Advanced Knowledge Murli Points

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
Abhimanyu
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Re: Advanced Knowledge Murli Points

Post by Abhimanyu »

• साकार मिलन की जगह अव्यक्त मिलन में ज्यादा फायदा है। (वार्ता 1870)
• There is more benefit in subtle meeting than corporeal meeting. (Discussion 1870)

• लहसुन, प्याज, हींग नही खाना चाहिए क्योंकि ये सब उत्तेजना पैदा करता है। इससे रज और वीर्य पतला होता है। (वार्ता 1870)
• Garlic, onion, asafetida should not be eaten as all these create excitement. Seminal fluid and semen become dilute because of all these. (Discussion 1870)
Abhimanyu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Post by Abhimanyu »

• जो यज्ञ में खुद को स्वाहा न करके यज्ञ का खाते हैं वो पापात्मा की लिस्ट में आते हैं।
• Those who eat from the Yagya without sacrificing themselves in it come in the list of sinful souls.

• तुम अपने मुख से कभी न बोलो की हमारी संस्था है। बोलो हमारी फैमिली है। (VCD 2145)
• You should never speak from your mouth that it's our institute. But say it's our family. (VCD 2145)

• कोई तुमसे वाद-विवाद करे जैसे आर्य समाजी या सन्यासी तो उनको बोलो की तुम जो कुछ भी सुनावेंगे वो मनुष्यों का लिखा हुआ ही सुनावेंगे। और हमको पढ़ाने वाला भगवान है। तो हम आपसे क्या वाद-विवाद करें ? (VCD 2145)
• If anyone debates with you like those from arya samaj or sanyas then tell them that whatever you will say, it will be from what human beings have written. And our Teacher is God. So why should we debate with you ? (VCD 2145)

• डिबेट करना टाइम वेस्ट करना है। (VCD 2145)
• To debate is to waste time. (VCD 2145)
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

• राजयोगियों के पिछाड़ी माया पड़ती है। सहज विकर्म विनाश नही होने देती। (VCD 321)
• Maya goes after Rajyogi children. She does not allow sins to be burnt easily. (VCD 321)

• संगमयुग में जो आत्मा जितना आत्मिक स्थिति में रहेगी उतना जन्म-जन्मांतर आत्मिक स्थिति में रहेगी। (VCD 321)
• As much a soul imbibes soul-conscious stage in Confluence Age to that extent the soul will remain soul-conscious birth after birth. (VCD 321)

• विनाशकाल में कोई तलवार या बन्दूक लेकर मारने आ जायेगा तो आत्मिक स्थिति के आधार पर उसे भयंकर साक्षात्कार हो जायेगा और वो भाग जायेगा। (VCD 321)
• During the period of destruction, if anyone comes with a sword or gun in order to kill you, then on the basis of your soul-conscious stage he will have fearful visions and he would run away from there. (VCD 321)

• आत्मा न देखने के कारण ढेर सारे झंझटें पैदा हो गयी। संसार में दुःख व्याप्त हो गया। (VCD 321)
• Lots of misery and sorrow has entered the world because of not seeing the soul. (VCD 321)

• जो आत्मा जितनी जल्दी आत्मिक स्थिति में स्थित होगी सदाकाल के लिए वो उतना ऊंच पद पायेगी। (VCD 321)
• Sooner a soul imbibes soul-conscious stage greater will be his position. (VCD 321)

• आवाज से बाबा-बाबा नही कहना है। अंदर ही अंदर बस याद करना है। (VCD 2170)
• You don't have to make noise and say Baba-Baba. Instead you have to remain in remembrance internally. (VCD 2170)

• यहाँ भारत में हिंदी वृद्धि को पाती जाएगी। फिर जब बाप प्रत्यछ हो जायेगा तब हिंदी तेजी से वृद्धि को पायेगी। (VCD 1906)
• In India Hindi language will gain popularity. And after the revelation of Father Hindi will gain popularity at a rapid pace. (VCD 1906)

• जो सेर्विसएबल नही है वो बाबा को एकदम याद नही पड़ते। (VCD 1906)
• Baba doesn't remember non-serviceable children. (VCD 1906)

• बाप अपनी मत देते हैं। और माया इंटरफेर करके उलटी मत देती है। (VCD 1907)
• Father gives his opinion. And Maya interfers and gives her opposite opinion. (VCD 1907)

• बच्चों को 8 घंटा हाईएस्ट गवर्नमेंट की सर्विस करनी है। (VCD 1908)
• Children have to do service of highest government for 8 hours. (VCD 1908)
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

• जब बाप सब कुछ समझा रहा है। तो तुम्हारे प्रश्न क्यों उठते हैं ? (VCD 1909)
• When Father is explaining everything then why do you raise questions ? (VCD 1909)

• ये ज्ञान उनकी बुद्धि में बैठेगा जो हमारे देवी कुल का होगा। थोड़ा बैठेगा उनको जो प्रजा वर्ग के हैं। (VCD 1909)
• This knowledge will sit in the intellect of those who are from our deity clan. Whereas little knowledge will fit in those who are from subject category. (VCD 1909)

• जो ज्ञान धन लेकर उसे दान नही करते, उन्हें मनहूस कहते हैं। (VCD 1909)
• Those who take wealth of knowledge but do not donate same are called misers. (VCD 1909)

