Bap-Dada's LATEST & FINAL part

DEDICATED to Om Mandli ‘Godly Mission’ to present posts regarding the LATEST & FINAL part of BapDada of World Purification & World TRANSFORMATION – through Divine Mother Devaki - SAME soul of 'Mateshwari', Saraswati Mama.
Zorba the Greek
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To engage in fruitful discussions

Post by Zorba the Greek »

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

Versions of Shiv Baba
18.02.2023 - (Raipur)

"Sweet children .. the Father now wants the drums of REVELATION (to sound in the whole world), because now you have to return Home – there is no time left now! The time has come for Father Brahma to come (for Shri Krishna to take birth in the Golden Age), and the time has come for Me to go away (back to the Soul World), and the time has come for EVERYONE to go away (back to the Soul World) – now there is NO MORE waiting!"

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeLI8nwX93U

OK .. Today, the Father’s extremely Loving and most Beloved children are sitting in front of the Father. Sometimes, what do you children think about yourself – ‘how am I? Am I worthy? Have I become so worthy that I can sit in front of the Father and celebrate a Meeting with Him? Do I have such a GREAT fortune?’ So, what did Baba do? You thought – ‘am I so worthy?’ *So, the Father made each and every child sit within His Heart; the Father made each and every child worthy, worthy of being worshipped; the Father showed each and every child the method to sit within the Father’s Heart. However, the children do not always step forward, by thinking – ‘am I worthy?’ The Father said, you should step forward - so the Father will hold your hand and definitely make you worthy from being unworthy!* You should not think – ‘am I worthy?’ When the Father has extended His Hand, the children should also extend their hands. Because, if you are an ordinary individual, then definitely think once that – *when the Father, who Himself makes the impure ones Pure, is extending His Hand before you – then you should place your hand in the Father’s Hand, without even thinking, without even comprehending, without even emerging any other thought!* Do not become confused in the confusion that – ‘am I worthy, or not? No – I do not have the power within me to change.’ *The Father gives you those Powers also, that courage also, the Father gives you that Energy also! You should just have Love for the Father, your heart should be filled with Love, waves of the ‘Ocean of Love’ should flow within you!* The ‘Ocean of Love’ has come, has He not? What would you become if you remain in the Company of the Father? What would you become? You would become like the Father, would you not? So, what should you become? ‘I have to definitely become like the Father’. When you take one step of courage, then the Father will help the children a thousand-fold! How would you receive help if you do not even have courage?

Just think, the Father has made only one Lesson firm since such a long period – which one? Which Lesson – which Lesson? Speak out loudly [that of the soul] – the Lesson of the soul! ‘My soul’ – or ‘I, the soul’? [‘I, the soul’] .. To what percentage has this become firm? What is the percentage? Is there a percentage? After belonging to the Father, it is still firm that ‘I am a body’, it is still not firm that ‘I am a soul’. Who will go back flying to the Supreme Abode (Soul World)? ‘I, the soul’. Who – the soul! Do you remember – do you remember? Do you remember that you have to go back Home (to the Soul World)? Do you remember that you have to go there quickly. Do you remember – or have you forgotten? You should take every step towards your Home. As many steps you take forward, you should think – ‘how far have I covered (towards the Home)?’ You should remember at each and every step – ‘now, I have to go back Home’!

Are you afraid of dying? Who all have this feeling? Who has fear of death? Do you? You are afraid of death! Yes, keep raising your hands in turn – are you afraid of death? The Father is decorating the children with Divine virtues, and is waiting for each child with new clothes (of new, pure bodies). Will you don them? Or, would you give them to others? They are your clothes (bodies), you would not give them to others, would you – only you would don them, because the Father also knows how to erase names! So, remove this fear from within you – ‘I, the soul’. For example, what do you do in the Golden Age? There is great Happiness when a soul leaves the body - even nature plays tunes. When a child is born in the house, there is happiness, is it not? In the Golden Age, when the time comes for the soul to leave the body, there is unlimited Happiness! You do not cry, you have Happiness – because you would receive new clothes (a new body) again. For example, if you wear new clothes onto a small child here, he/she will be happy, will he/she not? Similarly, in the Golden Age, when new clothes (new bodies) are received, then every soul will be happy – they will not cry. *Why do they cry here (in this Iron Age)? Why? Because, like a monkey, there is attachment to the body. Just like a monkey who moves around while still clinging on to a dead offspring! Although the face is of a human being, but how is the character?* All of you are not monkeys, are you? Those who are sitting here are not monkeys, are you? There is no response from anyone! [No, no] .. Do those who did not say ‘no’, those who did not speak out loudly, believe that they are monkeys? Are you monkeys? [No, Baba] .. No! ‘We are not monkeys, we are becoming Deities.’ You have left the Ladder of monkeys and arrived here. If there are still some traces somewhere or the other, then think – ‘I am half monkey, and I am still half human now.’ So, do not become half-hearted. What have you to become? [Complete] .. Not a complete monkey – you have to become a COMPLETE Deity! Will you become? Will you become? You WILL become – you have still not become – you have to remember this. There is still a shortfall in percentage somewhere or the other.

Look, how the fortune of you children is so bright! Your fortune is so elevated! How much worship, how much devotion, how much reverence - how much worship and devotion is being performed by everyone, just over an inanimate idol on this day (on the day of ShivRatri) – and you children? [We are celebrating a Meeting] .. You children are celebrating a Meeting (with the Father, Himself)! You children – while they are voicing the feelings within their mind through an inanimate form (of Shiva) - you are sitting in front of His Living Form, so how GREAT is your fortune! Do you realize this? Do you understand? How GREAT is your fortune! So, every child should look within the mirror of your heart - the Father has given sustenance to the children for so many years, now what has He received in return? *Not laziness, or carelessness – the Father wants the return of beating the drums of REVELATION in the whole world by moving forward with zeal and enthusiasm!* Are you ready? [Yes, Baba] .. Certain? [Certain!] .. You will not just leave this here, would you? [No, Baba] .. And those children who are sitting outside – those who are busy doing Service outside, should also receive the message that *the Father now wants the drums of REVELATION (to sound in the whole world), because now you have to return Home – there is no time left now! The time has come for Father Brahma to come (for Shri Krishna to take birth in the Golden Age), and the time has come for Me to go away (back to the Soul World), and the time has come for EVERYONE to go away (back to the Soul World) – now there is NO MORE waiting!*

*The children would say – Baba, please wait for another four to five years – then what would Baba say? By continuing to do this, time has passed away swiftly – now there is NO TIME! Do not keep thinking, ‘the lion has come, the lion has come’ – the Lion has REALLY come! ‘Lion’ means that destruction has come!* Baba’s tasks are taking place, and will continue to take place. You should not think – ‘there is still so much left.’ Baba’s tasks are of 2 minutes. The Father only has the concern for the children – come quickly, become complete quickly. *Sit down and quickly emerge a Powerful thought that the Father’s message is reaching the whole world just like the wind. In just one second - the essence is merged in "OM" – in one second! You just have to do this now. The expansion (of Knowledge) has passed by, now all should just sit in this ESSENCE (of "OM")!*

*Even today, Baba will give the same message to those children – those who are wasting their time in checking even till now – do not check – do not check out the Father, the Father will be CLEARLY visible if you change yourself. By checking out the Father, the Father would not change - by checking out the Father, there would be no loss to the Father. Time is changing, every child should transform one’s own self, should check one’s own self – ‘am I wearing my glasses properly? If the glasses are worn upside down, then everyone will be seen upside down – no one will be seen as they are! So, how should you wear your glasses? Straighten your glasses, not ‘crooked’ - straight!* OK?

Congratulations to you children for the coming Golden Age, congratulations – and congratulations to you children on your (Divine) Birth-Day!

The Father is not alone, He is with the children – the children keep making the Father go after them, do they not? When you went to the Supreme Abode (Soul World), then too you took Him along – when you came down here from there, then too you brought Him down here. Just think, since how long the Father has been running after the children. The children have so much Power! You have so much courage that you can bring the Father down from anywhere, and can make Him sit anywhere! You brought Him down from the Supreme Abode to Madhuban (at Abu), then you brought Him down here even from Madhuban (at Abu), now where would you take Him from here? Just see – have you children seen your Power? Just see how much Power you have! How much courage you have - how much Love you have! You have so much Power – so, can you not bring the Golden Age on this earth? Is this impossible? [No!] .. NO! Speak out loudly – ‘Baba, everything is possible, we will do this and show, we will become and show, we will bring the Golden Age on this earth and show!’ *The sound should emerge from within you – not just from the mouth, but it should come from within you – ‘we will bring the Golden Age and show, Baba!’ [We will bring the Golden Age and show, Baba!] .. Just this much courage is enough – the Father is sitting for the rest!*

OK children? Give the Remembrance and Love of the Father to everyone; and all the children, wherever they may be sitting, in whichever corner they may be sitting, should complete their tasks quickly. Remove the traces of attachment that entangles you in these small issues. It is one thing to use something, and it is another to get trapped in it – there is a difference between the two. *One who has understood this difference, no one can stop him/her from becoming complete.* To get trapped – and to use, to make use of same – there is a difference between the two. You have to bring it into use, you also have to take care of it – but it should not happen that you get entangled in it – that you become entangled in anything – the drums of destruction are beating, and Baba is saying – children, leave everything – and the children say – ‘no Baba, this thing will come into use in the future, let us keep a little bit in our apron.’ Baba says – children, this will not come into any use. So, what should you do? What should you do? Just look at the Yoga of the intellect of everyone! What should you do? Everyone’s intellect has wandered in one minute. This – this is Maya’s form – do you understand? She will perform her function, but what were you doing now? In one second – in one second the Yoga of your intellects wandered here and there, and the Father’s task is also of one second. Every child should check one’s own self – should carry out one’s own checking! While the Father is in front of you, a little whiff of Maya came, and you wandered here and there - this should not happen – OK?

OK children – *to the Father’s extremely Sweet and Beloved children, to the victorious children who achieve victory over Maya, BapDada’s Remembrance filled with deep Love. Always remain happy. For whatever time there is left He is with you, and then everyone has to go along with Him. He will not leave anyone and go away, He will definitely take you along with Him.*
We will Meet again ..

(A bouquet was presented to Baba on behalf of all the children; along with that, the children also congratulated Baba on His Birth-Day - Shiv Jayanti) ..
Best wishes to all of you children also, on your (Divine) Birth-Day! You have to do something new from today – OK? [OK, Baba] .. OK! You have to do something new from today!

(When Baba was asked about hoisting the Flag, Baba said) ..
Get this done through Father Brahma.
I am leaving now – others are waiting!

(Then Baba took leave, after giving ‘dhristi’ to all the children)!
destroy old world
Vishnu Party
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by destroy old world »

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

ॐ... "पिताश्री" शिवबाबा याद है?

शिवबाबा की वाणी
19.03.2023 - डिब्रूगढ, असम

"मीठे बच्चे .. सहयोगी बनना ही ‘सहज राजयोगी’ बनना है।"

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa3q1zJoWUY

अच्छा .. आज बाप अपने सहयोगी और सहजयोगी बच्चों से मिलन मनाने आए हैं। सबसे पहले तो सहयोगी बनना पड़े। क्या हर एक बच्चा सहयोगी है? सहयोगी है? सहयोगी की निशानी क्या है? सहयोगी - और *जो सहयोगी होता है ना वही सहजयोगी बनता है।* सहयोगी किसको कहते हैं? बाप के अति लाडले बच्चे तो सब हैं, आज बाप हर एक बच्चे की दिल को देख रहे हैं। मिलन मनाने की खुशी भी है, संकल्पों के तूफान भी है - पर बापदादा आए हैं सहयोगी और सहजयोगी बच्चों से मिलन मनाने। सहयोगी कौन हैं? सहयोगी कौन हैं? है? *सहयोगी माना जो आने वाली दुनिया है, उसमें एक दो का हाथ पकड़के, एक दो को सहयोग देकर पुरुषार्थ में आगे लेके जाना, आगे बढ़ाना, उमंग-उत्साह दिलाना, घड़ी-घड़ी बाप की याद दिलाना, अच्छे कर्मों की तरफ अटेंशन दिलाना - ये सहयोगी बच्चे हैं। सहयोगी - जो एक दो के साथ संस्कार मिलाकर के चले, संस्कारों का मिलन की रास करें, वो सहयोगी बच्चे हैं, और वही सहयोगी बच्चे सहजयोगी बन सकते हैं।* क्यों? क्यों? क्योंकि जब सर्व का सहयोग प्राप्त होता है, एक-दो की दुआएं मिलती हैं, एक-दो के साथ संस्कारों के मिलन की रास होती है, तो वो बच्चे राजयोगी, ‘सहज राजयोगी’ बन जाते हैं। फिर उनके मुख से यह शब्द नहीं निकलेगा कि योग कैसे करें - योग लगता ही नहीं है!

*योग नहीं लगने का मुख्य कारण क्या है? एक दो का सहयोग ना करना* - खाते से दुआएं खाली है, दुआओं का खाता जमा नहीं है, तो योगी, सहजयोगी कैसे बनेंगे? कैसे बनेंगे? बनेंगे? बनेंगे? *तो सहजयोगी बनने के लिए सहयोगी बनना बहुत जरूरी है।* सहयोग किसका? अगर हम किसी को, किसी भी वस्तु से सहयोग नहीं कर सकते - अपने शब्दों से कर सकते हैं, अपने मधुर वचन से सहयोग कर सकते हैं, उनकी बहुत दुआओं का खाता भर सकते हैं। तो सहजयोगी बनना है? बनना है - या बन गए हैं? बन गए हैं - या अकेले-अकेले रहना पसंद करते हैं? कौन-कौन अकेले-अकेले रहना पसंद करते हैं? कि ‘कोई भी नहीं चाहिए; बस, अकेले रहना है’। समझ में आया? समझा? अभी तक नहीं समझा!

अच्छा बच्चों, आज का दिन आपके और बाप के लिए .. आपके लिए तो बहुत भाग्य का दिन है, क्योंकि जिसके लिए इतनी तपस्या कर रहे थे, इतने भटके हैं, आज वो बाप आपसे मिलन मनाने आया है। अपने ऊँचे भाग्य को निहारो, अपने आप को देखो। यह सोचना नहीं ‘मेरे में क्या विशेषता है?’ सिर्फ यह सोचना है कि ‘मेरे बाबा ने मुझ में कौनसी विशेषता देखी है!’ बाप का तो हर बच्चा प्यारा है, चाहे वो कितना पक्का सेवाथारी बच्चा हो, और .. और कौन? और कौन? चाहे वो बाप के कार्य में विघ्न डालने वाला हो! बाप को दोनों बच्चों से प्यार है, क्योंकि बाप तो बाप है ना। हाँ, *पक्के सेवाधारी के जो नंबर है ना वो बहुत ऊपर होते हैं - जो दिल से सेवा करते हैं, जो दिल से इस बाप के कार्य में सहयोगी बनते हैं। जो बाप का हाथ पकड़ के अपनी मंजिल पर चलते हैं, बाबा सदा उन बच्चों का सहयोगी बनता है।*

*देखो, समय गुजर चुका है, पूरी यात्रा तय कर ली है, सब बॉर्डर पे खड़े हो गए हैं, एक कदम सतयुग की तरफ बढ़ गया है। अभी समय भी समाप्त हो गया है, अंतिम समय की एकदम लास्ट घड़ी शुरू है।* एक दो के पैर नहीं खींचे, जो पीछे रह गए हैं उनका हाथ पकड़कर आगे लेके आओ। बाप ने सिखाया है एक दो से प्रेम करना; बाप ने सिखाया है मीठा बोलना, मीठा रहना, सत्य बाप के साथ चलना, सच्चे हो करके चलना। बाप ने सभी को सत मार्ग दिखाया है, बाप ने सिखाया है कि विकारों का दान देना है, तो बाबा पूरे ब्राह्मण परिवार से उनका चार्ट चाहते हैं। क्या अभी तक ऐसे बने हैं? भले बाप को चार्ट नहीं दें, लेकिन अपने आपको जरूर चार्ट देना है। *अपने आप की जरूर चेकिंग करनी है, कि मैं कितना पुण्य का खाता जमा कर रहा हूँ।* अभी तक भी मेरे और तेरे की लाइन में खड़े हैं! बाप ने तो यह लाइन कब से तोड़ी है। ना यह लाइन आपकी है, ना यह किसी और की है - यह लाइन, ये बच्चे, यह पूरा विश्व, बाप का है। अभी तो बाप, बाप है ना, तो प्यार से ही समझाएगा।

अच्छा बच्चों, ऐसे सहयोगी बच्चों को, और ऐसे पक्के भक्त बच्चों को .. भक्ति मार्ग में तो सभी क्या कहते हैं, ‘एक की भक्ति करने से प्राप्ति होती है, अनेकों की भक्ति करने से उलझनें होती हैं।’ बाप क्या कहते हैं - भक्ति भी करो तो एक की, अनेकों की भक्ति करेंगे तो क्या होगा? क्या होगा? क्या होगा? रास्ता भटक जाएंगे। अगर आप सब जगह अपनी बुकिंग करते हैं, ‘चलो समय पर कोई भी गाड़ी जाएगी तो उसमें बैठ जाएंगे’ - अनेक गाड़ियाँ बुक कर के बैठे हैं, उधर जाना, उधर जाना, वो भी करना, वो भी करना, तो क्या होगा? क्या होगा? मानो आपने 10 गाड़ी बुक की है, 10 जगह आप हो, एक भी नहीं टिकी - तो क्या होगा? 10 में से एक भी नहीं मिलेगी। एक का होकर रहना .. और जबकि सत्य ज्ञान वालों को सच्चाई मालूम हो, यह भी पता हो कि ‘बाप आ रहे हैं, मैं बाप से मिल रहा हूँ’ - उसके बाद भी इधर-उधर भटकेंगे, अनेक जगह बुक करेंगे, इधर भी जाते रहेंगे, उधर भी जाते रहेंगे, फिर उस देवी-देवताओं की, फिर उसकी, सबकी करेंगे .. *सबका सम्मान करना, रिगार्ड देना, रिस्पेक्ट देना, अलग बात है, पर एक का होकर रहना - चाहे वो भक्ति हो चाहे वो ज्ञान हो, एक बाप का होकर रहना यह सच्चे प्यार की निशानी है।*

क्या बाप से सभी सच्चा प्यार करते हैं? करते हैं? करते हैं? तो हर एक के दिल से निकलना चाहिए – ‘मेरा बाबा आ गया!’ बड़ी धीमी आवाज है। [मेरा बाबा आ गया!] ‘आ गया .. मेरे शहर में, मेरे गाँव में, मेरी गली, मेरे घर में आ गया! मेरा बाबा आ गया!’ और आगे के लिए अब कौन सा नारा चेंज हो जाएगा - आप सबके लिए? क्योंकि आने वाला समय भी आ गया ना। ब्रह्मा बाप भी अपना अगला जन्म लेकर पहुँचने वाले हैं, उनका भी वेलकम करना है ना। करना है? पर वेलकम करने के लिए दिल बड़ी साफ चाहिए। मिलन की खुशी तो सबको होगी, ‘आने वाला है’ यह सबको होगा, पर उनके वेलकम के लिए कंडीशन है। अपना तो हर कोई दिल खोल के करे, क्योंकि अपन तो निराकार है ना, सभी का वेलकम है। पर ब्रह्मा बाप तो विश्व के महाराजन है! उनकी .. चलो सोचो, (शिव) बाप के लिए नहीं, ब्रह्मा बाप के लिए बदलना है। उनको देखने के लिए बदलना है, उनसे मिलने के लिए बदलना है। *मंजिल एक ही है, इसलिए बाप बार-बार क्या कहते आए हैं? ब्रह्मा बाप के कदम के ऊपर कदम रखके चलो।* इसका मतलब क्या था? समझ में आया? क्योंकि जो कदम पे कदम रखेगा वही उसके कदमों को चूम सकता है।

देखो, पूरे विश्व में भक्ति कर रहे हैं ना, हो रही है ना? हर एक बच्चा चाहता है, या बच्ची, कि मेरा श्री कृष्णा जैसा बेटा हो, श्री कृष्ण जैसा सखा हो, साथी हो .. ऐसा सभी भक्ति मार्ग में हर कोई सोचता है। पर वो भाग्य आप बच्चों को मिल रहा है। लेना है, तो जरूर लेना - खुला चांस है। *अपने मन-वचन-कर्म से पवित्र रहना, अपने दृष्टिकोण को एकदम पावन करना।* मिलने की भीड़ तो सबको लगेगी, पर पहुँच वो पाएगा, जिनके दिल में एक दिलाराम हो - क्योंकि मिलवाने का कार्य तो दिलाराम ही करेगा ना! जब दिल में दिलाराम बैठा होगा, तभी तो मिलवाने लेके जाएगा। तो दिल साफ है? साफ है? *तो साफ दिल में बाप विराजता है, तो दिल को देखना है।* बच्चे .. बहुत ऐसे बच्चे हैं, जो बहुत होशियारी और चालाकी दिखाते हैं। बाप को डुप्लीकेट नहीं चाहिए, डबल-डबल चेहरे वाले नहीं चाहिए, अंदर कुछ, बाहर कुछ नहीं चाहिए। बाप को चाहिए - जो अंदर है, वही बाहर है। जितनी दिल साफ है, उतनी चेहरे पे आवे। तो आप सभी का बाप के साथ में वेलकम है, क्योंकि सेमी सतयुग तक तो जाएंगे ही ना। वन-वन-वन से तो आप जाएंगे, पर वन-वन-वन का पहला सतयुग में तो अभी लेके जाएंगे। तो सभी तैयार हैं? हैं ना? बाप की उंगली पकड़के चलना है।

अच्छा बच्चों, हर एक बच्चे को, पूरे ब्राह्मण परिवार वाले बच्चों को, बाप की दिल में बैठने वाले बच्चों को, बापदादा का याद-प्यार .. और दिल से यह सोचना है – ‘बाबा, मैं सदा आपके साथ रहूँ, कभी आप से दूर ना जाऊँ।’ *छोटी-छोटी डिमांड नहीं - बड़ा रखो, जिसका साथी बाप है ना, उसका कोई भी कार्य रुक नहीं सकता।* अच्छा बच्चों, अभी अपने ब्रह्मा बाप से मिलन मनाओ।

(मुख्य सेवाधारियों से मिलते हुए)
बहुत अच्छी सेवा की है .. सभी को सेवाओं की बधाई हो .. और उन बच्चों को भी जिन्होंने बहुत भागदौड़ की है। वो भी खड़े हो जाओ, जिन बच्चों ने सच्चे दिल से सेवा की है .. अच्छा, सभी ने की है! अच्छा, जिन बच्चों ने दिन-रात एक कर के मेहनत की है, सेवाएं की हैं, बाप का संदेश घर-घर पहुँचाया है, उमंग-उत्साह से बाप का परिचय दिया है, भल वो नहीं खड़े हो, भले वो इधर हो या किधर भी बैठे हो, वो अपना याद-प्यार स्वीकार करना। बाप ने झोली भरके याद-प्यार दिया है। और जिन बच्चों ने हर तरह से तन, मन, धन - जो भी लगाया हो, उन बच्चों को पद्मगुणा याद-प्यार। तन, मन, धन .. पर तीनों निस्वार्थ लगाया है, तो बाप तो बड़ा खुश है।

अच्छा बच्चों, फिर मिलेंगे ..

अच्छा, जो छुप के बैठे हैं, चेकिंग वाले हैं, और जो विघ्न भी डालने वाले बच्चे आ गए हैं, उन बच्चों को भी बड़ा मीठा-मीठा याद प्यार। बाप की दिल पर चढ़ गए ना! क्योंकि याद तो बाप को ही किया ना! सभी बोलते हैं ना - ‘यह ठीक नहीं है, यह अच्छा नहीं है’। देखो, जब से प्रोग्राम की चर्चा है, बाप मिलन की चर्चा है, बच्चों ने सेवा किया है, और दूसरे बच्चों ने उसको रोकने का प्लानिंग किया, दोनों प्लानिंग साथ-साथ चला ना? पर दोनों ने याद तो बाप को ही किया। तो उन्होंने भी बाप को याद किया, आपने भी बाप को याद किया! तो उन बच्चों को भी दिल का याद-प्यार। और *अभी तक जो समय वेस्ट किया है, व्यर्थ संकल्पों का खाता जमा किया है, भल बाप को मत माने, पर अपना पुरुषार्थ जरूर करें, क्योंकि इसमें बाप का घाटा नहीं है, बाप के बच्चों का घाटा नहीं है - जो व्यर्थ सोचते हैं, जो विघ्न डालते हैं, उनका घाटा होगा।* कहावत सही है – ‘जो करेगा, सो पाएगा’, ‘जो कर्म करेगा, वैसा फल पाएगा’ .. एक गुणा नहीं, हजार गुणा पाएगा, आज नहीं तो कल पाएगा - और फिर याद भी आएगा, ‘अच्छा, यह सज़ा उस पाप कर्म की है!’ पर फिर पछताने से क्या फायदा? खेल तो पूरा हो गया! तो हर बच्चे को याद-प्यार। बाप हमेशा बच्चों को सही मार्ग देगा। ठीक है बच्चों? फिर मिलेंगे ..

