Personal Views and Questions of ex-BK 'jaycdp'

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
jaycdp
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to participate on this forum again

Re: Personal Views and Questions of ex-BK 'jaycdp'

Post by jaycdp »

Jeevan Mukti Vs Mukti

Om Shanti,

There is a big difference in the meaning used by Brahma Kumaris and PBKs. Brahma Kumaris say you can be 'nar se angel' and 'angel se Narayan'. Can anyone provide proof for this claim in Murli?
Sorry, I do not have anything to quote from BK or PBK, but this is publicly spoken by both BK and PBK on YouTube.

Whenever a word like 'Bharath' comes, Brahma Kumaris female teachers in every day Murli say that is Brahma baba. In my opinion, people need proof; PBKs at least try to bring quotes from Murli and give clarifications. But every Brahma Kumari has her own clarification. And PBKs accuse BKs of making God Omnipresent.

Om Shanti
jaycdp
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to participate on this forum again

Re: Personal Views of ex-BK 'jaycdp'

Post by jaycdp »

Krishna's birth in 2018 as per Advance knowledge (Virendra Dev Dixit)

So, in the Yoga Bhatti of 18 years, the first couple who will be successful in purifying (rejuvenating) the body i.e., the five elements, is Shankar and Parvati. They will only become instrumental for giving birth to the children like Radha and Krishna at that time. So those 18 years (for rejuvenation) and if 18 is doubled, we get 36, then we arrive at 2036. Until then the souls of Radha and Krishna will be aged 18-20 years. When they reach the age of 18-20 years, they will be entrusted the kingdom, and the accurate Golden Age will commence. By then the four and a half lakhs more children would also have taken birth. Through whom? By those number wise 4.5 lakh seed-like souls who would have rejuvenated their bodies number wise through the power of Yoga. In this manner, the Golden Age begins with a population of 9 lakhs. So, this is the account of the shooting of the four Ages and the period after that of the world drama wheel.

Here I did not post all the teaching, but it is mentioned that after 1998/1999 the 18 years of Yoga Bhatti occurs, and it ends in 2018 - this is clear, OK.
Now the teaching says Krishna and Radha will be 18/22 years by 2036 and they will become the king and queen and the Golden Age starts.
This is strange, it cannot be spiritual age of Krishna because in order to take kingship he should take physical birth in between 2018/19.
According to Murli the Sangam Yuga is repetition of the cycle, and we all know in the end of iron age Islamic and colonial Christian invasion (as per Murli) happened.
So how did this represent in brahmin world? May be globalization and Americans using our cheap labor, again that started in 1991 and it continued for 30 years that is more than one Yuga of the cycle in Sangam Yuga!
Maybe people started working in gulf countries by 1980s to 2023 that is 43 years of Islamic invasion (that is almost half of the Kalpa)!
We are in 2023 and somewhere it is said the Father and mother joints and sorry it is hard to quote because there are so many pages to read.
Again, when we are reading the advance knowledge, it says Murli is your walking stick (including advance knowledge may be, but not clear).
At present India is not ruled by Arya Samaj (congress party) and Islamic/Christian vote bank (this means there is no Ravan raj in physical Bharath). But Murli says it is Ravan raj in Bharath and Maya attacks everyone, besides Bharath is Lanka and it should be set on fire.
When you tally it with brahma kumars it is true there are 8 souls who rules the brahma kumars and may be Ravan raj is still going on in brahma Kumari but not in today's India.
But blind faith in today's India is increasing, and if you look at the India's population growth 1.1 billion are new souls and probably taken only one birth (life) so there is no need for them to be in Bhakti Marg and they should enjoy life like the Russians.
Whole world kills billions of animals and cause sorrow to the animals (but nowhere in the drama the animals give sorrow to those souls). So, it looks like animals have higher intellect of forgiving than human. Forgiving will not work in Hindu philosophy, and it should be paid in real life with sorrow.

