; Aranyakas were prepared; Upanishads were prepared; and commentaries (teekaaen) and clarifications (vyaakhyaaen) of one upon the other continued to be prepared. Actually, when God comes in this world, and gives us the true information about the beginning, middle and end of the world, then those children who think and churn that true information, then the truth, the cream, the nectar that emerges through those children, makes the story of actions (karmakahaani) of many births of every soul clear. As for those scriptures, one cannot know about their many births by reading those scriptures.

This is a Godly knowledge. God comes and narrates the theory of many births of each soul. That Vyas is a human being. Vyas was not God. God does not prepare these scriptures. All these are scriptures (granth) prepared by human beings. Guru Nanak was also a bodily being. Bodily beings (dehdhaari) will perform and teach Bhakti. All this is a path of worship. This would not be called knowledge. Knowledge causes Brahma’s day. When the knowledge of truth is received, then it is Brahma’s day. Brahma’s day means one does not wander here and there. If someone keeps wandering here and there, if someone keeps stumbling even after obtaining the knowledge then what would be construed from it? The knowledge has not fitted into his intellect at all. Bhakti causes a dark night. This is also famous. Whatever human beings narrate along with Bhakti, they would teach to grope in the dark night only.

What is happening in the world of us Brahmins? Whatever has been spoken, which is called a Murli on paper (kaagaz kee Murli); that Murli is narrated. So if narrating Murli can cause true salvation, then true salvation should also be caused through Gita. True salvation should be caused while reading that Sanskrit Gita, isn’t it? God comes and narrates Murli directly through mouth. True salvation is caused through whatever He narrates directly through mouth. Whatever was narrated through Brahma’s mouth was Vedvani. When children churn that Vedvani, and whatever essence emerges when the Supreme Soul enters into those children once again, is compiled. When the history of many births of each soul gets revealed, then the salvation (gati) or true salvation (sadgati) is caused. It is even said that salvation and true salvation is caused through knowledge. Therefore, to cause that salvation and true salvation through the knowledge and Yoga Supreme Soul Himself should be present practically. It is not that God comes and narrates knowledge and departs and then reading the scriptures narrated by Him would cause our true salvation. People grope in the dark night with human preceptors. Here we have come to know that true salvation is caused through one
...(to be continued)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above-mentioned VCD for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words in italics are Hindi words.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

No.VCD.262-Part-II-English

... It is the Spiritual Father (Roohani Baap) who narrates this knowledge to you. The spiritual Father alone narrates the true philosophy. And He comes only once and explains. Why? Had He not come in Prajapita at the beginning of the Yagya? He had come, isn’t it? Then, did he not come in Brahma? He came in Brahma also, had He not? Brahma also left his body. Does he not come after that? Then why is He called Trimurti Shiv? It means that when He came at the beginning of the Yagya the sowing of a seed of knowledge in the mother took place. The sowing of seed which takes place in the mother is an incognito task. Children cannot know that. Leave that matter aside. As for the rest, He came in the body of Brahma. Well, Brahma’s body is a mother. That form is not a form of Father, which gives the inheritance of gati-sadgati (salvation and beatitude) to children. Children can get birth through mother, they can get sustenance of knowledge, just as small children get sustenance, but they cannot get gati-sadgati. Gati means that the soul should become dynamic (gativaan). The soul in the form of mind & intellect should become dynamic. It should not remain inert (jadatwamayi). It means that the mind and intellect should become so dynamic (chalaaymaan) that it should become capable of going into the depths of each sentence. It should catch the depth of each version narrated by Father through the mouth of Brahma, which is termed as going into the depth of the ocean of knowledge. Whoever goes into the depth would find gems. If they use their intellect, then the intellect would become dynamic. It would become a sharp intellect (teekshna buddhi). If you do not use your intellect, then the intellect cannot become sharp.