(फिर बाबा ने सभी बच्चों को दृष्टि देकर, विदाई ली)!
Zorba the Greek
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To engage in fruitful discussions

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

Versions of Shiv Baba
19.03.2023 - (Dibrugarh, Assam)

"Sweet children .. to become co-operative is to become an ‘Easy Raj Yogi’."

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa3q1zJoWUY

OK .. Today, the Father has come to celebrate a Meeting with His co-operative and ‘Easy Yogi’ children. First of all you have to become co-operative. Is every child co-operative? Are you co-operative? What is the sign of one who is co-operative? To be co-operative - *only the one who is co-operative becomes an ‘Easy Yogi’.* Who is called co-operative? All are the most beloved children of the Father - today the Father is looking at the heart of every child. There is also happiness for celebrating a Meeting, but there are also storms of thoughts - but the Father has come to celebrate a Meeting with the co-operative and ‘Easy Yogi’ children.
Who are co-operative? Who are co-operative? Are you? *To be co-operative means - while moving towards the world which is to come - to hold each other's hand and co-operate with each other and take them forward in their efforts, to make them move forward, to inspire them with zeal and enthusiasm, to remind them of the Father every now and then, and to draw their attention towards good deeds - these are co-operative children. Co-operative - those who move along by mingling their sanskars with one another, those who celebrate a matching of their sanskars, they are co-operative children, and only those co-operative children can become ‘Easy Yogis’.* Why? Why? Because when everyone's co-operation is received, each other's blessings are received, and there is a harmony of sanskars with each other, then those children become Raj Yogis, ‘Easy Raj Yogis’. Then the words, ‘how to have Yoga - I am not able to have Yoga’, will not emerge from your mouth!

*What is the main reason for not being able to have Yoga? Not being co-operative with each other* - if the account of blessings is empty, if the account of blessings is not accumulated, then how will one become a Yogi, an ‘Easy Yogi’? How will you become? Will you become? Would you become? *So, in order to become an ‘Easy Yogi’, it is essential to be co-operative.* Whose co-operation? If we are not able to give co-operation to anyone with anything - you can co-operate with your words, you can co-operate with your sweet speech, you can fill their account with many blessings (through your thoughts). So, do you want to become an ‘Easy Yogi’? Do you still have to become - or have you already become? Have you already become - or do you prefer to remain alone, by yourself? Who all like to remain alone, thinking - ‘I do not need anyone; I just want to remain alone’. Did you understand? Do you understand? You have still not understood!

OK children, today is the day for you and the Father .. it is a day of great fortune for you, because the Father for whom you were doing so much penance, for whom you wandered around so much, today that Father has come to celebrate a Meeting with you. Look at yourself and see your elevated fortune. Do not think, ‘what speciality do I have?’ Only think that ‘which speciality has Baba seen within me!’ Every child is loving to the Father, whether the child is a very staunch server, and .. and who else? Who else? Whether the child is one who creates obstacles in the Father's work (then too, that child is still loving to the Father)! The Father has Love for both types of children, because the Father is the Father after all! *It is true that the number (status) of the staunch servers is very high - those who serve from the heart, those who co-operate in the Father's work from the heart. Baba is always co-operative with those children who walk towards their destination while holding the Father's Hand.*

*Look, time has elapsed, the whole journey has been covered, everyone is standing at the border, one step has moved towards the Golden Age. Now the time is also concluding, the very last moments of the final time have begun.* Do not trip each other's feet - take those who are left behind forward by holding their hand. The Father has taught you to Love one another; the Father has thought you to speak sweetly, to be sweet, to walk along with the True Father, and to conduct yourselves truthfully. The Father has shown everyone the true path, the Father has taught you how to donate your vices - so Baba wants the Chart from the whole Brahmin Family. Have you become like this so far? You may not give your Chart to the Father, but you definitely have to check your Chart yourself. *You should definitely carry out your own checking, as to ‘how much am I accumulating in my account of virtues.’* You are still standing in the line of ‘mine’ and ‘yours’! The Father has broken this line since a long time ago. This line is neither yours, nor anyone else's - this line, these children, this whole world, belong to the Father. Now the Father is still the Father, so He would still explain with Love.

OK children, to such co-operative children, and to such staunch devotee children .. what does everyone say on the path of devotion, ‘there is attainment by worshiping only One, but there is confusion by worshiping many.’ What does the Father say - even if you worship, worship only One; what will happen if you worship many? What would happen? What will happen? You will go astray. If you make your booking for many places - ‘let us sit in any train which leaves at any time’ - if you are sitting after booking in many trains, going there, going elsewhere, doing that too, doing the other too, then what will happen? What will happen? Suppose you have booked in10 trains, you go to 10 places, but not a single one is lasting - then what will happen? You will not get even one out of 10 (permanently). You should belong to only One .. and when those who have True Knowledge know the truth, then they should also know that ‘the Father is coming, that I am Meeting with the Father’ - even after that some will wander here and there, they will book in many places, they will come here too, and they will go there too; then they will go to those deities, then to another, they will worship everyone .. *to honour everyone, to give them respect and regard is a different matter, but you must belong to One - whether it is Devotion, or Knowledge, to belong to One Father is a sign of true Love.*

Does everyone have true Love for the Father? Do you? Do you? Then it should emerge from everyone’s heart – ‘my Baba has come!’ You voice is very low. [My Baba has come!] ‘He has come .. to my city, to my village; He has come in my lane, in my house! My Baba has come!’ And which slogan will change in the future - for all of you? Because the time which had to come has also come, has it not? Father Brahma is also going to be here by taking his next birth, you have to welcome him too, do you not? Have you to welcome him? But in order to welcome him your heart has to be very pure. Everyone will be happy to meet him, everyone will understand that ‘he has to come’, but there is a condition to welcome him. Everyone can welcome Me with an open heart, because I am Incorporeal - everyone is welcome. But Father Brahma is a World Emperor! For him .. you may think, if not for the Father (Shiva), then you have to change for Father Brahma. You have to change, to see him; you have to change, to meet him. *The destination is the same, and this is why what has the Father been telling you again and again? Continue moving ahead by placing your step over the steps of Father Brahma.* Did you understand what is the meaning of this? Because the one who will place one’s step over his steps can ‘kiss’ his feet (touch his feet indirectly).

Look, Devotion is being performed all over the world - it is taking place, is it not? Every child - or a kumari wishes that she should have a son like Shri Krishna, that she should have a (male) friend or a companion like Shri Krishna .. everyone wishes in this way on the path of devotion. But you children are now receiving that fortune. You must accept (this fortune), you must definitely accept it - you have an open chance. *Remain pure in your thoughts, words and deeds; purify your vision completely.* Everyone will feel the rush for the Meeting (with the Father), but only those who have the ‘Comforter of Hearts’ within their hearts will be able to reach - because the ‘Comforter of Hearts’ will perform the task of enabling you to Meet Him, would He not! When the ‘Comforter of Hearts’ is sitting within your heart, only then will He enable you to Meet Him. So, is your heart pure? Is it pure? *Because the Father resides in a pure heart, so you have to check your heart.* Many children .. there are many such children who display a lot of canniness and craftiness. The Father does not require duplicates, he does not require those who are double-faced, with something inside them, and something else outside them. The Father requires only those who are exactly outside, what they are actually inside. To the extent that your heart is pure, to that extent that should appear on your face. So, all of you are welcome in the Company of the Father, because most of you will certainly go up to the semi Golden Age (Silver Age), will you not? Some of you will come from 1:1:1, but before 1:1:1, you will be taken to the Golden Age now (through your intellects). So, are all of you ready? You are ready, are you not? You have to move along by holding the Father’s Finger.

OK children, to every child, to all the children of the whole Brahmin Family, to the children who are sitting within the Father’s Heart - BapDada’s Remembrance and Love .. and you have to think within your heart - ‘Baba, may I always be with You, may I never go far away from You.’ *Do not make small demands - let them be great; no work of anyone, whose Companion is the Father, can ever stall!*
OK children, now you can celebrate a Meeting with your Father Brahma.

(while Meeting with the main servers)
You have done very good Service .. congratulations to everyone for your Service .. and also to those children who have been running around a great deal (for this Service). They should also stand up, those who have done Service with a true heart .. OK, everyone has done! OK, those children who have worked very hard day and night, who have done Service, who have given the Father's message from house to house, who have given the Father's introduction with zeal and enthusiasm - even if they are not standing here, whether they are here or wherever they may be sitting - accept My Remembrance and Love. The Father has filled your aprons with Remembrance and Love. And to the children who have used their body, mind and wealth in every way - multi-million-fold Remembrance and Love to those children. Body, mind and wealth - the Father is very happy with those who have used all three selflessly.

OK children, we will Meet again ..

OK, to those who are sitting secretly, to those who have come for checking (the Father), and also to those children who have come to create obstacles - extremely Sweet Remembrance and Love to those children as well. You too have climbed the Father’s Heart, have you not? Because you have still Remembered the Father! All of you say, do you not - ‘this is not right, this is not good.’ Look, ever since this program was being discussed, ever since there has been a discussion of Meeting the Father, the children have done Service, and the other children have made plans to stop it - both the plans went together, did they not? But both Remembered only the Father. So, you too Remembered the Father, and they too Remembered the Father! So, Remembrance and Love from the Heart to those children as well.
*And the time which they have wasted so far, the account of wasteful thoughts which they have accumulated, even if they do not accept the Father, but they should definitely make their efforts - because there is no loss for the Father in this, there is no loss for the Father’s children; those who think wastefully, those who create obstacles, will be at loss.*
The proverb is correct - ‘Whoever does, will receive’, ‘Whoever does the work, will receive the fruit of same’ .. not just one-fold, but a thousand-fold will be received; if not today, then it will be received tomorrow - and then they will also remember, ‘Oh, this is the retribution for that sinful action!’ But what is the use of repenting at that time? The game is over! So, Remembrance and Love to every child. The Father will always show the right path to the children. OK children? We will Meet again ..

destroy old world
Vishnu Party

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

शिवबाबा की वाणी
09.04.2023 - (पानीपत, हरियाणा)

"मीठे बच्चे .. जाते-जाते किसको क्या चाहिए? बाप हाजिर है, जिसको जो वरदान चाहिए संकल्प करें! आज बाप ‘तथास्तु’ बोलते हैं! सिर्फ यह सोचना है, कि मेरा किस वरदान में फायदा है, क्योंकि बाप कौड़ी नहीं, हीरे लुटाने आए हैं। तो आपकी झोली में टिकेंगे हीरे!"

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5MMKYy5_N8

अच्छा .. किसके ‘सरकार’ आए हैं? ‘मेरे सरकार’ आए हैं! किसके? ‘मेरे’! आप बच्चे ‘मेरे सरकार’ हो! क्यों ‘सरकार’ हो? साथ परमधाम में रहते हैं; जब नीचे आते हैं, तो ऊपर से बाप को बुलाते हैं - तो ‘सरकार’ कौन हुए? कौन हुए? जहाँ-जहाँ बच्चे चलते हैं, बाप वहाँ चलते हैं - तो ‘सरकार’ कौन हुए? *आप सब ‘सरकार’ हैं। आप सब ‘मेरे सरकार’ हैं - आप सब बाप की दिल पर बैठने वाले बादशाह हैं, राजा हैं! आप बुलाएं, और बाप नहीं आए, ऐसा हो नहीं सकता!* तो बच्चों, आज आप सबका सेवाधारी आपके बीच में आया है। सच्चा सेवाधारी है - सच्चा! सच बतला कर, सबको ऊँचा उठाए, सबको पूरे विश्व की बादशाही देके, आप सबको समर्पित करके, अकेला परमधाम में बैठने वाला, अकेला ‘मैं’ हूँ। आप सबको खुश देखकर, सबसे ज्यादा खुशी में नाचने वाला एक बाप है - तो सही ‘सरकार’ तो आप हैं। बाप तो सर्विसेबल है, सदा बच्चों की सेवा में हाजिर है!

अच्छा! ‘समय’ - *आज फिर समय का इशारा देने आए हैं। समय आ गया है ‘परिवर्तन’ का। कल कुछ भी हो सकता है!* क्या सभी को याद है? लंबी-लंबी यात्राएं बनाके तो बैठे हैं - पर क्या आपके पुण्य के खाते कितने जमा हैं, ये याद हैं? *सभी तैयारी करें, क्योंकि आज का जो दिन है ना, आप सब को फिर से याद आएगा, कि ‘हमें सुख-शांति, प्रेम देने वाला तो आया था, पर हम पहचान नहीं पाए!’* आज समय है, बाप आए हैं झोली भरने के लिए। आज का अगर समय गँवाया तो पूरे 5000 साल का समय गँवाया। इतने ऊँचे पद की प्राप्ति गँवाई। आज का दिन हर एक के लिए भाग्य का दिन है। आज बाप हर एक बच्चे को, मनचाहा वरदान देने आया है - आपको। बच्चे क्या सोचते होंगे – ‘बाबा आजकल वरदानों की बौछार बहुत कर रहे हैं।’ है ना? और पूरी भी कर रहे हैं, अधूरी कोई नहीं बचे हैं। क्यों? क्यों? क्यों? बोलते हैं ना - जाते-जाते किसको क्या चाहिए? *बाप हाजिर है, जिसको जो वरदान चाहिए - संकल्प करें! आज बाप ‘तथास्तु’ बोलते हैं - जिसको जो वरदान चाहिए! सिर्फ यह सोचना है, कि मेरा किस वरदान में फायदा है, क्योंकि बाप कौड़ी नहीं, हीरे लुटाने आए हैं। तो आपकी झोली में टिकेंगे हीरे!*

तो सभी हर एक बच्चा याद रखना आज का दिन वरदानी दिन है। आज का दिन भाग्य खोलने का दिन है। आज का दिन भाग्य को चमकाने का दिन है। अगर आज के दिन भाग्य नहीं चमका, तो कोई दिन भाग्य नहीं चमकेगा। आज आप सब ‘अपनेपन रूपी दर्पण’ को साफ करें, एकदम साफ - जो आप उसमें डाले वो बैठ जाए। आज से हर एक संकल्प करके जाएंगे - हर किसी को, हर किसी को, प्रेम से, प्यार से, बात करनी है, किसी को दुख नहीं देना है। *एक वाणी में इतनी पावर है, कि आप पूरे विश्व का मन जीत सकते हैं। आपकी वाणी हर किसी के दिल पे राज्य करने का आधार है।* आपके शब्दों में दिव्यता हो, आपकी वाणी में अलौकिकता हो। आपकी वाणी इतनी पावरफुल हो कि जो भी देखे, कहे - ‘वाह, इनको कौन पढ़ाते हैं? कौन मिला है इनको?’

अच्छा बच्चों, ऐसे बाप के दिल में बैठने वाले, बाप की ‘सरकार’ को बड़ा मीठा याद-प्यार। जो आए हैं, उनको भी कई गुणा; और जो नहीं आए हैं, उनको भी कई गुणा। चाहे वो यहाँ बैठे हैं, बाप से मिल रहे हैं, बाप को देख रहे हैं, चाहे वो कहाँ भी बैठे हैं। *पर समय नजदीक है, हर एक बच्चा याद रखे।*
चलें ..? ब्रह्मा बाप के पास आप तो हैं ही, पर वो आपके पास आ रहे हैं। ऐसा पिता कहाँ भी मिलने वाला नहीं है!

जिन बच्चों ने रात-दिन जागकर सेवाएं की हैं ना, उन पर बाप फिदा है। उनको दिल से, जिगर से, झोलियाँ भर-भर के याद-प्यार स्वीकार हो। यह नहीं सोचना बाबा हमें नहीं देखता। एक-एक बच्चों के ऊपर बाप की दृष्टि है। जिन्होंने इतनी लगन से सेवा की है, जिन्होंने हर बोल में, हर कर्म में ‘बाबा, बाबा, बाबा’ - जो इतने समय से बाप की सेवा में हाजिर हैं, उन बच्चों को गले लगाकर याद-प्यार। वरदानी हाथ सिर पर रखके याद-प्यार। पूरे विश्व की तरफ से याद-प्यार। तीनों लोकों की तरफ से याद-प्यार। वो बाप के दिल के करीबी बच्चे हैं। जो यहाँ पर बैठके सुन रहे हैं, और जो यहाँ पर नहीं पहुँच पाए उनको भी याद-प्यार। *कोई यह नहीं सोचे बाबा नहीं देखता, एक-एक बच्चे के ऊपर बाप की दृष्टि है - सभी को याद-प्यार।* यह ही कमाल है आप में और हम में, कि आप बच्चे इतना ही देख पाएंगे, जितना आपकी आंखों की रेंज (range) होगी, और अपन उतना देख पाते हैं - कितना? जितना आप अपने - ना आदि, ना मध्य, ना अंतकाल में देख सकते हैं, उतना बाप देखते हैं! *इसलिए हर एक बच्चे को बड़ा मीठा-मीठा याद-प्यार!*
फिर मिलेंगे ..

Zorba the Greek

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

Versions of Shiv Baba
09.04.2023 - (Panipat, Haryana)

"Sweet children .. It is said – ‘who would require anything while leaving?’ The Father is present, whoever desires any Blessing – just emerge that thought! Today, the Father says ‘so be it’ (OM, Amen, Amin) – to whichever Blessing you desire to have! You just have to think, which Blessing would benefit me the most, because the Father has come to distribute Diamonds, not empty shells. So, only Diamonds will remain in your apron!"

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5MMKYy5_N8

OK .. Whose ‘Governors’ have come? ‘My Governors’ have come! Whose? ‘Mine’! You children are ‘My Governors’! How are you ‘My Governors’? You live along with Me in the Supreme Abode (Soul World); when you come down here, then you invoke the Father who is up above – so, who are the ‘Governors’? Who are they? The Father goes wherever the children go – so, who are the ‘Governors’? *ALL of you are the ‘Governors’! All of you are ‘My Governors’ – all of you are the Emperors, the Sovereigns who sit within the Father’s Heart! It can never be that you invoke Him and the Father does not come!* So children, today the (Spiritual) Servant of all of you has come within your midst. He is the True Servant – TRUE! I tell you the Truth, uplift everyone, give everyone the Sovereignty of the whole world, and after surrendering (everything) to all of you, I am the One who sits alone in the Supreme Abode (Soul World). The One who dances in (Spiritual) Happiness the most is the Father, seeing all of you Happy – so, all of you are the real ‘Governors’. The Father is just Serviceable, He is always present in the (Spiritual) Service of the children!

OK! ‘Time’ - *today, the Father has come to give you the ‘signal of time’, once again. The time for ‘transformation’ has arrived. Anything can take place tomorrow!* Does everyone remember? You are sitting here after having made many long pilgrimages - but do you remember how much you have accumulated in your account of charity? *Everyone should make preparations, because today is the day when all of you will once again remember that ‘the one who gave us Happiness, Peace and Love had indeed come, but we could not ReCognize Him!’* Today is the time, when the Father has come to fill your aprons. If you waste your time today, then you would have wasted the time of the entire 5000 years (of the Cycle). You would have lost the attainment of such an elevated status. Today is the ‘day of fortune’ for each one of you. Today, the Father has come to give every child the desired Blessing – for you. What do the children think – ‘nowadays Baba is showering a lot of Blessings.’ Is it not? And He also accomplishes them, none are left unaccomplished. Why? Why? Why? It is said – ‘who would require anything while leaving?’ *The Father is present, whoever desires any Blessing – just emerge that thought! Today, the Father says ‘so be it’ (OM, Amen, Amin) – to whichever Blessing you desire to have! You just have to think, which Blessing would benefit me the most, because the Father has come to distribute Diamonds, not empty shells. So, only Diamonds will remain in your apron!*

So all of you, each and every child, should remember that today is the day of Blessings. Today is the day to open your fortune. Today is the day to brighten your fortune. If your fortune does not brighten today, then your fortune will not be bright on any other day. Today, all of you should clean the ‘mirror in the form of my-ness’, completely - whatever you put in should remain within. From today onwards, everyone should leave after making a resolution – ‘I must speak with everyone, with each one, with affection and with love, and I should not hurt anyone.’ *There is so much power in one word, that you can win the hearts of the whole world. Your speech is the basis of ruling over everyone's heart.* Let there be Divinity in your words, and let there be Spirituality in your speech. May your speech be so powerful that whoever sees you, says – ‘wow, who is teaching them? Whom have they got?’

OK children, extremely sweet Remembrance and Love to those who are sitting within the Father’s Heart, to the ‘Governors’ of the Father - many times more to those who have come, and also many times more to those who have not come – whether they are sitting here, Meeting the Father and watching the Father, or wherever they may be sitting. *But every child should remember that the time (of destruction, or transformation) is now very close!*
May I leave ..? You are always with Father Brahma anyway, but he is coming to Meet you. You will not get such a (‘Alokik’) Father anywhere!

The Father is pleased with the children who have been awake day and night doing Service. Their aprons are being abundantly filled with Remembrance and Love from the Heart which they should accept lovingly. Do not ever think that Baba is not seeing you. The Father’s vision is upon each and every child. Those who have performed Service with so much deep Love, who have been saying ‘Baba, Baba, Baba’ in every word and in every deed, who have been present in the Father's Service for so long - such children are embraced with Remembrance and Love. The Father places His Hand of Blessings over their heads and conveys His Remembrance and Love. Remembrance and Love to them on behalf of the whole world. Remembrance and Love to them on behalf of all the Three Worlds. Such children are close to the Father’s Heart. Remembrance and Love to those who are sitting here and listening; and also to those who have not been able to reach here. *No one should think that Baba does not see, the Father’s vision is on each and every child – Remembrance and Love to everyone.* This is the wonder between you and Me, that you children are able to see only that which is within the range of your eyes, and I am able to see that much – how much? As much as you are unable to see either your beginning, or your middle, or your end (accurately), the Father is able to see all that (accurately)! *Therefore, extremely sweet Remembrance and Love to each and every child!*

We will Meet again ..

destroy old world
Vishnu Party

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

शिवबाबा की वाणी
23.04.2023 - भुवनेश्वर (उड़ीसा)

[ देवकी मैय्या द्वारा – जगदम्बा, भारत-माता, शिव-शक्ति, महाकाली - वही ओम राधे, मातेश्वरी, सरस्वती मम्मा की आत्मा - (जिनका एक और जन्म अमीर परिवार में हुआ था - १९६५ के बाद, और इस जन्म के पहले) - जो सबसे पहले सतयुग का पहला राजकुमार श्री कृष्ण को जन्म देती है, जो फिर सतयुग का पहला महाराजा श्री नारायण बनता है - फिर २-३ साल के बाद अपना जन्म, सतयुग की पहली राजकुमारी श्री राधा के रूप में, अलग परिवार में लेती है, जो फिर सतयुग की पहली महारानी श्री लक्ष्मी बनती है - और श्री कृष्ण की पालना, अलग (रानी यशोदा व राजा नन्दा) माता और पिता द्वारा होता है! ]

"मीठे बच्चे .. 108 माला के मणके इस धरती पर बिखरे हुए हैं, और वो बाप के पास आ रहे हैं। आप सब में से भी 108 माला के मणके हैं! पर बाबा बोलते हैं - मार्जिन है, 108 माला के मणके का पुरुषार्थ कर सकते हैं!"

