Process of adoption by God

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Process of adoption by God

Post by mbbhat »

Two or three steps in 'ADOPTION':-

--There are two main steps in adoption. First one is PHYSICAL (corporeal MEDIUM through whom adoption takes place), second one is INTELLECTUAL (understanding - realization).
--Even after the first two steps, we are still/only half-caste. The third step is almost independent, and EXCLUSIVELY related to the individual, that is- "ACTUALLY FOLLOWING SRIMATH"- which makes us full-caste, although STILL number-wise.

--For Brahma/Chariot, the first step is through entrance of his OWN body, second is through his OWN mouth.
--For children, first step is through mouth of Brahma, even the second one is also through mouth of Brahma.

1) SM 28-11-82(3):- Baap samjhaate hain main saadhaaran tann may pravesh kartaa hun. Inkaa naam brahma rakhaa hai. INKO ADOPT NAHIN KARTAA HUN. INMAY PRAVESH KARTAA HUN. Phir tumko adopt kartaa hun. Tum kahte ho ShivBaba main aapki hun. TUMHAARAA BUDDHIYOG OOPAR CHALAA JAATAA HAI. KYONKI BABA KHUD KAHTE HAI MUJHE Yaad KARO TO TUMHAAREY VIKARM VINAASH HONGE.

= "The Father explains: I enter into an ordinary body, and name this ONE Brahma. I do not 'adopt' this one (in the STRICTEST sense, through the mouth of ANOTHER). I ENTER in this one. Then I adopt you (in the STRICTEST sense, THROUGH the LOTUS Mouth of this ONE). You say: ShivBaba, I belong to You. The Yoga of your intellect goes UP ABOVE. Because Baba Himself says: Remember Me, then your sins will be incinerated."

2) SM 27-08-72(1or 2):- Tumhaari abhee pratigyaa hai aap aavenge to hum sabhi taraf se moh hataaye sirf aap may hee moh rakhenge. Mitr sambandhi aadi sabhi dukh denevaale hain. Sukh miltaa bhi hai to alp kaal ke liye. Aap to humko 21 janmon kaa sukh dete ho. Isliye gaate bhi hain TWAMEVA MATAASHCHA PITAA ... Saccharin bahut meethi hoti hai na. Inmay sabhi sambandh kaa ras bhara huva hai - Maa, baap, bhaayi, behan, guru, aadi sukh mil jaate hain. Yah Dada bhi kab kisko dukh nahin dete. Yah bhi kahe ki Dada ne is prakaar kaa dukh diyaa hai. Vah batlaa sakte hain. Baap to hai hee Sukh kaa Saagar. Daada kahenge proof dikhaavo. Haan kahaan2 bachchon ko samjhaane zaraa aankh dikhlaani padtee hai. Jaise chote bachchon ko sudhaarne ke liye aankh dikhlaani padti hai. BapDada ke oopar bhi jhoot kalank lagaa dete hai, jo kalangidhar bante hain. In par jhoot kalank bahut lagte hain. Achche2 Maharathi jo apne ko hoshiyaar samajhte hain vah bhi deh_abhiman may aaye kah dete ShivBaba to bahut achchaa hai, yah Dada aaise2 kahte hain. Parantu Dada kab kisko dukh nahin dete. Kyonki yah to Maa ban gayi na. Vah hai Baap. MaatPitaa, hum baalak tere. Tumhaare in shikhshaavon se sukh ghanere. Yah Maa hai na. Yah bhi agar dukh deve, un maataavon aur ismay baaki phark kyaa rahaa? Parantu yah maataa hai gupt. Koyi samajh na sake. Maata bigar bachcha kaise ho? BRAHMA, MAATAA BIGAR, BACHCHAA KAISE BANAA? BRAHMA 'VALD' SHIV HO KAISE SAKTAA? To baap khud baith samjhaate hain. Main inmay pravesh kar INKAY MUKH DWAARAA inko apnaa banaataa hun. Jaise tum bachchon ko apna banaataa hun vaise inko bhee banaataa hun.

= ...... How did Brahma become Child WITHOUT Mother? How can it be Brahma 'vald' Shiv? So, Father himself explains- I ENTER in this one, and through MOUTH of THIS ONE, I make him mine (adopt him). Like I make you mine (adopt you, through Lotus Mouth of Brahma Baba), similarly, I make this one also mine (adopt him, through Lotus Mouth of Brahma Baba, HIMSELF).

Now, the Murli point says-
a) I do not adopt Brahma (in the STRICTEST sense, through the mouth of ANOTHER), I ENTER in him.
b) Brahma became Child (got adopted) WITHOUT own Mother (through his OWN LOTUS Mouth, AFTER ENTERING him).
c) Brahma is also 'adopted', like you (through his OWN LOTUS Mouth).

---Case a) and c) seem to be contradictory, but actually they are not.
---Baba is saying- physical (first step) of adoption of Brahma and the children are DIFFERENT.
--- but, the second step of adoption is same for both. Brahma is also adopted through Knowledge, which has come from Shiva through mouth of Brahma Baba, HIMSELF.

