Re: Meaning of Avaykt Bap-Dada.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

PBK sita soul wrote in the same topic in Page 5 on April 29th, 2013
sita wrote: In the Murli 27.03.98 it is said:
" They write in the newspapers that so-and-so has become a resident of heaven. So, ask them what do you call heaven? This is hell; and so souls would have to take rebirth in hell. If it were heaven, souls would take rebirth in heaven. If a soul has left hell and gone to heaven, he would have many material comforts there; so why should that soul be invited back here from heaven to be made to eat the food of hell? If you feed a soul with the food of hell, his intellect would become like that. As is the food, so is the mind. In heaven, there will be rivers of ghee flowing, whereas here the food you feed the soul would be prepared with paraffin."

If we take this to apply to Brahma Baba, because they say about him that he has become perfect, can we find some reason for his mental degradation is BKs feeding him Bhog through the body of Gulzar Dadi.
1) Baba has said this to lowkik people's advertisement, not to B Baba. The above PBk soul tried to hijack it, and has just used it in twisting manner.

2) Baba is saying about material comforts. Do BKs believe there would be material comfort in Subtle Region? :laugh:

3) And- what is fed to Dadi Gulzar is Brahma bhojan, (not kaliyugee bhojan)- whose praise is more than even the food of heaven. :laugh:

SM 16-6-82(2):- ShivBaba to khaate nahin hain. Vah to abhoktaa hai. DEVTAAVON KO BRAAHMANON KAA BHOJAN ACHCHAA LAGTAA HAI. Kyonki is braahmanon ke hee bhojan se devtaa bante hain. Toh braahmanon ke bhojan ke kitnaa mahatw hai? Unkaa bahut asar padtaa hai. Tumko pakke yogiyon ka bhoja miley to buddhi bahut achchi ho jaaye.

4) BapDada is egoless and is fully able to mold/adjust to the situation, not like so-called strict father of PBKs, who still takes it for granted that- he can doze while giving drushti.

5)Moreover, Baba may be demonstrating the following to children.

Sm 8-2-89(1, 2):- Khaate peete jaise ki is shareer may hun hee naheen. Yah avasthaa pakkaa karnee hai. Tab 8 ratnon kee maalaa may aa saktey hain. Mehnath bigar thode hee oonch pad mil saktaa hai. Jeete ji dekhte huye samjhe ki main toh vahaan rahnevaalaa hun. Jaise baba ismey temporary baithaa hai, ab humko ghar jaanaa hai, jaise baba kaa mamatw naheen, vaise humko bhee ismey mamatw naheen rakhnaa hai. Baap ko toh is saheer may baithnaa padtaa zaroor. Tum bachchon ko samjhaane ke liye. Tumko ab vaapis chalnaa hai. Isliye koyi dehdhaari may mamatw na rahe. Yah phalaanee bahut achchee hai, meethee hai. Buddhi jaati hai na aatmaa ki. Bigar shareer atma ko dekhnaa hai. Baap kahte hain tumko aatma ko hee dekhnaa hai. Shareer ko dekhne se tum phas marenge. Badee manjil hai. Tumhaaraa bhee janm janmaantar kaa mamatw hai. Baba kaa mamatw naheen hai. Tab toh tum bachchon ko sikhlaane laayak hun. Baap khud kahte hain main toh is sahreer may naheen fastaa hun. Tum phase huye ho. Main tumko chudaane aayaa hun. Tumhaarey 84 janm poore huye. Ab shareer se bhaan nikaalo. Dehi abhimaani hokar na rahne se tum kahaan na kahaan faste rahenge. Koyi kee baath achchee lagegi. Koyi kaa shareer achchaa lagegaa. Toh ghar may bhee unki Yaad aati rahegi. Jism par pyaar hogaa toh haar khaa lenge. Aise bahut kharaab ho jaate hain. Baap kahte hain stree purush kaa sambandh chod apney ko aatmaa samjho. Yah bhee aatmaa, hum bhee aatmaa. Aatmaa samajhte2 shareer kaa bhaan nikaltaa jaayegaa. Baap ki Yaad se hee vikarm bhee vinaash honge. Is baath par tum achchee tarah se vsm kar saktey ho. Vsm karne bigar tum uchal naheen sakenge. Yah pakkaa honaa chaahiye ki humko baap ke paas jaanaa hai zaroor. Mool baath hai Yaad ki. 84 kaa chakr pooraa huvaa, phir shuru honaa hai. Is puraanee deh se mamatw na hataayaa toh phas padenge. Yaa koyi apney shareer may yaa koyi mitr sambandhi ke shareer may. Tumko toh kis_sey bhee dil naheen lagaanee hai. Apney ko aatmaa samajh baap ko Yaad karnaa hai. -52, 52- [Yaad]