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MQGevxWEXk

अच्छा .. आज बाबा अपने बच्चों को उनके ‘आदि रूप’ में देख रहे हैं। ‘आदि रूप’ कौनसा है? ‘आदि रूप’ कौनसा है? .. ‘आदि रूप’ – आत्मा! छोटे-छोटे स्टार सभी चमक रहे हैं। आप अपने आपको आत्मा समझ के बैठे हो - या शरीर समझ के बैठे हो? .. एक सेकंड में अपने ‘आदि रूप’ में आ जाओ। .. ‘आदि’ – आत्मा, जिसको ना शरीर छोड़ने का भय, ना मरने का भय, ना कोई दुख हो - ना कोई पीड़ा। आत्मा - ना कभी मरती है, ना कभी जलती है, ना कभी मिटती है। अपने असली रूप में स्थिर हो जाओ, एक सेकंड में। .. एक सेकंड में इस देह का भान भूल जाओ। ना आप किसी के बच्चे हो, ना आपका कोई बच्चा है, ना कोई संबंध - नहीं! बस, एक आत्मा का संबंध! अपने आपको देखो। आप अपने को शरीर समझ के दुख की पोटली सिर पे रख के चल रहे हैं। *अगर अपने को आत्मा समझेंगे, हर अपने को ‘शिव की शक्ति’ समझेगा, तो उसको कोई दुख-दर्द नहीं है, कोई पीड़ा नहीं है, कोई तकलीफ नहीं है!*

जब अंतिम समय आता है, तो देह का भान भूल जाते हैं ना? भूल जाते हैं! मरना तो सबको है, यह सत्य तो सभी जानते हैं। पर कैसे मरना है? तड़प के? दुख में? पीड़ा में? रोने में? नहीं! *अपने को आत्मा समझ के इस शरीर का त्याग करने में जो सुख है ना, वो इस संसार में - चाहे कोई कितना भी सुख मिले, उसकी तुलना में सब फीका है। ‘अंत मति सो गति’ - जैसी अंतिम की यात्रा होगी, ऐसा ही अगला जन्म निर्भर है। जैसे वर्तमान में कर्म होगा, उसी के आधार पे अगला जन्म निर्भर है।* तो जो अब तक इतने वर्षों से आत्मा का पाठ बाप ने पढ़ाया है, उस पाठ को सबने पक्का कर लिया है? कर लिया है? किया है? किसने-किसने किया है - आत्मा का पाठ पक्का? याद रखना, हाथ उठाने से पहले बाप पेपर जरूर लेगा कि आत्मा का पाठ पक्का हुआ है या नहीं! पक्का किया है? .. नहीं किया है - तो अभी पक्का करो, क्योंकि समय परिवर्तन हो गया है। *यह जो चारों तरफ की शांति है ना, यह एक महा-परिवर्तन का संकेत है। जो अज्ञान की निंद्रा में सोए हैं, उस निंद्रा से जागो। बाप आया है! फिर मत कहना बताया नहीं। समय परिवर्तन के तरफ है – ‘अब नहीं तो कब नहीं!’ ये बाप के अंतिम समय के इशारे हैं!*

हर बारी मिलन मनाते हैं, पर परिवर्तन क्या किया? यह अपने आप का चार्ट रखो, अपने आप की चेकिंग करो - कहाँ किसी को दुख तो नहीं देते हैं? *किसी को दुख दिया, तो दुखी होके मरेंगे। ‘अंत मति सो गति!’* मनसा-वाचा-कर्मणा किसी को दुख दिया, धोखा दिया, तो उस दुख और धोखे के लिए हर कोई तैयार रहना। क्योंकि इस सृष्टि का नियम है – ‘जो दोगे वो लौटके आएगा, उसका रूप कई गुणा आएगा!’ किसी को कुछ देने से पहले, सोच लेना हमने किसको क्या दिया है? अगर किसी को मन के सूक्ष्म भाव से भी दुख दिया, तो वो दुख वापस आएगा ही आएगा। अगर किसी को धोखा दिया, तो वो धोखा भी कई गुणा रूप धारण करके आएगा। धोखा किसी भी प्रकार में! .. अगर सबने एक दो के प्रति और बाप के प्रति वफादारी, इमानदारी दिखाई, तो उसकी सेफ्टी की गॅरंटी बाप लेता है। इसलिए हर एक बच्चा अपने आप की चेकिंग करें।

*बाह्यमुखता में नहीं आवे, अंतरमुखता की गुफा में बैठ जाओ। अपना अनुमान नहीं लगाओ कि बाप आया है या नहीं आया है - अपनी तपस्या में अपना समय बिताओ।* तपस्या में समय नहीं बिताके इधर-उधर भटकेंगे तो क्या होगा? द्वापर युग में उनका पार्ट ऐसे ही रहेगा, जैसे एक ‘बुद्धू राजा’ वजीर के सहारे चलता हो। अगर बात-बात में आपका मन, आपका मन पे - मानो किसी ने कहा, ‘अच्छा, वहाँ बाप आते हैं’ - तो आपने मान लिया, ‘अच्छा, बाप आते हैं।’ किसने फिर कहा, ‘नहीं आते’ - तो भी आपने मान लिया, ‘अच्छा, नहीं आते।’ यह निशानी ‘मूर्ख राजा’ की है। आप बच्चे कौनसे राजा हो? कौन से राजा हो? ऐसे राजा, कि आपको किसी वजीर की जरूरत ही ना पड़े। ऐसे राजा, कि आपको किसी सलाहकार की जरूरत ही ना पड़े - ऐसे राजा बनना है। अपने अनुभव के आधार पे उठना है। आपको बाप से प्यार है ना? प्यार की निशानी क्या होती है? प्रेम में एक खुशबू होती है। जिनको बाप से प्यार होता है, उस प्यार की खुशबू भी होती है।

*जिन्होंने सच्चे दिल से बाप को अपना जीवन दिया है, सच्चे दिल से प्यार किया है, उस प्यार की खुशबू होती है। उस खुशबू में खींचे हुए बाप के पास चले आते हैं - किसी के कहने से नहीं चलते!* आज उसने कहा, ‘हाँ, है’ - तो माना, ‘हाँ, है।’ कल उसने बोला, ‘नहीं-नहीं, धोखा हो गया था, नहीं है’ - तो आपने भी बोला, ‘हाँ, नहीं है।’ तो आप किसके बच्चे हो? मनुष्य आत्मा के, या परमात्मा के? किसके बच्चे हो? [परमात्मा के] *परमात्मा के बच्चे हो! और अपने पिता की पहचान आपको ही नहीं होगी, तो कैसे बच्चे हो? हर एक अपनी चेकिंग करो। हर एक बच्चा अपने-अपने पुरुषार्थ की भी चेकिंग करो, प्रेम की भी चेकिंग करो - मेरा प्यार बाप से कितना है? क्योंकि बाप को चेकिंग करने में अपना समय गँवाया, तो पूरा जीवन व्यर्थ गँवा दिया। चेकिंग करनी है, तो स्वयं की करो।* चेकिंग करनी है, तो अपने आपकी करो कि मुझे बाप से प्यार कितना है, प्रेम की परसेंटेज कितनी है? मैं श्रीमत का पालन कितना परसेंटेज में करता हूँ? मुझ में परिवर्तन कितना परसेंट आया है? अगर चेकिंग करनी है, तो अपनी करो। बाप की चेकिंग करेंगे तो कई बार औंधे मुँह गिरेंगे, और उठने में आपको समय बहुत लगेगा। *हर कोई, और वो भी बच्चे हैं - मानते हैं, ‘मेरा बाबा आ रहा है’, पर अभिमान स्वीकार करने नहीं देता! अभिमान बाप को स्वीकार करने में बहुत बड़ी बाधा है।*

अभीमान कौनसा? क्या सोचते हैं बच्चे, कि ‘हम तो बाप को अपने अनुसार चलाते थे ना - बाप हमें बिना बताए कैसे जा सकता है?’ तो बाबा क्या कहते हैं? इस सृष्टि में परिवर्तन करने के लिए बाप को आप की आवश्यकता, आपकी सोच की, सलाह की आवश्यकता नहीं है! क्योंकि एक बच्चे से सलाह लिया, दूसरे से नहीं लिया, तो विघ्न बढ़ता है ना। *बाप को मालूम है बाप को क्या करना है, किस टाइम कहाँ जाना है, किस टाइम कौनसा परिवर्तन करना है, किस टाइम किसका शरीर धारण करना है, किसका छोड़ना है, किसको कहाँ कौनसा साक्षात्कार कराना है, किसको कैसे चलाना है - यह बाप का कार्य है, बच्चों का कार्य नहीं है। यह बाप का कर्तव्य है। बच्चों का कर्तव्य है - अपने मन-वचन-कर्म से बाप के सहयोगी बने, बाप के साथी बने। अपने मन-वचन-कर्म की पवित्रता से इस विश्व परिवर्तन के कार्य में बाप का साथी बनके आगे बढ़े - यह आपका कार्य है।* बच्चे कहते हैं – ‘बाबा, क्या हमारे एक के करने से हो जाएगा?’ बाबा कहते हैं – बच्चे, आप अपना संकल्प दृढ़ रखो, दूसरों से कैसे करवाना है वो बाप को मालूम है। इसीलिए हर एक बच्चा समय वेस्ट नहीं करे। समय बहुत कीमती है, आपकी एक-एक सेकंड बीत रही है। फिर बाप को ढूँढते फिरना – ‘कहाँ गया मेरा बाबा?’

जिसने अपने आपको अभी परिवर्तन नहीं किया तो वो छूट जाएगा - 108 की माला का मणके से बाहर निकल जाएगा। *मार्जिन है, 108 माला का दाना बनने की मार्जिन है - अभी भी है! बनना है? बनना है, तो परिवर्तन करना है। जो बनेगा वो अंतिम यात्रा तक बाप के साथ रहेगा; और जो नहीं बनेगा वो डायरेक्ट बाप से परमधाम में मिले - सूक्ष्म वतन में हिसाब-किताब कंप्लीट करके!* इसीलिए हर एक बच्चा अपनी चेकिंग करो। 108 माला के मणके कभी धर्मराज-पुरी में धर्मराज की सजाएं नहीं खाएंगे। 108 माला के मणके कभी धर्मराज की आँख नहीं देखेंगे - आँख नहीं देखेंगे! धर्मराज उनको सैल्यूट करेगा। *108 माला के मणके इस धरती पर बिखरे हुए हैं, और वो बाप के पास आ रहे हैं। आप सब में से भी 108 माला के मणके हैं! पर बाबा बोलते हैं - मार्जिन है, 108 माला के मणके का पुरुषार्थ कर सकते हैं!* कोई यह नहीं सोचना कि 108 की माला के मणके तो बड़े-बड़े महारथी होंगे, बड़ी-बड़ी दीदियाँ जो बड़े-बड़े सेवा केंद्र संभालती हैं, वो 108 की माला के मणके होंगे। कोई यह नहीं सोचना - परमधाम में जो पहले, जो मधुबन में पहली सीट बुक करके बैठते थे, वो 108 के मणके होंगे; या जो बाप को स्टेज पे गुलदस्ता देने पहुँचते थे, वो 108 की माला के मणके होंगे। सबसे पहले पूरे ब्राह्मण परिवार अपने मन से यह वहम निकाल देना, क्योंकि जो लिस्ट आपने बनाई है वो लिस्ट व्यर्थ जा सकती है। असली लिस्ट बाप के पास है! पर मार्जिन के साथ है कि ड्रामा का परिवर्तन का जो ताला है वो खुला है, खजाने की चाबी खुली है। जितना बच्चे ले सकते हो, जितना मर्जी लूट सकते हो, जितना मर्जी ज्ञान रत्नों से झोली भरके 108 की माला का मणका बन सकते हो, मार्जिन है!

अगर यह सोचा, ‘जो मिलेगा देखा जाएगा, जो होगा देखा जाएगा, जिस माला में बाप को डालना है डाल देगा।’ अगर यह बाप को कहना चाहते हैं तो भी कोई बात नहीं, बाप के पास ऑफर की कमी नहीं है - बहुत हैं। जो कहते हैं – ‘हम तो नहीं बदलेंगे, हम तो जैसे हैं वैसे ही रहेंगे।’ तो फिर बाप कहेगा - ठीक है! तो बाप भी क्या कहेगा? बच्चों .. क्या कहावत है, ‘सोने की थाली पे लात मारना!’ ऐसे नहीं बनना - मार्जिन है! .. देहभान को खत्म करो। *थोड़ा ज्ञान मिला तो यह नहीं सोचो – ‘मैं बहुत बड़ा ज्ञानी हूँ, पुराने ते पुराना ज्ञानी हूँ!’ बाप तो कितना पुराना है - नहीं कहा ना - मैं बहुत पुराना ज्ञानी हूँ। एक चम्मच ज्ञान लेकर के अभिमान की सीट पर नहीं चढ़ना है, अपनी चेकिंग करनी है।*

अच्छा, ऐसे बाप के इस महापरिवर्तन में, बाप के साथ कदम से कदम मिलाकर चलने वाले बच्चों को, बाप के आदि बच्चों को, सृष्टि परिवर्तन करने में बड़े से बड़े सहयोगी बच्चों को, दिलाराम बाप-दादा का याद-प्यार!

सदा खुश रहना है! यह नहीं सोचना, ‘बाबा, कम आए हैं।’ भल कम आए हैं, पर आज बाप का मैसेज पूरे विश्व के कोने-कोने में पहुँच जाएगा। समय कम है - परिवर्तन हो चुका है! *इस शांति को ‘शांति’ का नाम नहीं देना, बहुत जोर से तूफान का संकेत आ रहा है! हर एक बच्चा पुरुषार्थ के बल से अपना-अपना ध्यान रखना। पुरुषार्थ के बल से बाप भी हर किसी का ध्यान रखेगा – ‘नंबरवार पुरुषार्थ अनुसार’!*

(उड़ीसा के सभी बच्चों की तरफ से बाबा को गुलदस्ता भेंट किया गया)
उड़ीसा नहीं, परमधाम निवासी हैं सभी। कहाँ के रहने वाले हैं? पहली बार नहीं, हर कल्प आ चुके हैं, और हर कल्प आएंगे भी। यह मैसेज सबको पहुँचाना है - ठीक है? कल्याण हो, सभी का कल्याण हो! सभी बाप के साथ रहे, समीप रहे!

Zorba the Greek

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

Versions of Shiv Baba
23.04.2023 - (Bhubaneswar, Odisha)

[ Spoken THROUGH Divine Mother Devaki - ‘JagadAmba’, ‘Bharat-Mata’, ‘Shiv-Shakti’, ‘MahaKali’ - SAME soul of Om Radhe, ‘Mateshwari’, Saraswati Mama (who had taken one more birth in an affluent family, between 1965 and the present birth) – who first gives birth to the first Prince of Golden Age, Shri Krishna, who then becomes the first Emperor of Golden Age, Shri Narayan - and then takes her own birth in a different family, 2 to 3 years later, as the first Princess of Golden Age, Shri Radha, who then becomes the first Empress of Golden Age, Shri Lakshmi - and the sustenance of Shri Krishna takes place through a DIFFERENT set of parents (Queen Yashoda & King Nanda)! ]

"Sweet children .. the beads of the ‘Rosary of 108’ are scattered all over this earth, and they are coming to the Father. Among you too, there are the beads of the ‘Rosary of 108’! But Baba says – there is (still) a margin, you can (still) make efforts to become a bead of the ‘Rosary of 108’!"

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MQGevxWEXk

OK .. Today, Baba is seeing His children in their ‘original form’. Which is your ‘original form’? Which is your ‘original form’? .. ‘Original form’ – soul! All the little ‘Stars’ are twinkling. Are you sitting here considering yourself to be a soul – or are you sitting here considering yourself to be a body? .. Come in your ‘original form’ within one second. .. ‘Original’ – soul, who has no fear of leaving the body, no fear of death, no sorrow - no affliction. A soul – who never dies, who never burns, who never fades away. Remain stable in your true form (of a soul) within one second. .. Forget the consciousness of this body within one second. Neither are you anyone's child, nor do you have any child, nor any relationship - none! Just the awareness of being a soul – that’s all! Look at your self. You are walking with a ‘bundle’ of sorrow on your head while considering yourself to be a body. *If you consider yourself to be a soul, if everyone considers yourself to be a ‘Shakti of Shiva’, then you have no pain or sorrow, no affliction, no distress!*

When the final moment comes, you forget the consciousness of the body, do you not? You do forget! Everyone has to die; everyone knows this truth. But how must you die? While groaning? While in sorrow? While in pain? While crying? No! *No matter how much happiness you may experience in this world, all that pales in comparison to the happiness that is experienced in leaving this body while considering yourself to be a soul! ‘Your final thoughts will lead you to your destination’ – your next birth is dependent on your final journey. Your next birth depends on your actions performed in the present.* So, have all of you made the lesson about the soul firm - which the Father taught you until now for so many years? Have you done that? Have you? Who all have done this – is the lesson of the soul firm? Before raising your hand, remember that the Father will definitely take your test paper whether the lesson of the soul is firm or not! Have you made this firm? .. You have not – so, make this firm now, because the time has changed. *This peace which now appears everywhere is a sign of a great transformation (that is about to occur). Those who are sleeping in the sleep of ignorance, should wake up from their slumber. The Father has come! Then you should not say that you were not told. Time is now in the process of transformation – ‘If not now, then never!’ These are the Father’s signals of the final moments!*

You celebrate a Meeting in every turn, but what transformation have you made? Keep this chart of yourself, check your own self – ‘am I causing sorrow to anyone?’ *If you cause sorrow to anyone, then you will die in sorrow. ‘Your final thoughts will lead you to your destination!’* If you have caused sorrow to anyone, or deceived anyone, through your thoughts, words, or deeds, then everyone should be ready for (the return of) that sorrow and deception. Because it is the Law of this universe that – ‘whatever you give will come back, its form will return manifold!’ Before giving anything to anyone, think ‘what am I giving to someone?’ If you have caused sorrow to someone, even with a subtle sense within your mind, then that sorrow will definitely return to you. If you have deceived anyone, then that deception will also return manifold in many forms. The deception may be in any form! .. If everyone interacts with loyalty and honesty towards one another, and towards the Father, then the Father takes the guarantee for his/her safety. This is why, every child should carry out one’s own checking.

*Do not get drawn into extroversion, sit in the ‘cave’ of introversion. Do not make presumptions whether the Father has come or not – spend your time in meditation (‘tapasya’).* What will happen if one wanders here and there, instead of spending time in meditation? In the Copper Age, that one’s part will also be similar, just like a ‘foolish king’ who governs with the assistance of a minister (an advisor). If in every matter your mind gets influenced - for example, if someone said, ‘well, the Father comes there’ - then you accept, ‘well, the Father comes there’. Then someone else said, ‘He does not come there’ - then too you accept, ‘okay, He does not come there.’ This is the characteristic of a ‘foolish king’. What kind of sovereigns are you children? What kind of rulers are you? You are such sovereigns who would not require (the advice of) any minister. You are such rulers who would not require any advisor – you have to become such a king. You have to govern on the basis of your own experience. You do have Love for the Father, do you not? What is the sign of Love? There is a certain fragrance in Love. Those who have Love for the Father, also have the fragrance of that Love.

*Those who have surrendered their life to the Father with a true heart, those who Love Him with a true heart, have a fragrance of that Love. They come to the Father by getting attracted to Him with that fragrance (of Love) – they do not go by what anyone says!* Today, if that one says, ‘yes, He is there’ – then you accept, ‘yes, He is there’. Tomorrow, if that one tells you, ‘no-no, I was deceived, He is not there’ – then you too say, ‘yes, He is not there’. So, whose children are you? Are you the children of a human soul, or of the Supreme Soul (God)? Whose children are you? [of the Supreme Soul] *You are the children of the Supreme Soul! And if you, yourselves, do not have the recognition of your own Father, then what type of children are you? Everyone should check their own self. Every child should also check their own efforts, they should also check their Love – ‘how much Love do I have for the Father?’ Because if you waste your time in checking out the Father, then you would waste your entire life. If you have to check, then check your own self.* If you have to check, then carry out your own checking – ‘how much Love do I have for the Father, what is the percentage of my Love for Him? To what percentage do I follow Shrimat? What percentage of transformation has come in me?’ If you have to check, then check your own self. If you keep checking the Father, then you will fall on your face many times, and it will take you a lot of time to get up. *Everyone - and that too, His children understand, ‘my Baba is coming’, but pride does not allow them to accept! Pride is a huge obstacle in accepting the Father.*

Which pride? What do the children think, that ‘we used to interact with the Father according to our own wishes - how can the Father go without telling us?’ So, what does Baba say? The Father does not need you, your way of thinking, or your advice, to bring about transformation in this world! Because, if advice is taken from one child, and not taken from another, then the obstacles would increase, would they not? *The Father knows what He has to do, where He has to go at what time, which transformation has to be carried out at what time, whose body He has to take at what time, whose body He has to leave, whom He has to give which vision and where, how He has to motivate someone – this is the task of the Father, and not the task of the children. This is the function of the Father. The function of the children is to be co-operative with the Father through their thoughts, words and deeds, by becoming the Father's companions. With the purity of your mind, words and deeds, you should move forward by becoming the Father's companions in this task of world transformation - this is your function.* Children say – ‘Baba, will that be possible if only one of us does this?’ Baba says – children, you should maintain your own resolve, the Father knows how to get the same done through others. This is why every child should not waste any time. Time is very precious, every second of yours is passing by. Then you will have to wander around in search of the Father – ‘where has my Baba gone?’

The one who has not transformed the self now will be left behind – that one will slip out from the beads of the ‘Rosary of 108’. *There is a margin, there is a margin to become a bead of the ‘Rosary of 108’ – there is a margin even now! Do you wish to become? If you wish to become, then you have to transform yourself. The ones who become, will remain along with the Father until the final journey; and the ones who will not become will meet the Father directly in the Supreme Abode - after settling their karmic accounts in the Subtle Region!* This is why every child should carry out your own checking. The beads of the ‘Rosary of 108’ will never experience retribution from Dharamraj in Dharamraj-Puri (purgatory). The beads of the ‘Rosary of 108’ will never see the eyes of Dharamraj – they will not see the eyes! Dharamraj will salute them. *The beads of the ‘Rosary of 108’ are scattered all over this earth, and they are coming to the Father. Among you too, there are the beads of the ‘Rosary of 108’! But Baba says – there is (still) a margin, you can (still) make efforts to become a bead of the ‘Rosary of 108’!*
No one should think that the beads of the ‘Rosary of 108’ will be the renowned ‘maharathis’; or that the most senior Dadis who look after the huge Service Centers, they will be the beads of the ‘Rosary of 108’. No one should think that the first ones in the Supreme Abode - those who booked the first seats in Madhuban and who used to sit there, they would be the beads of (the Rosary of) 108; or those who used to come on the stage to give a bouquet to the Father, they would be the beads of the ‘Rosary of 108’. First of all, the entire Brahmin family should remove this misconception from their mind, because the list you have prepared could be in vain. The Father has the real list! But there is still a margin - the lock for transformation of the Drama is open, the key to the treasury is open. The children can take as much as they wish - you can loot as much as you wish, you can fill your apron with ‘Jewels of Knowledge’ as much as you wish, and become a bead of the ‘Rosary of 108’ - there is still a margin!

If you think, ‘I will see what I get, I will see what happens, the Father will place me in whichever Rosary He wishes.’ It does not matter if you wish to say this to the Father, there is no dearth of offers received by the Father - there are many. Those who say, ‘we will not change, we will remain as we are’. Then the Father would say – OK! Then, what would the Father say? Children .. there is a proverb, ‘kick the plate of gold!’ Do not be like this – there is still a margin! .. Finish your body-consciousness. *If you receive a little Knowledge, do not think – ‘I am very knowledgeable, I am the most senior in Knowledge!’ How senior is the Father – He did not say – I am the most senior in Knowledge. Do not take a spoonful of Knowledge and sit on the seat of pride, you should carry out your own checking.*

OK, in this great transformation of the Father, to the children who walk step by step with the Father, to the original children of the Father, to the children who co-operate the most in bringing about world transformation, Remembrance and Love from BapDada, the ‘Comforter of Hearts’!

Always be Happy! Do not think, ‘Baba, only a few have come’. Although only a few have come, today’s message of the Father will reach every corner of the world. The time is short – transformation has taken place! *Do not give this peace the name of ‘peace’, the warning of a storm is coming with great force! Each child should pay attention on one’s own self with the ‘power of effort’. The Father will also take care of everyone with your ‘power of effort’ - ‘number-wise, according to your effort!’*

(Baba was presented with a bouquet on behalf of all the children of Odisha)
Not Odisha, all are residents of the Supreme Abode. Where do you reside? Not for the first time - you have come every Cycle, and will continue to come every Cycle. This message has to be sent to everyone - OK? May there be welfare, may there be welfare for all! Everyone should stay with the Father, should stay close to Him!

destroy old world
Vishnu Party

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

शिवबाबा की वाणी
07.05.2023 - त्र्यंबकेश्वर (नाशिक)

[ देवकी मैय्या द्वारा – जगदम्बा, भारत-माता, शिव-शक्ति, महाकाली - वही ओम राधे, मातेश्वरी, सरस्वती मम्मा की आत्मा - (जिनका एक और जन्म अमीर परिवार में हुआ था - १९६५ के बाद, और इस जन्म के पहले) - जो सबसे पहले सतयुग का पहला राजकुमार श्री कृष्ण को जन्म देती है, जो फिर सतयुग का पहला महाराजा श्री नारायण बनता है - फिर २-३ साल के बाद अपना जन्म, सतयुग की पहली राजकुमारी श्री राधा के रूप में, अलग परिवार में लेती है, जो फिर सतयुग की पहली महारानी श्री लक्ष्मी बनती है - और श्री कृष्ण की पालना, अलग (रानी यशोदा व राजा नन्दा) माता और पिता द्वारा होता है! ]

"मीठे बच्चे .. जब आत्मा रूपी तीसरी आँख खुलती है, तो पूरे विश्व का परिवर्तन होता है। पर जब परमात्मा की तीसरी आँख खुलती है, तो पूरी सृष्टि का परिवर्तन होता है, इस पूरी सृष्टि पर स्वर्ग उतर आता है! क्योंकि तीसरी आँख जब खुलती है, मनोविकारों सहित सृष्टि के पुराने कचड़े का भी विनाश होता है, पुराने शरीरों का भी होता है!"

