Murlis available

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
andrey
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Murlis available

Post by andrey »

Dear brothers,
There is ftp://82.199.216.23 with Murlis, Avyakt Vanis, vcds. Anyone willing to may add.
howiemac
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Brahmin soul, formerly with BKWSU, now independent

Post by howiemac »

Andrey - i have tried several ways to access this site and no joy - can you provide a user ID and password that works?
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

I tried and had some success and managed to download some Avyakt Vanis, but within minutes I couldn't reconnect.

Many thanks anyway for putting them up....incidently what are the VCDs of?
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

there has been problem with the server. now there should not be a problem anymore, please try again
VCDs are of Baba. He says soul cannot be seen through eyes but understood. First understand who is Father.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Andrey wrote:there has been problem with the server. now there should not be a problem anymore, please try again
VCDs are of Baba. He says soul cannot be seen through eyes but understood. First understand who is Father.
Andrey,

can you be specific WHICH " Baba " you are talking about when you write that?

You are a PBK, right?
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Can Baba be "which"? Baba can be one. Baba cannot be point of light. Murli says Baba is incorporeal in corporeal. Yes, I am PBK.

Shiva the point of light can be known on entering the body. Tell people he came in the body of brahma Baba and went away, and they'll say, so what is the big issue, all religious fathers do. But no, this religious Father comes and brings new world. Till one does not know which is the body he works trough one does not know him at all.
aimée
PBK

Post by aimée »

Dear brother,
I think to open a website to put Murlis and Avyakt Vanis is a tremendously great idea and I was going to add my own, as soon as I have put a bit of order in them.
However I am quite concerned by the VCDs on the same site, and especially on the BK forum. I think they belong to the PBK site, communicating between BK, PBK, ex-BK is a very delicate matter. It is quite extraordinary that this site allows this, so far in a quite harmonious and genuine atmosphere. Can you tell me where else could that be allowed? Otherwise it is only Between BK and PBK disdain, defamation, threat, abuse. To live in harmony we have got to respect each ones views and not impose our own, if you put the VCDs in the PBK site, everyone would be free to go and watch it there, where it belongs.
Maybe actually what could be added is the four old pictures, because they belong to all of us, what do you think? (I have them)
Aimée
aimée
PBK

Post by aimée »

Dear Andrey,
I put my whole lot of Murlis and Avyakt Vanis in you folder in your website. It is I am afraid a messy bunch, so if you don't mind looking after it!
This website is a great idea, I hope others will add their own and maybe for the first time of the BK history, we would have the complete 5 years of the Murlis available for everyone!
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

Hi Aimee

That's great!

There seems to be a small circulation of year 03 and first half of year 04 Sakar Murlis doing the rounds, If anyone has Sakar Murlis not of these dates and could add them that would be gyantastic.