SpARC & Ramesh Shah chasing the corporate 2%

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

SpARC & Ramesh Shah chasing the corporate 2%

Post by fluffy bunny »

Where does this fit in with Shrimat?

Apparently, the Government of India is establishing a new law called "Corporate Social Responsibility" for companies whose turnover is more than 500 crores rupees. It demands they spend 2% of their profits on "socially beneficial activities" which must be done in conjunction with an NGO.

It is estimated that the new law will directly impact at least 2,500 companies and generate an estimated US $2 billion in CSR spending and the BKs' financial radar is bleeping like mad.

The "accountant of god" and controversial trustee and chairperson BK Ramesh Shah is already on the case and briefing BKs on how to tap into the new revenue stream at the luxurious air conditioned SpARC offices.

The Brahma Kumaris now aim to partner with different companies and organizations in order to fill their coffers to do ... just what? More big buildings and more big silliness?

What is the Brahma Kumaris SpARC organization? We've heard of young BKs told to keep away from it. It appears to me to be one of those private empires within the Great Brahma Kumari Co-Prosperity Movement.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: SpARC & Ramesh Shah chasing the corporate 2%

Post by arjun »

It is another strategy to collect money from non-BKs.
Murlis clearly prohibit BKs from seeking or collecting money from non-BKs. But they will devise excuses to justify their acts like they have done always.
“रूहानी बाप को दाता कहा जाता है। वह आपेही सब कुछ बच्चों को देते हैं। आते ही हैं विश्व का मालिक बनाने। कैसे बनना है, यह सब कुछ बच्चों को समझाते हैं, डायरेक्शन देते रहते हैं। दाता है ना। तो सब आपेही देते रहते हैं। मांगने से मरना भला। कोई भी चीज़ मांगनी नहीं होती है। शक्ति, आशीर्वाद, कृपा कई बच्चे मांगते रहते हैं। भक्तिमार्ग में मांग-मांग कर माथा पटक सारी सीढ़ी नीचे उतरते आये हो। अभी मांगने की कोई दरकार नहीं।“(ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली दिनांक २९.०४.०९, पृ. १)

“The spiritual Father is called a giver. He gives everything to the children automatically. He comes only to make us master of the world. He explains everything as to how we have to become (masters of the world). He keeps giving directions. He is a giver, isn’t He? So, He gives everything on His own. It is better to die than to beg. One should not seek anything. Many children keep seeking power, blessing, mercy. You have been coming down the Ladder by banging your forehead while seeking alms (from deities) in the path of Bhakti. Now there is no need to seek.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 29.04.09, pg 1 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)

“हमेशा पहले तो चित्र सामने दे देना चाहिए। पैसा तो तुम कभी नहीं मांगना। तुम्हारा काम है उनको देना। कुछ भी उनको देना होगा तो आपेही देंगे। कोई दाम पूछे तो बोलो बाबा तो गरीबनिवाज़ है। गरीबों के लिए फ्री बांटा जाता है। बाकी साहूकार जितना देंगे उतना हम और भी छपायेंगे। पैसा कोई हम अपने काम में थोड़े ही लगाते हैं। जो मिलता है जनता की सेवा के काम में लगाया जाता है। साहूकार ही तो धर्मशाला आदि बनायेंगे। यहाँ गरीब भी सेन्टर बना सकते हैं, इसमें खर्चा कुछ भी नहीं है। समझो कहते हैं कि हम सेन्टर खोलूँ अथवा यह गाडली युनिवर्सिटी खोलूं। ऐसी गाडली युनिवर्सिटी से ३-४ ने भी अच्छा फल पा लिया तो अहो सौभाग्य, उन खोलने वालों का। इसमें फ्राखदिल होना चाहिए। बाबा देखो कितना फ्राखदिल है। कखपन ले और बादशाही दे देते हैं। सपूत बच्चे ही बाबा की सर्विस कर सकते हैं।“ (ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली दिनांक ९.०२.०८, पृ.२)

“You should always first of all keep the picture in front of them. You should never ask for money. You job is to give them. If they have to give anything they will give on their own. If anyone asks about the price, tell them that Baba is a friend of the poor ones (garibniwaaz). It is distributed free of cost to the poor. As for the rich people, whatever (amount) they give, we will get many more (pictures/books) printed (with that amount). We don’t use the money for ourselves. Whatever we get is used for public service. It is the rich people only who build dharmashala (free of charge public lodging) etc. Here, even the poor people can set up centers. No cost is involved in it. Suppose someone says that he wishes to open a center or to open this Godly University. Even if 3-4 people get nice benefits from such a Godly University, then it is a matter of great fortune for those who opened it. One should be very noble-minded in this. Look Baba is so generous. He takes useless things and gives emperorship. It is only the worthy children who can do Baba’s service.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 09.02.08, pg 2 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Seems to be a good law. Because many poor people will be helped.