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPPGMYsshIY

अच्छा .. आज सभी बच्चे पुण्य के स्थान पे बैठे हैं! कौन से स्थान पे बैठे हैं? [पुण्य के] आवाज से बोलो। स्थान का नाम क्या है? [त्र्यंबकेश्वर] त्र्यंबकेश्वर माना क्या? त्र्यंबकेश्वर का मतलब क्या होता है? क्या होता है? त्र्यंबकेश्वर का मतलब क्या होता है? जो त्र्यंबकेश्वर में रहते हैं - वो बताएं उसका मतलब क्या होता है? कौन आए हैं वहाँ से? [३ देवताओं का ईश्वर] तीन देवताओं का ईश्वर! .. और त्र्यंबकेश्वर का मतलब क्या होता है? [त्रिनेत्री - अम्बक माना आँख, जिसकी तीन आँख है] बहुत अच्छा, वेरी गुड! *‘त्रिंबकेश्वर’ - जो ‘त्रिनेत्री’ है। तीन आँख का गायन - कोई सृष्टि से बाहर रहके नहीं है।* इस संसार में उनको ‘त्रिनेत्री’, ‘त्रिकालदर्शी’ – ‘त्रिकालदर्शी’ का मतलब माना क्या? तीनों कालों को जानने वाला। ‘त्रिमूर्ति’ जो तीनों मूर्तियों का रचयिता है।

बच्चे कहते हैं ना, भक्ति मार्ग में - जब शिव की तीसरी आँख खुलती है तो क्या होता है? क्या होता है? तीसरी आँख खुलती है तो क्या होता है? [विनाश होता है] .. विनाश होता है! [परिवर्तन होता है] .. परिवर्तन होता है! सृष्टि परिवर्तन होता है। अच्छा, कैसे परिवर्तन होती है? ‘त्रिनेत्री’ अर्थात .. जब आत्मा अर्थात .. आज शरीर की दो आँखें हैं ना - *जब आत्मा रूपी तीसरी आँख खुलती है, तो पूरे विश्व का परिवर्तन होता है। पर जब परमात्मा की तीसरी आँख खुलती है, तो पूरी सृष्टि का परिवर्तन होता है। और परिवर्तन कैसे होता है? इस पूरी सृष्टि पर स्वर्ग उतर आता है! क्योंकि तीसरी आँख जब खुलती है, मनोविकारों सहित सृष्टि के पुराने कचड़े का भी विनाश होता है, पुराने शरीरों का भी होता है!*

आज पहला .. आपने जितने भी बारह ज्योतिर्लिंगम बनाए हैं, आज पहला मिलन किस में है? पहला मिलन किस में है? [त्र्यंबकेश्वर में] त्र्यंबकेश्वर - मतलब शुरुआत हो गई है! त्र्यंबकेश्वर! तो अभी भी अगर मेरे-तेरे के झमेले में उलझे रहे, तो बाप की अभी .. *अभी सोचना कि बाप के तीसरा नेत्र खुलने का समय आ गया है! तीसरा नेत्र खुलने का समय माना क्या? परिवर्तन का समय आ गया है।* और जब परिवर्तन होता है तो क्या होता है? क्या होता है? सब पुराना खत्म होके नया स्वर्ग आता है! तो सभी अपने आप को चेक करें - कहीं आज भी मेरे और तेरे में तो उलझे नहीं हैं? मेरा घर, मेरा पद, मेरा स्थान – ‘मेरा, मेरा, मेरा’ करके एक दिन सब क्या हो जाएगा?

‘मेरे’ का मतलब क्या होता है? ‘मेरे’ का मतलब कौन बताएगा? ‘मेरे’ का मतलब? [मरा हुआ] ‘मेरे’ का मतलब? [मैला होना] इस दुनिया का ‘मेरा’ का मतलब क्या होता है? ‘मेरा’ मतलब जिसको आप इस संसार में, चाहे कोई व्यक्ति, वस्तु हो, जिसको भी ‘मेरा’ कहते हो वो मिट्टी है। मेरा माना .. *मेरा माना ‘मिट्टी’। अभी तक आप बच्चे मिट्टी में ही खेल रहे हो। जो ‘मेरा, मेरा, मेरा, मेरा’ करते हैं ना, वो किसमें खेलते हैं? ‘मिट्टी’ में! तो क्या करना है? कीचड़ से बाहर आना है ना।* मानो आपका बच्चा मिट्टी में गिर गया, कीचड़ में गिर गया, तो आप क्या करेंगे? उसको उठाएंगे ना? उसको उठाके साफ पानी के नल के नीचे बिठाएंगे। क्यों? क्यों? ताकि सारी मिट्टी साफ हो जाए। और जब किचड़े में गिरते हैं तो बीमारियाँ भी साथ लगती हैं ना? तो बच्चों, बाप आप सब को मिट्टी से उठाए, एकदम साफ बनाने आया है। क्या मिट्टी से बाहर आएंगे? [जी बाबा] आएंगे? कौन-कौन मिट्टी से बाहर आएगा? [बाबा निकालेगा] बाप ने निकाल दिया है, बच्चे नल के नीचे नहीं बैठ रहे हैं - मिट्टी में मजा आ रहा है, मिट्टी में बहुत सुख मिल रहा है!

*यह जो मिट्टी है ना, यह मिट्टी मन को, तन को, सबको मैला करती है।* बाप सबको जानते हैं, सबको मिट्टी ने मैला किया है, पर अभी किसी का नाम नहीं लेंगे। लेकिन *आपको अगर मिट्टी से मुक्त होना है तो उस ‘मैले मेरे’ को ‘शुद्ध मेरे’ में परिवर्तन करो। ‘मेरा तो एक शिवबाबा, दूसरा ना कोई!’ अगर एक मेरा .. ‘मेरा तो एक त्रिमूर्ति बाबा, दूसरा न कोई!’ ‘मेरा एक त्रिकालदर्शी बाबा, दूसरा न कोई!’ अगर यह अपने जीवन में धारण करेंगे, तो जो ‘अशुद्ध मेरा’ है .. ‘मेरा, मेरा, मेरा’ .. तो जो ‘मेरा’ मैला बनाता है ना, उस मैल से मुक्ति हो जाएगी।* यह जो मैल है ना, जन्म-जन्मांतर से मैल चढ़ी हुई है। जो कहते हैं, ‘आत्मा निर्लेप है’ - तो मैल नहीं होनी चाहिए थी ना? तो फिर जो कहते हैं – ‘पाप आत्मा’, ‘पुण्य आत्मा’, ‘महान आत्मा’, ‘श्रेष्ठ आत्मा’ - ऐसे कहते हैं ना? कभी सुना किसी शास्त्र में कि ‘पाप परमात्मा’ या ‘पुण्य परमात्मा’? नहीं सुना। नहीं सुना - तो किसके लिए गायन है? आत्मा के लिए - कि ‘पाप आत्मा’, ‘पुण्य आत्मा’, अर्थात आत्मा ही पाप आत्मा बनती है, और आत्मा ही पुण्य आत्मा बनती है। कभी परमात्मा पुण्य और पाप आत्मा नहीं कहलाता। अगर परमात्मा भी पाप आत्मा बन जावे, तो सभी पाप आत्माओं को पुण्य आत्मा कौन बनावे? तो क्या करना है?

अभी परमात्मा .. परम क्यों कहते हैं? परम का मतलब क्या होता है? परम का मतलब .. परम .. जैसे आप कहते हैं, ‘कितना परम सुख है!’ है ना? ऐसे कहते हैं ना? बाप से मिलने में परम सुख की अनुभूति होती है! तो परम का मतलब क्या होता है? ‘जो सबसे ऊँचा हो, उसको परमात्मा कहते हैं!’ ‘जो सबसे श्रेष्ठ और महान हो, उसको परमात्मा कहते हैं!’ तो परमात्मा ही इस सृष्टि की आत्माओं को धोकर, साफ करके अपने परमधाम में ले जाते हैं! *अभी त्रिमूर्ति, त्रिनेत्री बाबा का समय आ गया है। सभी को परमधाम में ले जाने का समय आ गया है।* आगे की प्लानिंग छोड़ दो – ‘अभी २० वर्ष तक यह प्लानिंग रहेगी’ .. ‘३० वर्ष की प्लानिंग यह रहेगी’।

अच्छा, एक सच्चा ज्ञान सबको है। किस-किस को सच्चा ज्ञान है? कि ‘कल का कोई भरोसा नहीं!’ हाथ उठाओ। यह सच्चा ज्ञान किस-किस को है - कि कल को किसी का कोई भरोसा नहीं! सच्चा ज्ञान है! कड़वा है ना? बहुत कड़वा है। किसी को कहे कि ‘क्या पता कल आप खत्म हो जाओ, या मर जाओ!’ तो कड़वा लगता है ना? कड़वा लगता है। क्यों? क्यों? कड़वा क्यों लगता है? पर यही सच है, जो कड़वा लग रहा है यही सच्चाई है .. कि कल को किसी का भी कोई भरोसा .. कल छोड़ दो, कल नहीं, अभी का, *एक सेकंड के बाद का भरोसा नहीं है, कल तो बहुत दूर की बात है। यह सच्चाई है ना? यह सच्चाई है!*

अच्छी बात .. अगर किसी को कहे कि ‘आपके पास मात्र 2 दिन हैं, आप तीसरे दिन आपका यह देह का त्याग हो जाएगा।’ आपको 2 दिन में क्या-क्या करना है? तो आप सब में से बताओ, कि क्या करेंगे? हाँ, क्या करेंगे? [सब कुछ छोड़कर समाधि में लीन हो जायेंगे] अच्छा, जाने से पहले समाधि में लीन होंगे! .. अच्छा, और क्या करेंगे? [पुण्य कर्म करेंगे] .. पुण्य कर्म करेंगे। 2 दिन में कितने पुण्य कर्म कर सकते हैं? .. और क्या करेंगे? दो दिन आपके पास हैं। [देह भान को भस्म करके, मिट्टी को स्वाहा करेंगे] स्वाहा करेंगे! अच्छा, सब बताओ, कौन करेंगे .. अगर किसके पास मात्र दो दिन है जीने के, आप क्या करेंगे? क्या करेंगे? मानो किसी को 2 मास के बाद इलेक्शन लढ़ने हैं, और उसके पास 2 दिन हैं तो वो क्या करेगा? क्या करेगा? [इलेक्शन लढ़ेंगे] इलेक्शन लढ़ेंगे? दो दिन में? कैसे लढ़ेंगे? इलेक्शन लढ़ने में 2 मास हैं, और जीने के 2 दिन हैं, तो 2 दिन में वो क्या करेगा? क्या करेंगे? [भगवान को याद करेंगे] याद में रहेंगे! [बाबा की याद में बैठेंगे] .. अच्छा, किसी के मुख से यह नहीं निकला – ‘खाएंगे, पिएंगे, मौज करेंगे, खेलेंगे, कूदेंगे!’ ऐसा नहीं निकला ना - क्या निकला?

(अचानक बिजली चली गयी!)
क्या निकला? .. क्या निकला? .. अच्छा, देखो, यह एक उदाहरण है। आवाज पहुँच पा रही है किसी को? क्या करेंगे? [भगवान को याद करेंगे] और क्या करेंगे? क्या करेंगे? अभी प्रैक्टिकल देख लो .. क्या करेंगे? प्रैक्टिकल है ना, बाप ने बोला .. अभी लाइट चली गई, पर आपको पता था लाइट जाएगी? नहीं! नहीं पता था! लाइट जाएगी - नहीं पता था ना?

अच्छा सभी ‘ॐ’ करो बैठके। ‘ॐ’ करो .. ‘ॐ’!
(सभी बच्चों ने ॐ ध्वनि किया)

(साथ-साथ बाबा ने सभी बच्चों को दृष्टि देकर, विदाई ली)!
Zorba the Greek

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

Versions of Shiv Baba
07.05.2023 - (Trimbakeshwar, Nashik)

[ Spoken THROUGH Divine Mother Devaki - ‘JagadAmba’, ‘Bharat-Mata’, ‘Shiv-Shakti’, ‘MahaKali’ - SAME soul of Om Radhe, ‘Mateshwari’, Saraswati Mama (who had taken one more birth in an affluent family, between 1965 and the present birth) – who first gives birth to the first Prince of Golden Age, Shri Krishna, who then becomes the first Emperor of Golden Age, Shri Narayan - and then takes her own birth in a different family, 2 to 3 years later, as the first Princess of Golden Age, Shri Radha, who then becomes the first Empress of Golden Age, Shri Lakshmi - and the sustenance of Shri Krishna takes place through a DIFFERENT set of parents (Queen Yashoda & King Nanda)! ]

"Sweet children .. when the third Eye of the soul opens, then the whole world gets transformed. But when the Third Eye of the Supreme Soul (God) opens, then the whole creation (entire Universe) gets transformed! Because when the third Eye opens, along with psychotic disorders, the old garbage of the world is also destroyed, along with the old (impure) bodies!"

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPPGMYsshIY

OK .. Today, all the children are sitting at a charitable place! In which place are you sitting? [charitable place] Speak a little louder. What is the name of this place? [Trimbakeshwar] What is the meaning of ‘Trimbakeshwar’? What does ‘Trimbakeshwar’ mean? What does it mean? .. What does ‘Trimbakeshwar’ mean? Those who are living in Trimbakeshwar – they should tell the meaning of ‘Trimbakeshwar’. Who all have come from there? [God of the three Deities] God of the three Deities! .. What else does ‘Trimbakeshwar’ mean? [‘Trinetri’ – ‘amba’ means ‘eye’, the One who has three eyes] Very good, that is very good! *‘Trimbakeshwar’ – One who is ‘Trinetri’. The praise of the three eyes – is not of One who exists outside the world.* In this world He is called ‘Trinetri’ (One who has the Third Eye), ‘Trikaldarshi’ (Seer, or Knower of the three aspects of Time) – what is the meaning of ‘Trikaldarshi’? The One who knows the three aspects of Time. ‘Trimurti’ - One who is the Creator of the three Images (subtle bodies of the three subtle Deities, Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar, in the Subtle Region).

On the ‘path of Devotion’ the children say, do they not – ‘what happens when Shiva's Third Eye opens?’ What happens? What happens when His Third Eye opens? [destruction takes place] .. Destruction takes place! [transformation takes place] .. Transformation takes place! World transformation takes place. OK, how does it get transformed? ‘Trinerti’ means, when the soul .. today the body has two eyes, is it not - *when the third Eye of the soul opens, then the whole world gets transformed. But when the Third Eye of the Supreme Soul (God) opens, then the whole creation (entire Universe) gets transformed. And how does such transformation take place? Heaven descends in this whole world! Because when the third Eye opens, along with psychotic disorders, the old garbage of the world is also destroyed, along with the old (impure) bodies!*

Today is the first .. of all the twelve Jyotirlingams which you have made - in which one of them is the first Meeting taking place today? In which one is the first Meeting taking place? [in Trimbakeshwar] In Trimbakeshwar - means it has started! Trimbakeshwar! So, even now if you remain entangled in the mess of ‘mine’ and ‘yours’, then now, the Father's .. *now, understand that the time has come for the Third Eye of the Father to open! What is meant by the time of opening of the Third Eye? The time of transformation has come.* And what happens when transformation takes place? What happens? Everything that is old gets transformed, and the new Heaven comes! So, everyone should check one’s own self – am I still entangled in ‘me’ and ‘you’ even till today? My house, my status, my place – what will happen one day to everything by saying ‘mine, mine, mine’?

What does ‘my’ mean? Who will tell the meaning of ‘my’? What is the meaning of ‘my’? [one who is dead] .. What is the meaning of ‘my’? [to become dirty] .. What is the meaning of ‘mine’ in this world? The meaning of ‘mine’ – anyone or anything in this world whom you call ‘mine’ is ‘mud’ (‘soil’). ‘My’ means .. *‘my’ means ‘mud’! You children are still playing in the ‘mud’ even till now. With what are those who say, ‘my, my, my, my’, playing? With ‘mud’! So, what should you do? You have to come out of this mire, is it not?* Suppose your child falls in the mud, falls in the dirt, then what would you do? You will lift him/her up, would you not? You would lift him/her up and make him/her sit under a tap of clean water. Why? Why? So that he/she gets cleaned from all the mud. And when one falls in the filth, then the diseases also come along with it, do they not? So children, the Father has come to lift all of you up from the ‘soil’ (of body-consciousness) and make you completely clean. Will you come out of this ‘mud’? [yes, Baba] Will you come out? Who all will come out of the ‘mud’? [Baba will take us out] .. The Father has taken you out, but the children are not sitting under the tap – they are still enjoying in the ‘mud’, they are still getting a lot of happiness in the ‘soil’!

*This ‘soil’ - this ‘soil’ makes the mind, the body, and everything else dirty.* The Father knows everyone, everyone has been made dirty by the ‘soil’, but He will not take anyone's name now. But *if you want to be free from this ‘soil’, then transform that ‘dirty mine’ into ‘pure mine’. ‘Mine is only One ShivBaba, and no one else!’ If only One is ‘mine’ .. ‘mine is only One Trimurti Baba, and no one else’, ‘mine is only One Trikaldarshi Baba, and no one else’ - if you imbibe this in your life, then the ‘dirty mine’ .. ‘my, my, my’ - then you will be liberated from that filth of ‘mine’, which makes you dirty.* This ‘dirt’ has accumulated from birth after birth. Those who say, ‘the soul is always free from dirt’ - then there should not have been any ‘dirt’, is it not? Then, those who say – ‘sinful soul’, ‘virtuous soul’, ‘great soul’, ‘elevated soul’ - they say this, do they not? Have you ever heard in any Scripture about ‘sinful Supreme Soul’, or ‘virtuous Supreme Soul’? You have not heard. You have not heard – so, for whom is that praise? For the soul – ‘sinful soul’, ‘virtuous soul’, means it is the soul who becomes a sinful soul, and it is the soul who becomes a virtuous soul. The Supreme Soul (God) is never said to be sinful or virtuous. If the Supreme Soul also becomes a sinful Soul, then who will make all the sinful souls into virtuous souls (once again)? So, what should you do?

Now, the Supreme Soul .. why is He called ‘Supreme’? What is the meaning of ‘Supreme’? The meaning of ‘Supreme’.. ‘Supreme’ .. just as you say, ‘what supreme happiness (bliss)’! Do you not? You do say this, do you not? You experience a feeling of supreme Happiness in Meeting the Father! So, what is the meaning of ‘Supreme’? ‘One who is the Highest among all is called the Supreme Soul!’ ‘One who is the most elevated, and the greatest among all is called the Supreme Soul!’ So, the Supreme Soul (God), Himself, washes and cleans the souls of this world and takes them back to His Supreme Abode (Soul World)! *Now, the time has come for Trimurti, Trinetri Baba! The time has come to take everyone back to the Supreme Abode.* Leave the planning for the future – ‘this planning will continue for 20 years’ .. ‘planning for the next 30 years will be like this’, etc.

OK, everyone has this one true knowledge - who all have this true knowledge – that ‘there is no guarantee for tomorrow!’ Raise your hands. Who all have this true knowledge – that ‘there is no guarantee for anyone for tomorrow!’ This is true knowledge! But this is bitter, is it not? It is very bitter! If anyone is told that ‘who knows whether you will cease to exist tomorrow, or whether you will die (tomorrow)!’ So, they would find this bitter, is it not? They would find this to be bitter! Why? Why? Why does it feel to be bitter? But this is the truth, that which feels bitter is the truth .. that ‘there is no guarantee for anyone for tomorrow’ .. leave alone tomorrow, not tomorrow, even now, *there is no guarantee for even one second later, tomorrow is very far away. This is the truth, is it not? This is the truth!*

A good point .. if you say to someone, ‘you have only 2 days, you will leave this body of yours on the third day, what do you have to do in these 2 days?’ So, from among all of you, say what would you do? Yes, what would you do? [we will leave everything and get absorbed in meditation] OK, you will absorb yourself in mediation before leaving! .. OK, what else would you do? [we will perform charitable deeds] .. You will perform charitable deeds. How many charitable deeds can you perform within 2 days? .. What else would you do? You have only 2 days. [by finishing body-consciousness, we will sacrifice the ‘mud’ (of the body)] You will sacrifice! OK, everyone say, who will do this .. if anyone had only two days to live, what would you do? What would you do? Suppose anyone has to contest an election after 2 months, and he has only 2 days (to live), so what will he/she do? What would he/she do? [they will contest the election] They will contest the election? Within two days? How will he/she contest? There are 2 months to contest the election, and only 2 days to live, so what will he/she do in 2 days? What will they do? [They will remember God] They will remain in His remembrance! [they will sit in Remembrance of Baba] .. OK, it did not emerge from anyone’s mouth – ‘we will eat, drink, have fun, play, leap!’ This did not emerge, did it – what emerged?

(The electric power went out suddenly!)
What emerged? .. What emerged? .. OK, just look, this is an example. Is the sound reaching anyone? What would you do? [we will Remember God] What else would you do? What would you do? You can see this practically now .. what would you do? This is practical, is it not, the Father said .. and now the light has gone out, but did you know that the light would go out? No! You did not know! You did not know that the light would go out, is it not?

OK, everyone sit down and chant ‘OM’. Chant ‘OM’ .. ‘OM’!
(All the children chanted ‘OM’)

(Then, after simultaneously giving ‘dhristi’ to all the children while they chanted ‘OM’, Baba took leave)!
destroy old world
Vishnu Party

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

शिवबाबा की वाणी
28.05.2023 - शिकारीपुर (कर्नाटक)

"मीठे बच्चे .. वर्तमान समय में जितना-जितना बाप के प्रति प्रेम रहेगा, बाप के प्रति रिगार्ड रहेगा, बाप के प्रति सच्चा प्यार रहेगा, उतना-उतना आत्मा में पूरे स्वर्ग का पार्ट इमर्ज होता जाएगा।"

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r7WZsNlQL4

‘ॐ’ .. अच्छा .. आज बाप-दादा ने देखा .. क्या देखा? क्या देखा? आज बाप-दादा ने देखा .. सबके मस्तिष्क पर सभी आत्माओं को देखा। सभी का मस्तिष्क आज बापदादा ने पढ़ा। सबमें क्या लिखा था? किस का इंतजार? बाबा का इंतजार था। .. पर सभी को बाप का इंतजार नहीं था। जिनको बाप से अति प्यार है, स्नेह है, उनको बाप का इंतजार था। और जो भावना से हैं .. उन सभी को बाप के प्यार में कुछ न कुछ इच्छाओं को देखा। बाप है, तो जरूर बच्चे हैं - तो बच्चों की इच्छाएँ भी होंगी। पर इच्छाएँ क्या हैं? क्या हैं इच्छाएँ? सिर्फ लौकिक तक सीमित है - या पूरे विश्व के बारे में सोचते हैं? क्या सोचते हैं? आज हर एक के मस्तिष्क पर बाप क्या देख रहें हैं? कि ये बच्चे कितने नंबर से पास होने वाले हैं? इनका पढ़ाई में ध्यान है या नहीं? इनको बाप की याद आती है? बाप से प्यार है? है? [जी बाबा] कितने परसेंटेज में है? कितना प्यार है? प्यार तो बहुत है। जहाँ पर भी सुना, बाबा आने वाले हैं, तुरंत अपना बैग-बैगेज उठाकर के चले आते हैं। *प्यार तो बहुत है, प्यार में कमी नहीं है - तो किसमें कमी है? किसमें कमी है? ‘परिवर्तन’ में कमी है। प्यार सभी को है। मेजॉरिटी को देखो - अगर भक्तिमार्ग वाले भी आते हैं, तो प्यार में आ रहे हैं।* भल अभी किन्हीं बच्चों को भाषा समझ में नहीं आ रही है, भल बाद में इनको एक्सप्लेन कर के समझाना। फिर भी बैठे हैं - तो किस में? भावना से बैठे हैं। भले भाषा समझ में नहीं आवे, पर प्यार समझ में आएगा, भावना समझ में आएगी। और बाप को क्या चाहिए? क्या चाहिए? [‘भावना’] ‘भावना’!

