Flaws in PBK Philosophy

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by mbbhat »

# Flaw No. 615)PBKs inadvertently imply- PBK Yagya is creator of False Gita:-

665)Murli Point:- "Jhoothee Gita se Bharath dharm_bhrasth, karm_bhrasht ban gaya hai = False Gita (Putting name of Krishna in the seat of God of Gita) has made Bharath/India irreligious, and karm_bhrasth/goofy(may not be accurate translation)" .

PBKs interpret this as - "Gita(Sakar Murli) became wrong/false by putting name of B Baba ("PITAASHREEE") in Sakar Murlis. This has led downfall of Bharath, means Mr. Dixit did not get any value in BK Yagya. [PBKs interpret "Bharath" for "Mr. Dixit" here]".
But, their claim fails, since Sakar Murlis have been spoken through mouth of B Baba himself, not through Mr. Dixit. This is already discussed in the same topic, but adding few more points.

666)Now, their such allegations fails by default itself due to the following reasons too.

666a)PBKs believe "false HUMAN Gita" is ex PBK Kamala Devi. She is obviously a product of PBK Yagya. So- in this view, "false SCRIPTURE Gita" too should be a product of PBK Yagya, is it not?
arjun wrote:666b)I have written several times and I repeat that whatever mistakes are committed by BKs in physical form are also committed by some PBKs in subtle form because BKs are the roots, but PBKs are the seeds.
666b)So- even in this view- PBKs imply - PBKs are the first cause for the mistake.

667)Practically, if we see- PBKs definitely are cause for false scripture Gita in Confluence Age . That is FALSE INTERPRETATION of Gita/Murlis.

668)We can see- Mr. Dixit playing role of Hiranyakashyap. He tries to take seat of Chariot of the Sakar Murlis too, even when he clearly admits they are words spoken through mouth of B Baba.

PBKs may say- "B Baba was just title holder, hence word PITAASHREE should not have put in the Sakar Murlis".
But whatever they may argue, it loses value because - in Sakar Murlis are words through mouth of Brahma B baba, and there are few words of B baba too, - which PBKs clearly admit it.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Flaw No. 616)Word "Atma_Linga" disproves PBK interpretation of "LING":-

670)An addition to the discussion said here below (regarding meaning of LING):-

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=42137&hilit ... cb5#p42108

671)Now, word ATMA_LING is famous in Hinduism. Atma means soul. So atma_ling logically means symbol of soul or Supreme Soul. If the soul is Supreme Soul, it means Symbol of Supreme Soul.
[Usually/Literally, JIV_ATMA= JEEV_AATMA means "living soul".
But, Baba says- I also become "jeev_atma" in Confluence Age.
Baba does not say - I become "jeev-paramatma" in Confluence Age.

So, soul can sometimes refer/mean to Supreme Soul as well in Murlis.

Like meaning of OM can be soul (when a human soul utters it), or Supreme Soul(when God utters).
So, basically, OM means = SELF.

Similarly, Atma_Ling means "symbol of soul, Supreme Soul or incorporeal".

672)Let if we take PBK interpretation of LING which is PHALLUS, then meaning of "atma_linga" leads to "soul's phallus" or "phallus's soul". Both become ambigous. Neither soul has a phallus? nor phallus is seat of soul.
So- PBK theory goes wrong.

Flaw No. 617)PBK interpretation of "BASE of LING" too fail:-

673)PBK explanation for claiming phallus becoming worship worthy is- "Mr. Dixit's stage is/becomes highly elevated, hence his phallus is also worshipped".

674)PBKs also claim - Base of Shivling represents yoni/uterus of parvati (ex PBK Kamala Devi = PBK Jagadamba).

675)But/now, PBKs claim their Jagadamba is false Gita, and purity of mothers is cowardice, attachment, etc.
In PBK view, stage of mothers can never become equal to level of Mr. Dixit. They believe neither Kamala Devi or sister Vedanti would get seat in top most 8 jewels.