• तुम्हारे(सूर्यवंशी-चंद्रवंशी) सिवाए कोई इस अव्यभिचारी योगबल में टिक नही सकता। (VCD 2193)
• Except souls from Sun dynasty and Moon dynasty nobody else can remain in unadulterated remembrance. (VCD 2193)

• मैं(शिव) स्वर्ग की बादशाही ऐसे थोड़े ही दे दूंगा। मेहनत तो करनी पड़े ना ! (VCD 2193)
• I(Shiv) won't grant emperorship of heaven without any hard work. (VCD 2193)

• शरीर को जलाने के बाद और कोई क्रिया-कर्म करने की दरकार नही। (वार्ता 1889)
• After burning the dead body there is no need to do any rituals. (Discussion 1889)

• पाप कर्म वो ज्यादा करते हैं जो वाणी ध्यान से सुनते नही, रोज मुरली नही सुनते, रोज क्लास नही करते, ज्ञान पर मनन-चिंतन करते नही। अपने ही धन्धे-धोरी में लगे रहते हैं। (वार्ता 1889)
• Lot of sins are committed by those who don't listen to Murli carefully, neither listen to daily Murli, nor do class daily, and also do not churn the knowledge. Instead they remain busy in their profession. (Discussion 1889)

• जब मुरली सुनना है तब और कोई भी काम नही करना है। (वार्ता 1889)
• You should not do any other work while listening to Murli. (Discussion 1889)

• सिद्धार्थ(बुद्ध) का बाप का भी बाप प्रजापिता था। (वार्ता 1879)
• Siddarth's(Buddha) grand Father was prajapita. (Discussion 1879)

• पीछे बहुत विकारी बनते-बनते बहुत ही दुखी हो जाते हैं। (VCD 2184)
• Everyone becomes very sorrowful because of indulging in vices at the end time. (VCD 2184)
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

• जो ज्ञान जल्दी समझते हैं तो समझ लो उन्होंने जल्दी भक्ति की है। तो उनका पद भी ऊँचा होगा। (VCD 1241)
• मन के संकल्पों को स्थिर कर दें तो देवता बनेंगे। (VCD 1241)
• जितना अपने को पवित्र बनाते जावेंगे उतना पढ़ाई की प्रारब्ध पावेंगे। (VCD 1241)
• अगर विकारी हाथों की कटी हुई सब्जी, आटा माढ़ा हुआ या दाल-रोटी खाई तो हमारे वाइब्रेशन्स खराब होंगे।
• सेवा या पढ़ाई में प्रेफेरेंस देनी हो तो तो सेवा को देनी चाहिए।
• इस पुरानी दुनिया से दिल लगावेंगे तो फस जाएँगे। फिर मुक्ति, जीवनमुक्ति नही मिलेगी।
• जो अनेकों से ज्ञान सुनने वाले होंगे वह दूसरे-दूसरे धर्मों में कन्वर्ट हो जाएँगे।
• जितना ज्यास्ती याद करेंगे तो समझा जावेगा कि उसने ज्यास्ती भक्ति की है। नही तो कहते हैं कि बाप का चेहरा याद आता ही नही, बिंदी को कैसे याद करें।

• Those who understand knowledge quickly then it means that he/she has started worshipping early. Thus their position will also be high. (VCD 1241)
• If you still the thoughts of mind then you will become deity. (VCD 1241)
• The extent to which you make yourself pure to that extent you will receive the fruits of this study. (VCD 1241)
• If you eat vegetables that have been cut by a viscious person or even if you eat flour or pulses-chapati made by him then it will spoil your vibrations.
• If you have to give preference between service and knowledge then you should give it to service.
• If you develop love for this old world then you wiil get entangled and won't receive the fruits of liberation and liberation in life.
• Those who listen to knowledge through many they will get converted to other religions.
• The more someone remembers more he/she has done worship. Otherwise they say that we are unable to remember Father's face, how to remember a point.
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

• स्वर्ग में प्राकृतिक रूप से गुफाएँ होंगी जिसमें रोशनी वाले हीरे जड़े होंगे। (वार्ता 1469)
• ब्रह्मा बाबा(दादा लेखराज) की आत्मा 2028 तक सम्पन्न(सतोप्रधान) बनती है। (वार्ता 1469)
• जिसको अपना पद अंदर निश्चित हो जायेगा वो आत्मा जी जान लगा देगी अपना पद पाने के लिए। (वार्ता 1469)
• गीता पाठशाला में युगलों को ठहरने की परमिशन है बाकियों को नही। (वार्ता 1469)
• हर नियम हर जगह नही लागू होता है। स्थितियाँ-परिस्थितयाँ देखी जाती है। यह सब अपनी अकल से भी कर सकते हैं। (वार्ता 1469)

• There will be natural caves in heaven, in which brilliant diamonds will be embedded. (Discussion 1469)
• The soul of Brahma Baba(Dada Lakharaj) becomes complete(satopradhan) by 2028. (Discussion 1469)
• The one who develops firm faith within, about his status, that soul will make maximum efforts to achieve that status. (Discussion 1469)
• Permission is granted for couples to stay in Gita Pathshala, but not to others. (Discussion 1469)
• Not every rule applies everywhere. Conditions and circumstances are seen. They can do all this from their own intelligence. (Discussion 1469)