*आप वतन में आकर बाप से चाहे किसी भी भाषा में बात करें, बाबा उसी भाषा में आपको जवाब देगा, क्योंकि बाप हर एक बच्चे की दिल की भाषा को समझता है, प्यार की भाषा बाप को समझ में आती है।* आपको प्यार है, बाप को प्यार है, तो बाप को तो भाषा समझ में आएगी ना। सतयुग में भाषा का प्रॉब्लेम नहीं आएगा। आएगा? नहीं! क्यों? [एक ही भाषा होगी] क्यों नहीं आएगा? क्योंकि एक ही भाषा होगी, अनेक नहीं होंगी। और सतयुग की भाषा, जो-जो सतयुग में आने वाली आत्माएँ हैं ना, उन सभी आत्माओं में वो भाषा रिकॉर्ड है। आपको मेहनत नहीं करना पड़ेगा कि सतयुग में हम कैसे बोलेंगे, कैसे क्या करेंगे? क्योंकि पूरे 21 जन्मों का जो मेमोरी है, जो फ़ोल्डर है - वो आत्मा में रिकॉर्ड हो चुका है। लेकिन *वर्तमान समय में जितना-जितना बाप के प्रति प्रेम रहेगा, बाप के प्रति रिगार्ड रहेगा, बाप के प्रति सच्चा प्यार रहेगा, उतना-उतना आत्मा में पूरे स्वर्ग का पार्ट इमर्ज होता जाएगा। ऑटोमेटिकली भाषा भी आती जाएगी, पढ़ाई भी आती जाएगी* क्योंकि बाप के पास हर एक आत्मा का क्या है? सबका रिकॉर्ड है। आपमें फीड (भरा) है, पर बटन बाप के पास है। आप जितना बाप को याद करेंगे, उतना ही बाप, पूरे 21 जन्मों का साक्षात्कार का बटन दबाएगा जो कि स्वर्ग में आने वाली हर आत्मा को दिखाई देगा। *अगर अभी भी पुराने स्वभाव, पुराने संस्कार में उलझे रहे, पुरानी दुनिया में उलझे रहे, तो नई दुनिया में जाने वाले - जिनको बाप प्रेम करते हैं और जो बाप को प्रेम करते हैं वो पहला नंबर ले लेंगे।*

अच्छा .. जो सेंटर से प्यारी-प्यारी बच्चियाँ आई हैं देखने के लिए, वो सब ठीक हैं? [ठीक हैं] ठीक हैं! दिल से बोलो - ठीक हैं ना? [जी बाबा] ठीक हैं ना? [हाँ बाबा] सभी ठीक हैं? [जी बाबा] जिनको बाप से प्यार है ना, वो हर बच्चा ठीक रहेगा - मन से भी, और – और, तन से भी। *जिनको नशा होता है ना प्यार का, उनको बीमारी दिखती नहीं है, उनके पाँव में जैसे पहिये लग जाते हैं।* बाद में समझ में आता है कि शरीर में क्या-क्या बीमारी है। पर जहाँ बात बाप से मिलने की आवे, सेवा की आवे, तो बच्चों के पाँव में पहिये लग जाते हैं। बाप से मिलने के लिए दौड़े-दौड़े आते हैं।

अच्छा बच्चों! बाप सदा साथ है, साथ रहेंगे - अब चलने का समय आ गया है, तो साथ-साथ चलेंगे। बाप का वायदा है – *बाप का वायदा है, ‘साथ रहेंगे, साथ परमधाम में चलेंगे’! यह बाप का पक्का वायदा है!* आपका क्या वायदा है? [साथ चलेंगे] आपका क्या वायदा है? [साथ चलेंगे] साथ चलेंगे - या पीछे-पीछे आएंगे? [साथ चलेंगे] साथ ना? कौन साथ-साथ चलने वाले हैं? साथ-साथ चलने वाले? (बच्चों ने हाथ उठाया) साथ-साथ चलने वाले? (कई बच्चों ने हाथ उठाया) साथ चलने वाले हैं! क्योंकि बाप ने तो पक्का वायदा किया है। कौन सा? [साथ लेके जाएंगे] साथ लेके ही जाऊँगा! इस पुरानी दुनिया में किसी को नहीं छोड़ेंगे - क्योंकि दुख होगा ना। अगर थोड़े को लेके जाएं, तो पीछे रहने वाले क्या कहेंगे? [दुखी हो जाएंगे] दुखी हो जाएंगे ना .. दुखी हो जाएंगे! तो फिर पीछे वालों के लिए बाबा वापिस नहीं आएगा, साथ लेके जाएगा। यह बाप का पक्का वायदा है। आपका वायदा है? [जी बाबा] .. है - तो वायदा करो। है? दिल से वायदा करो (बाबा ने सभी बच्चों से रिपीट कराया) – *‘बाबा मैं साथ चलूँगा; और जब तक ये संगमयुग की घड़ियाँ हैं, मैं साथ रहूँगा; चाहे कोई भी पेपर आए, कोई भी बड़े से बड़ा पर्वत सामने आए, पर मैं आपका हाथ कभी नहीं छोड़ूँगा; मैं आपके साथ चलूँगा; मैं आपके साथ रहूँगा’।* पक्का वायदा? [पक्का वायदा!] ..

आज की डेट याद रखना। याद रहेगी? सबको याद रहेगी कि आज के दिन मैंने बाप से कौनसा वायदा किया था! *और यह वायदा अभी का नहीं है, यह वायदा बहुत पुराना वायदा है। यह वायदा जब स्थापना का कार्य शुरू हुआ, यह वायदा तब का वायदा है।* आपको तो याद नहीं होगा, पर बाप को याद है, अच्छे से याद है। ‘आदि .. आदि सो अंत’! आदि में जो वायदा किया था, वो अंत में तो रीपीट जरूर होगा। क्योंकि जब आपने और बाप ने वायदा किया था ना, तब थोड़ेही किसी को मालूम था कि हम दूसरा जन्म ले लेंगे। नहीं ना? आज जो वायदा कर रहे हैं - अब यह अंतिम का वायदा है, कि अंतिम समय में तो बाप डायरेक्ट परमधाम लेके जाएगा।

अच्छा, किसी को डर तो नहीं है ना? [थोड़ा सा है] थोड़ा सा - और सूक्ष्म में! सूक्ष्म में डर लगता है? थोड़ा सा किसको लगता है? लगता सबको है, पर अभी बोलेंगे नहीं, कहाँ इज्जत ना चली जाए। डर किस बात का? डर लगना चाहिए कि मेरे शरीर छूटने से पहले जो बाप ने मुझे कर्तव्य दिया है, कहाँ वो अधूरा ना रह जाए - यह डर लगना चाहिए। डर लगना चाहिए कि कहाँ मेरी साँस रुकने से पहले जो मेरा लक्ष्य है उसमें रुकावट ना आए, वो अधूरा रह नहीं जाए - यह डर लगना चाहिए। डर लगना चाहिए कि मूर्तिकार बापदादा मेरे भविष्य की मूर्ति बना रहे हैं, कहाँ वो अधूरी ना रह जाए - यह डर लगना चाहिए। डर लगना चाहिए कि बाप ने जो इतना ऊँच कर्तव्य मुझे दिया है - कि यह पूरा विश्व पर स्वर्ग का ध्वज लहरा कर के ही रहेगा, कहाँ मेरे शरीर छूटने से पहले वो अधूरा ना रह जाए - यह डर लगना चाहिए। यह डर हो अंदर - *बाकी मरने का डर, या देह को त्यागने का डर, तो जीरो परसेंटेज भी नहीं होना चाहिए!*

जो पहले से ही मरे हुए हैं वो दोबारा क्या मरेंगे? जिनका पहले से ही - *जिन्होंने आत्मा का पाठ पक्का किया है वो दोबारा क्या मरेंगे? सभी मरे हैं! यह सच्चाई है*, पर जब मरने की बात आती है, तो थोड़ी कड़वी लगती है, पर कड़वी दवाई ही पुराने से पुरानी बीमारी को ठीक करती है। अगर दवाई मीठी हो तो बीमारी को बढ़ा देती है - अगर कड़वी हो तो - तो क्या होगा? कड़वी दवाई के क्या असर होते हैं? चाहे कितनी भी पुरानी बीमारी हो, वो शरीर को ठीक कर देगी। ऐसी कड़वी जड़ी-बूटियाँ हैं जो थोड़ा भी टेस्ट नहीं कर सकते, पर जब अंदर जाती हैं तो बड़े ते बड़ी बीमारी को काट देती हैं। यह मरने की दवाई भी बहुत कड़वी है, पर बच्चों को बीमारी कौन सी है? ‘देह अभिमान’ की। यह जो मरने की गोली है ना, यह देह-अभिमान की बीमारी को काट देगी, जिससे आत्मा बिल्कुल स्वस्थ बन जाएगी, हल्की बन जाएगी, पंख निकल आएंगे, तो उड़ने में आसानी होगी। समझ में आया? क्या करना है? *‘मैं आत्मा हूँ, और मुझे इस देह को त्याग करके जाना है, मुझे बाप की गोदी में बैठना है’- यह कड़वी दवाई का सेवन जरूर करना।*

अच्छा बच्चों! भले दवाई कड़वी है, पर पिलाने वाला बहुत मीठा है। मीठा है ना? *जब पिलाने वाला इतना मीठा है, तो दवाई का असर भी कितना तेजी से होगा? तो दवाई को नहीं, पिलाने वाले बाप को देखो, तो दवाई कड़वी नहीं लगेगी।* ठीक है? [बाबा यह वायदा कब तक पूरा करोगे?] आप को कब पूरा करना है? आज? [जब आप बताएंगे] तो फिर इंतजार करो - ठीक है? यह नहीं बोलना – ‘बाबा, मैंने औरों के लिए वायदा किया था, अपने लिए थोड़ेही किया था!’ यह वायदा हर एक बच्चे का अपना वायदा है!

अच्छा बच्चों, फिर मिलेंगे! अभी अपने स्वर्ग के महाराजा से मिलना। कौन? [ब्रह्मा बाबा] स्वर्ग के महाराजा से मिलना!
फिर मिलेंगे ..

(फिर बाबा ने कई बच्चों के सर पे वरदानी हाथ रखा!)

सभी बच्चों को बाप ने अती प्यार, स्नेह, और दिल का प्यार दिया है। *हर किसी बच्चे के ऊपर बाप की छत्रछाया है। कोई यह नहीं समझे, बाबा मेरे सर पे हाथ नहीं रखा। बाप ने हर एक के मस्तिष्क को स्पर्श किया है। सदा खुश रहो, बाप-दादा हमेशा साथ है, साथ थे, साथ रहेंगे!*

Zorba the Greek

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

Versions of Shiv Baba
28.05.2023 - (Shikaripura, Karnataka)

"Sweet children .. at the present time, to the extent there is Love for the Father, regard for the Father, and TRUE Love for the Father, to that extent the whole Heavenly part will emerge within (the sanskars of) the soul."

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r7WZsNlQL4

‘OM’ .. OK .. Today, Bap-Dada saw .. what did they see? What did they see? Today, Bap-Dada saw.. they saw all the souls within (the center of) the forehead. Today, Bap-Dada read the mind of everyone. What was written within? Whom were you waiting for? You were waiting for Baba. .. But, not everyone was waiting for the Father. Those who have extreme Love and Devotion for the Father were waiting for the Father. And those who had feelings .. were all seen having some or the other desires, in the Love of the Father. When the Father is there, then the children would definitely be there – and so the children would also have desires. But what are your desires? What are your desires? Are they limited to just your corporeal family - or do you think about the whole world? What are you thinking? What is the Father seeing within each one's mind today? With what marks are these children going to pass? Do they pay attention to this Study or not? Do they Remember the Father? Do you have Love for the Father? Do you? [Yes, Baba] What is the percentage of Love? How much Love do you have? You have a great deal of Love. Wherever you hear that Baba is about to come, you immediately pick up your bag and baggage and come. *You have a great deal of Love, you do not lack in Love - what do you lack? What do you lack? You lack in ‘transformation’. Everyone has Love. If you see the majority - if those on the ‘path of Devotion’ also come, then they come in Love.* Even though some children are not able to understand the language now, explain it to them later (many from south India cannot understand Hindi). Still they are sitting here – with what? They are sitting with feelings (of Devotion). Even if the language is not understood, Love will be understood, the (devotional) feelings will be understood. And what does the Father want? What does He want? [‘Devotional feelings’] ‘feelings of Devotion’!

*When you come to the Subtle Region, no matter in which language you speak with the Father, Baba will answer you in that language, because the Father understands the language of the heart of every child, the Father understands the language of Love.* You have Love, the Father has Love, so the Father would understand the language (of Love), would He not? There will be no problem of language in the Golden Age. Will there? No! Why? [there will be only one language] .. Why will there not be a problem? Because there will be only one language (a very pure form of Hindi), there will not be many. And the language of the Golden Age is recorded within (the sanskars of) all those souls whoever are to come in the Golden Age. You will not have to work hard as to - how would we speak, what would we do in the Golden Age? Because the memory, the folder of the entire 21 births has been recorded within (the sanskars of) the soul. But, *at the present time, to the extent there is Love for the Father, regard for the Father, and TRUE Love for the Father, to that extent the whole Heavenly part will emerge within (the sanskars of) the soul. The language will also emerge automatically, and the study will also continue to emerge* - because what does the Father have for each and every soul? He has the record of everyone. You have the ‘feed’, but the Button is with the Father. To the extent that you Remember the Father, to that extent the Father will press the Button of visions for the entire 21 births, which will be visible to every soul who has to come to Heaven. *Even if you are entangled in your old nature, old sanskars, and even if you are entangled in the old world - even then those who have to go to the New World, those whom the Father Loves, and those who Love the Father, will claim the first number.*

OK .. Are the lovely Daughters (Sisters) who have come from the (BK) Centers to see (Baba) – are all of you okay? [We are fine] You are fine! Speak from your hearts – are you all fine? [Yes, Baba] .. Are you okay? [Yes, Baba] .. Are all of you okay? [Yes, Baba] .. Every child who has Love for the Father will be fine - mentally also, and – and physically also. *Those who are intoxicated with Love, are not able to see (or feel) any disease, it is as if wheels are attached to their feet.* They understand later on as to what all diseases are in the body. But when it comes to Meeting the Father, or performing Service, then it is as if wheels are attached to the feet of the children. They come running to Meet the Father.

OK children! The Father is always with you, and He will remain with you - the time has now come to leave, and so we will leave together. It is the Father’s promise – *the Father’s promise is, ‘I will stay with you, and I will go along with you, back to the Supreme Abode (Soul World)’! This is the Father’s firm promise!* What is your promise? [We shall stay with You] .. What is you promise? [We will remain with You] .. Will you come along with Me – or will you come after Me? [We will come along with You] .. Along with Me - is it not? Who are all those who will leave together with Me? Those who will come together with Me? (some children raised their hands) .. Those who will leave together with Me? (many children raised their hands) .. All of you are those who will come along with Me! Because the Father has made a firm promise. Which one? [that You will take us along with You] .. I will definitely take you along with Me! I will not leave anyone in this old world – because they would experience sorrow. If only some are taken away, then what would those who are left behind say? [they would experience sorrow] .. They will experience sorrow, would they not .. they would be sorrowful! So, Baba will not come back for those who are left behind, He will take everyone along with Him. This is the Father’s firm promise. Is this your promise too? [Yes, Baba] .. It is – then make this promise. If if is so, then make this promise with your heart (Baba made everyone repeat after Him) – *‘Baba, I will come along with You; and as long as these moments of the Confluence Age last, I will remain with You; no matter what test papers come, no matter how huge a mountain may come in front of me, but I will never leave Your Hand; I will go along with You; I will stay along with You’.* Is this a firm promise? [this is our firm promise!]

Remember today’s date. Will you remember? Everyone should remember what promise I had made to the Father on this day! *And this is not just today’s promise, this promise is a very old promise. This promise is the promise of the time when the work of establishment started.* You may not remember, but the Father remembers very well. ‘As in the beginning .. as in the beginning, so it is at the end’! The promise that was made in the beginning will definitely be repeated at the end. Because when you and the Father had made this promise, no one knew then that we would take another birth. You did not, did you? The promise which you are making today – this is the last promise, that in the final moment the Father will take you directly back to the Supreme Abode (Soul World).

OK, no one has any fear, do you? [there is a little] .. A little – in subtle form! Do you feel afraid in the subtle? Who feels a little? In fact, everyone feels a little, but you will not say now, lest you lose your prestige. Of what should there be fear (concern)? There should be the fear that the duty which the Father has given me should not remain unfulfilled before leaving my body – there should be this fear (concern). There should be the fear that there should not be any obstacle in my goal, due to which my goal would remain incomplete before my breath stops - there should be this fear (concern). There should be a fear that BapDada, the Sculptor, is sculpturing my future image, and it should not remain incomplete - there should be this fear (concern). There should be the fear that the Father has given me such an elevated task, that the flag of Heaven will definitely be flown over the whole world, and this should not remain incomplete before I leave my body - there should be this fear (concern). Let there be this fear (concern) within – and *there should not be even zero percentage of the fear of dying, or the fear of leaving the body!*

How can those who are already dead, die again? Those who have already - *those who have made the lesson of the soul firm, will they die again? Everyone is dead (already)! This is the truth*, but when the matter of death arises, it seems a little bitter, but only bitter medicine can cure the oldest of the old diseases. If the medicine is sweet, then it could increase the disease – and if it is bitter, then what would happen? What are the effects of bitter medicine? No matter how old the disease is, that will heal the body. There are such bitter herbs that cannot be tasted even a little, but when they go inside, they cut (heal) the greatest of all diseases. This ‘medicine for death’ (of having the awareness of being already dead) is also very bitter, but what is the disease of the children? ‘Body-consciousness’! This ‘pill for death’ (of having the awareness of being already dead) will cut the disease of body-consciousness, so that the soul will become completely healthy, it will become light, wings will emerge, and it will be easy (for the soul) to fly. Did you understand? What must you do? *‘I am a soul, and I have to shed this body and leave, I have to sit in the Father’s Lap’ – you must definitely take this bitter medicine.*

OK children! Although the medicine is bitter, the One who administers same is very Sweet. He is Sweet, is He not? *When the One who administers is so Sweet, then how rapid would the effect of the medicine be? So, do not think about the (bitter) medicine, but see the One (Sweet) Father who administers same, then the medicine would not taste bitter.* OK? [Baba, when will You fulfil this promise?] .. When do you wish to fulfil it? Today? [whenever You say] .. then, you should wait – OK? Do not say – ‘Baba, I had made this promise for others, I had not made it for myself!’ This promise is the promise of every child for one’s own self!

OK children, we will Meet again! Now you may Meet the Emperor of Heaven? Who? [Brahma Baba] .. Meet the Emperor of Heaven!
We will Meet again ..

(Then Baba placed His Hand of Blessing on the heads of some children!)

The Father is giving all the children immense Love, affection, and Love from His Heart. The Father's Canopy (of protection) is over each and every child. *No one should think that Baba did not place His Hand (of Blessing) on my head. The Father has touched everyone's mind. Always be Happy – Bap-Dada are always with you, they were with you, and they will remain with you!*

destroy old world
Vishnu Party

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

शिवबाबा की वाणी
15.06.2023 - रायपुर, (छत्तीसगढ़)

"मीठे बच्चे .. आपके पास ‘माँ’ भी है, ‘बाप’ भी है, ‘टीचर’ भी है, ‘सतगुरु’ भी है - और जिन बच्चों के पास ये सब हों, वही दुनिया में सबसे धनवान बच्चा होता है। जहाँ ये चारों हैं ना, वहाँ कोई धन की कमी नहीं होती - ना स्थूल धन की कमी होती है, ना ज्ञान रत्नों के खजानों की कमी होती है। वो बच्चे इस सृष्टि के राजा बच्चे होते हैं जिनके पास ये सब होता है!"

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-ViRHwBMuM

अच्छा .. आज बाप, टीचर, और सतगुरु मिलने आए हैं। सबसे पहला शब्द, जब बच्चा आता है, पहले क्या बोलता है? क्या? [माँ] ‘माँ’! पहले क्या बोलता है? ‘माँ’! दूसरा शब्द क्या निकलता है? क्या निकलता है? [बाबा] बाप – ‘बाबा’! उसके बाद बच्चे की यात्रा कहाँ जाती है? माँ और बाप तो है; उसके बाद ‘टीचर’ - क्योंकि वो इस दुनिया में आया है ना, तो इस दुनिया के हिसाब से, उसको इस संसार की नॉलेज चाहिए। इस संसार में कैसे रहना है, कैसे बोलना है, शरीर निर्वाह अर्थ कैसे करना है - उसको टीचर चाहिए। टीचर मिला। .. लास्ट स्टेज होती है – ‘सतगुरु’! *बाप-टीचर-सतगुरु - ये 3 शब्द तो पक्का बैठ गए ना? पर इन तीनों से ऊपर ‘माँ’ है।* अगर माँ बच्चे को दुनिया में नहीं लेकर आएगी, तो बच्चे का बाप कौन बनेगा? पढ़ाएगा कौन? सतगुरु कौन बनेगा? बाप, टीचर, सद्गुरु तो याद रहे ही रहे, पर जो इस सृष्टि में पहला शब्द है ‘माँ’, वो नहीं भूले। क्योंकि, माँ ना हो तो पिता बच्चा कैसे लाएगा? समझ में आया? *आपके पास ‘माँ’ भी है, ‘बाप’ भी है, ‘टीचर’ भी है, ‘सतगुरु’ भी है - और जिन बच्चों के पास ये सब हों, वही दुनिया में सबसे धनवान बच्चा होता है। कौनसा धन? दुनिया का धन नहीं! और जहाँ ये चारों हैं ना, वहाँ कोई धन की कमी नहीं होती - ना स्थूल धन की कमी होती है, ना ज्ञान रत्नों के खजानों की कमी होती है। वो बच्चे इस सृष्टि के राजा बच्चे होते हैं जिनके पास ये सब होता है!* चारों में से एक कम है ना, तो भी संपूर्ण नहीं कहा जाएगा। पर जिसके पास चारों हैं वो क्या है? वो सबसे बड़ा धनवान है।

माँ से इस दुनिया में आया, पिता ने कंधे पे बिठाया, सतगुरु ने शिक्षा देकर गद्दी पे बिठाया, टीचर ने गद्दी पे बिठाया, और सतगुरु ने ज्ञान धन देकर अपने साथ चलाया। तो आप बच्चों के पास किस चीज की कमी है? है? है - पूछो, अपने आप से पूछो - है? अगर ये सब होते हुए भी दिल में खालीपन है, तो बाप क्या कहेगा? ‘नसीब अपना-अपना! भाग्य अपना-अपना!’ क्योंकि *बाप देने में कमी नहीं कर रहा है, आप अपनी झोली को फैला नहीं रहे हैं। झोली को बांध के रखेंगे तो खजाना कहाँ से आएगा?* ये सब होते हुए बाद किस और की याद आती है, या बुद्धि कहीं और जाती है, तो बाप क्या कहेगा? अभी भी थोड़ा निश्चय की कमी है। प्रेम की नहीं कहेंगे, क्योंकि प्यार तो है तभी तो आप यहाँ हो। तभी बाप यहाँ पर है। किसकी कमी है? निश्चय की कमी है। कौन सा निश्चय? यह हर एक बच्चा अपने आप को चेक करे। कहाँ ना कहाँ लगता है ना – ‘कहाँ कोई और बाप हुआ तो? मैं कहाँ पीछे ना रह जाऊँ तो? कहाँ उसके अंदर बाप निकला तो?’ इसको कहेंगे निश्चय की कमी। और कोई यह, एक या दो के लिए नहीं बोल रहे हैं, जिन बच्चों के अंदर यह कमी है उन बच्चों को बोल रहे हैं।

‘अंगद’ बनना है। क्या बनना है? *अंगद जो होता है ना, उसको रावण की सारी ताकत मिलाके भी उठाएगी ना, वो भारी-भरकम पर्वत बन जाएगा, चट्टान बन जाएगा, कि उसको कोई हिला नहीं सकता!* क्या अंगद के मिसल दृढ़ता आई है? आई है? क्या अंगद के जैसे चट्टान बनने की दृढ़ता आई है? हवा का पहाड़ नहीं बनना है, क्योंकि रुई के पहाड़ को तो छोटी सी हवा का झोंका उड़ाके ले जाता है। चट्टान बनना है - कठोर चट्टान, कि चाहे कितनी भी हवा चीरने वाली क्यों ना आए, पर चट्टान पर कुछ असर ही ना पड़े। इसको कहते हैं अंगद के मुआफ़िक ‘दृढ़ता’, ‘निश्चय’ - कि जो सबको चैलेंज करे, ‘यह लो मैंने अपना पाँव जमाया है, और आप उठाके दिखाओ!’ क्या ऐसी दृढ़ता है? है? फिर चाहे पेपर कोई भी आए, पेपर की रूप-रेखा नहीं देखना। ‘नहीं बाबा, यह पेपर आया ना तो थोड़ा इसलिए हिल गया, बाकी कोई और पेपर होता ना तो मैं नहीं हिलता।’ यह नहीं है! कोई भी पेपर माना कोई भी पेपर, किसी भी विकार का पेपर, कैसा भी पेपर। पेपर कोई अलग-अलग प्रकार का नहीं। पेपर माना पेपर। पेपर के अंदर कुछ भी लिखा होगा ना? अब जरूरी तो नहीं है ना, कि आप जो चाहोगे वही आएगा, आप जो कहोगे वही आएगा - नहीं!