So- how can yoni of such lower status souls too become worship worthy?

676)So, just by saying/boasting- Mr. Dixit's organ reaches to an extra-ordinary stage (that no one else can attain that), PBKs fall into their pit, because they now have to give reason- how can lower stage organ too become worship worthy?

677) Further, if we see from the memorials, many Shivlings have their base as SQUARE SHAPED too. If the base represents yoni/uterus, bases of Shivlings should have been only circular or oval type (smooth borders). But, square shape does not have smooth border. So, this also implies the base is only a device kept to support the symbol of incorporeal.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Flaw No. 618) PBKs inadvertently imply- Mr. Dixit can be only a BACHCHAA/CHILD, never Father!

678))Murli points-
a)Sarvashaastramayi shiromani hai sreemad_bhagavadgita = Gita is the highest and mother of all the scriptures.
b)Gita hai Maa Baap. Baaki sab hain baal-bachche. = (Scripture) Gita is the Father and mother, and all the rest (of the scriptures) are children.

679)In some Murlis, Baba says MOTHER to Gita scripture, in some both MOTHER and Father.
[When ShivBaba is included, Gita becomes/is only mother, Father is Shiv/God HIMSELF who narrates/speaks it.
But, when comparision is made just among the scriptures, Gita is both mother and Father, means the highest]

680)Mr. Dixit misinterpreted word Gita_Mata(Mother Gita) in the Murli point into a "human mother" to create his false history and propaganda.
So, as per PBK theory, Gita is a human and only a mother (no Father). PBKs claim two human Gitas, and both are mothers only.[ex PBK Kamala Devi and BK Vedanti sister]
PBKs do not say Gita is also a Father.
But, Baba says- Gita is both mother and Father as well. So, PBKs clearly fail here.

681)Also- when Baba says- "baaki sab baal-bachche hain = All the rest are children".
Since Mr. Dixit does not fall into the category of human Gita, now, as per his own theory, he fits only for the seat - "BAAL BACHCHE (child/children)".

[682)For BKs, there is no problem to say- all the BKs (including B Baba) are children of both God and Gita ( scripture = knowledge). But, B Baba cannot be a child of any human being.
But, when Mr. Dixit tried to misinterpret scripture Gita into a human, he fell into his own pit, hence Mr. Dixit became child of human now, failed permanently for the seat of Father, and hence got out of the track ].

682)Again, the Murli point says - Gita is SHIRO_MANI (highest jewel). But, ss per PBK philisophy, both of their human Gitas are not highest. One does not et seat in Rudramala at all(TG) and the other does not get seat in top eight.
So- even here, PBKs fail.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Flaw No. 619) PBKs fail to address the Murli point - "Prajapita Brahma shown in Golden Age (too)":-

683)In lowkik, there are many beliefs and confusions about residence place of Brahma, Vishnu, and other deities. One belief says - Three Worlds another one says 14 worlds, etc, etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmaloka
https://www.quora.com/Where-exactly-is- ... ha-located
https://www.quora.com/Where-does-Lord-Brahma-reside

One can do more google search or get from Hindu scriptures.
Most beloved, Ocean of knowledge, Supreme Soul, Almighty, Purifier ShivBaba addresses this issue.

684) SM 21-01-89(1):- Aur sab Yoga hote hain manushyon ke manushyon ke saath. Aisaa hotaa naheen jo manushyon kaa niraakaar ke saath ho. VAH BHEE PARICHAY SE. Aajkal bhal Shiv se Yoga lagaathay hain, poojaa karthay hain, parantu jaanthay unko koyi naheen. Yah bhee naheen samajhthay hain ki PPB zaroor Sakar duniyaa par hoga. Moonjhey huye hain. Samajhthay hain PPB pahley2 Satyug may honaa chaahiye. Agar Satyug may Prajapita ho toh phir sookshmvatan may kyon dikhaayaa? Arth naheen samajhthay. Vah Sakar hai karm bandhan may, vah sookshm hai karmaateet. Yah gyaan koyi may naheen.

