Why Virendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Why Veerendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by shivsena »

Food for thought for all PBKs.
Today's Murli 24-07-16 "अव्यक्त-बापदादा” रिवाइज:22-10-81.

" व्यक्त भाव से ऊपर रहो अर्थात् फरिश्ते बन सदा ऊपर उड़ते रहो। फरिश्ते नीचे नहीं आते, धरती पर पांव नहीं रखते। यह व्यक्त भाव भी देह की धरनी है। तो जब फरिश्ते बन गये फिर देह की धरनी में कैसे आ सकते, फरिश्ता अर्थात् उड़ने वाले। तो सभी उड़ता पंछी हो, पिंजड़े वाले तो नहीं हो ना? आधाकल्प तो पिंजरे के थे, अब उड़ते पंछी हो गये। स्वतन्त्र हो गये। नीचे की आकर्षण अभी खींच नहीं सकती। नीचे होंगे तो शिकारी शिकार कर देंगे, ऊपर उड़ते रहेंगे तो कोई कुछ नहीं कर सकता। तो सभी उड़ता पंछी हो ना? पिंजरा खत्म हो गया? चाहे कितना भी सुन्दर पिंजरा हो लेकिन है तो बंधन ना। यह अलौकिक सम्बन्ध भी सोने का पिंजरा है, इसमें भी नहीं फंसना। स्वतन्त्र तो स्वतन्त्र। सदा बन्धनमुक्त रहने वाले ही जीवनमुक्त स्थिति का अनुभव कर सकेंगे।"

Avaykt Farishta banna hai..vyakt bhav se upar rahena hai aur udta panchi banna hai, toh apne sharir roopi pinjra aur Virendra Dev Dixit ke sone ke pinjre se upar utna padegaa.....nahi toh avaykt sthithi (farishta-stage) kabhi bhi ban nahi sakenge.....a point to be asked by all PBKs to their guru-Virendra Dev Dixit (who is teaching PBKs to become pinjre ka panchi.)
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Murli 28-7-16 says:" विष्णु और शंकर को कभी प्रजापिता नहीं कहते हैं। ब्रह्मा को ही प्रजापिता कहते हैं।"

Aivv teaches that Brahma and Prajapita are different souls....but the above point says that Brahma(Lekhraj Kirpalani) is only Prajapita.

Aivv teaches that their guru-Virendra Dev Dixit is going to be revealed as Vishnu and Shankar and also as mukkarr rath Prajapita....but the above point clearly says that Vishnu and Shankar do not become prajapita....so it proves beyond doubt that Virendra Dev Dixit is neither Shankar-nor Vishnu nor Prajapita...but shaitan partdhari who is misleading the PBKs and making his own praja.(Islam dharm). ..Its time for PBKs to wake up.

1aaaa-asatya.jpg
1aaaa-asatya.jpg (24.19 KiB) Viewed 10019 times
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all soul brothers.

When i saw corruption(preference) to money over the study-churning-understanding of (Godly Gyan) in BKWSU, then i was attracted to Aivv-adv-Gyan.....but after Aivv guru-Virendra Dev Dixit was arrested for rape charges, then i started having doubts about his claim to be ShivBaba, and the way he was corrupting-twisting the Murli-Vanis points, and revealing only those points which probably pointed him to be Sakar Bap...but slyly hiding those points which went against him.....i saw hypocrisy(greed for power and money) in both so-called Godly orgs.....and so from that time i said to myself that i must search for the Absolute TRUTH myself (as per the quote below).

could not swallow the hypocrisy.jpg
could not swallow the hypocrisy.jpg (9.75 KiB) Viewed 9903 times
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Murli points which clearly prove that Virendra Dev Dixit is not ShivBaba.

Murli 9-9-13 says : "Gyan-sagar toh galiyon mei nahi jayenge "
["Ocean of knowledge (ShivBaba) will not wander in streets"(in various Gita-patshalas of PBKs)]

Murlis 10-12-08 says: " शिवबाबा तो गलियों में जाकर धक्के नहीं खायेंगे।"
["ShivBaba will not wander in streets"]

The above 2-points goes completely against Virendra Dev Dixit being Gyan-sagar Bap(ShivBaba), as Virendra Dev Dixit wanders in various Gita-patshalas(gadbad-shalas as per av-Vanis) preaching his false illusionary adv-Gyan to his followers.

It also means that Virendra Dev Dixit is Ravan-partdhari who is imitating ShivBaba and misleading the PBKs by hiding such points.

If Virendra Dev Dixit was really Gyan-sagar ShivBaba he would have never gone on jismani journey to various pbk Gita-patshalas...but he would have sat in one place in Kampil and not wandered in streets like Ravan.

1a-A single lie discovered is enough to create doubt in every truth expressed.JPG
1a-A single lie discovered is enough to create doubt in every truth expressed.JPG (6.95 KiB) Viewed 9876 times
shivsena
ex-PBK

Re: Why Virendra Dev Dixit cannot be personified ShivBaba.

Post by shivsena »

Trikaldarshi ShivBaba is warning BKs about dehdhari guru-Virendra Dev Dixit and PBKs.

Murli 1-12-88:
"Unho ( PBKs) ke saare vichaar ulte hai.
Kaha jaata hai sab(PBKs) Andhe hai..toh andha banane wala(guru-Virendra Dev Dixit) bhi jaroor hogaa.
..Ravan(Virendra Dev Dixit) hi sabko andha banate hai.. (PBKs ki) buddhi hi andhi ho jaati ".

The above point is perfectly describing breakaway group Aivv-PBKs who blindly follow the guru-Virendra Dev Dixit and do not churn Murlis-Vanis themselves.

Another point also fits on Aivv-PBKs and guru-Virendra Dev Dixit. " Guru jiska andha, uske chele satyanaash. "
Both are destroying the truth.

The quote applies perfectly on Aivv-PBKs.

So beware all seekers of truth.
Om Shanti.