So it has been said that He comes only once. When does He come? He comes at the end of the Iron Age and at the beginning of the Golden Age, i.e. at the Confluence Age. First He comes in the form of a mother and later on He gets revealed in the form of a Father also. Have you seen God Father in the form of a woman? Have you heard anywhere? Even in the path of worship they do not say that God comes in the form of a woman. In which form does He come? Some or the other male costume is depicted. God comes only by assuming a male costume. In the form of Brahma a male form with beard and moustache was depicted, but ultimately it was a form of mother only, was it not? The form of mother is not perfect. He left the body midway. After leaving the body, that soul is making efforts by entering into some or the other child even now because it is a soul of Krishna. Until the soul of Krishna becomes perfect other children also cannot become perfect. First is the child. Father keeps child in the forefront first and childre keep Father in the forefront. Father shows son and son shows Father. So child is busy in revealing the Father, although he has left the body. In which form is he busy? In spite of leaving the body, he went into the advance (party).

There are some children who are making efforts while living in their bodies. In the beginning of the Yagya they made a lot of efforts. However, due to some or the other reason, they could not get the food for their intellect. They were the direct children of intelligent Father. In the beginning of the Yagya also they were connected with Father. So, as they did not get the food for their intellect, they broke away. Even now a similar situation is visible. If very intelligent, well-educated people come and if any ordinary Brahmakumar or Brahmakumari explains to them, then many matters do not fit into their intellect. They ask questions; when they do not get proper answers, then their intellect is unable to decide whether this is right or wrong. Although this knowledge is correct, but when the complete answers are not found then there is no satisfaction. So, similarly the children who were at the beginning of the Yagya; there was no knowledge in the beginning. Just the sound of ‘Om’ used to be uttered. The name was ‘Om Mandali’. Later on, the meaning of the old Sanskrit Gita used to be narrated. Well, the knowledge does not become complete by narrating the meanings of Gita. It was the initial knowledge. For e.g. small children are taught a, aa, e, ee, u, oo (alphabets of Hindi, like the English alphabets A, B, C, D, E ... ) At that time they did not get answers for all the matters and because of not receiving the answers those children broke away.

Later on, the Supreme Soul Shiv entered into Brahma because the original Father departed; the titleholder arrived. So after entering into the titleholder Brahma, the Vani that was narrated extempore at Mount Abu, went on for 18 years till 1968. The entire essence came in that Vani, which has been termed in the scriptures as ‘Ved Vani’; but gati-sadgati cannot be caused through that Vedvani. Apni ghot toh nashaa chadhey (The intoxication would take place only when the wine is brewed by oneself). Brahma also could not understand the depth of that Vedvani. On the one side he kept telling everyday that the flame of destruction was ignited from this Rudra Gyanyagya Kund and on the other side he also used to say that the world would get destroyed within 10 years. So what struck his intellect at that time? As regards the destruction of the world within 10 years, did the outside world come to his intellect or did it strike his intellect that the world of Brahmins would get destroyed? It struck his intellect (that the outside world would get destroyed). Does it mean that he was extrovert (bahirmukhi) or introvert (antarmukhi)? His intellect was extrovert.

Father has come to teach children. He has come to transform children. Transformation has to be brought about in the world of children. So those matters also did not fit into the intellect of Brahma also in true depth. When it does not fit into the intellect of Brahma himself, who is the first child, then in whose intellect would it fit? And the soul which plays the role of Father was not there at all. So when Brahma left his body, the 18 years Vani was completed. 18 Puranas are famous, 18 Upanishads are famous. In the Mahabharat epic, 18 Maharathis (elephant mounted warriors) are famous. So this is the special importance of the number ‘18’. After Brahma left his body, when the soul present at the beginning of the Yagya takes rebirth and enters the Yagya once again, then it becomes instrumental in becoming the form of second personality. First personality is Brahma. Establishment of Brahmin religion through Brahma. Numberwise Brahmins got prepared. Someone learnt to imbibe one percent purity, someone 100 percent purity, and someone 50 percent purity, because the definition of purity cannot fit into everybody’s intellect equally.

