Regarding drishti

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Regarding drishti

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:If you think that to get the color of the company of the organs of many, who are corrupted is Shrimat, then this is like defamation. Would the supreme Father give such a stupid advice for a contraproductive practice that leads to degradation?
Murli points are already given which also say- give drushti. *
Baba has also said- "Tum master ho, chaahiye toh dikhaa saktey ho, chaahoye to samaa saktey ho = You are master. If you like you may show yourself, else may accommodate"

Baba says- "become hansa buddhi (swan like intellect)".
So- one should judge himself - "When, to whom, and how much drushti should be given. "

* - It is hot ghee for the PBKs. They claim giving drushti is wrong. but Murli point does not say so.

Murli also says- there is no need to give drushti, but PBKs like to give drushti to their Chariot all the time. - right?
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Master means one who does in practice. Have all brahmins who sit on the gaddy become masters. If it is said that for the one who is master that he may show, than it is OK, but not for others.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:Master means one who does in practice. Have all Brahmins who sit on the gaddy become masters. If it is said that for the one who is master that he may show, than it is OK, but not for others.
Master is not for one. It can be to 108 to 16108. Baba has said- 16108 are for the title RAJAYOGI.
but not for others.
Mala of braahmins is not ready now. So- there can be defects now.

Baba has also said- "Haar-jeeth hote2 anth may jeeth ho hee jaayegaa " = there can be ups and downs and in the end, you will win. "

This could be for the 16108 souls numberwise.

PBKs accusing BKs sitting in guddi is childish. Because Baba has clearly permitted it. And- PBKs even though claim that - they listen to one, see only one, etc, etc, they give their own personal directions/interpretations to others. If they practically say- we listen only from one, then they should just do copy and paste what their Guru says- is it not?

So- it is just hot ghee to PBKs. They can neither drink it, not spit it.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

PBKs accusing BKs sitting in guddi is childish. Because Baba has clearly permitted it. And- PBKs even though claim that - they listen to one, see only one, etc, etc, they give their own personal directions/interpretations to others. If they practically say- we listen only from one, then they should just do copy and paste what their Guru says- is it not?
Were you not the one complaining that we are just copy pasting and not thinking?
Master is not for one. It can be to 108 to 16108. Baba has said- 16108 are for the title RAJAYOGI.
Master of the world is one, but there are many who help.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:Were you not the one complaining that we are just copy pasting and not thinking?
It was not complaining. It was pointing the facts that the PBK souls - who claim themselves to be gyaani tu atmas do not have that capacity to churn individually.

It is the PBKs who say- we are gyaani tu atmas, and at the same time say- no one except the Chariot has right to give directions*. But, they even violate their own stands and give their own personal interpretations.

* - Flaw No. 262 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=51585&hilit=mash_hur#p51585

So- again I am not complaining. I am just showing that PBKs fall into their own traps/claims. Also- their double standards- they claim one should listen only to the ShivBaba, and give their own COUNTLESS interpretations, and claim that is not a violation of srimath. But, if BKs give their own directions, it becomes a manmath! -

We/BKs believe (or even the Murli points logically imply)- it will be numberwise. Of course, some may be mistakes/manmath too, but not all.

When all the PBK personailities failed in 1942, 1947, 1983, 1998, even Mr. Dixit failed to realize many simplest typing errors in Murlis, that is not at all a violation of srimath! and is FULLY ACCEPTABLE by the so-called PBKs.

Even when some Murli points clearly say- practice giving drushti, PBKs give ZERO importance to it, and act SUPERIOR to ShivBaba.
Master of the world is one, but there are many who help.
I have said master creator. Master may be one, Creator may be one. but master creators are many.

Kindly note that- Baba has given title creator even to Jagadamba. - Point No. 04 in Post No. 23 - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/cha ... &start=160
sita

Post by sita »

It was not complaining. It was pointing the facts that the PBK souls - who claim themselves to be gyaani tu atmas do not have that capacity to churn individually.

It is the PBKs who say- we are gyaani tu atmas, and at the same time say- no one except the Chariot has right to give directions*. But, they even violate their own stands and give their own personal interpretations.

* - Flaw No. 262 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=51585&hilit=mash_hur#p51585

So- again I am not complaining. I am just showing that PBKs fall into their own traps/claims. Also- their double standards- they claim one should listen only to the ShivBaba, and give their own COUNTLESS interpretations, and claim that is not a violation of srimath. But, if BKs give their own directions, it becomes a manmath! -

We/BKs believe (or even the Murli points logically imply)- it will be numberwise. Of course, some may be mistakes/manmath too, but not all.

When all the PBK personailities failed in 1942, 1947, 1983, 1998, even Mr. Dixit failed to realize many simplest typing errors in Murlis, that is not at all a violation of srimath! and is FULLY ACCEPTABLE by the so-called PBKs.
It is you who is having double standards. First you accuse us we don't churn, then you accuse us we churn.

What is wrong in churning and giving interpretations as long as they are along with the knowledge. But the fact is that mostly everything I share here is what I have learned from the advanced knowledge. It is only because you have not heard these points that you think they are mine.
The problem is that if you come with some interpretation there is no way to check and verify it if it is true. There is no authority we can turn to that we both accept. So it is only left to your stuburness to claim that what you say is true. Whist for the PBKs there is a way to check and verify whatever they say and if they are proved wrong they readily admit.

With regards drishti and shirmat we accept that it refers to one. When it is said about Brahma (the point in the link) then certainly his words will be Shrimat as whatever emerges through Brahma we should always consider it is ShivBaba speaking. But the definition of shrima is ekmat - direction of one.

Regarding the point about retirement, when many children are created through Brahma that he retires, it is because among the children such children will emerge who will become worthy to run this shop like world. And you have agreed that in that there will be one master and many helpers. It is also a kingdom that is being established so kind and queen will be running the family and there will be other positions like officers and also different types of subjects, maids, servants etc. In this establishment the king and queen were revealed in 1976.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

It is you who is having double standards. First you accuse us we don't churn, then you accuse us we churn....
Sorry. It is not accusing. I just showed mirror to PBKs. [Or it was reply to PBKs in their own coin/views- like rebounding. ]

That is fine.
jaycdp
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to participate on this forum again

Post by jaycdp »

Drishti is corrupt in both bk and pbk. Shiva should open his mouth and clarify this. Why Shiva shut up now and children take his role. How can Shiva speak Hindi, who teach him this? If brahma baba can enter Gulzar and speak, then all dead people should be doing this. 🌹🌹. Never see this happening in real life, other than in a cult. Why make centre and hide in a hole. Why don't stay at home. Why Shiva cannot prevent rape in centre, this happens in worldly centres. Shiva, brahma baba or Shankar should protect the sisters but they are being raped by brothers. Sorry, I forgot it is shooting of kaliyuga.
Golden Heart
Supreme Spiritual Surgeon
Affinity to the BKWSU: Supreme Spiritual Surgery
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To facilitate realization of UNITY in DIVERSITY

Post by Golden Heart »

10.08.15-Slogan.jpg