= ...People do not understand that PPB would be definitely (first) in corporeal world. They are confused. They think/believe Prajapita Brahma should be first in Golden Age. If PPB would be first in Golden Age, then why is he shown in Subtle Region? They do not know the meaning. The former is the corporeal, in the bondage of actions, the latter is subtle free from the bondage of actions. No one has this knowledge.

685)As we know- ShivBaba addresses the confusion in the lowkik world, and explains in Murlis- that Prajapita Brahma would be first in corporeal Iron Aged world, and then go to Subtle Region, etc, etc.

686)Due to this confusion in lowkik scriptures and beliefs, initially, ShivBaba had to say- I do not enter in subtle Brahma (till 1969, there was no subtle Brahma at all), Creation is not done in Subtle Region, I need corporeal Brahma, etc, etc. [But, in other Murli points, Baba has clearly said- both corporeal Brahma and subtle Brahma are one and the same. - which PBKs cleverly ignore them as already said in the forum].

687)Here, also we can see PBKs ignoring such Murli points- and like to take only some Murli points just like describing an elephant by taking only its tail.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Flaw No. 620)God says- "I FIRST need Prajapita".
But, PBK theory says- God needs Prajapita as only a FOURTH or SECOND personality:-

688)SM 26-10-83(1):- ... In whose body should I come? First I need Prajapita. ...

[ viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=51766&hilit ... 868#p51766 ]

689)According to PBKs, God first gave vision to B Baba, then B Baba met the two (imaginary) PBK sisters. Turn of the PBK Chariot Mr. Sevakram was only next to(after) these three.
So- PBKs inadvertently imply- PBK Prajapita was contacted by God only as fourth personality.

690)PBKs also believe God first entered one of the two sisters (False Gita alias GitaMata), then only entered PBK Prajapita (Sevakram).
So- even in the case of entrance of God, PBKs believe Mr. Dixit (= Mr. Sevakram) is not first, but second.

691)So- in the attempt to hijack seat of Prajapita, Mr. Dixit failed everywhere.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Flaw No. 621)FIVE different BRAHMAS, but only two types of Brahmins?:-

692)PBK theory says- In Confluence Age itself, there are five Brahmas in total in the BK/PBK yagyas. Mr. Dixit, ex PBK Kamala Devi, BK sister Vedanti, B Baba and BK Mama.
[In BK theory, there is only one Brahma, B Baba, who later becomes/became subtle Brahma and only one type of Confluence Aged braahmins. That is, BK= PBK (In BK view, BK is short form of PBK) ].

693)Now, the point is- if there are five DIFFERENT Brahmas, (logically speaking) obviously, there should be five different types of braahmins too, is it not?. But, PBKs teach/believe there are only TWO types of braahmins - BKs, and the so-called PBKs.

694)So, we can see here, PBKs falling into their own pit again and again. PBKs throw stones to BKs, but fail to realize that they are sitting in the house made from FULL/JUST of GLASS, a theory made from almost 100% lies created by bodily Guru Virendra Dev Dixit.

695)I think- It may not be wrong to say- Mr. Dixit as DOUBLE/TRIPPLE Hiranyakashyap.

First reason is- His attempts are to hijack the seat of many others - Prajapita, Sri Krishna, Sri Narayana, Sri Ram, etc.