पढ़ाई तो देखो। अगर आप एक डॉक्टर बनने की, इंजीनियर बनने की पढ़ाई पढ़ रहे होते, तो सोचते ना कि ‘हाँ, आपने जो पढ़ाया है वही आएगा’। *यह पढ़ाई तो ‘विश्व का महाराजा’ बनने की पढ़ाई है। सारे विकारों पे जीत पाना, यह लक्ष्य है, और पेपर भी यह है।* सिर्फ चैप्टर का नाम सुनके खुश नहीं हो जाओ – ‘यह तो मुझे बहुत अच्छे से आता है ना, इसका तो पेपर मैं बहुत आराम से दे दूँगा।’ उस चैप्टर के अंदर भी चैप्टर है - क्या उसकी पढ़ाई पढ़ी है? क्या वो पढ़ाई पढ़ी है सबने? कोई सिर्फ यहाँ बैठने वाले नहीं, जो बाहर बैठने वाले भी हैं, यह सबके लिए है। यह पढ़ाई पढ़ी है, तो कोई फैल नहीं होगा। पढ़ाई माना सिम्पल! पेपर में कोई भी, कोई भी पेपर में सवाल आ सकता है - और आपको बड़े प्यार से देना है। अगर बाप पे निश्चय है तो। हिला, तो फैल! जो फैल हो गए वो वापिस पेपर की तैयारी करें, क्योंकि हो सकता है - और यह जरूरी नहीं है, पेपर कोई दूसरा रूप लेकर भी आ सकता है।
तो आज टीचर आए हैं - बाप तो आए ही हैं, आज टीचर आए हैं आपकी पढ़ाई की डिटेल बताने, कि *बच्चे, पढ़ाई इतनी पावरफुल होनी चाहिए, और याद इतनी पावरफुल होनी चाहिए, कि किसी भी पेपर में फैल नहीं हो सकते।*

अब आए ‘सतगुरु’! ‘सतगुरु’ माना क्या? सत, सत्य! *सतगुरु को सबसे उच्च श्रेणी में रखा गया है - क्योंकि जन्म तो माँ भल देती है, पर सतगुरु साथ ले जाता है। एक लेके आती है, और एक लेके जाता है - समझ में आया? पहला और आखरी!* क्या? पहला और आखरी! बाप की प्रॉपर्टी खाई, टीचर की शिक्षा ली, बारी आई सतगुरु की। ‘सतगुरु’ का अर्थ होता है, सब सत्य बताना - कि जब आए हैं ना, तो जाना पड़ेगा ही, यह सत्य है। जो किया उसका फल प्राप्त करना पड़ेगा ही, यह सत्य है। आप क्या लेके आए थे, आपकी झोली में क्या जाएगा, यह सत्य है। जो जन्म और मृत्यु का ज्ञान दे, वो सतगुरु है, वो सत्य है। अब अंतिम समय सतगुरु का पार्ट है। आया है सबको ले जाने के लिए। *‘सतगुरु’ माना सच्चा मार्ग दिखाने वाला गुरु। आपके सामने सतगुरु बाप बैठा है, और आपका हाथ पकड़के आपकी सच्ची यात्रा पर लेके जा रहा है।*

अगर आप बच्चे यह सोचेंगे, ‘नहीं, थोड़ा घूम के आ जाते हैं’, तो सतगुरु की उंगली पकड़ने वाले बच्चे बहुत हैं। जो उंगली आप छोडेंगे ना, वो उंगली कोई और भी पकड़ सकता है। और अगर वापिस आकर के कहोगे, कि ‘नहीं, यह मेरी उंगली है, यह मेरी उंगली मुझे वापिस दो’ - तो यह कायदा नहीं है, और यह नियम नहीं है। यह ना बाप की पुस्तक में है, ना इस दुनिया के बाप की पुस्तक में है। छोड़े ही क्यों - जो वापिस लेनी पड़े? यह सतगुरु की उंगली है, छूट गई तो वापिस उंगली नहीं मिलेगी। सच्चा बाप आया है, सच्चा मार्ग दिखाने। अब बाप वर्सा किससे मिलेगा? वर्सा किससे मिलेगा - बताओ सभी? *पूरी इस यात्रा में, इस संसार की यात्रा में, चार चीज महत्वपूर्ण हैं - माँ, बाप, टीचर और सतगुरु। और बाकी कर्म। सतगुरु ही कर्म का ज्ञाता है। सही और गलत बताता है।* और अगर नहीं माने तो फिर महाकाल भी बन जाता है। यह लास्ट ऑप्शन है। क्या? यह लास्ट ऑप्शन है! क्योंकि हिसाब-किताब तो होता है ना - किसी का कम किसी का ज्यादा।

अब वर्सा किससे मिलेगा? [बाप से] बाप से मिलेगा। पक्का - बाप से मिलेगा ना? पक्का बाप से मिलेगा - क्योंकि प्रॉपर्टी किसके पास है? *और बाप का वर्सा क्या है? वर्सा क्या है? 21 जन्म सिक्युरिटी! 21 जन्म की क्या – सिक्युरिटी, पूरी सिक्युरिटी! कोई भी ऊपर नीचे नहीं। 21 जन्म की बादशाही!* कोई मजाल आपके राज्य में आके आपको कहे कि खाली करो! यह 21 जन्मों की गारंटी बाप देता है। तो बाप से क्या मिला? 21 जन्मों की बादशाही! समझ में आया सबको? समझ में आया? अब बाप से प्रेम मिलता है। पहली बात बाप प्यार का सागर है - शांति का, प्रेम का, गुणों का, आनंद का, सुख का, पवित्रता का - वो तो सागर है ना! आंख तो महाकाल दिखाता है।

अच्छा .. वर्सा कोई महाकाल से नहीं मिलेगा। और ऐसा नहीं है कि किसी के शरीर में आके आँख दिखाएगा – ‘मैं महाकाल हूँ, सुधर जाओ, नहीं तो देख लेना!’ यह महाकाल के शब्द नहीं, यह तो सरासर धमकी है। और यह धमकी नहीं चलती। धमकी क्यों देते हैं? महाकाल बनता क्यों हैं? बाप के रूप में शिक्षा देगा - ऐसा नहीं, ऐसा करो। कैसे? जब आपका बच्चा होता है, और कोई बाहर चोर या कोई कुछ आ जाते हैं, बच्चों को उठाके ले जाते हैं, तो आप अपने बच्चों को क्या शिक्षा देते हो? ‘बाहर नहीं जाना, आपको उठाके ले जाएगा।’ थोड़ा सा डराया ना, ताकि बच्चे के दिल में थोड़ा बैठ जावे। बाप भी क्या करता है? बच्चे यह काम नहीं करना, नहीं तो महाकाल की आँख देखनी पड़ेगी - ऐसे बाप समझाता है। पर ऐसे नहीं, कहाँ आकर के बड़ी-बड़ी आँख दिखाएगा, और गुस्सा - उसको आँख दिखाने की जरूरत नहीं पड़ती।

‘महाकाल’ एक शब्द है, स्टेज है - कि वो वार्निंग नहीं देता। पहली बात समझो महाकाल कौन है। *महाकाल कभी वार्निंग नहीं देता, धमकी नहीं देता – नहीं! वो सिर्फ क्लियर करता है चिट्ठा, कि आपने यह किया है, आपकी यह पनिशमेंट है, और इसमें कोई मार्जिन नहीं है।* समझ में आया? महाकाल की स्टेज को समझो पहले। महाकाल की स्टेज को समझो - महाकाल क्या है? बाप की स्टेज - वो गद्दी है; महाकाल वो गद्दी है कि जब वो उस गद्दी पे बैठेगा ना तो आपको वार्निंग नहीं देगा, आपको धमकी नहीं देगा, बस क्लियर करेगा - आपका यह पाप कर्म है, आपकी यह पनिशमेंट है, आपने यह पुण्य कर्म किया है, आपका फल यह है। बाकी, ‘मैं ऐसे कर दूँगा, मैं वो कर दूँगा, मैं सबको मार दूँगा, मैं सबको खत्म कर दूँगा, मैं सब कुछ ले लूँगा’ - ये शब्द महाकाल को बोलने की आवश्यकता है ही नहीं! उस गद्दी पर बैठकर के ये शब्द उच्चारण ही नहीं हो सकते, क्योंकि वो गद्दी है, न्याय की गद्दी है। धमकी, वार्निंग देने की गद्दी नहीं है। बस आपके हाथ में चिट्ठी है - आपकी यह कमी है, आपने इतने जीवन काल में यह कमाई की है, यह पुण्य किया है, आपका रास्ता यह है, आपका यह है - यह महाकाल की स्टेज है। उसमें आप कोई रिश्वत का काम नहीं दे सकते – ‘थोड़ी सी रहम करो ना, थोड़ी दया दिखाओ ना, आपने तो बाप बनके बहुत प्यार किया था ना, अब आपको क्या हो गया? आप ऐसे क्यों हो गए? आपको ऐसा नहीं करना चाहिए ना!’ ऐसे महाकाल की स्टेज नहीं है। सिर्फ आपके हाथ में चिट्ठी होगी और यात्रा होगा, मार्ग होगा। या तो सजा, या तो स्वर्ग! और स्वर्ग का गेट भी तो – सब कुछ साफ हो करके ही जाएगा ना!

तो बच्चों, वर्सा महाकाल से नहीं मिलता, वर्सा तो बाप देता है। लायक, और देखो - अभी जो लायक बनेंगे, बाप की श्रीमत पर चलेंगे, माँ की श्रीमत पर चलेंगे - जहाँ माँ-बाप है ना, तो दोनों की सलाह होती है। बाप ने मत दी, माँ ने मत दी - माँ ने मत दी, बाप ने मत दी। जैसे लक्ष्मी-नारायण कंबाइंड हैं, तो माँ-बाप तो अलग थोड़ेही हैं। वो क्या है? वो कंबाइंड हैं - आप अलग कैसे कह सकते हो?

अच्छा .. *तो सभी बच्चे पहले बाप, टीचर, सतगुरु, और महाकाल के पार्ट को गहराई से समझें।* बनना क्या होता है? स्टेज होती है। जैसे जज होता है। इस दुनिया के जज को देखा? कोर्ट में जाएंगे, वो देखेगा - इसने यह भूल की है, इसकी सजा यह है। क्या जज के सामने रिक्वेस्ट कर सकते हो? नहीं ना! खल्लास - केस ही खत्म होता है! तो महाकाल एक स्टेज है, जज की स्टेज है, न्याय की स्टेज है, और उनके सामने रिश्वत कहो, रिक्वेस्ट कहो, कुछ भी कहो - वो नहीं जानता। बाप भी एक स्टेज है, प्यार का सागर है - प्यार करेगा। और जैसे महाकाल गद्दी पे बैठता है, जो सजाकारी होते हैं उनको बस बोलता है कि अभी यह इनके साथ ऐसा होना है, इनकी यह पनिशमेंट है, तो आप अभी निपट लेना। समझ में आया?

अब आओ ‘माँ’ के ऊपर। माँ को क्या बोलते हैं? माँ को क्या बोलते हैं? माँ को ‘जननी’ बोलते हैं। जिन्होंने कहा, ‘स्त्री नर्क का द्वार है’, जिनके मुख से ऐसे कटु शब्द निकले कि ‘स्त्री नर्क का द्वार है’ - तो सबसे पहले उन बुद्धू बच्चों को यह समझ में आना चाहिए कि जिस ‘नर्क के द्वार’ को - आप क्या बोलते हो ना, ‘नर्क का द्वार है’, उसी द्वार से आप भी निकल के आए हो। कोई आप आसमान से, या धरती को चीर के नहीं आए हो - या आसमान को चीर के आए हो, या किसी पर्वत को फाड़ के आए हो – नहीं1 आप भी उस ‘नर्क के द्वार’ से ही पैदा हुए हो। अपनी सोच से ‘नर्क का द्वार’ कहा - पर बाप क्या बोलते हैं? वो द्वार नर्क का नहीं है - वो ‘स्वर्ग का द्वार’ है - क्योंकि श्री कृष्ण जो आता है वो कहाँ से आएगा? उसी द्वार से आएगा ना! और वो जाके स्वर्ग की गद्दी को हप्प कर लेता है। तो ‘स्वर्ग का द्वार’ हुआ, या ‘नर्क का द्वार’ हुआ? किसका द्वार हुआ? [स्वर्ग का द्वार] तो, पहले सभी अपनी सोच को ऊँचा बनाओ, अपनी दृष्टि को पावरफुल बनाओ। माँ से वर्सा नहीं मिलता - आपको कहे, बाप सारी कमाई लाके माँ के हाथ में ही देता है। *जो चाबी होती है ना, चाबी, वो कहाँ पर आती है? माँ के पास आती है। इस गहरे ज्ञान को समझो। माँ से छुपके पिता आपको कुछ नहीं दे सकता। यह - यह सच्चा ज्ञान है, यह सच्ची समझ है।*

आपकी माँ का नाम क्या है? क्या है - वर्तमान में क्या है? [देवकी मईया] ‘देवकी’! अच्छा ‘देव’ और ‘की’ (Key)! ‘की’ का मतलब क्या है? ‘की’ का मतलब क्या है? [चाबी] .. समझ में आया? ‘देव’ और ‘की’ (Key)। देवताई दुनिया लाने की जो ‘की’ (Key) है, देव को लाने की जो ‘की’ (Key) है - वो ‘देव-की’ है। कोई ऐसे ही नाम नहीं रखा है। ‘की’ मतलब चाबी। *और लास्ट में देवकी है ना, तो 21 जन्म तक जो ‘की’ (Key) है ना, वो लक्ष्मी के हाथ में ही रहेगी।* क्या रहेगी? ‘की’ (Key)! क्या? [चाबी] चाबी! समझ में आया? समझ में आया?

हाँ, इस अंतिम जन्म में हर एक आत्मा का हिसाब-किताब आया, चला गया। हिसाब-किताब ना! कई बच्चे सोचते हैं, ‘बाप मईया की इतनी तारीफ क्यों करते हैं?’ क्योंकि अपन ने आत्मा को देखा है, इनके कर्मों की कहानी को देखा है, इनकी यात्रा को देखा है - और आपने सिर्फ शरीर को देखा है। आपकी सोच और अपनी सोच में यह फर्क है। *आपने सिर्फ देह को देखकर उनकी सोच का आंकलन लगाया है, पर हमने इस आत्मा को देखा है, और बाप ने सभी को देखा है - आपको भी तो देखा है ना!* आप सबको भी तो देखा है ना? आत्मा को देखा है ना? पर फिर भी बाप ने आपसे प्यार किया है, कभी नहीं कहा - आपने इतना पाप कर्म किया है, आपसे अपन प्यार नहीं कर सकते, नफरत करेंगे - या ऐसे नहीं, ऐसे करेंगे। नहीं ना? इसका मतलब क्या? *आपने सिर्फ देह को देखा है। देह को देख करके अपनी सोच बनाई है, अपनी सोच को कितना नीचे या कितना ऊपर - यह आपके ऊपर है।*

सबको मालूम है ना - या था - कि यह देवकी है। और देवकी का कर्तव्य क्या है? उसकी यात्रा क्या है? तो हर एक बच्चा अपने आप को देखे। क्योंकि याद रखना - इस संसार में भी जहाँ ‘माँ’ का अपमान होगा, या हुआ है, स्त्री का जहाँ अपमान हुआ है, चाहे वो स्त्री, स्त्री का करें, चाहे वो पुरुष, स्त्री का करें, चाहे कोई भी देखना - कुछ भी हुआ है वही विनाश का कारण बना है। जहाँ रावण ने स्त्री पर, माँ पर दृष्टि डाली है, वही विनाश का कारण बना है - और चाहे यह यहाँ पर हो! और जहाँ-जहाँ अपमान होता है, वहाँ-वहाँ बाप का इंटरफियर होता है। और जब बाप का इंटरफियर होता है ना .. समझ में आया? *जब हमें किसी के कर्मों की कहानी ना मालूम हो, हम उसके पास्ट, उसके प्रेजेंट, उसके भविष्य के बारे में ना जानते हो, तो हमें अपने आप की चेकिंग करनी चाहिए। अपना पुरुषार्थ बढ़ाना चाहिए।* ठीक है?

अब दूसरी बात – ‘ब्रह्मा मेरा मुरब्बी बच्चा है!’ क्या है? [मुरब्बी बच्चा] ब्रह्मा मेरा मुरब्बी बच्चा है। आगे का रहस्य खोलते हैं। *ब्रह्मा का बाप कहो, या कृष्ण का बाप कहो - वो मेरा मुरब्बी रथ है, मुकर्रर रथ है। मुरब्बी बच्चा, मुकर्रर रथ, फर्स्ट सो लास्ट! सबके मन में जो भी संकल्प है, जो भी है, समय अनुसार हर एक बच्चे को सब मालूम भी पड़ जाएगा।* पर जानते हो क्या है? कई बच्चे बोलते हैं ना – ‘बाबा, आप कुछ तो समझाओ ना, इतनी जगह से आवाज आ रही है कि उधर बाबा, उधर बाबा, उधर बाबा!’ बाप क्या बोलते हैं, मालूम है? बाप आपके सामने हैं। वो आपका पेपर है। माला 108 की है। मणके बाप के बच्चे हैं। माला में पिरोने वाले हैं। बाप से यह नहीं पूछना कि मैं हूँ या नहीं। यह अपने आपसे पूछना कि क्या मेरा निश्चय ऐसा दृढ़ है कि मैं 108 की माला का मणका हूँ या नहीं? समझ में आया ना?

*अभी कुछ समय के बाद यह ड्रामा इतना वंडरफुल होता जाएगा, बच्चों के मन में तूफान भी आएगी, आंधी भी आएगी। कौनसी आंधी-तूफान? संकल्पों की! पर एक आपके सामने ‘बाप नाम का पिल्लर’ है, उस पे लिपटे रहे तो आंधी-तूफान आके चला जाएगा, आपका कुछ घाटा नहीं होगा।* क्या समझ में आया? ‘एक बाप दूसरा ना कोई!’ अच्छा, यह जो आंधी तूफान है, यह छटनी करने आएगा, क्योंकि - और यह जो तूफान, यह रहस्यों का तूफान होगा। राज - एक के बाद एक! कई बच्चों को अगर कुछ बतावे तो - ‘हाँ, मेरेको समझ में आ गया, अभी मुझे कुछ भी समझाने की जरूरत नहीं है; अभी तो मैं एकदम पक्का निश्चय हो गया हूँ; अभी तो मैं कैसे भी हिलूँगा नहीं, ना हिलूँगी।’ थोड़े समय के बाद एक छोटा तूफान आया, पूरे ही उल्टे लटक गए! थोड़े समय के पहले बोल रहे थे – ‘मैं हीलूँगा नहीं’। तूफान में कैसे उल्टे लटके हुए इंसान को - की तस्वीर खींचो वो कैसा होगा? क्या होगा? उसको आसमान पहले दिखाई देगा, और धरती दिखाई ही नहीं देगी। समझ में आया? क्या इतने हल्के हो - जो तूफान ने उल्टा ही लटका दिया? बाप ने क्या कहा? अंगद के समान! क्या बनो? *चट्टान बनो, दृढ़ता की, निश्चय की - तो चाहे कोई कितना भी भारी तूफान आए वो हिला नहीं पाएगा। यह 108 माला के मणको की निशानी है।* जो कहाँ ना कहाँ बार-बार, बार-बार हिलते रहते हैं ना वो - बाप क्या कहेंगे? इंतजार नहीं करेगा!

अच्छा .. अब बाप कहेगा अभी भी थोड़ा समय आपको देते हैं, इस थोड़े समय में अंगद के जैसे चट्टान बनके दिखाओ। समझ में आया? कोई भी तूफान माना कोई भी तूफान, कैसा भी तूफान। कैसा भी! जैसे तूफान उड़ता है ना, उसमें कंकर, पत्थर, सब कुछ आके लगते हैं ना। आप कहोगे, ‘मुझे लगा तूफान थोड़ा अच्छा आएगा, पत्थर नहीं मारेगा। हाँ, ऐसा कैसे हो सकता है?’ तूफान के अंदर सब चीजें होती हैं। समझ में आया? अभी भी किसी को कुछ सवाल या कोई मन में शंका, या कुछ भी होगा, तो बाप कहेंगे इतना प्रेम करने के बाद भी अगर मन हिले, तो बाबा कहेंगे - क्या कहेंगे? कि ‘हे मुरब्बी बच्चे, दरवाजा खोल दो!’ और वहाँ से क्या निकल के आएगा? आपको बताएंगे नहीं, दिखाएंगे।
*अपना संकल्प दृढ़ रखो। मैं कौन हूँ - और मुझे कौन मिला है! ऐसी अपने आप को चट्टान बनाओ, कोई भी तूफान मेरा कुछ बिगाड़ नहीं सकता। और माँ के प्रति इतना सम्मान होना चाहिए।* अच्छा, क्या बाप को नहीं मालूम माँ की जीवन कहानी? सब कुछ मालूम है। सब कुछ मालूम है! समझ में आया?

अच्छा बच्चों, आज बहुत अच्छा लगा, क्योंकि बच्चे सोचते हैं – ‘बाबा का आना इधर कम हो गया ना, तो पक्का वो कहीं और अपना टीम तैयार कर रहा है।’ यह संकल्प करना - उनको क्या कहेंगे? अपनी बुद्धिमत्ता का प्रदर्शन करना। अपनी बुद्धू बुद्धि का परिचय देना – मतलब, अपनी बुद्धू बुद्धि का परिचय देना। यह नहीं सोचना, ‘बाप कम समय दे रहे हैं ना, अभी तो एक मास में एक ही बार आते हैं, और वो भी थोड़े समय के लिए, तो जरूर कहीं और बाप का पार्ट चल रहा होगा।’ अरे बच्चों! *बाप, माँ और बच्चों को छोड़के कहीं नहीं जाने वाला। जहाँ माँ है वहाँ बाप है! और जहाँ माँ और बाप है वहाँ कौन है? बच्चे हैं।* तो यह तो कॉमन बात है समझने की। अच्छा, अपने को थोड़ी नौकरी करनी है कि कमाने के लिए कहीं दूसरी जगह जाना पड़ेगा? है? नहीं ना? तो अपने को तो माँ के साथ ही रहना है!

देखो वंडरफुल बात है। क्या? सारी ‘की’ (Key) माँ के पास है। सारी ‘की’ (चाबी) माँ के पास है – मतलब कि जब माँ परमधाम जाएगी, हम जब लेने आएंगे, तो बिना माँ को लिए परमधाम नहीं जाएंगे। जब आप शादी करने जाते हो, बिना दुल्हन के अपने घर आते हो? आते हो? अगर आ गए तो आपको बहुत गालियाँ पड़ेगी। लोग तरह-तरह की बात कहेंगे - जरूर इसने कुछ ऐसा काम किया होगा इसलिए दुल्हन को छोड़के आया। आपको समझ में आया बाप क्या बोल रहे हैं? बाप अगर परमधाम में जाएंगे तो बिना माँ के नहीं जाएंगे। फिर आप कहोगे - क्या इतने बच्चे फिर कहाँ रहेंगे विनाश होगा तो? सबको बारात घर में इंतजार करना पड़ेगा। माना - माना सूक्ष्म वतन! सबको सूक्ष्म वतन में इंतजार करना पड़ेगा। फिर सवाल आया - तो अब मुरब्बी बच्चा कैसे आएगा? आया ना? आप बच्चों के एक-एक सवाल भी आ रहे हैं। क्या पहले वो घर में नहीं जाएगा? *मुरब्बी बच्चे के लिए, माँ कुछ समय के लिए उनको चाबी देगी - जाओ अपने घर का नक्शे को आंखों में उतार के आओ। क्योंकि आपको सिर्फ एक सेकेंड के लिए घर देखने जाना है, बाकी आपका बाप तो मेरे पास है, आप घर में क्या करोगे? घर तो खाली है!* समझ में आया? जहाँ माँ-बाप नहीं हैं उस घर में जाके बैठोगे क्या? उस घर में जाकर के कैसे बैठेंगे? माँ-बाप के साथ जाना अच्छा लगेगा ना। अच्छा बच्चों ..

और यह नहीं सोचना - तो बाबा और जगह-जगह जो भी चल रहा है वो क्या है? वो ड्रामा की छोटी-छोटी सीन-सीनरियाँ हैं। जब कहाँ मेला लगता है तो आप सीन-सीनरियाँ देखने जाते हो ना? किसके साथ जाते हो? [माँ-बाप के साथ] तो आप कहोगे, ‘नहीं बाबा, मेरे को यही पसंद आ गया, यह सीन-सीनरी अच्छी लगी, क्योंकि यह सेम आपके जैसी फोटो लग रही है।’ आपके पास तो ओरिजिनल है! आप फोटो देखने जाओगे? यह ड्रामा की छोटी-छोटी सीन-सीनरियाँ हैं, वो आएंगी और जाएंगी - आएंगी और जाएंगी। चंचल बुद्धि नहीं बनना कि उधर चिपकना है – ना! *आपने बाप का हाथ पकड़ा है। मेले में घूम रहे हो। यह सृष्टि रूपी मेला है, बाप की उंगली पकड़कर मेले में खो गए ना, तो क्या होगा? समय बर्बाद हो जाएगा।* तो बाप तो फिर भी ढूँढ ही लेगा। पर क्या बाप के दिल का वैसा प्यार रहेगा? डाँट लगाएगा - क्यों छोड़ी उंगली? क्यों गए उधर? है ना? आता है ना बाप को? किसने बोला था उंगली छोड़ने के लिए? फिर? फिर क्या करेगा बाप? भरोसा नहीं करेगा। यह कभी भी उंगली छोड़ सकता है! इसलिए उसका हाथ पकड़ लेता है, कसके। समझ में आया?