When the Supreme Soul Father comes, He teaches two matters, i.e. purity and Yoga (remembrance). Be pure, be yogi. If you keep becoming pure, then the Yoga would be natural. If you do not become pure, then you would not be able to remember God. One would forget. Neither can they remember the corporeal, nor the incorporeal. Be yogi. O.K., if someone does not remember easily, if any mistake occurs, then he ties his hands and legs (in physical postures) and sit in remembrance deliberately. No, we will remember. So they display courage to remember; they practice. So if they practice, if they show courage, then they get the help of Father. OK, you may experience downfall; you should gather courage and remember Father. So those who remember like this, their power of purity increases and they progress once again. So both complement each other. Purity increases automatically through the remembrance of Supreme Soul Father and when the purity increases, then one is able to remember Father very well ...
(to be continued)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above-mentioned VCD for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words in italics are Hindi words.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

No.VCD.262-Part-III-English

... Now since there is an account of 63 births, the shooting is going on in the drama; the reel of 63 births is rotating. In that reel, it is also recorded that whatever has already been determined is only being enacted. Nothing new is to be enacted. When has ‘whatever predetermined’ been determined? Whoever has performed good actions in the 63 births; so the reel (of those 63 births), which is rotating now in the shooting period, that makes the stage good. Bad actions have also been performed in the 63 births. As per those bad actions, our stage becomes bad in the shooting period of the Confluence Age. So whatever is predetermined is being enacted. Nothing new is to be enacted. Then why should we make efforts? We should make efforts because we do not know whatever is predetermined. We are not aware as to when and to what extent we have performed bad actions, and when and to what extent we have performed good actions.

There are some such effort-makers also that whenver there are more obstacles, hurdles; whenever there are more difficulties, their efforts become faster. Observe carefully, there are some such effortmakers also. Those effortmakers, who are to be included in the eight deities would be like that only. Those effortmakers, who are to be included in the nine gems would be similarly sharp that whenever they face any special obstacle, when Maya creates more hurdles (vaaylora) for them, then their efforts become faster. It means that they possess more power to face situations. So it has been said that whatever is predetermined is being enacted. Nothing new is to be enacted. But it should not be inferred in an opposite way that why should we make efforts at all? One must follow the nice children. One must follow the effortmakers. One must not follow the dull-headed ones. One must not follow those, who lag behind in making efforts, and those who make others fall backwards.

So Father comes only once and explains. When? Is it through the mouth of Brahma? He does not explain through the mouth of Brahma. The Vedvani was just uttered through his mouth. The explanation of that Vedvani is given through the second personality, which gets revealed in the form of a teacher. For e.g. Children are made to learn the dohas, kavitt of Tulsidas, the pad of Soordas by heart. Children learn them by heart; but they do not know their deeper meanings. Similarly, children were unable to understand the deeper meanings of the versions of basic knowledge, which were narrated through Brahma. Brahma himself could not understand it either. Had he understood, then it would have occurred in his intellect that when the flame of destruction was ignited from the Rudragyanyagya kund, then, when the flame of destruction would be ignited from the yagyakund within 10 years, then will the heat of that flame be felt by the Brahmins sitting around it or would it be felt by the people of the world? First the Brahmins would feel the heat. Those who are immature Brahmins would get up and run away. It happened similarly. When the second personality, which is instrumental for the task of destruction, gets revealed in 1976, then two categories are formed in the world of Brahmins. He does not come himself and create two categories. The weaker section, and the section which is widespread, performs such a task.

Is there more power in expansion (vistaar) or in essence (saar)? Was there more power in the five Pandavas or in the hundred Kauravas? There was more power in the five Pandavas because Pandavas meet the Supreme Soul Father directly. What did Kauravas and the head of Kauravas, i.e. Duryodhan seek from God? Give us your entire Army; give us your entire wealth and property; give us whatever you possess. What did Arjun (a Pandava) seek? We do not want anything. We want you to just remain with us. We neither want your wealth & property, nor do we desire that all the big personalities of the world should come to our side. We just want you to remain with us. Well, with whomsoever God remains will automatically have everything on his side. The person, who is immersed in body consciousness, seeks things of body consciousness. So the same thing happens in the Yagya.