---Mr. Dixit tried to give his FP (false Propaganda) as seen here- refer to post just before flaw No. 289) - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=51675#p51675

But, they get stuck in case b), as they believe both "bachchaa' (male child)s" - Mr. Dixit and DLR have Mothers.

False arguments of a PBK is seen here- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=51675#p51675

3) SM 13-1-82(1):- Hum sab aatmaayein ShivBaba ke bachche hain. Aur ShivBaba ka bachchaa EK BRAHMA HAI Sakar may. Isliye hum potre potriyaan bhi bante hain. Anginath bachche hain. Sab bachche ek Baap ke hain. Tum ab potre aur potriyaan bane ho varsaa lene ke liye. Aur koyi to varsaa le nahin sakte. Agar sabhi potre potriyaan ban jaave to sab swarg ka varsaa leve. Aise to ho na sake. Isliye koton may koyi hee potre potriyaan bante hain. PRAJAPITA BRAHMA ke liye to samjhaayaa hai ki Brahma ko zaroor adopt karnaa pade. Ek adoption hoti hai. Yah phir hai pravesh hone ki baath. -15 [prajapita, adoption, ShivBaba]

= We all souls are children of ShivBaba. And Brahma is the one child of ShivBaba in Sakar. Hence you become grandsons and granddaughters. There are countless children. All the children belong to one Father. Now you have become grandsons and granddaughters to take property. Others cannot take property. If all become grandsons and granddaughters, all will take property of Heaven. But this cannot happen. Hence just few in crores only become grandsons and granddaughters. For PRAJAPITA BRAHMA, it is explained that Brahma has to be adopted. [as God does not create something new, he just transforms impure world/people, so has to adopt a person from the impure world only]. One is adoption (in the STRICTEST sense). But in this case (in case of Chariot) it is matter of entering (and adopting through his OWN LOTUS Mouth).

4) 7-9-77(2):- Pahley toh baap ka parichay dena hai. Bhal vah jyotirlingam hi samjhe. 'Deep' baath baad may samjhaani hoti hai. Phir poochnaa hota hai, atma ka roop kyaa hai? Yah toh kahte hain bhrukuti ke beech may chamaktaa hai….. To zaroor choti hogi. Badaa ling to yahaan baith bhi na sake. Fodaa nikal aaye. Pahley toh baap aur bachchon kaa sambandh buddhi may bithaanaa hai. Vah hai behad ka Baap. Ab Brahma kahaan se aataa hai? Baap aakar inko adopt karte hain arthaath inmey pravesh karte hain. TUMHAARI ADOPTION ALAG HAI, INKAA ALAG HAI. Inmey Baap pravesh karte hain. BABA AISE THODE HEE KAHTE- MERI STREE HAI. Maine adopt kiyaa hai. Baba kahte hain main inmey pravesh ho kahtaa hun tum hamaare mukh vamshaavali ho. Maine brahma mukh se tumko racha hai. Mujhe apnaa mukh to hai nahin. Shiv kaise kahenge mere mukhvamshavali. Nahin. Kitnaa achchi reeti samjhaayaa jata hai. Baap kahte hain- tum sab aatmaayein mere bachche ho. Tum bhaayi Bhen ho. -9 [WOT, Prajapita, bhaayi Bhen, CP, adoption, atom bomb]

=... Father comes and adopts THIS ONE, means he ENTERS THIS ONE. The adoption of you is different and that of this/Chariot is different. Father ENTERS this one. ...

5)
प्रजापिता ब्रह्मा कह्ते हैँ; परंतू यथार्थ रीति नहीँ जांते। ब्रह्मा किसका बच्चा है? तुम कहेँगे परमपिता परमात्मा शिव ने उंको एडाँप्ट किया है। यह तो शरीर्धारी है ना। ईशवर के (की) औलाद सभी आत्मएँ हैँ। फिर शारीर मिलता है तो प्रजापिता ब्रह्मा की एडाँप्शान कह्ते है। वह एडाँप्शान नहीँ है। परमपिता परमात्मा ने एडाँप्ट नहीँ किया। तुमको एडाँप्ट किया है। तुम हो ब्रह्माकुमार- कुमारियाँ। शिवबाबा एडाँप्ट नहीँ करते हैँ। (Mu. 11.1.71, pg.3)

They say Prajapita Brahma, but they don't know the meaning. Whose child is Brahma? You say Parampita Paramatma Shiv has adopted him. This one is a bodily being, is it not. All the souls are the progeny of God (Ishvar). Then he takes a body and it is called the adoption of Prajapita Brahma. That (relation of just souls) is not adoption. Parampita Paramatma did not adopt (souls). He has adopted you (brahmins = embodied human beings).You are Brahma Kumars and Kumaris. ShivBaba does not adopt (souls). (Mu. 11.1.71, pg.3) [adoption]
6) Few Murli points have been discussed here- viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2552&p=50661&hilit=Ishvar#p50661