= Even while eating and drinking, one should practice that he is not at all in this body. This practice should be made perfect. Then only one can in the rosary of 8 jewels. ...
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Baba has discouraged the children from the practice of Bhog. I would be surprised if there is a single point in favor of that.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:Baba has discouraged the children from the practice of Bhog. I would be surprised if there is a single point in favor of that.
SM 15-3-78(3):- Devtaayein chaahte hain hum Brahma Bhojan khaaven. TO BABA, Mama AUR PHIR OOPAR SE DEVTAAVON KI AATMA AATEE HAIN, VAH BAITH KHATEE HAIN. PHIR BHI RUCHE SE TAB KHAAVENGE JAB PAKANEVAALE YOGI HO. Devtaayein Brahma Bhojan kee mahimaa karte hain. Baaki Baap to kahte hain main ayaa hun tumhaaree service karne. Hum to tumhaaraa pooraa nishkaami servant hun. Tum bhal 36 prakaar to kyaa 108 prakaar kaa Bhog lagaavo. Bhakton ne hee Bhog lagaayaa aur bhakton ne baantkar khaayaa. Bhagavaan to nishkaami hai. TO BHI OFFER KARNAA CHAHIYE. Bade raajaayein kab haath may nahin lete hain. Unmey bhi kisam2 ke hote hain. Koyi le bhi lete hain. Baba kaa raajaavon aadi se connection rahaa na. To hum Baba ko Bhog lagaate hain. Kaamna hai ki hum Baba se Vishw kaa malik ban_ne rajayi leve. Vah to hai hee Daataa. Yah saari sookshm batein hain.

= Deities desire to eat BBhojan. So- Mama, Baba and the deity souls from above come and eat BBhojan. But- they will eat with happiness only if you had prepared them with Yaad. Deities praise BB (Brahma Bhojan). But- Father says - I have come to serve you. I am totally nishkaam (have no desire). You may prepare 36 or 108 types of bhojan. But devotees only prepared it and they only ate it. God is nishkaami. Even then it (Bhog) should be offered. Some Kings do not take anything in the hand. ...
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Re: Meaning of Avaykt Bap-Dada.

Post by sita »

So, based on this quote you will claim Baba encourages Bhog.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:So, based on this quote you will claim Baba encourages Bhog.
The point is- "it is duty of children to offer Bhog".
Baba says- keep pictures, Baba also says- in the end, need of pictures would not be there.

Baba has also said- if you become 'nashtamoha' (COMPLETELY DETACHED), you can do anything.
[So, no duty at all].

So- it is not only/actually encouraging. It is about making children aware of everything. Some need that practice, some may not need.

But- the point is- who are the so-called PBKs who claim something against Srimath? When God says- offer Bhog, who are you/PBKs to say something else? Is this not a violation of God's SPECIFIC Srimath, purely based on the CORRUPTION/ADULTERATION/MISINTERPRETATION/MISREPRESENTATION/MISAPPROPRIATION of Pure Versions of God - by simply HIGHLIGHTING only ISOLATED points and COMPLETELY TWISTING THEM?
sita

Post by sita »

"This Bhog (eatables etc. offered to God) etc. is neither knowledge nor meditation. One should not have any connection with these things." (18-7-70 pg-4)

"This Bhog etc. is also a tradition. There’s nothing also in it. Lot of obstacles are created in this. This is neither knowledge, nor meditation." (13-11-70 pg-2)

"Follow all the versions of Baapdada. Just as in the past Murlis there was a direction that visiting heaven in trance during the process of Bhog is wastage of time, because this roaming does not befit children." (AV. 21-1-69 pg-2)
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I am aware of all these Murli points. Also, have already said in the previous post that- the offering of Bhog is not an absolute necessity. So- your highlighting ONLY these specific points, to the COMPLETE EXCLUSION of other points, proves NOTHING but your childishness and complete ignorance of the ACTUAL context in which all the points highlighted by you were ACTUALLY spoken by God.