Second reason- Mr. Dixit also tried to hijack seat of God also. For example -

---Mr. Dixit claims he is RUDRA as well as Confluence Aged Ram (even when in Murlis, sometimes Ram is meant for incorporeal Ram, Mr. Dixit misinterprets it for himself in his teachings).
---Mr. Dixit claims in his teachings - he is main part of Shivling. Sometimes, PBKs claim Shivling is memorial of his corporeal body/organ itself.
---Mr. Dixit claims God rides Chariot whole day and hence claims as if God is trapped in corporeal body all the time.
---PBKs believe Mr. Dixit is Father of Brahma, hence indirectly claim- he is ShivBaba.
---PBKs believe title ShivBaba includes corporeal body of Mr. Dixit too.
---Mr. Dixit (spiritually) murdered God by saying - just remembering point form of God is of no use.
---Mr. Dixit says- he should be mentally worshipped always. in PBK theory of Yaad, remembering Iron Aged impure corporeal body of Mr. Dixit is compulsory.

Third reason- For all these, Mr. Dixit mis-interpreted purest Godly versions, GYAAN or SPIRITUAL Murlis. So- he tried to murder the highest scripture.

Also- most importantly- Till recent, PBKs used to call words of Mr. Dixit as "clarification of Murlis". Now, they call words of Mr. Dixit as "ShivBaba's Murli" itself.
So- they have hijacked the title/word Murli also.

Also- PBKs consider body of Mr. Dixit itself is Paramdham. So- he has hijacked even the highest world too.

---------------- ---------
Flaw No. 622)PBKs inadvertently claim- All the PBK Brahmas are secondary, dummy or almost useless:-

697)PBKs claim ex PBK Kamala Devi(the so-called "PBK human mother Gita") is the Adi/First Brahma.
PBKs also believe she gave(became instrument to) birth only to Mr. Dixit/Sevakram and child Krishna(Krishna bachchaa). So, in PBK view- the first Brahma is capable of creating only one or two braahmins.
[Sometimes PBKs believe child Radha created child Krishna (since PBKs later shifted to theory of false human Gita and true human Gita, mostly in 1998 when PBK Kamala Devi became ex PBK when she left PBK Yagya].
So- practically, PBKs believe she(PBK first Brahma) successfully became instrument to create only one - PBK Sevakram.

698)The others(BK sister Vedanti, BK Mama) whom all "PBKs give title Brahma" , PBK do not call any BK or PBK in "their" names/surnames. They do not even mention how many percentage of braahmins have got created from these two respective Brahmas and whether they are mouth born(mukh vamshavali) or kukhvamshavali.

699)Let us take case of Mr. Dixit's position of Brahma. He himself hesistates to take position of Brahma, and wishes to take title of only Prajapita. He also/usually bifurcates the title Prajapita Brahma into separate as Prajapita and Brahma.
Also- practically, Mr. Dixit believes he cannot create braahmins (as per his bifurcation theory). Hence PBKs believe they are children of both Mr. Dixit and B Baba (not of any other Brahmas!- so inadvertently PBKs admit their Brahmas are inferior to B Baba).
[On the other hand, BKs believe B baba can create braahmins just with help of God= God can create braahmins just through one human personality B Baba].

700)So- in PBK inadvertent view- B baba becomes most wanted among all these, is it not? In the two words used by Mr. Dixit - PBK and BK, alphabet B(Brahma) is present in both, but P(Prajapita) is present in one category only.
[So, unknowingly, PBKs admit their Prajapita became inferior than Brahma here, is it not?]

701)If PBKs practically believe - Mr. Dixit is also a Brahma, then PBKs should say either of the following-
---They do not need B baba for the creation, since Mr. Dixit is both P and B. OR
---Change/Make the title PBK as fully CLEAR. That is PBBK (Prajapita Brahma and Brahma kumars/kumaris= Children of both Mr. Dixit and B Baba), instead of just PBK is it not?
[here, alse we can say- in PBK view- no other Brahmas are included in the title BK or PBK].

702)PBK foolishness/ignorance is visble by default itself. All- whether BKs or PBKs know/believe- Creation of braahmins is impossible without Shiva.
But, in the name BRAAHMIN, BK or PBK, - there is no mention of word/alphabet of Shiv. Why PBKs forget Shiv here or do not address this?
[BK view is simple and clear- Brahma cannot exist with Shiva. Because Brahma is the Chariot of Shiv and can be one and only one. Hence in the title Brahma or Brahmin, Shiv is automatically present - for the gyaani tu atmas.

