Dinosaurs and the fossil record

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Fossil fish fills evolutionary gap

Post by fluffy bunny »

surya2037 wrote:The four-legged land animals as Baba already mentioned
Hmmn ... nice fossil but not really what I was thinking about. We were talking about "Four-legged large animals", i.e. how did Tyrannosaurus Rex that lived about 65 million years ago (which is really 2 arms and 2 legs and a tail) become a kangaroo ( 2 arms and 2 legs and a tail) or the Brontosaurus (4 legs and a tail) that lived about 140 million years ago become a cow (4 legs and a tail), for example?

You might also ask what brought them about in the first place?

Really, we fall back on the mystical, unexplained "magic wand effect" that transforms humans into deities and dinosaurs into lambs.

Who waves this magic wand and how does it work?

If there are no answers then I am afraid that we are just in fairy story land because such things only happen in children's fairy stories.
surya
PBK

Re: Fossil fish fills evolutionary gap

Post by surya »

Who waves this magic wand and how does it work? If there are no answers then I am afraid that we are just in fairy story land because such things only happen in children's fairy stories.
Hi,

I know is complicated, science makes it even more complicated, as Baba (Virendra Dev Dixit) said that we don't know how the scientists apply the practice of carbon dating.

But let me tell you that I had gone back to my birth place - that is in a very remote part on this Planet Earth and I was amazed by my findings. I used to go to the jungle and eat fruits from special trees that grow in that forest and now after revisiting the same forest I found that the same fruits giving trees are still there but the fruit has changed shape and taste also changed, means is not as good as it was before. Even the vegetation around changed or completely transformed itself into some other kind of shapes and forms.

regards
surya
jaycdp
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to participate on this forum again

Re: Dinosaurs and the fossil record

Post by jaycdp »

Baba has never talked about the evolution of billions of years may be due to its unimportance in life. He used to say 5 billion people and now he says the 2 billion does not count. I think the world population is now 7 or 8 billion (around I don't know the real number) Baba does not know science either, he did not predict the computer phone laptop tv and rocket or the atom bomb in 1937. So it was the knowledge of Brahma baba that the atom bombs exist because by the time Brahma baba must have been reading newspapers. Either Shiva is just a Bindu and knowledge belongs to Brahma baba because he lived 84 birth. But again it is subtle knowledge that emerged and not real knowledge. Obviously, the history sounds perfect to me because I always questioned where did the deities come from and Hinduism had no answer. So i took the knowledge and studied murals. But i did not experience any uplifting. I want to become a good human being If i cannot become a good human being how can i be a good brahmin and a good diety? Baba has no answer. Baba does not say you do purusharth and you gradually develop spiritual power. He never said that he said it will come out one day and the whole world will accept it then. That makes seemeth totally faith based, in that case there is no difference between worldly religion and sreemath. We should start seeing souls shining by now and all we can see is souls suffering in the hell( and fake smile of Brahma kumaris but PBKs do not smile they show the real face that they are in hell. I was told this sreemath is not faith-based but based on the experience you have with Baba. 900 thousand came first so they should experience sorrow and be in hell . But what about 8 billion souls 60% of them are in hell why is the horoscope of 8 billion new souls not shining ( but Murli says some rich souls who are still coming in the end.) Baba says you do not need to do Yoga any more ( but souls are going to gym and going for a walk) . So baba lied and Murli is a lie
jaycdp
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to participate on this forum again

Re: Dinosaurs and the fossil record

Post by jaycdp »

howiemac
You had Maa point that the earth was changing and science did not add or was unable to make a decision based on mythology. And they don't even we don't understand the state of matter in the Golden Age. So the law of physics should be changing according to the stage of creation. And for them, it is all about speculation based on evidence. So science has lots of room for error in this area. Again, Baba did not educate us based on science. He was also educating us based on a mythology written by saints in the past 2500 years. The Supreme Soul is least interested in science and he did not say in 2020 you will be using Android and Windows11. Again if the Supreme Soul was that accurate the whole world would follow him and there wouldn't be any destruction. Supreme Soul seriously discussed Brahma Vishnu Shankar and we still don't know who is Brahma Vishnu Shankar yet. And we still cannot see a soul-giving drishti that changes our life to a shining star. Until we experience the shining star in our real life and firing our neurones to extreme we cannot say we are enlightened. Until then we are also following mythology and having super faith that one-day early morning our neurones will fire like magnet and our day will be busy blessing people on the street. That never happened so Brahma bab has a potential to become another human god like sai baba in India. I wake up early in the morning three am and fall asleep grogy and whole day is half sleepy. And also i have a difficult time falling asleep in the winter due to my depression. I wish Supreme Soul give me Drishti and clean up the neurones to function properly in the winter and then i can talk the truth about this to 10000s of people online and in the street. I am not saying chit-chats like sister Jayanthi and other new-generation systers. People are sick and tired of lectures. Both bBrahmakumari and PBK are busy giving lectures and no practical diety like the soul is emerging after decades of purusharth. In the 1940s ShivBaba used to laugh at worldly gurus for giving lectures and nothing was happening. I hope one day will come pure Drishti will spread the word like wildfire. We are almost ready for nuclear war putin is just ready but the systers and brothers are not ready to fulfill their duty yet.