WHY DISPUTES ON Murli POINTS

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: WHY DISPUTES ON Murli POINTS

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: "Remember sukhdham and shantidham... Remember your Father (Shiv) and sweet home (Prajapita-Ram)." [Mu 21.03.08]
This can also be interpreted as : Remember sukhdham(mother adi-shakti) and shantidham(Father shiv)... Remember your Father (Shiva) and sweet home (adi-shakti)."(since both shiv and shakti are combined)....because it is mother jagdamba who gives us all the comforts(sukh) in life and Father shiv(ocean of peace) who gives us shanti. (mu: "jagdamba se sarva manokamna puri hoti hai"..."jagdamba fulfils all our desires")
Abhimanyu
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Post by Abhimanyu »

shivsena wrote:This can also be interpreted as : Remember sukhdham(mother adi-shakti) and shantidham(Father Shiv)... Remember your Father (Shiva) and sweet home (adi-shakti)."(since both Shiv and shakti are combined)....because it is mother jagdamba who gives us all the comforts(sukh) in life and Father Shiv(ocean of peace) who gives us shanti. (mu: "jagdamba se sarva manokamna puri hoti hai"..."jagdamba fulfils all our desires")
In Murli it has been told that only one Father is the purifier of sinful ones. So all the rest except one Father are sinful. Therefore, if we remember jagdamba then we are bound to become sinful. Whereas if we remember the ever pure Father(ShivBaba) then we too will become pure. And where there is purity there is peace, prosperity and happiness(sukh).
Narsatya
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss various aspects of knowledge, from 'limited' and 'unlimited' perspectives or viewpoints.

Contemplating on knowledge

Post by Narsatya »

A question that keeps repeatedly popping my mind - if the knowledge is for "new world", then why has it been connected with the Indian culture? Strange! I don't think there is any culture in "new world" for cultures have been there in course of history only, that pertains to 63 births. Yes, Roy, Arjun, fluffy bunny?
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Narsatya wrote:A question that keeps repeatedly popping my mind - if the knowledge is for "new world", then why has it been connected with the Indian culture? Strange! I don't think there is any culture in "new world" for cultures have been there in course of history only, that pertains to 63 births. Yes, Roy, Arjun, fluffy bunny?
God Father Shiv only incarnates in India/Bharat... so it seems logical that the culture that is most connected to His teachings in the Confluence Age, is in Bharat too... even if today's Indian culture is a far cry from the New world that resulted from its teachings originally. Other lands and cultures are based on different religions, whose founding fathers were messenger souls, not God Himself. In the original unrevised Sakar Murlis, Baba spent much of the time talking about the tall stories of the Indian scriptures, because these tall stories arise from the original scriptures of the Copper Age, that were written by the ex-deities(Ram & Krishna) who lived in the New World, after having inculcated the most knowledge in the Confluence Age.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

narsatya wrote:A question that keeps repeatedly popping my mind - if The Knowledge is for "new world", then why has it been connected with the Indian culture? Strange! I don't think there is any culture in "new world" for cultures have been there in course of history only, that pertains to 63 births. Yes, Roy, Arjun, fluffy bunny?
The basic tenet of the Indian culture that Baba stresses upon is purity and tolerance. And that will be in abundance in the new world. There will not be any external paraphernalia of Indian culture in the new world as such.
A2 Spiritual
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: for discussing

Post by A2 Spiritual »

HEY RUHEGULAB AAP SABHI KO IS RUH KI NAMESTE, HUM AAPSE YE HI KAHNA CHAHENGE KI AAP ORO KI NA SUNO SIRF EK BAAP KI SUNO JO Murli KAHTI H WO KARO ,QKI Murli M YE BHI BOLA H KI Bharat VASHIYO NE SUNI SUNAI BATO SE DURGATI KO PAYA H MANNA SADGATI KISI KI NAHI HUI HUM AATMAO KO AAB YE NAHI KARNA JAWKI HAMARE PASS BAAP KI Shrimat Gita HAMARE PASS H BASS YE KARNA KI JO Shrimat MAANA Murli M BOLA H WO KARNA JAISA KI YE BOLA H KI AAPNE AATMA SAMAJH BAAP KO Yaad KARO ,IS SHIRIMAT M PAHLA POINT IS AAPNE KO AATMA SAMAJH ,TO PAHLE AAPNE KO AATMA SAMJHO ,FIR JAISA KI PRACTICAL M HOTA JO JAISA HOTA H WOM USKO AAKARSHIT KARTA H MAANA AAPNE JAISE HI SAMAAN PERSONALITY KE SATH RAHNE KI KOSHISH KARTA H OR WAISE HO KOJTA H,TO EAK AATMA EK AATMA KO HI KHOJEGI NA OR IS SAMAY KEVAL EK AATMA IS DHARTI PE 100% AATMIC ROOP H WO H SHIVBAAP KI SOUL WO BHI AAPNE JAISO KO DHUDTI H,JAISA KI Murli M BAAP NE BOLA H M BEHAD KA BAAP BEHAD KE BACCHO SE BEHAD KI BAATE KARTA HU, BEHAD MAANA AATMA KA AATMIC SWAROOP H RUHE GULAB, TAB WO DONO EK DUSRE KOSANG KARNE KA PART BAJENGE OR YAHA HUM SABHI SOULS IS Sakar SHISHTY M Sakar PACHBHUTO KE RATH M H TO BAAP KHUD HI AAPNE RATH PATA AAP KO KHUD BATA DEGA ISE BAAP HI AAKO KHUD BATAY YE HI SHIRIMAT KA KAYDA H KOI BHI AATMA YE SAHI AAPKO CLEAR NAHI KARNA CHAHIYE SWAM REALISATION HI SAFALTA KA DWAR H RUHE GULAB FIR CHAHI WO Virendra Dev Dixit HO YA FIR Lekhraj Kirpalani OR YA FIR AAP OR YAA FIR ANY OTHHER SOUL JO BAAP AAPKO KHUD BATAYGA, SAB BAAP PE CHOR DO AAP SIRF PAHI SHIRIMA T PE RAHO KI AAP EK HOYTIBINDI AATMA H OR RATH KI KARMENDIRIYO SE KAAM KAR RAHI H OR MUJH AATMA KA AANADI PART H
rkm
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I want to know more than more.

Post by rkm »

What is 16 kala sampanna ?? I mean, which souls are included in 16 kala ??
rkm
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I want to know more than more.

Post by rkm »

From when does Vikram samvat start ?? I want to know how many years still remaining of Kaliyug ??