Hence most beloved Ocean of knowledge ShivBaba also says in Murlis - children, your full name is "shivavamshi Prajapita Brahma Kumar and Kumaris", and also give different names like "swadarshan chakradhaari braahman kulbhooshan", etc. ]. But, the short form is "Brahmins" or "BKs".

703)But, PBKs criticize BKs, by asking- where is the name P/Prajapita (physically) is your title BK? (They do not ask in the same way- where is name Shiva in your title BK)
But, by doing so, PBKs fall into their own pit, because by claiming there is need of physically alphabet P in the title BK (for the Gyani tu atmas), they inadvertently commit two blunders.

First, they have admitted that - their Prapaita is not a Brahma at all.
Second- they have forgotten Shiva. They inadvertently claim creation is possible without Shiva. So- act superior to ShivBaba. Because they are more interested in title Prajapita than Shiva. - the highest blunder.
[For BKs, this is not a great blunder, because for BKs, Chariot is only one B baba, without Shiv, Brahma has no value.]
But, in PBK view, there can be many Brahmas, and as already said above, and in PBK view- all the Brahmas are not very next to Shiv. In PBK view- some Brahmas are like- false Gita, cowardly purity, etc, etc.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Flaw No. 623)Mr. Dixit loses position of Chariot once again by DEFAULT view itself:-

705)Mr. Dixit loses position of Chariot or at least MAIN Chariot by DEFAULT view itself.

706)PBKs believe Mr. Dixit is neither FIRST Brahma, nor MAIN Brahma.

707)Murli points clearly say- name of the Chariot is Brahma.

708)So, when in PBK view- Mr. Dixit is neither main Brahma, nor first Brahma, in their own view- Mr. Dixit fails to get the title MAIN Chariot. Hence automatically, he loses that title.

709)Also- in the Avyakt Murli point- "Sthaapanaa kaa kaary ab bhee Brahma ke dwaaraa hee ho rahaa hai = The part of establishment is still being carried through Brahma only " -which actually refers to B Baba, even after misinterpreting the Murli point- PBKs claim it for ex PBK Kamala Devi.
[Because as said earlier, Mr,. Dixit hesitates to take the title Brahma. He likes to take only half the title Prajapita only due to his bifurcation theory].
Due to this, PBKs belice SENIOR BRAHMA for ex PBK Kamala Devi and/or B Baba.
But, PBKs due to their allergy towards the title BRAHMA, usually give that seat to B Baba at many places. For example- they say- temple Brahma represents B Baba. They also do mockery about Brahma as saying Brahmas part is only half/incomplete.

So, practically and inadvertently, PBKs imply- PBK souls are not eligible for the position of Chariot/BRAHMA.

710)So, when Mr. Dixit's connection to title/name BRAHMA is secondary, automatically, his eligibility for the seat Chariot becomes secondary only- in their own inadvertent view.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Flaw No. 624)ShivBaba is famous WITHOUT body:-
arjun wrote: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=203&p=55634&hilit=c ... cf7#p55634
In eigth para -

So, it was said for that form. What? It was made distant because that Baba comes and teaches Rajyog. And He Himself comes and narrates to us. Who? That Baba. Baba means the combination of corporeal and incorporeal. Later those people made this Gita on the path of Bhakti. Hm? It wasn’t made on the path of knowledge. What?...
711)According to PBKs, Baba means there should be feeling/consciousness of body/Chariot too (= the corporeal should never be forgotten).

712)If we see the dictionary, word BABA means Father or GRAND Father. It is also used to respect saints. So, ShivBaba means - Father Shiv or grandfather Shiv - both address Shiv only.
[ https://shabdkosh.raftaar.in/Meaning-of ... #gsc.tab=0

Only thing is- there is MORE feeling/awareness in word BABA than BAAP(Father)..