The 5th Murli point, has been mis-interpreted by PBKs as follows.
sita's [color=#FF0000]small misinterpretation[/color] wrote:They say Prajapita Brahma, but they don't know the meaning. Whose child is Brahma? You say Parampita Paramatma Shiv has adopted him. This one is a bodily being. All the souls are the progeny of God (Ishvar). Then he takes a body and it is called the adoption of Prajapita Brahma. That is not adoption. Parampita Paramatma did not adopt him. He has adopted you. You are Brahma Kumars and Kumaris. ShivBaba does not adopt. (Mu. 11.1.71, pg.3)
What Baba says here is- "BODILESS Souls are not adopted, EMBODIED Souls (human beings) are adopted". But, PBKs here say- "entering into Prajapita is not the adoption of Prajapita Brahma"!- even when the earlier sentence had clearly said- entering/taking body is adoption of Prajapita Brahma.

---We can see how erroneously PBKs translate or mis-interpret the Murli points, their main aim being to DESPERATELY try to SOMEHOW prove that their bodily guru is 'Prajapita'. Do PBKs ACTUALLY understand what they write, AT ALL?
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Continuing from the previous post above-

7) This Murli point dated - SM 23-4-79(1) says- Brahma is not mouth born progeny. - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2112&p=31938#p31938 -

8)
sita wrote: "Father is incorporeal. So in order to give inheritance he has to come here, isn’t it? The one who gives his introduction will surely require mother. So this Brahma becomes the elder mother. Grandfather (Dada) is incorporeal. It’s so wonderful knowledge. Nobody can become grandmother. Brahma can only be called so. But how can he become grandmother? He is male because he’s oral progeny, isn’t it? This is very wonderful." (13-8-78 pg-3)

And surprise!!! Brahma is said an oral progeny.
--Beloved PBK sita soul got surprised when it is said- "Brahma is (also) mouth born progeny".
-- Mr. Dixit had got a clear opportunity to misuse this Murli point. He said - Brahma/Lekhraj Kirpalani is oral progeny of some other personality- and also claim there are more than one Brahmas.

--But- it is very simple to understand. Brahma is oral progeny of himself! Brahma/Prajapita took birth from his own mouth. - refer to Murli point No. 2) in the previous post.
---When Baba said- "Brahma is is not mouth born", it refers to the first step of adoption (physical).
---When Baba said- Brahma is mouth born, it refers to the second step of adoption (intellectualknowledge = understanding)

But, according to PBKs, even their Jagadamba as well as their Prajapita are mouth born. So, HOW do they explain the Murli point that says- Brahma is not mouth born? :laugh:

9) Similarly, some Murli points say- "Brahma is my wife", and some say- "Brahma is not my wife".
--It simply means spiritually (= alowkik relation) Brahma is wife of ShivBaba.
---But, physically (lowkik way), not wife.
---In highest spiritual sense (paarlowkik), again there is no relation or adoption.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# PBKs inadvertently imply- Child/Son gives birth to (creates) Mother:-

PBKs believe first their Kamala Devi (Adi Brahma) gave birth to Mr Dixit/Sevakram. Then, next Mr Sevakram gave birth to her. The reason is as follows:

PBKs believe Kamala Devi does not have any (corporeal) 'Alokik' Mother, all the rest have a (corporeal) 'Alokik' Mother, including Mr Dixit.
PBKs believe Mr Dixit does not have (corporeal) 'Alokik' Father, all the rest have a (corporeal) 'Alokik' Father.
---So- in PBK view- Kamala Devi is 'Alokik' Mother of Dixit, and Dixit is 'Alokik' Father of Kamala Devi!

What a funny logic. HOW CAN PBKs DIGEST THIS? Great and wonderful Drama.
Baba says- "if you wish to see those who are most intelligent, see them here; and if you wish to see those who are the GREATEST FOOLS ('MAHA-MURKH'), see them here, AS WELL"!
Anyway - in Drama, when such roles are already preordained, some will have to become 'nimitt' or instrumental to enact such roles, so PBKs cannot be blamed for just being the instruments only.

If 'MAHA-MURKH', 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit, and the EQUALLY 'MAHA-MURKH', BLIND PBKs do not become instruments of Ravan or Maya, then who will carry out the 'shooting' of Ravan Rajya, in Confluence Age?
If there is NO ONE to become such instruments, then there would be NO 'Night of the Cycle', and Drama would become LOP-SIDED, which CANNOT be the case! Hence, just as the LEFT HAND and the LEFT LEG, or for that matter, the ENTIRE LEFT SIDE of the physical body is ALSO required, to enable the ENTIRE physical body to function AS A WHOLE, SO ALSO, the Mayavi part of 'MAHA-MURKH' -Virendra Dev Dixit & the 'MAHA-MURKH' PBKs is ALSO VERY MUCH ESSENTIAL, for the ENTIRE Drama to unfold, AS A WHOLE!