The point in question was - PBKs acting superior to ShivBaba who claim offering Bhog is against Srimath. You had said- "I would be surprised if there is a single point in favor of that*." So, instead of trying to understand that point, in the correct context, you resort to highlighting several other points, which have not been understood in the CORRECT context by either your bodily guru, nor any of the BLIND PBKs. Just pointing to ISOLATED Murli points, WITHOUT understanding the correct context in which they have been spoken, (by ACTUALLY STUDYING the entire Murli, which contain those points), simply amounts to LITTLE Knowledge - WHICH IS DANGEROUS! There is a saying, that LITTLE Knowledge or HALF Knowledge is DANGEROUS! And this is EXACTLY what the BLIND PBKs have got themselves TRAPPED INTO, through the TREACHEROUS MANIPULATIONS of such Murli points by their bodily guru, Virendra Dev Dixit, WITHOUT REAL-EYEsing that they are being taken for a HOLY RIDE!

First of all, your application itself was wrong, as said in the first post of THIS page.
sita wrote:If we take this to apply to Brahma Baba
* - This shows ignorance, foolishness, stubbornness, and much more than what all PBKs accuse others. Who has given you license to apply this to B Baba?- when Murli point clearly says about "material benefits"-which no BK believes can exist in Subtle Region. Even PBKs believe heaven or Subtle Region does not exist at present at all
sita

Post by sita »

All souls, including Brahma Baba are subject to the color of the company and the influence of the food.

= RESPONSE =

This would apply to REAL Prajapita Brahma, Brahma Baba or soul of DLR - when he plays his role as the 'Alokik' Parent (Mother AS WELL AS Father) of ALL embodied souls; and as the PRACTICAL 'Alokik' Father (Saraswati Mama being delegated the function of the PRACTICAL 'Alokik' Mother) of ALL the CONCERNED Righteous Brahmin Children - UNTIL 1969, when Brahma Baba enacted those roles through his IMPURE corporeal body on this IMPURE corporeal sphere!
This would, VERY OBVIOUSLY, NOT APPLY to Brahma Baba or soul of DLR - when he plays his role as the 'Alokik' Parent (Mother AS WELL AS Father) of ALL embodied souls, and IN PARTICULAR, of ALL the CONCERNED Righteous Brahmin Children - AFTER 1969 - when he achieves his 'sampurna karmateet avastha' or PURE ANGELIC STAGE. During this period, BOTH Bap (REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God) & Dada (REAL Prajapita Brahma, Brahma Baba or soul of DLR), (who CANNOT be SEPARATED from ONE ANOTHER, EVEN for ONE MOMENT - INTELLECTUALLY), CANNOT physically eat the HOLY OFFERINGS, but can receive only the Spiritual 'FLAVOUR' of PURE, DIVINE LOVE of the Righteous Children, from same! Since BOTH of them are 'ABHOGTA', they CANNOT be AFFECTED by the colour of any BAD Company or the effect of any IMPURE food, during their process of INTERACTION with IMPURE souls, on this IMPURE corporeal sphere, while carrying out Spiritual Service to PURIFY such IMPURE souls and IMPURE matter!
sita

Post by sita »

If subtle Brahma could not experience the color of bad company how can he experience the color of good company - when you say he takes the love of the children. If one can take the love (something good and pure if it is pure soul-conscious love and not impure attachment), one will be able to also experience authority or hatred (if there is such thing, that is an impure thing). The practice of invoking of departed souls in Brahmins is common even on the path of Bhakti where they invoke them and feed them their favorite food to please them.

If the food cannot be experienced why is it offered. Love can be experienced by a vibration, is it not. If you claim that through food it can be experienced more, like for example if you hug someone you physically are close to him, it means that for to be able to experience these physical things one has to get in contact with physical things.

It is wrong to suggest that just because Brahma Baba had left his body and that not due to his own wish but due to heart attack, it means he has achieved a karmateet stage. Subtle body is subtle form of body consciousness. the Karmateet stage can be experienced when we have a constant stage of a point of light soul only and despite we act through our physical body, the acts don't bring any effect, because they don't leave any imprint of remembrance in our mind where only the awareness of the form of the soul is there.

= RESPONSE =

Kindly view the =RESPONSE= in the following link, for better understanding, of DIFFERENT INTERPRETATIONS with regard to UNADULTERATED KNOWLEDGE/MEMORIALS of DEVOTION vis-a-vis ADULTERATED KNOWLEDGE/MEMORIALS of DEVOTION - WHICH CANNOT HAVE A MEETING POINT!
Hence any discussions, with issues which are INCOMPATIBLE, would be FUTILE!
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&start=825#p51819