So- I think, we can say- Baba means When
--Shiv enters in a body or
--Shiv in corporeal world, or
--Shiv during Confluence Age or
---Shiv giving knowledge, or
---in other words, when a soul becomes aware/conscious of its Father and FEELS/EXPEREINCES.

713)But, Mr. Dixit misinterpreted word BABA and played role of Hiranya_kashyap by placing himself in the seat Baba. Hence PBK theory claims ShivBaba means "Shiv Plus body(Chariot)" instead of "Shiv in Chariot" or FEELING of Shiv".
This diluted the whole purpose of Shiv's incarnation, and the real goal which was to feel the incorporeal/spiritual Father, changed/reduced into the feeling to corporeal(body of Mr. Dixit) only.

714)So, by default itself, spiritual wings(both knowledge and intellect) of PBKs got cut, resulting in- impure/mortal body/Chariot taking higher place than the incorporeal/immortal being.
PBKs may say we give equal importance to soul and body. But in fact, when a person puts effort to fly (experience soul or supreme consciousness)and at the same time, also puts effort to have contact with ground, his resulting stage will be GROUND/BODY level only, is it not.So, PBK theory saying- effort should be made to think body also with the soul results in similar state.

715)Even though lots of Murli points clearly say- Shiv = ShivBaba = point= incorporeal, the so-called Gyani tu atma PBKs ignore them just due to Dixit's words.

But, the following Murli point specifically says- ShivBABA is famous without body.

SM 10-3-82(1):- Atma jab sharir may pravesh karti hai to andar churpur hoti hai. Maaloom padtaa hai andar atma ne pravesh kiyaa hai, bachche ke organs chalney lage. Yah baatein achchi reeti samajhni hai aur jo bhi manushy vah koyi aisey nahin kahte hain ki hum atma tumko samjhaate hain. VAH PRASIDDH HAIN SHARIR SE. YAH ShivBaba BIGAR SHARIR PRASIDDH HAI. Vichitr hai na.Unko apnaa sharir nahin hai. SHARIRDHAARI KO KAB BHAGAVAAN NAHIN KAHNAA CHAAHIYE. STHOOL VA SOOKSHM KOYI BHI HO. Atma in organs se Yaad karti hai Parampita Parmatma ko. -76- [ShivBaba, BVS, WOT]

=... They/rest are famous through body. (But), this ShivBaba is famous WITHOUT body. He is vichitr, is it not. He has no body. Bodily personalities can never be called as Bhagavaan, either physical or subtle.....In temples, Shivling is kept as well as small saligrams. From this it becomes clear that we all are souls who belong to one Supreme Soul....

Hence the way PBKs relating word BABA to body/corporeal goes wrong.

716)
Mr. Dixit c/o arjun wrote:Baba comes and teaches Rajyog
Mr. Dixit himself says- "Baba comes and teaches Rajyog". If Baba means including/having corporeal body, how can the statement Baba comes fit? Let us hope the so-called Gyani tu atmas undersrtand at least the word/logical meaning of what they themselves say/write.

717) So- Baba can be said for both - incorporeal/spiritual, as well as - corporeal (alowkik or lowkik).
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Flaw No. 625)PBK Prediction of Shiv Jayanti in 2018 failed:-

718) Just reminding once more as we have entered into another year. Mr. Dixit had predicted coming out of womb and getting revealed in front of whole world as 2018.

From - viewtopic.php?p=49141&sid=642b55fd11158 ... 7cb#p49141
So, for when will it be said that Shivjayanti has taken place? (Someone said: It will take place in 2018.) Why in 2018? Why not in 2008? Why not in 2028? (Someone said something.) 40 years will have to be added in [the year] 76. So, if 40 years are added to the year 76 then what is the outcome? The outcome is 2016-17.
So, we can see the extension of PBK failure for another year.

