Original picture of Tree with "The 8"

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Original picture of Tree with "The 8"

Post by sita »

On the picture of Gandhi sitting under the three, on the left there is a memorial that looks like a statue of Gandhi. If it is, and if no statues of his have been build whilst he was still alive, we would have to assume the picture dates after his death.
SHOBHAKAR
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: i am interested this foram and BK-PBK both

Re:

Post by SHOBHAKAR »

fluffy bunny wrote:Woah!

Right on ... count me amongst dem "Wild Science-Proud Christian Cats", Daddy-O!

Yeah. Let's get hip to the A-Tom bomb ... click to enlarge;

|Image|
:D :sad: :confused:
SHOBHAKAR
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: i am interested this foram and BK-PBK both

Post by SHOBHAKAR »

rosary is not now numberwise (declared)
jaycdp
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to participate on this forum again

Post by jaycdp »

bansy wrote: 15 Jan 2007 In the English book is "A Unique Experience. Autobiography of Dada Vishwa Ratan, ("Ek Anokha Anubhav" in Hindi) it is explained how Dada Vishwa Ratan was assigned to draw the 4 pictures - Kalpa Tree, Timurti, Wheel Drama, Ladder.

Even the soul makes sense when it comes to recording your life just like software and video camera. But when it comes to mind it does not make any sense, A person with Schizophrenia or autism cannot function their mind without medication. For example, they cannot sleep without medication. So mind control is a dangerous body consciousness I think. Mind control is obviously practical in real life. But forcing the mind to stay thougtless and thinking this will cleanse or purify your soul is meaningless. No sanyasi ever did it, No rajayogi even after 1937 t0 2022 were able to change their sansakar. As far as i am concern look at any rajayogi they look like they are in deep trouble inside. When it comes to brahmakumari look ad Dadi shivani, she look like sleep deprived. Again it says every thing is numberwise and number 8 is not ready even by 2022, but how can you expect the 1 million raja yogis to wake up at three, and perform their duties in the morning. Believe me i wake up every day at 4 am and I have never seen any Shiva or Brahma blessing me. You feel way better when you wake up at 5 or 6 am because you had a good night sleep. Is it not Shiva cheating on raja yogis without telling they they are different dynasty and you do not have to do purusharth earlier such as waking up early morning because it is only ment for number 8 all others are fools doing this. If any body experienced power of 100 million sun of Shiva at 4 am please say it loudly here. You do it with Shiva and you do it wihtout him and compare it and let me know