Doom Gloom then Light and Might - Past and Present Visions

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Doom Gloom then Light and Might - Past and Present Visions

Post by bansy »

The concepts of destruction came up via Godly visions. Whilst Brahma Baba (Lekhraj Kirpalani) had these visions back in the 1930s, does the;
  • - now present Chariot (according to PBKs) ShivBaba (Virendra Dev Dixit) have or had these visions ?
    - now present Chariot (according to BKs) BapDada (DG) have or had these visions ?
Likewise, how about the visions of Golden Age. Anyone of recent times know of visions of destruction and/or paradise ?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

- now present Chariot (according to PBKs) ShivBaba (Veerendra Dev Dixit) have or had these visions ?
As far as I know the present Chariot (i.e. Baba Virendra Dev Dixit according to PBKs) did not have any visions of either destruction of the old world or the visions of heaven.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
john
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by john »

It is said in Murli, visions are given as per the devotional understanding of the individual. Lekhraj Kirpalani was still I believe a devotee at the time of the visions.