719)Has any PBK has proper reply to this failure of prediction? Or at least have they showed courage to ask their Guru to get clarification on this?
jaycdp
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to participate on this forum again

Post by jaycdp »

You said this -
mbbhat wrote: But it is said- Knowledge sits in pure intellect, means one whose dharna(purity) is better, more knowledge will sit there. So- how can less dharna souls(PBKs) have high level of(advanced) knowledge?

Does not this mean pbk philosophy is wrong by its own definition?

My question is we are reaching the time 2037, that is only 13 14 years, Shiva only spoke words through brahma baba, And according to PBKs it is brahma baba who was speaking later and that dadiji died of cancer or some thing it does not matter. PBKs claims Shiva appeared in virendra baba and gave clarification to children through advance knowledge, Ever since Virendra baba is also repeating advance knowledge like brahma baba did.

But Shiva entered brahma baba quiet a lot of time and every thing was documented. But Shive entered virendra baba only once. And baba says even he does not know when Shiva enter. So no more documentation of Shiva entering vidrendra baba.

But brahma kumaris are so sure they speak Murli as if brahma baba is Shiva and every one in the centre talk according to his or her own knowledge.
In other words both BK and PBK are repeating out loudly with mouth and no purity is seen in both side. Mahatma Gandhi said i am pure ( but we all know he was not pure he was a crooked politician has no respect for humanity.

if every thig goes in this direction i think Shiva will come on 3037 and say my 100 years is over, now it is Maya's 100 year starts.
First of all in Bharath (India we had several people fools millions of people saying that i am god).
If Shiva is god he has to prove himself look i am god these brahma kumaris are not my children . I did not talk a word until 2037 . Now i am talking . If he does not do that then the entire Raja Yoga was brahma baba's lie and PBKs also blind faith in that case.

I would like to see on member of BK or 8 member of BKs sitting together and 8 members of PBKs siting together by 2022.
If not they have severe problem and they both should explain the technicality.

Another important thing virendra baba's voice sounds like he is still 100% impure as he was 40 years back. All brahma kumaris sounds like Bollywood actors propagating a third class movie.

So why Shiva could not clean his own children and Why could not Ravan clean his children.

there is a huge problem when Shiva says Ravan only get to become 2nd king in heaven, but that is great position for doing such a nasty job. Say for example we India defeat Pakistan, and we have imran khan surrendering to narendra modi and narendra modi says when i die i will make you the prime minister of India. does that make sense.

Ravana should be burned and Maya should be defeated that is Hinduism. There is no compromise in it. It is almost 88 years and there is all the sign of Maya and all the sign of ravana . Shiva disappeared and gave his job to some idiotic brahmins ( from brahma kumari and PBKs_). How can Shiva become such a careless Father.
did he come to create Ravan raj or put fire on Ravan raj. if he really wanted to why take so long?
i can say i am a weak child, but i do not expect ravans children in brahma kumari or babas children in PBKs are week , you can say it is blind faith but they put too much faith
I am quit sure BKs or some other people trying to defame baba, but that is not an excuse to run away from his children. He should surrender to police. Because of the spiritual power the police station or narendra modi's government should go into ashtray and baba should come out clean.
That is not happening. ? BKs lost hope long time back, they start doing hatha Yoga and dance and all kind of fun.
But i thought PBKs were strict. Again there is a limit for baba he should not have slapped a girl. I know it is military discipline and there is huge benefit in heaven( that sounds like Mohammed telling you can get 72 wife) . that is not kind of culture Bharath. for me after listening to Shiva i consider all the saints rishi are corn artist.
Now i am thinking brahma baba was number one corn artist.
jaycdp
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to participate on this forum again

Post by jaycdp »

mbbhat wrote: 05 Oct 2009 Flaw No. 01)PBKs say their group(the 2.25 lakh pbk souls) will be better/best in knowledge and Yoga(remembrance). They will imbibe purity/dharna from the other group(2.25 lakh souls of BKs). They say that each group's deficiency will be compensated by the company of the other group.