Baba has said in the Murlis that I give you children the kingship of future 21 births. He did not say for this birth. Whatever you achieve in this birth would be based on your actions in the past births only. You will get its result. It is ignorance to achieve something for this birth through the Godly knowledge. There are some people, who think that when God has come, then he should improve our spoilt life; He should cure our illness. They keep seeking worldly things. The worldly achievements of this birth cannot be obtained through the knowledge of God. God comes and causes the achievements to the soul. Does the soul have connection with the future births or the present birth? It has connection with the future births.

Among the 84 births which we are supposed to take in future, the fruits of the initial 21 births of the Golden and Silver Ages is achieved directly from God and in order to achieve those fruits, the sanskars of making efforts, which a soul records in itself, come to its use after 21 births. What did you understand? The more the sanskars of becoming a fast effort maker that one imbibes here; the more one imbibes the capability (maadda) of making fast efforts by sacrificing ones body, mind, wealth, time, contacts, relationships, the more that capability would remain constant there in the 63 births. For e.g. there was Babar (the founder of the Mughal Empire in India); he was an ordinary soldier. What did he get transformed to from a soldier in a single birth? He became the Emperor of India. From where did he achieve the capability of making such efforts? In which birth did he achieve it? He achieved it in this Confluence Age itself. So the time to imbibe sanskars for many births is going on now.

This time is very valuable. During this period if we worry that if we remain busy in the Godly knowledge then how will we fill our stomach? How would we fill the stomach of our children? Arey, engage the children also in the same Godly service. If the children also get engaged in the same Godly service, if the wife also gets engaged in the same Godly service, then Father gives a guarantee that my children cannot die of hunger. The lakhpatis (those who own ten lakh rupees or more), the crorepatis (those who own one crore rupees or more) Arabpatis (those who own billions of rupees) of the world would die of hunger, but those children who remain in my service, cannot die of hunger. This is not a matter to be narrated at all. Baba is giving a guarantee. Even then people make so many efforts for the achievements of one birth. When this is the condition of the children, then what would be the condition of others? The stage of those who have obtained knowledge directly from God should be very high ...
(to be continued)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bindi
PBK

Post by bindi »

If anyone would like to know more or listen in person with explanation then you are most welcome to get in contact and we shall see what we can do. Please do understand that this will be done in the strictest confidence possible as I know that many may be wary or they would prefer to stay incognito.

God's versions are for all after all and the important thing is to feel the pulse before giving the medicine but at the same time I do believe that if and when you are meant to get something you will get it.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by abrahma kumar »

Thank you Bindi
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

No.VCD.262-Part-IV-English

... God Father says – Even if someone hears a word from Me directly face to face; if they hear even a word, even a sentence, then it would not go waste; He/she would come to heaven and if he/she makes efforts, if he/she imbibes regularity, then he/she can achieve a high post. The posts have also been mentioned. The highest post is one. Which post? It is the post of becoming the Master of the world. That has become a matter of ‘too late’. That declaration has already been made. When was it made? The declaration has been made in the Murli itself. When did these Lakshmi and Narayan take birth? Ten years less than five thousand years ago. It is a Vani dated 1966. So that comes to 1976. Lakshmi and Narayan were born in 1976. Were they born as children? It is not a matter of taking birth as a child here. Here it is a matter of taking a divine birth. The divine birth takes place on the basis of faith (nishchaybuddhi). Whenever a soul develops faith, then the one who develops faih becomes vicorious (nishchaybuddhi vijayatey). It gains victory over its post.