अच्छा बच्चों, सब ठीक हो? खुश हो ना? आज मुरब्बी बच्चे की जगह हमने ले ली। आज मुरब्बी बच्चा बहुत खुश है। अच्छा, फिर मिलेंगे ..

[बाबा जल्दी-जल्दी आते रहना] .. जल्दी-जल्दी आएंगे, आपका भी तो निश्चय देखेंगे ना। क्योंकि बच्चे अपनी बुद्धि को बड़ा तेज दौड़ाते हैं। तो आज बाप यही कहने आए हैं सबको - जहाँ माँ है, वहाँ बाप है! बस एक चीज याद रखो - जहाँ ‘की’ (Key) है, वहाँ सब खजाने हैं, अगर ‘की’ (चाबी) गायब हो गई - अगर ‘की’- आगे का शब्द, *अगर देवकी गायब हो गई तो सारे खजाने गायब हो जाएंगे! अभी सभी अपना अच्छा विचार सागर मंथन चलाना।* ठीक है?

(फिर बाबा ने सभी को ड्रिल कराई)
हर एक बच्चा अपने ओरिजिनल स्वरूप में उतरे। मैं कौन हूँ? .. एक छोटा सा सितारा - जो कभी किसी को दिखाई नहीं देता, पर वंडरफुल सितारा जिसमें सारे संसार का ज्ञान समाहित है। मैं ऐसा स्टार हूँ जिसमें सर्व शक्तियाँ हैं - मैं वो सितारा हूँ जो इस संसार में अभिनय करने उतरा हूँ, खेल रहा हूँ - मैं वो सितारा हूँ जिसमें बाप के संपूर्ण गुण हैं - मैं आत्मा ऐसी पावरफुल हूँ, अमर हूँ, मुझे काल कभी नहीं खा सकता - मैं इस सृष्टि पर, सभी सितारों का पार्ट देखकर, गदगद हूँ क्योंकि हर स्टार अपना-अपना अभिनय कर रहे हैं, खेल रहे हैं - आप भी खेल रहे हो! *अब समय आ गया है खेल की समाप्ति का - खेल समाप्त होने को है, खेल का लास्ट पड़ाव पर आप हो – ‘दृढ़ निश्चय’ - इस खेल में जीत मेरी है! ‘पावरफुल संकल्प’- इस खेल का नंबरवन खिलाड़ी हूँ मैं*, क्योंकि मैंने यह खेल एक बार नहीं खेला, मैंने यह खेल बार-बार खेला है, मुझे इस खेल के बारे में सब मालूम है, मेरी हार हो ही नहीं सकती क्योंकि इस खेल का मास्टर मेरे साथ है, क्योंकि इस खेल को बनाने वाला उस्ताद मेरे साथ है - यह खेल मुझे बहुत अच्छे से आता है, यह सृष्टि रूपी खेल है - इस खेल में मेरी जीत निश्चित है क्योंकि मेरे जैसा अनुभवी इस खेल में कोई नहीं है - *मैं खेल का नंबरवन खिलाड़ी हूँ, खेल की सारी मोहरे मेरे हाथ में है - माया चाहे कितनी भी शातिर हो, उसको कहाँ से तोड़ना है यह मुझे मालूम है!*

जैसे रावण की जान नाभि में है - यह मुझे मालूम है सारा खेल नाभि का है! रावण के सामने राम आया, तो रावण मर गया - सारा खेल नाभि का है! आप बच्चे अपना स्वमान याद करो - इस शरीर की पैदाइश नाभि है, आपके लाइट के शरीर को जीवित रखने का, पावरफुल बनाने का राज भी नाभि है। इसलिए ‘विष्णु की नाभि से ब्रह्मा निकला, और ब्रह्मा की नाभि से विष्णु निकला!’ ‘मैं आत्मा हूँ’ - इस पाठ को नहीं भूलना। जोड़ना है - जोडो। *जोड़ को ढूँढो, जोड़ को ढूँढो - नाभि का रहस्य समझ में आते ही रावण खत्म है - आत्मा को पावरफुल बनाओ!* आत्मा पुरुष है, देह प्रकृति है। पुरुष-प्रकृति मिलकर इस सृष्टि का संचालन करते हैं - और इन दोनों का संचालक बाप है!

समझ में आया? क्या बनना है? क्या बनना है? बाप ने इतने समय से एक पाठ पढ़ाया – ‘मायाजीत बनो, प्रकृतिजीत बनो।’ प्रकृति आपकी दासी है, आप मालिक है। किसको समझ में आया - प्रकृति दासी का मतलब? सभी ने सोचा धरती, आकाश, वायु, अग्नि, पानी ये सब हमारी दासी हैं। सब बच्चे समझने में फैल हो गए। प्रकृति आपकी दासी है। प्रकृति आपकी दासी बन जाए ऐसा पुरुषार्थ करो। ‘प्रकृति’ माना पाँच तत्वों से बना हुआ यह शरीर प्रकृति है, क्योंकि इन पाँच तत्वों से बना हुआ यह देह प्रकृति है। प्रकृतिजीत बनो, मायाजीत बनो, यह देह प्रकृति है, और माया पुरुष को पकड़ती है। किसको? आत्मा को। माया किसको पकड़ती है? तो प्रकृति और पुरुष - मायाजीत बनो। इसलिए आपको भाई-भाई क्यों बोला? क्यों? आत्मा क्या है? आत्मा पुरुष है। यह प्रकृति है। मायाजीत बनो, प्रकृतिजीत बनो। हे पुरुष - हे पुरुष, हे आत्मा! इस शरीर पर भी, इस प्रकृति पर भी विजय प्राप्त करो। हे आत्मा, इस माया पर भी विजय प्राप्त करो। सारा खेल प्रकृति-पुरुष का है। प्रकृति को समझो। प्रकृति क्या है? पुरुष क्या है? ये दोनों आपस में ऐसे मिले हैं - कैसे? अगर अलग हो जाए तो दोनों का अस्तित्व खत्म है। पुरुष प्रकृति से अलग हो जाएगा, तो प्रकृति मिट्टी, पुरुष जड़ बन जाएगा। खेल समझ में आ रहा है? आ रहा है? *अगर प्रकृति से पुरुष अलग होगा तो - प्रकृति मिट्टी, और पुरुष जड़ बन जाएगा। और इन दोनों को मिला दिया, तो चैतन्य - चैतन्य बन जाएगा! इसलिए कंबाइंड रूप दिखाया है। प्रवृत्ति मार्ग - लक्ष्मी और नारायण।*

आज बहुत रहस्य खुल गए हैं ना। है ना? वैसे तो ब्रह्मा बाप की पोटली हमेशा भरी रहती है। पर मुरब्बी बच्चे को मालूम है, क्योंकि सब जगह चक्कर लगाते रहते हैं। कैसे? ‘नारायण, नारायण’ करके। मतलब क्या? कि सबको याद दिलाते हैं - नारायण को याद करो। ‘नारायण’ मतलब क्या - मतलब क्या? इस सृष्टि के जो रण का मालिक है, इस तीनों लोकों का जो रण का मालिक वो नारायण है। वो जो तीनों लोकों का रचयिता नारायण। इसीलिए मुरब्बी बच्चा जहाँ-तहाँ जाकर ‘नारायण, नारायण’ करके परिचय देता है। है ना? वो अपने आप को नारद समझता है। दुनिया में भक्ति मार्ग में नारद की कहानी अलग है। वास्तव में ‘नारद’ मतलब उस रण में रहने वाला एक प्रथम पुरुष, प्रथम आत्मा मालिक। वो अपने आपको नारायण नहीं, नारद कहता है, कि ‘मैं भगवान नहीं हूँ, मैं भगवान का बच्चा हूँ, मैं उसकी संतान हूँ; मेरा पिता नारायण है, सारे रणों का मालिक है, इस भूमि का, तीनों लोकों का, तीनों कालों का, मेरा नारायण मालिक है।’ वो हमेशा अपना बाप का परिचय ऐसे सबको देता है। क्या नारद जैसे बने हो? क्या मुरब्बी बच्चे जैसे बने हो? वो बच्चा कभी नहीं बोलता ‘नारद, नारद’ – नहीं! ‘नारायण, नारायण’ – मानो? मानो अपना परिचय नहीं देता, किसका परिचय देता है? नारायण का। सबसे पहले मुख से ‘नारायण, नारायण’ निकलेगा। *तो आपका नारायण आपके सामने बैठा है, पहचानो। इस संसार का नारायण, तीनों लोकों का नारायण आपका पिता है, पहचानो।* लास्ट में क्या होगा? नारद भी गुम, नारायण भी गुम, लक्ष्मी भी गुम! तो साथ में चलना है ना?

अच्छा .. जो यहाँ बैठे हैं, और बाहर बैठे हैं, सभी को नारायण का, नारद का, मीठा-मीठा याद प्यार, और स्वर्ग की सोने की गुड मॉर्निंग! स्वर्ग - सोना मतलब गोल्ड की गुड मॉर्निंग! गोल्ड नहीं - रियल गोल्ड की गुड मॉर्निंग! आप बच्चे हमेशा बाप की गोदी में रहो, और खुश रहो।

फिर मिलेंगे ..

Zorba the Greek

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

Versions of Shiv Baba
15.06.2023 - (Raipur, Chhattisgarh)

"Sweet children .. You have the ‘Mother’ also, the ‘Father’ also, the ‘Teacher’ also, and the ‘Satguru’ also – and those children who have all these are the wealthiest in this world. There is no dearth of wealth where all these four are present – neither is there a dearth of physical wealth, nor is there a dearth of the treasures of the ‘Jewels of Knowledge’. Those children who have all these are the sovereign children of this world!"

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-ViRHwBMuM

OK .. Today, the Father, the Teacher, and the Satguru has come to Meet you. When a child arrives, what is the very first word that is uttered? Which word? [Mama] ‘Mother’! Which word is uttered first? ‘Mama’! Which word is uttered next? What emerges next? [Baba] Father – ‘Baba’! Where does the child's journey go after that? Mother and Father are there; after that ‘teacher’ – because the child has come in this world, and according to this world, he/she needs the knowledge of this world. How to live in this world, how to speak, how to sustain the body – a teacher is required for that. After getting the teacher .. the last stage is – ‘Satguru’! *Father, Teacher, Satguru - you have got these 3 words firmly, have you not? But above these three (words) is ‘Mother’.* Who would become the child’s Father if the mother does not bring the child in this world? Who will teach him/her? Who will become his/her Satguru? Father, Teacher, and Satguru should always be remembered, but the first word in this world, ‘Mother’, should not be forgotten. Because how would the Father bring a child here without the mother? Did you understand? *You have the ‘Mother’ also, the ‘Father’ also, the ‘Teacher’ also, and the ‘Satguru’ also – and those children who have all these are the wealthiest in this world. Which wealth? Not the worldly wealth! And there is no dearth of wealth where all these four are present – neither is there a dearth of physical wealth, nor is there a dearth of the treasures of the ‘Jewels of Knowledge’. Those children who have all these are the sovereign children of this world!* Even if one of the four is absent, that would not be called complete. But what is the one who has all four? He/she is the wealthiest of all.

You came into this world through the ‘Mother’, the ‘Father’ made you sit on His shoulder, the ‘Satguru’ gave you a status by providing (Spiritual) education, the ‘Teacher’ enabled you to claim that status, and the ‘Satguru’ gave you the wealth (deepest secrets) of Knowledge and made you go along with Him. So, do you children lack anything? Do you? Do you – ask your own self – do you? If there is emptiness within your heart even after having all these (relationships), then what would the Father say? ‘That is your own luck - that is your own fortune!’ Because *the Father is not lacking in giving, you are not spreading your apron. If you keep your apron tied up, then how will the treasures come inside?* After having all these (relationships), if someone else is remembered, or if the intellect wanders somewhere else, then what would the Father say? There is still a little lack of faith. It will not be said that Love is lacking, because you do have Love, that is why you are here. That is why the Father is here. What is lacking? Faith is lacking. Which faith? Every child should check this one’s own self. Somewhere or the other you do feel, do you not – ‘what if someone else is the Father? What if I get left behind? What if the Father is in another?’ This would be called a lack of faith. And this is not said for just one or two, this is said for those children who have this lack of faith within them.

You have to become like ‘Angad’. What have you to become? *As far as Angad in concerned, even if one attempts to lift him up with all the combined might of Ravan, then he will become like a massive mountain, he will become like a stiff rock, such that no one can shake him!* Do you have such determination like Angad? Do you? Do you have the determination to become like a stiff rock, like Angad? You should not become like a ‘mountain of wind’, because a small gust of wind can blow away a ‘mountain of cotton’. You have to become like a stiff rock – a solid rock, so that no matter how great a ripping wind may blow, it should not have any effect on the ‘stiff rock’. This is called ‘determination’ and ‘faith’, like Angad – such that you are able to challenge everyone, ‘look here, I have set my foot here, and you may try lifting it and show!’ Do you have such determination? Do you? Then, no matter what test paper comes, do not look at the outline of the paper. ‘No Baba, I shook a little because this particular test paper came, otherwise if it was some other paper then I would not shake.’ This should not be so! Any test paper means any test paper, a test paper of any of the vices, any type of test paper. You should not say, that is a different type of test paper. A test paper means a test paper. Anything can be written within a test paper, is it not? It is not necessary that whatever you wish will come, that whatever you say will come (in the test paper) - no!

Pay attention to the study. If you were studying to become a doctor or an engineer, you would think, ‘yes, whatever I have been taught will come (in the test paper)’. *This study is the Study of becoming a ‘World Emperor’. Your aim is to achieve victory over all the vices, and the test paper will be according to this!* Do not become happy just by hearing the name of the chapter – ‘I know this very well, do I not? I will be able to answer this test paper very easily.’ There is a Chapter within that chapter as well – have you studied that Study? Has everyone studied that Study? This is not only for those who are sitting here, this is for everyone, even for those who are sitting outside. If you have studied this Study, then no one will fail. Study means simple! Any question can come in any paper – and you have to answer it (or respond to it) very lovingly – if you do have Love for the Father. If you fluctuate then you fail! Those who have failed should prepare for that paper again, because it is possible (for it to come again) - and it is not necessary (that it will come in the same form), the paper can also come in some other form.
So, the Teacher has come today – the Father has come anyway, today the Teacher has come to tell you the details of your Study, that *children, your study should be so powerful, and your Remembrance should be so powerful, that you can never fail in any test paper.*

Now comes the ‘Satguru’! What does ‘Satguru’ mean? True, truth! *Satguru is placed in the highest category - because although the Mother gives birth, the Satguru takes you along with Him. One brings you here, and the Other takes you away – did you understand? First and last!* What? First and last! You received the Father’s property, you received the education from the Teacher, then comes the turn of the Satguru. ‘Satguru’ means One who tells the complete truth - that when you have come, you will definitely have to return, this is the truth. You will definitely have to receive the fruit of whatever you have done, this is the truth. What did you bring with you, and what will return in your apron, this is the truth. Satguru is the One who gives you the Knowledge of birth and death, He is the Truth. Now, in this final period it is the part of the Satguru. He has come in order to take everyone along with Him. *Satguru means the Guru who shows you the true path. The Father, who is the Satguru is sitting in front of you, and He is taking you on the TRUE pilgrimage by holding your hand.*

If you children think, ‘no, let us roam around a little and then come’, but there are many children who will be holding the Finger of the Satguru. The Finger which you leave, that Finger can be held by someone else also. And if you come back and say, ‘no, this is my Finger, give my Finger back to me’ – then this is not the Law, and this is not the rule. This is neither in the Father’s Book, nor in the book of the father of this world. Why did you leave – that you had to take it back? This is the Satguru’s Finger, if you leave it then you will not get this Finger back. The True Father has come to show you the True path. Now, from whom will you receive the Father’s inheritance? From whom will you receive your inheritance – everyone speak out! *In this whole journey, in the journey of this world, four relationships are important - Mother, Father, Teacher and Satguru. And the rest is Karma. Only Satguru is the Knower of Karma. He tells what is right and wrong.* And if they do not accept, then He also becomes ‘Mahakal’ (the ‘Great Death’, or the ‘Death of deaths’). This is the last option. What? This is the last option! Because everyone has a Karmic account – some have less and some have more.

From whom will you receive your inheritance? [from the Father] You will receive from the Father. You are certain that you will get it from the Father, are you not? You will definitely get it from the Father – because who has the property? *And what is the Father’s inheritance? What is His inheritance? Security for 21 births! What do you receive for 21 births – security, complete security! No fluctuations. You receive Sovereignty for 21 births!* No one would dare to come to your Kingdom and ask you to leave! The Father gives you this guarantee for 21 births. So, what did you receive from the Father? Sovereignty for 21 births! Did everyone understand? Did you all understand? Now you receive Love from the Father. The first aspect is that the Father is the ‘Ocean of Love’ – He is the Ocean of Peace, of Love, of Virtues, of Bliss, of Happiness, of Purity - is He not! It is ‘Mahakal’ who is strict!

OK .. You will not receive your inheritance from ‘Mahakal’. And it is not that He would come in someone’s body to display His fearful vision – ‘I am Mahakal, improve your self, or else!’ These are not the words of Mahakal, this is an outright threat. And such threats do not work. Why are you cautioned? Why does He become Mahakal? He will teach you in the form of the Father – ‘not this way, do it this way.’ How? When you have a child, and if some thieves or some others are coming from elsewhere (in your locality), and taking the children away, what caution would you give to your children? ‘Do not go outside, someone will lift you and take you away.’ Some caution was instilled, so that this would make an impression within the heart of the child. What does the Father do? Children, do not perform these actions, otherwise you will have to face the fearful form of Mahakal – the Father cautions in this manner. But it is not that He would come somewhere and display His fearful vision and get angry – He does not require to display any fearful vision.

‘Mahakal’ is a word, it is a stage in which He does not give any warning. First of all understand who is Mahakal. *Mahakal never gives any warning, He does not issue any threat – no! He just clarifies your (Karmic) account, that you have done this, that this is your retribution, and there is no margin in this.* Did you understand? First, you should understand the stage of Mahakal. Understand the stage of Mahakal – what is ‘Mahakal’? The Father’s stage is that status (of a Father); the status of Mahakal is that when He seats on that seat (of Mahakal) He will not give you any warning, He will not threaten you, He will just provide a clarification – this is your sinful action, this is your retribution, you have performed this charitable action, and this is your reward. Other than that, ‘I will do this, I will do that, I will kill everyone, I will exterminate everyone, I will take away everything’ – Mahakal does not need to utter these words at all! These words cannot be spoken while sitting on that seat (of Mahakal) at all, because that is a seat, the seat of (Supreme) Justice. That is not a seat of giving any warnings or issuing any threats. You hold the (Karmic) record in your hands - this is your shortcoming, you have earned this much in this lifetime, you have performed this charity, this is your path, this is your way – this is the stage of Mahakal. There cannot be any form of bribery in that – ‘have a little mercy, show some compassion, You had loved me a great deal as a Father, what has happened to You now? Why have you become like this? You should not do this to me!’ Such is not the stage of Mahakal. You will only have the (Karmic) record in your hands, then there will be your journey, there will be your way (towards which you will have to proceed). Either towards retribution, or towards Heaven! And the Gate to Heaven also – it will open only after everything is cleansed!

So children, you do not receive your inheritance from Mahakal, the Father gives you your inheritance. See who is worthy – those who become worthy now, are those who follow the Father’s Shrimat, and who follow the Mother’s Shrimat – where there is the Mother and Father, advice is received from both of them. The Father gives you advice, the Mother also gives you advice – the Mother gives you advice, the Father also gives you advice. Just as Lakshmi & Narayan are combined, in the same way the Mother & Father are also not separate. They are combined – how can you say that they are separate?

OK .. *So, all the children should first understand the parts of the Father, Teacher, Satguru, and Mahakal in depth.* What is it ‘to become’? That is a stage – just like a judge. Have you seen a judge of this world? He will go to the court and he will check – this one has committed this offense, this is the punishment for same. Can you make a request before the judge? You cannot! Finish – the case ends! So, Mahakal is a stage, it is the stage of a Judge, it is the stage of Justice, and He does not care to know anything about any bribery, or any request, or anything else brought before Him. The Father’s is also a stage, He is the ‘Ocean of Love’ – He will Love you. And as soon as Mahakal sits on that seat, he simply tells the offenders that now this is going to happen to them, this is their retribution, so they have to deal with that now. Did you understand?

Now, come to ‘Mother’. What is a mother called? What is she called? She is known as ‘janni’ (a Mother). Those who have said, ‘a woman is the gate of hell’, from those from whose mouth such bitter words came out that ‘a woman is the gate of hell’ - so, first of all, those foolish children should understand that the ‘gate of hell’ - what they say is the ‘gate of hell’ - that they have also emerged from the same gate. You have not come from the sky, or by slitting the earth - nor have you come by ripping the sky, or by shredding a mountain - no! You too have taken birth through that ‘gate of hell’. They have said ‘gate of hell’ according to their understanding – but what does the Father say? She is not the ‘gateway to Hell’ – she is the ‘Gateway to Heaven’ - because from where will Shri Krishna come, when he comes? He will come through that same gate, will he not? And he goes and claims the ‘Throne of Heaven’. So, is a woman the ‘Gateway to Heaven’, or is she the ‘gateway to Hell’? Gateway to what? [Gateway to Heaven] So, first everyone should make their thoughts elevated, and should make their vision powerful. Although an inheritance is not received from a mother – you should know that the father brings all the earnings and gives the same only in the hands of the mother. *Where does the key come? It comes to the mother. Understand this deepest Knowledge. The father cannot give you anything by hiding same from the mother. This - this is true Knowledge, this is true understanding.*

What is the name of your Mother? What is her name – what is her name at present? [Mother Devki] ‘Devki’! OK, ‘Deity’ (‘Dev’) and ‘Key’ (‘Ki’)! What is the meaning of ‘Ki’? What does ‘Ki’ mean? [Key] .. did you understand? ‘Deity’ and ‘Key’. ‘Dev-ki’ is the ‘Key’ to usher in the Deity World, the ‘Key’ to usher in the Deities. She has not been named just like that. ‘Ki’ means ‘Key’. *And Devki is present in the end, so the ‘Key’ will remain in the hands of Lakshmi for 21 births.* What will remain? The ‘Key’! What? [Key] The ‘Key’! Did you understand? Did all of you understand?

Yes, in this final birth, the karmic account of every soul comes and goes. That is one’s karmic account! Many children think, ‘why does the Father praise the Mother (Devki) so much?’ Because I have seen her soul, I have seen the story of her actions, I have seen her journey – whereas, you have seen only her body. There is this difference between your thinking and My thinking. *You have made an assessment of her thoughts only by looking at her body, but I have seen this soul - and the Father has seen everyone, He has seen you also, has He not!* He has seen all of you, has He not? He has seen your soul, has He not? Then too, the Father has loved you; He never said, you have committed so many sinful actions, I cannot Love you, I will hate you – or, I will not do this, I will do that. He did not, did He? What does that mean? *You have seen only her body. You have made your assessment by looking at her body; how low or how high your thinking is - that is up to you.*

Everyone knows, or knew, that this is Devki. And what is the function of Devki? What is her journey? So, every child should look at one’s own self. Because you have to remember - in this world too, wherever the ‘Mother’ is insulted, or has been insulted, wherever a woman has been insulted, whether a woman insults a woman, or whether a man insults a woman, no matter who that is – however that has happened, you can see that it has become the cause of destruction. Where Ravan has looked at a woman, or at a mother (with lustful vision), then that has become a cause of destruction - and even if that has taken place here! And wherever there is such an insult, the Father's interference takes place there. And when there is the Father's interference .. did you understand? *When we do not know the story of someone's actions, when we do not know about his/her past, his/her present, and his/her future, then we should check our own selves. We should increase our own efforts.* OK?

Now, another aspect – ‘Brahma is my especially beloved child!’ What is he? [Especially beloved child] Brahma is my especially beloved child. Let me reveal the next secret. *Whether you say Brahma’s father, or Krishna’s father – he is my special Chariot, appointed Chariot – specially beloved child, appointed Chariot, the one who was first and the one who is last! Whatever thought is within everyone’s mind, whatever that is, every child will also come to know everything, according to the time.* But do you know what? Some children say – ‘Baba, can You at least explain something, the sound is coming from so many places that Baba is there, Baba is there, Baba is there!’ Do you know what Baba says? The Father is in front of you. That is your test paper. The Rosary is of 108 Beads. The Beads are Baba’s children. They are the ones who are threaded in the Rosary. Do not ask the Father whether you are there (in this Rosary) or not. Ask your own self this – ‘is my own faith so firm that I am a Bead of the Rosary of 108, or not?’ Did you understand?