So my opinion is world is 14 billion years and Murli is talking about last 5000 years and that can make sense and 2036 is just an year and it has nothing to do with Sangam Yuga because most of the people in this Yuga are still living with blind faith!
jaycdp
ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

Question regarding Trimurthi

Om Shanti,
The course is very long; but nowhere it is saying brahma is chaithanya or living, I am assuming it is brahma baba. It can be Badi ma, I think the Badi ma is Jagadamba.
Vishu is couple that is Shankar Parvathi /Lakshmi-Sathya)
jaycdp
ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

Where is Virendra Dev Dixit?

First
    I am aware he was in jail for 6 months and the police and the political parties persecuted him because of the ex PBK or BK leaders influenced police to make false allegations.
    I am also aware these kinds of behavior continued and so many police cases were filed against Virendra Dev Dixit (False / real/ or suspected). I am also aware Virendra Dev Dixit is Running away from the court.
      This can be due to the past experience of persecution, I am aware of political system, police, judiciary and media in today's India. Because Kerala is considered most civilized; however, if you speak against the ruling class, they will file 300 to 500 police case all over the state and make your life miserable. The media can publish fake news for an individual or organization if you are the one who is the main person paying for advertisement in that media.
        If Virendra Dev Dixit is in hiding, then when you preach to new students who will give Drishti ?
        jaycdp
        ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

Attachment to the body

Om Shanti, Brothers,
        (51) The Father says, you should never be attached to [any] bodily being. (Mu.06.11.77, beginning of pg.1)

I think this is very important for every human being - this can be borrowed from Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism, Sanyasi, and Arya Samaj religion.
        This is not a new theory and practice to Bharath (ancient and modern India).
        What is more interesting is that modern psychologists use this a lot in counselling and strengthening people with mental illness, depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc.
        The way I practice is - when I am playing chess, I will take a puzzle and just imagine myself as gentle and calm (In Hindi - shanti swaroop).
        And slowly, I mean very slowly I will look for two to 5 options ahead of me to solve the puzzle.
        I will do the observation again, because when I am online, I used to have the habit of jumping from one site to another site. Or thoughts jumping from one to many. As this happens, I get nervous, and I will start biting nails.
        As I had been practicing putting a full stop, and diverting my attention to where I need to pay attention and observing the calmness, this was making difference in my life.
        I have started documenting my behavior, and then I started practicing staying calm every time I make a move, and I will document whether I am reacting to the emotional experience of the brain or my intellectual preplanned decision making.
        Interestingly this is making sense to me, and my anxiety decreased, and my sleep improved, and my medication and its dose came down, and now I can sleep without aerobic exercise.
        Even if you do not believe in God or modern therapy, if you make sincere efforts you can bring changes in life.
        From the past 30 years of experience, I was unable to practice this kind of restriction in my mind, and now I started believing in God.
        Now I should apply this practice in every aspect of my life and stabilize the emotion like a martial art, then I can say this is useful.
        Since I am a victim of bipolar depression I cannot - if this work for one month, then there is promise.
        What did not work for me is sister Shivani's meditation such as repeating or chanting I am a peaceful soul. Here I am experiencing peace - and that is two different experiences.
        Om Shanti
        Jay
        jaycdp
        ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

Re: Developing AWARENESS of Divine Virtues

Golden Heart wrote: 27 Feb 2022 Developing AWARENESS of Divine Virtues through PRACTICAL visualisation!

Paramatma teaches us to think Nirvikari and Nirsankalpi, which means to imagine you are a shining star in the Brikuti with no bodily awareness.
        May I know if you are also promoting similar teaching - similar meditation to the BK Brothers and sisters, or PBK Brothers and sisters?
        jaycdp
        ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

For those who suffer depression due to meditation

In short, it is very unlikely that doing meditation would generate schizophrenia or other mental illness like depression in someone who otherwise would not develop the disorder.

Most neuroscientists accept the conclusion that the origins of schizophrenia or chronic depression are to be found during the gestation of the fetus. In other words, it is regarded as a neurodevelopmental disorder.