But, I did not get the point rightly about the accusations here against BKWSU.

Are BKs begging money from companies as to take chance as an NGO and take part in social activities or do you say- BKWSU has fear of losing 2% of its bhandar - I do not know whether BKWSU bhandar box (or income) is more than 500 crore a year and it also comes in the category of 2500 plus companies.

Anyhow, in both cases, it is good. Even if BKWSU loses 2% of its money, it is OK. It is only from the receivings what it gets. Or if it gets chance to serve as NGO , it is also a plus point. Because, there would be spiritual addition to social service.

Murli point:- Govt se seva karaavo = You get service done through govt.

Good Drama.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Please quote exact point instead of quoting vaguely. In most Murlis Baba has described the government as bhrashtachari (corrupt) and Kaurava government. Why will He ask children to seek service from such a government?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote: I did not get the point rightly about the accusations here against BKWSU.

Are BKs begging money from companies as to take chance as an NGO and take part in social activities or do you say- BKWSU has fear of losing 2% of its bhandar
The BKs are looking to beg money from companies as participating NGO. Are the BKs registered as a company in India? Do the BKs have any subsidiary 'for profit' companies in India? How much is the annual income of the BKs in India each year?

Yes, there was a time when the BKs was as relative pure and followed their own advive. Shrimat was not to accept any money from anyone that was not following 100% the principles because such other money was tainted with impure vibrations.

Now, apparently, they have "progressed" to accept it from anywhere, even to charge for some courses, to make newcomers pay for venues and so on.
Yes, let us see the whole quote and where it take money from it ... but how would you know what the Murlis said now, so much has been ripped out of them by the BK Murli team acting under *someone's* instructions.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

fluffy bunny wrote:Shrimat was not to accept any money from anyone that was not following 100% the principles because such other money was tainted with impure vibrations.
This is discussed here- third post in the topic- http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t= ... owl#p32277

The Murli point clearly says- we can accept from lowkik people, [but there should not be desire, if there is, then such percentange would be impure].

Actually even what BKs donate, that also will not be fully success/safal . Murli point:- "nivighn (without any obstacle, Maya) service only will be accounted in baba's register. Else, how many centres you open, if there is Maya, that will not be counted in baba's register. "

Another- "When you become pure, then only your things would be accepted by baba".

So- even money of BKs is not pure. Obviously. because for example- If a Bk has a payment of Rs One lakh per month, say- is that one lakh paid by Govt or by his company pure? Govt gets money my selling alcohol, etc. Companies exploit people.

So- so there is no pure money at all. And- even if a Bk is a farmer doing independent earning, all by himself, is he 100% pure now? Every BK is an effort maker, is it not?

Another Murli point:- In the end, donation of others also would be taken so that they also will get chance to make their fortune. [But, first preference is for children].

Another:- Avyakt Murli- "Aage chalkar bhakt quality aatmaayein bhee aayengi = In future Bhakti quality souls also will come to madhuban (for milan or conference - not sure)."

Now, this is happening- in some centres, totally new comers - who have not taken even 7 days course, are permitted to come to madhuban for Avyakt BapDada's milan!

Now- this can be viewed as corruption, against srimath or completely normal activity as per drama and Murli point- because all will get right to madhuban- the highest pilgrimage.

But, baba has also warned- "In future,. people will give/donate you money.But, never use it for self. Put it for service"

This is part of karmayaoga and pravrutiimarg.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Another Murli point:- In the end, donation of others also would be taken so that they also will get chance to make their fortune. [But, first preference is for children].
pls quote exact words with date.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:pls quote exact words with date.
I do not have it now, since usually BKs do not have habit of PBKs creating data base of Murli points to target others. If I get the Murli point, I will put it. But, since at present, lots of great mistakes, can be called as blunders, are already pointed out, I am not in the same mood to accumulate Murli points.

So- you need not believe in it now.

But, would you like to say- do you agree that you have read or heard the other Murli points said in this topic?
Panda
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to know more about the BK Org.

Post by Panda »

They are going beyond all limits to grab money and property; to show themselves as great, and to trap as many people as possible. I have heard that they conspire and kill people also, so that they can get their property, etc. Later on, they threaten and blame them only - as usual, as in all other cases.