But it is said- Knowledge sits in pure intellect, means one whose dharna(purity) is better, more knowledge will sit there. So- how can less dharna souls(PBKs) have high level of(advanced) knowledge?

Does not this mean pbk philosophy is wrong by its own definition?
First no Murli says Shiva said the attom bomb will be build in this year, But Shiva only talked about attom bomb when brahma baba read about it in the newspapper. Shiva did not even knew america or russia. Shiva heared about it when brahma read it in news papper. How can Shiva become ocian of knowlegde when he hear it through brahma baba?
jaycdp
ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

jaycdp wrote: 06 Dec 2022 First no Murli says Shiva said the attom bomb will be build in this year, But Shiva only talked about attom bomb when brahma baba read about it in the newspapper. Shiva did not even knew america or russia. Shiva heared about it when brahma read it in news papper. How can Shiva become ocian of knowlegde when he hear it through brahma baba?
Again Shiva says Islam is second religion and abraham is the founder and a narayana for this religion, and this narayana enter heaven. Now the question is Shiva should give explanation either he get the hell or heaven. If he is asura he cannot get heaven. Now it look like he get 90% of the heaven and 100% of the hell . So who is better the narayana and laskmi of sree math or Islam?

If islamic Narayan go to heaven to clean toilet then that make sense. But Shiva has given so much high status for giving sorrow to 8 billion souls. ( killing men and raping children etc) . The Law of Karma should be mathametically perfect . Shiva cannot say this sould suffered 6 years in sangam yug and all his sins are cleared so he get very good reward. ( i am not saying that is nonsense, but that is unaceeptable for any one with intelect. He consider soul of jesus with Krishna , look what colonialism did in the name of jesus. So Shiva did not study history properly and he need some education before he gives education to brahmin children.
this is unacceptable.
jaycdp
ex-BK

Re: Flaws in PBK phiosophy

Post by jaycdp »

arjun wrote: 09 Oct 2009 Yes. Every Brahmin makes effort to become pure.

Neither BKs nor PBKs can claim at present that their level of purity is higher. But it does appear apparently that the purity level of BKs is higher than PBKs as the level of unity is more.
In the end I think they will become equal. But PBKs will be more woshipworthy as they recognized the practical part of the Father and helped him in His task of world transformation with their mind, body and wealth.

BKs purity is laughed at by virendra Bhai dixit - but now you are saying joining with bk (entire bk) as per the teaching - i think it should be chandra vamshi and surya vamshi.
Shiva baba came to purify the most dirty souls (PBKs) - besides no Shiva sits in bk, and brahma baba makes them dirty. But in PBKs Shiva makes every one clean by contact in person. However, Shiva never spoke through virendra dev dixit that i am Shiva and i am siting here. Whereas Shiva always say in brahmas body i am Shiva i am speaking.
So the only way virendra dev dixit is to prove his purity then only he can become worship worthy. Since Shiva is not in brahma kumaris, their purity suppose to go down, and coming in contact with other body-conscious asura BKs how can they be called pure? coming in contact with Shiva the PBKs should become pure and makes BKs pure. BKs should be begging PBKs for purity.

Purity means remembering one Father (not Shiva) but by doing bakthi BKs should become asura. (as per teaching) now you are saying by coming in contact with asura the sura becomes pure? That sounds very controversial (is this your opinion or baba's opinion, or Shiva's opinion)?
jaycdp
ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

jaycdp wrote: 06 Dec 2022 You said this -

Dear Arjun bhay
I am removing the post sorry to use unvilised words or causal words
thanks
jay
jaycdp
ex-BK

Re: Flaws in PBK phiosophy

Post by jaycdp »

jaycdp wrote: 06 Dec 2022 Dear Arjun Bhay
As mentioned earlier I am removing this post, I know how to delete I would Delete it too. But let me correct and look deeper into the language used by others so that I can correct