Cold war

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
Narsatya
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss various aspects of knowledge, from 'limited' and 'unlimited' perspectives or viewpoints.

Re: Cold war

Post by Narsatya »

You say Russians translate direct Hindi to Russian, no English to Russian. But the BK guru of Indian origin was speaking in English and was being translated into Russian. Anyhow there is English influence will always remain.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

I have seen classes translated from Hindi to Russian directly. BK gurus of Indian origins give classes in English even in Madhuban. English is international language so it is used everywhere. But I have seen a clip with BK Santosh bahan who is in charge of St. Petersburg center to give a lecture in russian. "She and her team" have also produced for BKs a good resource for learning Hindi.
RajaYogaDictionary2013.pdf
(503 KiB) Downloaded 2243 times
Narsatya
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss various aspects of knowledge, from 'limited' and 'unlimited' perspectives or viewpoints.

Post by Narsatya »

Wah but dictionary is Hindi > English, not Hindi > Russian.
Fleeman
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to learn more about the subject of ShiBaba's knowledge.

Post by Fleeman »

Narsatya wrote:When population of Russia is just 140 million then size of BKs is disproportionate. When BKs achieve victory over Russia they will buy Kremlin for $2!

BTW more than 200 million speak Russian. There are more Russians in CIS republics, also in Finland.
That's interesting. I never knew that.
jaycdp
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to participate on this forum again

Post by jaycdp »

sita wrote: 11 Jan 2014 ...
Russian BK family is too big for them to take instructions from someone else. They translate the Murli directly from Hindi to Russian and the word goes that this translation is better than the English one. I think for them it would be hard to see Dadi Janki as global in charge, but rather in charge of a rival zone.

Dear Sita,

The image refers to a conflict between Russia and America, but there is no accurate information that is available regarding the specific year when the picture was created. Does it pertain to the period before or after World War II? If it is after World War II, then the idea can be attributed to Brahma Baba's imagination, influenced by the scenario of the Cold War.

The ongoing conflict persisting in the region entails a notable engagement between various political entities in India, displaying an apparent inclination to challenge the leadership of Narendra Modi's collective. Upon further analysis, it becomes evident that a pronounced conflict exists within the secular political factions as well. During an inquiry with the PBKs group, it was revealed that the Modi group identifies as atheistic. This perspective can only be comprehended through the lens that the foundation of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) was orchestrated under the guidance of a leader whose beliefs aligned with nastika principles. In contrast, Hindutwa parties consistently engage in promoting the cause of Hindus in opposition to Muslims and have historically maintained a contentious relationship with communist ideologies - academic discourse - the same narrative emerged when I consulted a knowledgeable informer referred to as PBK, who asserted that America could be characterized as being nastika.

Now consider this current circumstance: there exists an atheist American, as described by PBKs, alongside another atheist individual from Russia, and their proximity poses a potential scenario of a third world war. The (PBKs) have not provided any explicit elucidation regarding the aforementioned circumstances.

Jay