Introduction

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
shastri arvind 88
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: My name is Arvind Kumar Sharma. I am new to this forum. I find the discussions interesting and thought provoking.

Introduction

Post by shastri arvind 88 »

Hi all,

My name is Arvind Sharma. I am new to this forum.

= RESPONSE =

WELCOME! You may like to state your background and your experience so far with the BKs - like what made you join in the first place, and why did you leave, etc. You may like to study the various posts in the various topics to get a better idea of the pulse of this forum, prior posting your views herein, in relevant topics.

SAT
actor in drama
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share my views with others on the forum.

Re: Introduction

Post by actor in drama »

Hello,

I am an ex-BK. But I always believed in the Knowledge & had a huge passion for Murlis, and so I kept studying them throughout. I realized few facts; and more than that, I met some great people during this journey, who were BKs/ex-BKs/PBKs/ex-PBKs/Pankaj group/Vishnu Party & so on. I exchanged lot of ideas & kept searching for the truth. I am mainly here to share a very important and critical aspect of all those things I gathered, and only that. It was shared by some pbk, who is still a pbk. That one fact shocked me like anything, and it's almost impossible to share that with the whole group, as a lot of people may start opposing it immediately.
To be frank, I too haven't been completely convinced about it & still don't believe it completely. So, the purpose of sharing it is to get to a conclusion for myself, whether it's true or not. So, I need your help on that. Please create a platform where, maybe just the admins and me talk about it, and take it further, and give me a final conclusion, if possible, for which I would be grateful.

= RESPONSE =

WELCOME!
You may like to study the various posts in the various topics to get a better idea of the pulse of this forum.
In the meantime, please feel free to ask ANY questions which you may have, DIRECTLY on this forum, in this topic, without any hesitation, even though same may be of a personal nature. Any member of SAT, or ANY other interested member would respond to you accordingly.
A confirmatory email has been sent to your email address; you may also check your 'Spam' folder for same, in case it does not appear in your 'Inbox'. In case you have any difficulty in posting, you may email the Administrator at [email protected] ONLY as a last resort.

SAT
actor in drama
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share my views with others on the forum.

Post by actor in drama »

Thank you so much Divine brother for activating my account and for such a warm welcome.

Let me not waste anytime. There are some PBKs/ex-PBKs who have turned the whole knowledge upside down. Which raised very fundamental questions-

1. Was it really Shiv who narrated the Murlis? Did he really arrive on this earth?
(It could have been some other soul who entered in Brahma, or maybe Murlis were taken or stolen from somewhere else, and read through by someone called Brahma).

2. If the answer for the above is 'Yes' then next question is who was the real Brahma in whom Shiv entered? People are proving based on a research on audio cassettes of Brahma that they are not direct Murlis, and he only reads them by looking at the paper in hand. There are lot of proofs which I am going to share with you after this post. This proof takes us back to the first question again. If he was reading, was there one some other real Brahma, or there was none at all? So Shiv never incarnated?

I want you to trust me that I don't belong to any group and I am not promoting any other Baba or Mama or party here.
This research was lead by some PBKs/ex-PBKs. Two major names among them are Amit Bhai from Nagpur, and Gavi Bhai from Karnataka. I tried really hard to get in touch with Gavi Bhai but he did not share anything and blocked my number instead. As I understood, he used to share the things earlier with everyone and later blocked everyone and doesn't speak to anyone anymore.

I am not supporting anyone and don't believe in their theory fully yet. But, the proofs they have are unavoidable. We cannot ignore them and hence I got stuck in the middle. As I understand, they don't belong to any group. In fact, Gavi Bhai and Amit Bhai don't speak to each other now.

With your permission, I will start sharing the proofs one by one.
Thank you again for this opportunity.

- A Truth seeker

= RESPONSE =

You are most welcome to post what you believe to be proofs, according to your understanding, in this topic itself, and anyone who is interested in same would respond to you accordingly.

We would prefer Brother mbbhat to respond to you, when he returns to this forum again soon, since he is very well versed with these issues. We can move the required posts to another location later, when considered appropriate.

SAT
actor in drama

Post by actor in drama »

Thanks for your support brother. But it's fine, I found someone who is working with me on this, and we will arrive at some conclusion in coming days.

Thanks once again for all that help and hope to interact with you again.

- A Truth seeker

= RESPONSE =

The advantage of interacting on the forum is that many other interested viewers are also afforded the opportunity to express their views, some of whom may have faced similar situations like yourself, which would help them to better understand their own situation.

SAT