Well, whether it is the post of the master of the world or the posts of 8, or the posts of 108, whether they are the posts of 1000 arms of Brahma, which are famous. And whether they are (the posts of) 16000 souls, which are included in the Royal family (Raajgharaana), who remain as the Princes & Princesses only; but do not become Raja-Maharaja (Kings and Emperors). Princes and Princesses also command a lot of respect (martaba). If someone is born as a big Prince of a Royal family and does not become a king, then he would certainly be called a crown Prince (Yuvraaj), isn’t it? He too has an importance, isn’t it? So these 16108 posts have been described and even in that if someone says that now we cannot get included in the 16108. We have come in the last. Here the Didis, Dadis, Dadas have been making effort since a long time. Now, they have already emerged in thousands. When would our number come? Father says – the subjects of the first birth also have a great specialty (khasoosiyat). Even if one becomes the subject (praja) of the first birth, they would get a stamp of firm deity (pakka devataa). The deities who come in the latter births would be immature deities (kachhey devata), semi-deities. They would get converted to other religions. They would dupe the Indians. They would become instrumental in laying the foundation of other religions; but those who are firm deities taking complete 84 births, would be the direct children of Father. How many of them would be there? Nine lakh stars.

The nine-lakh children are the direct children of Father. Whether they are in the form of Brahma & Saraswati and whether they are in the form of Ram & Sita. Those who are direct children of Father and Mother in the form of Brahma & Saraswati will go and take birth as Radha and Krishna in the first birth itself. They would also take 84 births. Those who give birth to them will also take complete 84 births. These nine lakh stars are very famous. The naulakha haar (the necklace worth nine lakh rupees) is famous. Nine lakh stars are said to be famous in the sky. These praises pertain to which times? In this Confluence Age itself, when the destruction would be taking place across the world, those nine lakh stars would radiate the light of knowledge in the entire world. Those nine lakh stars would be clearly visible in a powerful form in front of the world consisting of 500/700 crore souls. People would understand that these people have imbibed the true knowledge and we did not imbibe. We wasted time. So the worldly palaces and buildings are visible, aeroplanes are visible, the world of atom bombs is visible; we focussed our intellect on that world; but we ignored the true Godly knowledge. We could not become the direct children of that Father and these people have become the children of the highest Father.

So now the question is about making efforts to achieve the highest post. One should not become pessimistic that many have come before us. Baba gives this guarantee also that even though someone may be very old (in the path of knowledge), but until the result does not come out, the soul coming at the last second also, any new effort maker can go ‘last so fast’. The Rudramala gets prepared first, isn’t it? Rudramala is a rosary of kings. The period of Rudramala is going to end now. All the effortmakers who are to come in the Rudramala have already come. Whatever little number of souls is yet to come would also arrive because in the Advance Party there are not just the beads of the Rudramala but the beads of Vijaymala also. It is the Vijaymala, which would come in the end and cause the beads of rosary of Rudra to gain victory over vices. They would become instrumental in enabling them to win. It is because they possess the sanskars of purity since many births. Kings possess the sanskars of impurity since many births. That is why they cannot succeed in the effortmaking life (purushaarthi jeevan) in spite of doing so much hardwork.

All the tasks of the world are accomplished through purity. At the beginning of the Golden Age the nature provides so many facilities that no soul would require to do any business. So whose importance (prataap or glory) is it? It is the importance of purity. When the deities possessed complete purity of 16 celestial degrees, they were not required to do any job and now the Iron Age has become devoid of all the celestial degrees. At the end of the Iron Age every soul has become devoid of celestial degrees. The entire power of the soul has been lost. What is the condition now? Every member of the house is earning. Every member is working for the livelihood. Even then he is not able to satisfy the needs. It is not necessary that their needs would be satisfied. Now the conditions have reached such a stage in places like Orissa that parents have to sell their children to feed themselves. If that also does not satisfy the needs then they are forced to commit suicide. So what would be said? Which area of India has witnessed most impurity? From the angle of shooting, it would be said that the maximum impurity has taken place in Orissa only. Why did impurity take place? When God comes in India, He establishes a cowshed (gaushaala) to safeguard the cows (i.e. virgins and mothers). There are many who dedicate cows in the cowshed. Such an ignorance of impurity emerges in Orissa that the same cows that have surrendered are taught an opposite knowledge and taken back and made adulterous (vyabhichaari). So what would be the result? They would become poor; would the nature support them or oppose them? It becomes opposite (vipreet). So there is a lot of importance attached to purity in the shooting period.