*Now, after some time, this Drama will continue to become so wonderful, that storms will also come in the minds of the children, tempests will also come. Which storms or tempests? Those of thoughts! But there is One Pillar in the name of the Father in front of you - if you keep clinging to Him, the storms or tempests will come and go away, and you will not suffer any loss.* Did you understand? ‘One Father, and NONE other!’ OK, these storms or tempests will come to strain (in the form of a sieve, to determine the number-wise status of souls) because – and these storms will be storms of (the deepest) secrets. Secrets – one after another! If some children are told anything (any of these secrets) they think – ‘yes, I have understood, now there is no need to explain anything to me; now I have very firm faith; now I will not fluctuate in any way.’ If a small storm comes after some time, their mind becomes completely topsy-turvy (they become totally confused)! A short while ago they were saying – ‘I will not fluctuate’. If a picture is taken of a person hanging upside down in a storm - what would he/she look like? What would happen? He/she would see the sky first, and he/she would not see the earth at all. Did you understand? Are you so light - that a small storm can hang you upside down? What did the Father say? Be like Angad! What must you become? *Become like a stiff rock of determination and faith – such that, regardless of how severe a storm comes, that will not be able to shake you. This is the sign of the Beads of the Rosary of 108.* Those who keep on fluctuating somewhere or the other, again and again, again and again, they – what would the Father say? He will not wait for them!

OK .. Now the Father will say that He is still giving you some more time - in this short time, become a solid rock like Angad and show. Did you understand? Any storm means any storm, any kind of storm. Any kind! When a storm is blowing, pebbles, stones, everything comes and strikes you, is it not? You would say, ‘I thought that the storm would come lightly, that no stones would strike me. Yes, how can that be so?’ Everything exists within a storm. Did you understand? Even now if someone has some question or any doubt within the mind, or whatever else there may be, then the Father will say, even after having given you so much Love, if the mind is still fluctuating, then what would Baba say - what will He say? He would say, ‘O specially beloved child, open the gate!’ And what will emerge from there? I will not tell you, I will show you.
*Let your thoughts be determined. Who am I - and whom have I found! Make yourself like such a solid rock, so that no storms can cause you any loss. And you should have so much respect towards the Mother.* OK, does not the Father know the life story of the Mother? He knows everything. He does know everything! Did you understand?

OK children, it was very nice today, because the children think – ‘Baba's visits (Meetings) have become less here, so he is definitely preparing His team somewhere else.’ Those who have such thoughts - what would you call them? They are exhibiting their (innocent) intelligence. They are displaying their foolish intellects – means they are giving an introduction of their foolish intellects. Do not think, ‘the Father is devoting less time here, now He comes only once in one month, and that too for a short while, so surely the Father's part must be playing somewhere else also.’ Hey children! *The Father will NOT go anywhere else by leaving the Mother and the children. The Father is present where the Mother is present! And who is there where the Mother and Father are present? The children.* So, this is a common aspect to comprehend. OK, do I have to do some job that I would have to go somewhere else to earn? Do I? I do not! So, I have to stay only with the Mother!

Look, this is a wonderful aspect. Which one? All the Keys are with the Mother. All the Keys are with the Mother means that - when the Mother goes to the Supreme Abode, when I come to take her, I will not go to the Supreme Abode without taking the Mother along. When you go to get married, do you come back to your home without the bride? Do you? If you do come (without her) then you would be greatly abused. People will say all types of things – ‘he must have definitely done some such thing, which is why he has come without the bride.’ Do you understand what the Father is saying? When the Father goes back to the Supreme Abode He will not go without the Mother. Then you would say – ‘then where will so many children remain if there is destruction?’ Everyone will have to wait in the procession rest-house. Means – means the Subtle Region! Everyone would have to wait in the Subtle Region. Then the question comes – then how would the especially beloved child come? This question came to you, did it not? Each and every question of you children is coming up. Will he not go Home first (to the Soul World)? *For the especially beloved child, the Mother will give him the Key for some time – ‘go and come back after imprinting the layout of your Home within your eyes (of the intellect), because you have to go to see the Home for only one second, and your Father is with me, what would you do at Home? The Home is empty!’* Did you understand? Would you go and sit in the home when the mother and father are not there? How would you go and sit in such a home? You would like to go along with your mother and father, would you not? OK children ..

And do not keep thinking – ‘then Baba, what are those things which are occurring in various places?’ Those are the minor scenes and sceneries of the Drama. Whenever a fair is held somewhere, you go to see the scenes and sceneries, do you not? With whom do you go? [along with the corporeal mother and father] Then you would say, ‘no Baba, I liked that very much, I liked that scene-scenery, because that also looks like the same photo, just like You.’ But you have the Original! Why would you go to see His photo? These are minor scenes and sceneries of the Drama, which will come and go away – they will come and go away. Do not be fickle minded that you have to go and get stuck there – no! *You have caught the Hand of the Father. You are wandering around within a Fair. This is a World Fair, what will happen if you get lost in this Fair after holding the Father's Finger? Your time will be wasted.* So, the (corporeal) father will still search for you. But will the love from the father's heart be the same? He would scold you – ‘why did you leave my finger? Why did you go there?’ Is it not? The father would feel this, would he not? ‘Who told you to leave my finger?’ Then? Then what would the father do? He will not trust you. ‘This one can leave my hand any time!’ That is why he would hold the hand (of his child) tightly. Did you understand?

OK children, are all of you fine? You are Happy? Today I have taken the place of the especially beloved child. Today the especially beloved child is very Happy. OK, we will Meet again ..

[Baba, please keep coming often] .. I will keep coming often, but I also have to see your faith. Because the children are making their intellects run very rapidly. So today, the Father has come to tell everyone this – where the Mother is present, the Father is present there! Just remember one thing - where there is the ‘Key’, there are all the treasures; if the ‘Key’ disappears - if ‘ki’ - next word, *if Devki disappears, then all the treasures would disappear! Now all of you should churn the ocean of benevolent thoughts.* OK?

(Then Baba conducted a Drill for everyone)
Each child should remain stable in your original form. Who am I? .. I am a little Star – that no one ever sees, but I am a wonderful Star within whom the Knowledge of the whole world is contained. I am such a Star within whom there are all Powers – I am that Star who has descended in this world for acting (my roles), I am playing (my roles) – I am that Star within whom there are all the Virtues of the Father – I, the soul, am very Powerful, I am immortal, death can never consume me – I feel exuberant while watching the parts of all the Stars in this world, because every Star is enacting and playing (their own roles) – you too are playing! *Now the time has come for the Play to end – this Play is about to end, you are at the last stage of the Play – ‘firm faith’ – victory is mine within this Play! ‘Determined thought’ – I am the number one player of this Play*, because I have not played this Play just once, I have played this Play innumerable times, I know everything about this Play, I cannot be defeated because the Master of this Play is with me, because the Master who has (re)created this Play is with me – I know this Play very well, this is a World Play – my victory is guaranteed in this Play because there is no one in this Play who is as experienced as I am – *I am the number one player of this Play, I am holding all the pieces of the Play in my hand – regardless of how vicious Maya is, I know exactly from where I have to break away from it!*

Just as Ravan’s life is within the navel – I know that this whole Play is about the navel! Ravan died when RAMA came in front of Ravan – the whole Play is about the navel! You children, remember your self-respect - the birth of this body is through the navel, the secret of keeping your light-body alive and making it powerful is also the navel. This is why ‘Brahma emerged from the navel of Vishnu, and Vishnu emerged from the navel of Brahma!’ ‘I am a soul’ – do not forget this lesson. You have to join – join. *Find the joint, find the joint – as soon as you understand the secret of the navel Ravan finishes – make your soul Powerful!* Soul is male, the body is nature (matter). This world is operated together with souls and matter - and the Director of both of them is the Father!

Did you understand? What have you to become? What do you have to become? The Father has been teaching you one lesson since a long time – ‘be a conqueror of Maya, be a conqueror of nature.’ Nature is your servant, you are the Master. Who has understood the meaning of ‘prakriti’ (nature) being a servant? Everyone thought about the earth, the sky, the wind, light, water – that these are our servants. All children have failed in their comprehension of this. ‘Prakriti’ is your servant. Make such efforts that nature becomes your servant. ‘Prakriti’ means this nature of the body that is made up of the five elements, because this body is the ‘prakriti’ that is made up of the five elements. ‘Be a conqueror of Maya, be a conqueror of nature’, this body is ‘prakriti’ (nature), and Maya catches hold of the ‘male’ (‘purush’). Who? The soul. Whom does Maya catch? So, nature and ‘male’ (soul) – be a conqueror of Maya. That is why – why have you been called Brothers (as souls)? Why? What is a soul? A soul is ‘male’, and this body (prakriti) is nature (female). ‘Be a conqueror of Maya, be a conqueror of nature’. O males – O males, O souls! Achieve victory over this body also, over this ‘prakriti’ (nature) also. O souls, achieve victory over this Maya also. The whole Play is of ‘prakriti & purush’ (nature and souls). Understand what is ‘prakriti’. What is ‘prakriti’ (nature)? What is ‘purush’ (soul)? These two are connected to each other like this – how? If they are separated, then both will cease to exist. If a soul separates from the body, then the body becomes mud, and the soul becomes inert. Are you able to understand this Play? Are you? *If nature is separated from the soul – the body becomes mud, and the soul becomes inert (dormant). And if these two are combined they will be ‘living - they will become ‘living’! This is why the combined form has been shown. The house-hold path – Lakshmi & Narayan.*

Many secrets have been revealed today, is it not? Otherwise, Father Brahma’s bundle always remains full. But the especially beloved child knows, because he goes to all the places and keeps taking rounds. How? By saying ‘Narayan, Narayan’. What does this mean? He reminds everyone – to remember ‘Narayan’. What does ‘Narayan’ mean – what does it mean? The One who is the Master strategist of this world, the One who is the Master strategist of all these Three Worlds is ‘Narayan’. The One who is the (re)Creator of the Three Worlds is ‘Narayan’. That is why the especially beloved child goes everywhere and gives His introduction by saying ‘Narayan, Narayan’. Is it not? He considers himself to be ‘Narad’. The story of ‘Narad’ on the ‘path of Devotion’ of this world is different. In fact, ‘Narad’ means the first man, the first (human) soul who is the Master in maintaining that strategy. He calls himself ‘Narad’, and not ‘Narayan’ – that “I am NOT God, I am the child of God, I am the offspring of God; my Father is ‘Narayan’, He is the Master strategist, He is my ‘Narayan’ who is the Master of this earth, of the Three Worlds, and of the three aspects of Time.” He always gives the introduction of his Father in this way to everyone. Have you become like ‘Narad’? Have you become like the especially beloved child? That child never says ‘Narad, Narad’ – no! He says ‘Narayan, Narayan’ – means? Means he does not give his own introduction, whose introduction does he give? Of ‘Narayan’. First of all, the words ‘Narayan, Narayan’ will emerge from his mouth. *So your ‘Narayan’ is sitting in front of you, ReCognize Him. Your Father is the ‘Narayan’ of this world, He is the ‘Narayan’ of the Three Worlds, ReCognize Him.* What will happen at the end? ‘Narad’ will also disappear, ‘Narayan’ will also disappear, and ‘Lakshmi’ will also disappear! So you have to go along with them, is it not?

OK .. to those who are sitting here, and to those who are sitting outside, Sweetest Remembrances and Love to all of you from ‘Narayan’ and from ‘Narad’ (BapDada), and good morning from the Golden Heaven! Golden Heaven means Golden good morning! Not just golden – but good morning from Real Golden (Heaven)! You children should always remain within the Lap of the Father, and you should always be Happy.

We will Meet again ..

destroy old world
Vishnu Party

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

शिवबाबा की वाणी
22.06.2023 - हैदराबाद, (तेलंगाना)

"मीठे बच्चे .. संगठन में एक दो के सहयोगी खड़े होकर चलना - यह बाप के बच्चों में कला है, पर मर्ज रूप में है, अभी इमर्ज नहीं हुई है - तो इसको इमर्ज करो।"

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1L6qlPxFE

अच्छा .. आज बाप-दादा अपने अति प्यारे, मीठे, नन्हे-मुन्ने बच्चों से मिलने आए हैं। (बहुत स्कूली बच्चे बाबा से मिलने आए हैं) *नन्हे-मुन्ने बच्चे माना क्या? पूरे विश्व का भविष्य, पूरे संसार का भविष्य! आज बाबा भविष्य से मिलने आए हैं। हर एक बच्चा अपने आप में महान है।* आज बाप ने देखा - सभी बच्चों ने तितली को देखा, कैसे उड़ती है? कैसे उड़ती है? आज बाप सभी आत्मा रूपी तितलियों को देख रहे हैं। इतना स्नेह, इतना प्यार, बाप को सभी बच्चों पर आ रहा है। सभी की बुद्धि में होगा - कोई भी, अगर बाबा बच्चों से पूछे की आप सब कौनसी ‘विश’ (wish) मांगने वाले हैं? तो सभी क्या कहेंगे? किनकी क्या-क्या ‘विश’ है? मेजोरिटी कहेंगे ‘पढ़ाई में फर्स्ट नंबर आने चाहिए’। और यही बड़ों की भी बात है। अगर पूछे कि बच्चे क्या बनने वाले हैं? तो कहेंगे – ‘बाबा, पढ़ाई में नंबरवन आना है; याद में नंबरवन आना है।’ नंबरवन आने की विधि, पेपर में नंबर वन पास होने की विधि क्या है? क्या है? *सारे सब्जेक्ट को समझना, हर एक सब्जेक्ट को समझ करके पढ़ाई पढ़ना, हर सब्जेक्ट को अच्छी रीति धारण करना - यह फर्स्ट नंबर में आने वालों की निशानी है।*

जैसे सभी टीचर्स अपने बच्चों को क्या सिखाते हैं? कॉमन सी बात क्या सिखाते हैं? जो सभी स्कूलों में पढ़ाई जाती है। क्या टीचर बताएंगे, क्या सिखाते हैं बच्चों को? ‘कभी किसी से झगड़ना नहीं है, लड़ना नहीं है, आपस में बहुत प्यार से रहना है, एक दूसरे का सहयोगी बनकर चलना है।’ तो क्या बच्चे इस चीज पे विशेष ध्यान देते हैं? देते हैं? कौन देते हैं? आपस में कौन झगड़ा नहीं करते? .. देते हैं? तो हर एक बच्चा आज विशेष ध्यान रखना - जब आप बड़े हो जाएंगे, तो आपको बहुत याद आएगा कि हमने किन के साथ मिलन मनाया था। आज छोटे हैं ना, तो समझ में कम आएगा। भल आप नहीं पहचानो, पर बाप ने तो पहचाना है ना? तो हर एक बच्चा अपने आप को देखना, कि ‘मैं कैसा हूँ - मेरी पढ़ाई कैसी है?’ *यह जो पढ़ाई पढ़ते हैं, इस दुनिया के लिए, और जरूरी है; पर जो रियल पढ़ाई है, जो कई जन्मों तक साथ चलने वाली पढ़ाई है, यह बाप पढ़ाते हैं, जो हमेशा साथ में रहेगी। दोनों पढ़ाई पे ध्यान देना है। पहली पढ़ाई आपकी - जो इस संसार की नॉलेज है; दूसरी पढ़ाई परमात्मा की - जो इस संसार के बाहर वाली नॉलेज है।*

अच्छा सभी बच्चों को, प्यारे बच्चों को, मीठे बच्चों को बाप-दादा का याद-प्यार।

अच्छा .. अब बड़ा संगठन - आपका पुरुषार्थ क्या है? दिल में प्यार है? है? नहीं है? है या नहीं है? दिल में प्यार है? किसके लिए प्यार है? किसके लिए? बाबा के लिए है? पक्का है? है? सिर्फ बाबा के लिए काफी है? .. सिर्फ बाबा के लिए काफी है? [परिवार के लिए भी] *परिवार के लिए भी प्यार जरूरी है! बाप के लिए प्यार है तो परमधाम में ही बैठे रहेंगे। पर अगर परिवार के लिए भी प्यार है, तो संगठन की शक्ति को जानते हैं ना? संगठन की ताकत क्या है मालूम है? मालूम है? अगर १००, या एक हजार बच्चे बैठकर एक संकल्प करें, सिर्फ एक संकल्प - वो संकल्प सिद्ध होता है! यह संगठन की ताकत है।* अगर हम संगठन के साथ नहीं चल सकते, संगठन के साथ अपने आपको नहीं ढाल सकते, तो चाहे आप अपनी पूरी ताकत लगा लेवे, कुछ भी परिवर्तन नहीं कर सकते। चाहे आप ये सोचेंगे – ‘नहीं, मैं बहुत बड़ा, महान हूँ, बहुत श्रेष्ठ हूँ, बहुत विद्वान हूँ’ - वो कहीं काम नहीं आएगा, अगर संगठन की ताकत नहीं है तो!

*‘संगठन’ का अर्थ क्या है? जो संघ इकट्ठा होवे, और कितना भी बड़ा असंभव कार्य हो उसको भी संभव करके दिखावे - यह संगठन की ताकत है, यह संगठन की पावर है।* समझ में आया? समझ में आया? [जी बाबा] मानो इस पूरे एरिया में कचरा है, और १०० बच्चे मिलकर एक संकल्प में, यह संकल्प धारण करें, कि ‘मुझे इसकी पूरी तरह से सफाई करनी है, पूरा क्लीन करना है’। तो क्या होगा? क्या होगा? १० मिनिट में पूरा साफ! अगर एक व्यक्ति संकल्प करे कि ‘नहीं, मैं इसको कर सकता हूँ, मुझे किसी की आवश्यकता नहीं है, मैं अकेला काफी हूँ करने के लिए’। तो क्या उस कार्य को करेगा? अच्छा, चलो करेगा भी, पर समय कितना लगेगा? थकान लगेगी, समय जाएगा, मन की ताकत लगेगी। तो सबको समझ में आया? *हर एक आत्मा का अपना-अपनी विशेषता है। तो संगठन में एक दो के सहयोगी खड़े होकर चलना - यह बाप के बच्चों में कला है, पर मर्ज रूप में है, अभी इमर्ज नहीं हुई है - तो इसको इमर्ज करो।*

अच्छा बच्चों, आज तो ब्रह्मा बाप सभी से मिलके जाएंगे। खुशी की लहर! प्यार की लहर! तो कौन है? कौन है? कौन है? [ब्रह्मा बाबा] ब्रह्मा बाबा है ना? सोचो इतने समय तक सृष्टि का संचालनकर्ता, आदि पिता ब्रह्मा बाप है। उनको मालूम है अपने बच्चों को कैसे चलाना है!

अच्छा, आप सभी बच्चों को बाप-दादा का दिल व जान से याद-प्यार! और ड्रामा कल्याणकारी है, एक-एक सेकंड कल्याणकारी है। जो हो रहा है, बहुत बड़ा कल्याण समाया है। जो होने वाला है, उसमें भी कल्याण है। कल्याणकारी बाप के बच्चे सदा कल्याणकारी होंगे।

(फिर बच्चों की तरफ से बाबा को गुलदस्ता भेंट किया गया)
यह तो नहीं सोच रहे हो .. कुछ भी व्यर्थ संकल्प नहीं! *बाप अगर साथ है तो कोई भी कार्य असंभव हो ही नहीं सकता।* बहुत अच्छा है, बहुत अच्छा कर रहे हैं - आगे भी बहुत अच्छा करना है। कोई भी पेपर आवे - ‘मेरा बाबा मेरे साथ है, तो कोई ऐसा पेपर नहीं जिसमें मैं फैल (fail) हो जाऊँ!’ ठीक है? अच्छा, बहुत अच्छी सेवा की है। बहुत अच्छा किया है।

अच्छा ..

Zorba the Greek

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

Versions of Shiv Baba
22.06.2023 - (Hyderabad, Telangana)

"Sweet children .. interacting within a gathering by being co-operative with one another - is an art within the children of the Father, but it is still merged, it has not yet emerged – so, emerge this art."

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1L6qlPxFE

OK .. Today, BapDada has come to Meet His extremely lovely, sweet little children. (many school children have come to meet Baba) *What does ‘little children’ mean? The future of the whole world, the future of the whole planet! Today, Baba has come to Meet the FUTURE. Every child is great in one’s own right.* Today, Baba is seeing – have all of you children seen a butterfly how it flies? How does it fly? Today, Baba is seeing all the souls in the form of butterflies. The Father is feeling so much affection and Love for all the children. It would be within the intellects of everyone – no matter who, if Baba asks the children, which wish are you all going to make? Then what would everyone say? What wish does everyone have? The majority would say, ‘we should get the first number in our studies.’ And the same is true of elders as well. If asked what the children are going to become? Then they would say – ‘Baba, they should be number one in their studies; they should be number one in Remembrance.’ The method of becoming number one - what is the method of passing and getting number one in the test paper? What is that? *To understand all the subjects, to study after understanding each and every subject, to imbibe every subject very well - these are the signs of those who come first.*

For example, what do all the teachers teach their children? What common things do they teach? That which is taught in all the schools. Would the teachers tell what they teach the children? ‘Never quarrel with anyone, do not fight with anyone, stay with each other with a great deal of love, interact by being co-operative with each other.’ So, do you children pay special attention to these aspects? Do you? Who all do so? Who does not fight among each other? .. Do you pay attention? So, today every child should pay special attention – when you grow up, you will remember a lot with whom you had celebrated a Meeting. Today you are young, so you would understand less. Even though you may not recognize, but the Father has recognized you, has He not? So, every child should check one’s own self – ‘how am I, how is my study?’ *The studies that you study are for this world, and that is necessary; but the real Study, the study that continues with you for many births, is taught by the Father, which will always remain with you (in merged form). Pay attention to both the studies. First is your study – which is the knowledge of this world; the second Study is of the Supreme Soul - which is the Knowledge that is out of this world.*

OK, to all the children, to the Loving children, to the sweet children – Remembrance and Love from Bap-Dada.

OK .. This is a large gathering – what is your effort? Do you have Love within your heart? Do you? Or do you not? Do you have, or do you not? Do you have Love within your heart? For whom do you have Love? For whom? Do you have Love for Baba? Certain? Do you have? Is it enough (to have Love) just for Baba? .. Is it enough just for Baba? [also for the Family] *Love for the Family is also necessary! If you only have Love for the Father then you would continue to remain only in the Supreme Abode (Soul World). But if you also have Love for the (world) Family, then you know the power of the gathering, do you not? Do you know what is the energy of a gathering? Do you know? If 100, or one thousand children sit and emerge one thought, just one single thought – that thought gets fulfilled! This is the energy of a gathering.* If we cannot move along with the gathering (organization), if we cannot mould ourselves with the gathering, then even if you apply all your own (individual) energy, you cannot change anything. Even if you think – ‘no, I am very mature, I am great, I am very elevated, I am very learned’ - that will not work anywhere, if there is no energy of the gathering!

*What is the meaning of a ‘gathering’ (organization)? A ‘gathering’ that takes place together, and - no matter how huge and impossible a task may appear to be – a ‘gathering’ that makes it possible, and demonstrates the same to be possible - this is the energy of a ‘gathering’, this is the power of a ‘gathering’.* Did you understand? Did you understand? [Yes, Baba] Suppose there is garbage in this whole area, and 100 children make a resolution together, all of them have this thought that ‘I have to clear all this completely, I have to clean this completely’. Then what would happen? What would happen? It would be completely cleaned within 10 minutes! If one person makes a resolution that ‘no, I can do this myself, I do not need anyone else, I alone am enough to do this’. Then, could he do that work? OK, he could still do that, but how much time would it take? There will be fatigue, more time will elapse, the energy of the mind will also be needed. So, has everyone understood? *Every soul has one’s own speciality. So, interacting within a gathering by being co-operative with one another - is an art within the children of the Father, but it is still merged, it has not yet emerged – so, emerge this art.*

OK children, today Father Brahma will Meet everyone. The waves of Happiness! The waves of Love! So, who is he? Who is he? Who is he? [Father Brahma] He is Father Brahma! Just imagine, the controller of the world for such a long period, the original (‘Alokik’) Father is Father Brahma. He knows how to manage his children!

OK, Remembrance and Love from deep within BapDada's Heart to all of you children! And Drama is benevolent, every second is benevolent. There is a very great benefit merged in everything that takes place. And there is also benefit in that which is yet to take place. The children of the Benefactor Father would always be benevolent.

(Then a bouquet was presented to Baba on behalf of all the children)

You are not thinking are you .. there should not be any waste thought! *When the Father is with you then no task can be impossible at all.* Very good, you are doing very well - and you have to do very well in the future as well. If any test paper comes – ‘My Baba is with me, so there is no test paper in which I can fail!’ OK? OK, you have done very good Service. You have done very well.

OK ..