PBKs.info

For site notices, guidelines and technical support.
= PLEASE KEEP THE FORUMS ON TOPIC =
John2
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Further understanding of Gyan

PBKs.info

Post by John2 »

Is it still up and running ... cannot get link to work?

Works on computer.
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Re: PBKs.info

Post by admin »

John2 wrote: 25 Feb 2023 Is it still up and running ... cannot get link to work?

Works on computer.

Dear John2,

Can you clarify what exactly you are referring to - and what exactly you are looking for?

SAT
John2
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Further understanding of Gyan

Post by John2 »

admin wrote: 26 Feb 2023 Can you clarify what exactly you are referring to - and what exactly you are looking for?

I am looking for English translation of early Sakar Murlis 1958 - 1961.

Some pages did not load on mobile devices but were OK on pc.
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

John2 wrote: 26 Feb 2023 I am looking for English translation of early Sakar Murlis 1958 - 1961.
Some pages did not load on mobile devices but were OK on pc.

Dear John2,

Concerned Brothers have been notified to check this out and assist accordingly, if they are able to do so.
If you are able to load on your PC, then we presume you could transfer available pages on your mobile yourself from your PC.

SAT
John2

Post by John2 »

Concerned Brothers have been notified to check this out and assist accordingly, if they are able to do so.
If you are able to load on your PC, then we presume you could transfer available pages on your mobile yourself from your PC.
I can do that yes.

Thank you
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear John,

Regarding the issue that you have raised you will have to contact the admin of that website or the official email id of AIVV given on the website to find out about the English translation of the original Sakar Murlis. I will not be able to help you much in this regard.

OGS,
Arjun