The reason you are seeking meditations and such groups is that you already have predisposition in your soul ( according to BK PBK) or it runs in your family and is connected to the genes

So first thing one must do is to see a psychologist and psychiatrist and get diagnosed and make sure you have the right diagnosis, there are several types of depression and bipolar depression ( manic and hypomanic, depression predominant )

Imagine what the thinking patterns of schizophrenics and depressed or bipolar depression individuals would be like. While they may not exhibit symptoms, it's highly likely that they are aware that they are different from their friends, or that their peers do not want to spend time with them. No doubt, the resulting social isolation or alienation would be distressing. Not having any explanation for this, but still being aware of it, means it's likely they may try to self-medicate by using cannabis or possibly alcohol and they are always attracted to meditation than organized religion and prayers.
        jaycdp
        ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

For those who suffer depression due to meditation

It's important to remember that everyone's experience with depression is unique, and treatment approaches may vary from person to person. If you or someone you know is struggling with depression, encourage seeking help from a qualified mental health professional. They can provide a personalized treatment plan tailored to the individual's needs and situation.
        jaycdp
        ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

Good side of BK PBK teaching for cultivating positive experience

The positive side of the Brahma Kumari and Prajapita Bhrama Kumari teaching and practice.
        Imagine a world where you are not influenced by external circumstances, First the experience to be cultivated within yourself. Let me set aside the arguments and negative side of the cult of these organizations.
        Remember cultivating positive experiences is a journey and it is totally normal to have success and failure,
        Transforming negative thinking to positive thinking and experiencing peace take immense practice (bhageeratha prayathna)
        Basically, you need practice and conscious effort to incorporate this spiritual practice into everyday life. For example, if you are going to the gym fix the time and interval so that you will develop discipline. Similarly in this practice also need to display punctuality and remember your aim is to shift your negative experience to a positive experience
        Document the Growth
        Learn from the mistakes and correct the mistakes which will give you a feeling of accomplishment and eventually to gradual self-improvement
        Observe the situation that makes you feel sad when you are facing an external circumstance to feel a certain way. Now it is important to document these feelings and circumstances
        For example, your three-year-old daughter has been diagnosed with malignant cancer in this circumstance you can think about the girl and the happiness she gave it to you for the last three years or you can feel sorrow about her departure due to the attachment.
        Here comes the teaching of BK PBK, first you are not the body and the drama is fixed and she is going to discard this body and she will take another beautiful body to enjoy life.

Remember healing is a process
        This is a very subtle process and you must be very well-disciplined in my opinion the sex lust ( in the Brahma Kumari or PBKs case you are a lustful thorn) you have dopamine addiction so by abstaining from sex you are addressing the dopamine concern.
        jaycdp
        ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

Re: Rape of BK Sister in Patna center for four years
        Of course ... the BK spin doctors will be working over time and the sisters will be out taking holy sweeties to the editors and journalists inviting them for a free holiday to Madhuban.

Dear Brother,

A significant problem arises in India as media outlets refrain from reporting negative news about politicians or spiritual leaders who advertise with them.

Thank you, Sir,
        Jay
        jaycdp
        ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

arjun wrote: 26 Sep 2013 The point to be noted is that the victim reported the matter to the senior but no action was taken and secondly the victim states that she was not the only Brahmakumari to have faced the sexual assault, but there were also many other, who were going through the shameful act.

It is also to be noted that the above incident was not reported in any other national TV news channel or any national newspaper. But in 2011 when a PBK sister voluntarily ran away from her home to join AIVV (after informing the local police), the same BKWSU allegedly used its resources to publicise the issue and defame AIVV all over India through print and electronic media while issuing a clarification that it has nothing to do with AIVV. The same strategy was adopted when a BK sister alleged that she was molested in a BK center in Aurangabad, Maharashtra. That incident was also reported only in one newspaper. Is there any deliberate attempt to suppress the spread of such news?

