Flaws in PBK Philosophy

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
jaycdp
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to participate on this forum again

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by jaycdp »

jaycdp wrote: 06 Dec 2022
You said this -

Ahimsa paramo dharma.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat »

Post No. 626:-
jaycdp wrote: My question is we are reaching the time 2037, that is only 13 14 years, Shiva only spoke words through brahma baba, ...

In other words both BK and PBK are repeating out loudly with mouth and no purity is seen in both side.

... How can Shiva become such a careless Father.
Sorry that I noticed your posts later.

720)To understand God, we should also understand drama. Else, anyone can accuse God in various ways.

Due to being engaged in lowkik professional work and service, in majority of BKs, that may not be visible. And, due to sang dosh, some minor mistakes/sins may happen.

721)Comparing the followers and the religious Father or his teachings, where will it go? Let's see.
If you discard Christianity religion just by saying/feeling as - Behaviour of Majority of Christians are far away from Jesus Christ, you only will be proved wrong. Christianity religion does not need any certificate from others.

If we start/expect finding Jesus Christ (a simple eg- love your neighbour as you love yourself) in each and every Christian, where will we end???
Colonization by British, America and Russia Cold war, Funding terrorism by America, America putting bombs in Iraq, Syria, todays war between Russia and Ukraine etc. -much more can be written.

Similarly, if we expect to search Buddha in Buddhist dominant countries, where will we end? Enmity between Japan and China, Japans' conquests till World war 2, Genocides in Cambodia, etc-
What are living styles in Buddhist dominant countries? Had majority of Buddhist followers were vegetarian, non violent like Buddha? OK, let's forget today. Is there any source that says- at least for few or couple of centuries am majority percentage in these countries had followed life style close to Buddha?

722)But- practically, I feel dharna of BKs is not such a great far from BK teachings when compared to the difference between Christ/Bible and Christians or Buddha and Buddhists, etc.
Also- as per BK philosophy itself - to expect purity in every Bk would be wrong - because BK philosophy itself says- just 8 or 108 will be fully pure.

So- your argument even though very much valid [Baba also says in Murli - jab tak tumhaarey mein divy gun na deekhey, log tumhaaree baath par vishwaas kaise karey? = Till you inculcate divine virtues, how can people believe in your words/teachings], does not hold value.

As we know, it is numberwaar/numberwise in drama, there will be varieties of parts. Those who have the capacity to accept variety/all only will reach top.

723)If you have more queries regarding BKs, you can address at a different topic (Eg- Questions for BKs], as this topic is about "Flaws in PBK philosophy."

Thank You Ji.
jaycdp
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to participate on this forum again

Re: Flaws in PBK phiosophy

Post by jaycdp »

RudraPutra wrote: 09 Oct 2009
"After rudra beads there is beads of Vishnu...this rudra beads than are added to Vishnu beads that is going to Vishnu's rule(or empire)"

Do you mean "these Rudra beads then are added to Vishnu beads" ?
jaycdp
ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

RudraPutra wrote: 12 Oct 2009
... Murli points

I have tried to interpret the Murli stance to English on my strength so it is possible that it might be not accurate....so plz go through accordingly....if any mistake is there I apologize for the same

If any of the members can interpret the above Murli in fine and better way at least near to accuracy then plz go ahead....

Not that bad since you have provided the quote from the Murli, now we can find out real English translation.
Thanks for bringing up the original Murli at the first place again.
Even my understanding was similar to shivsena brother.
jaycdp
ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

arjun wrote: 10 Oct 2009 Because making such claims (of purity) means that we are egotistic, whereas Baba has come to make us nirahankari (egoless).

Apparently.

Dear beloved mhbhat bk brother,

BKs and PBKs state that purity can be experienced individually or collectively, as you feel the ocean of peace with stillness in your mind and intellect.
Here, the question is :
When was the last time you felt purity (union of bindu to supreme Bindu)?

If you have experienced recently my question is, did you feel it continuously or the experience was fragmented, and how long did it last?

Furthermore let me apologize for asking too many questions ..
Finally, how would you explain your experience of purity in a bk center?

Thank you.
jaycdp
ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

shivsena wrote: 11 Oct 2009 Dear pbk brothers.

The teaching of PBKs that 2.25 lakh couples(ie 4.5 lakh souls) will survive the destruction...is this mentioned in any Murli or Vani or is it exclusively the teaching of advance knowledge; if we accept the theory that 4.5 lakh souls will give birth to twins, then doubling will mean that only 9 lakh souls will be present ; but since it is taught in basic knowledge that at the beginning of Satyug 9,16,108 souls will present on earth, then what about the 16108 souls... where do they come from ????

Also what is the criteria for selection of 4.5 lakh souls who will not leave bodies and 4.5 lakh souls who will leave bodies and take birth as twin children. Is there any criteria or is it random selection.

Can any pbk please clarify.

Dear shivasena brother,

Are you satisfied with the answer provided by the PBKs brother?
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

jaycdp wrote: 20 Jul 2023 Dear beloved mbbhat bk brother,

When was the last time you felt purity (union of bindu to supreme Bindu)?

If you have experienced recently my question is, did you feel it continuously or the experience was fragmented, and how long did it last?

Furthermore let me apologize for asking too many questions ..
Finally, how would you explain your experience of purity in a bk center?

Thank you.
Everyday, I experience purity dear soul.

By the way, this topic is for discussing flaws in PBK Philosophy. Hence, if you wish, you may start a new topic. There it can be discussed.