Purity means avyabhichaar (unadulterous relationship). What kind of an avyabhichaar? Avyabhichaar of vision, avyabhichaar of attitude, avyabhichaar of vibrations, avyabhichaar of bodily organs, avyabhichaar of speeh also. If a wife does not speak to her husband affectionately, if she does not open up her heart to him, and if she speaks out her heart to a woman of the neighbourhood, then what would be said? Or if she reveals it to any other brother, then what would be said? It would be termed becoming adulterous through speech. So whom should we speak out our heart? One should speak out the heart with Dilaaraam (One who causes comfort/pleasure to the heart). One should reveal to the one, who has been made beloved (Dilaavar) ...
(to be continued)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

No.VCD.262-Part-V-English

... So the purity of speech, the purity of visioin, the purity of vibrations, the purity of bodily organs is very important and the more all these powers are dedicated towards ‘one’, the more power would get filled in oneself. Even in that ‘one’ it is observed if he is the highest one or the lowest one? For e.g. In the Indian region (Bhaaratvarsh) what do the wives think? They think that my husband is my God (Pati Parmeshwar). But actually is he God? Or is it a version created by human beings? Actually, every husband cannot be God. If every husband becomes God, then the Supreme Soul would become omnipresent. Supreme Soul comes in one person (ekvyaapi). When He comes in one person, then, on the basis of knowledge it should fit into the intellect that the Supreme Soul is present in one person and He is not omnipresent. Brahmakumaris have been telling since so many years that the Supreme Soul is not omnipresent. Then why is it not getting proved? So much of hard work has been done since so many years, so many exhibitions have been organized, so many fairs have been organized, so many projector shows have been organized, so many lectures have been delivered, so many megaprogrammes have been organized, so many conferences have been organized; but why is not still fitting into the intellect of people that the Supreme Soul is not omnipresent?

One matter has been mentioned that the Supreme Soul is not omnipresent, but then, it has not been mentioned that in which one person is He present? This should also be told, is it not? Suppose a negative thing is presented before someone that this is not like this. So, then it should also be told as to how is it like? That is not told even now. Advance Party is giving hints. Everthing is getting clear before them, but even then they do not accept even now. In spite of getting so many hints from the Advance Party, neither anyone is accepting, nor the world is accepting; so what is the reason for that? Why is Advance Party failing? There must be some reason, isn’t it? OK, Brahmakumaris have failed because either they do not know the reality or they have deliberately blindfolded themselves or their chief Gandhari (mother of Kaurava Princes, who opted to blindfold herself as her husband was blind), has deliberately blindfolded herself that when Brahma Baba did not know, then we too do not know. What did Brahma Baba not know? Brahma Baba used to say that the Supreme Soul is not omnipresent; but he did not clarify as to who is that one person in whom He is present. Both the matters continued to be mentioned in the Murlis that He comes in the final Chariot (mukarrar rath) and He comes in a temporary Chariot. So Brahma Baba is proved to be the temporary Chariot because he left his body. So then where is the final Chariot? The one, who was in the beginning also; the one, who is in the middle also and the one, who would remain in this world at the end also. The one, who would not be seen by anyone to be dying. He is said to be imperishable (Amar). The Amarnath (temple) is a memorial.