Dear Brother,

I comprehend your frustration quite well, as it seems you have expressed your observation that Brahma Kumaris employed the police to assault Virendra Dev Dixit and acted in a dishonest manner. I highly doubt that such an event would ever occur at a BK Center due to their extensive wealth and their active participation in both the opposition and the ruling party's politics. Additionally, I observed that BABA Virendra Dev Dixit was subjected to six months of grueling manual work, but ultimately, the case crumbled as a result of insufficient proof. I witnessed PBKs making allegations against BKs for employing a female IPS officer as a means to intimidate both PBKs and Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. BKs resorted to various tactics, such as tarnishing the institution's reputation through the media. Due to its limited financial resources, PBKs is susceptible to being targeted by various entities such as the Indian media, politicians, police, and the justice system. I perceive that PBKs displays a great deal of rebellion against the principles of BK philosophy, much like Jesus did in Nazareth. Consequently, he was crucified, and I acknowledge the possibility of this occurring without making light of Virendra Dev Dixit's decision to evade the Indian legal system. In both Islamic and communist countries, it is a common practice to execute individuals who express dissent towards the government by beheading them. I fully support PBKs's accusation against BKs, and it doesn't surprise me if individuals like Shivsena mock the credibility of Virendra Dev Dixit and PBKs.

Thank you,
        Jay
        jaycdp
        ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

Re: SAT guidelines to forum members

To the esteemed administrators,

An ideal measure would be to consolidate all pertinent SAT guidelines onto a single page, thereby mitigating potential confusion for individuals, such as myself. Initially, I was under the impression that the guidelines were solely addressed in the initial comment. However, subsequent examination revealed the inclusion of numerous additional guidelines.
        Appreciation is hereby expressed for your kind contribution.

Regards,
        Jay
        jaycdp
        ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

Re: SAT guidelines to forum members

Regarding one of my conflicting and politically incorrect post, below -
        jaycdp wrote: 06 Sep 2023 ...
        and my subsequent response -
        jaycdp wrote: 10 Sep 2023
        Dear All,

I am withdrawing all the allegations because I do not have credible information - and the above-mentioned institutions are not in India.

Thank you,
        Jay

Here I am proposing some solutions, Please let me know if you disagree.
        As stipulated by the administrator, I would accord utmost significance to the aforementioned message. In contemporary society, various institutions and governmental bodies possess the ability to submit numerous legal petitions within local courts, thereby exerting a potential influence upon an individual's life that might lead to distress and hardship.

However, it is essential to examine how conflicting matters can be approached in a manner that is both politically correct and intellectually rigorous. This approach ensures that the discussion maintains not only a sense of civility but also withstands critical analysis.

Thanks,
        Jay
        jaycdp
        ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

jaycdp wrote: 06 Sep 2023 Dear Brother,

I comprehend your frustration quite well, as it seems you have expressed your observation that Brahma Kumaris employed the police to assault Virendra Dev Dixit and acted in a dishonest manner. I highly doubt that such an event would ever occur at a BK Center due to their extensive wealth and their active participation in both the opposition and the ruling party's politics. Additionally, I observed that BABA Virendra Dev Dixit was subjected to six months of gruelling manual work, but ultimately, the case crumbled as a result of insufficient proof. I witnessed PBKs making allegations against BKs for employing a female IPS officer as a means to intimidate both PBKs and Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. BKs resorted to various tactics, such as tarnishing the institution's reputation through the media. Due to its limited financial resources, PBKs is susceptible to being targeted by various entities such as the Indian media, politicians, police, and the justice system. I perceive that PBKs display a great deal of rebellion against the principles of BK philosophy, much like Jesus did in Nazareth. Consequently, he was crucified, and I acknowledge the possibility of this occurring without making light of Virendra Dev Dixit's decision to evade the Indian legal system. In both Islamic and communist countries, it is a common practice to execute individuals who express dissent towards the government by beheading them. I fully support PBKs's accusation against BKs, and it doesn't surprise me if individuals like Shivsena mock the credibility of Virendra Dev Dixit and PBKs.

Dear All,

I am withdrawing all the allegations because I do not have credible information - and the above-mentioned institutions are not in India.

Thank you,
        Jay