So you should catch the highest one through the intellect and remain in the remembrance of one only, keep talking to one only in your mind and if you have to indulge in heart-to-heart talks with anyone, with whom should you do? You should talk to one. It should not be the case that you give your potamail to this person also, that person also, and you make him also happy. Yes, these are matters from my heart.....One ShivBaba and none else. So if you imbibe such purity then the remembrance would be fast, because the remembrance becomes pure. Purity carries a lot of power. One would be reminded of Father only when one recognizes that corporeal final form. If someone does not recognize Father with complete faith; if somone comes to know that God comes here, God comes at this place, God comes in this person, it is so and so, and he/she accepts on being told by someone. Then another person comes and says – this is not like this, it is like this; then he/she would accept his views. That is why whoever realizes God by examining every point on the basis of whatever knowledge that God comes and narrates, i.e. those who recognize through the third eye of intellect, those who do not accept just on the basis of anybody’s versions, would only recognize in the true sense.

So those who develop a firm faith like this, those, whose faith can never be destroyed by anyone, whether it is Brahma or any Brahmakumar, kumari, they can get transformed from Brahma to Vishnu in a second. When that second arrives is numberwise for everyone. For those who are going to become Lakshmi Narayan, a declaration has already been made that they take birth in 1976. What does birth mean? (Revelation) What does revelation mean? It is OK, when a child takes birth; it is initially incognito in the womb. When it comes out, it gets revealed. So revelation means taking birth. Taking birth, and getting revealed is one and the same. But this is a matter of the world. Here it is a matter of developing faith (nishchaybuddhi), an unshakeable faith (atal nishchaybuddhi). Nobody in the world should be able to shake our faith. If someone shakes (our faith) and we get shaken, then it means that we have not realized our form and the form of our Father at all. Until one does not recognize his/her form; until one does not recognize the form of his/her Father, one cannot get the inheritance.

Here all the matters are in unlimited sense. Here the matters are not in a limited sense. If the matters had been in the limited sense, then because of being expert in the matters of limited sense, we would have easily understood these matters. The Father is unlimited and He narrates matters in unlimited sense. So, we should understand the matters that He narrates in unlimited sense in an unlimited way only. One should become habituated to that. We should mould our worldly life (lokik jeevan) into an unworldly life (aloukik jeevan). It can also be possible. Although we may be earning, we may be doing a job, we may be doing a business; in that job or business we must check every second if every second is being wasted? Where is our intellect focussed? Where is our dedication directed? Although we may be working through the bodily organs, but where are the vibrations of the intellect going? It would prove that the true power of the mind could fetch us the kingship of the world.

If our mind and intellect is completely dedicated towards one side, then you can think that the work has been accomplished. Wherever our mind is focussed, our body would be focussed. Wherever our mind is focussed, our wealth would be directed. It is a rule that to whomsover we give our heart, we would also sacrifice our wealth on him/her and we would also sacrifice our body also on him/her. Once the body, wealth and mind, these three things are dedicated, then you may think that we have become the children of the Supreme Soul completely. When our body itself has been dedicated, then would the bodies of children remain unaffected? Whom does any soul love the most? It loves its body. Then at the second number whom does it love? (The children). No. One either one loves the husband or the Father. If one were a wife in true sense, then she would not give preference to the children first. Whom would she prefer first? The husband. Where did the children come from? Even if her intellect works a little, then it would strike her intellect that OK, if there is no child, then one can have another child, but from where? The source from where the child has come would be accorded more importance, isn’t it? So husband or Father is at the second number. There is importance; this matter strikes the intellect. Then, after that are the other relationships. So here in the path of knowledge also it is a similar case.

First of all every soul loves its body. Until when does it love its body? Until it is in body consciousness. When the body consciousness ends, then that soul would become like the Supreme Soul Father. It would not become Supreme Soul. For e.g. our Father is called a deity. He is called the highest among all the deities, i.e. Mahadev. Similarly, we would also become a deity soul. Complete soul means complete Brahmin and complete Brahmin means complete deity. So when we become a complete deity, then there would not be any thing remaining to be achieved. There is nothing, which is unachievable in the treasure of Brahmins. There is nothing that is unachievable in the Golden Age because perfect deities exist there. Om Shanti.
(Concluded)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------