Shiva & Lucifer; their Satanic Majesties Request...

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.
sparkal
BK supporter
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: BK supporter

Shiva & Lucifer; their Satanic Majesties Request...

Post by sparkal »

A popular astrologer recently said that the veil between this world and the other or parallel, was at its thinest over the next week or two. That was a few weeks ago. Around that time, the "Doctor Who" story was of the same, and the Cybermen AND the Daleks :shock: came through into this world which was also becoming populated with ghosts. :shock:. Well, they do put their truth into fiction after all.

Around the same time, I saw a certain "S" individuals face, :evil: through the thin veil I presume. It had nothing to do with TV progs. It did not freak me out, but as often is the case, perhaps there was a short period before it sank in. Within the same few days, a deep male voice woke me saying my name around 6:30 in the morning. I have had this in the past to get me up for class albeit a softer voice. Is that the 3rd ear then?

Is there a conflict of sorts going on here, or, there, which we may not be in full awareness of? Or just role playing?. Perhaps the S factor is not quite as evil as mythology would have us believe. There was a beauty within the ugliness. I don' t think about it much and do not intend to as there is little of interest there. Still, we need to watch our backs.
I do not want to talk about these things, but it is going on and I am going to talk about it. Perhaps it is another thread(?).

So, along with sex, the BKs are terrified of mentioning anything to do with beings from beyond, unless they are worship worthy. It is like dealing with little children. Teach them superstition to cause fear so that they don t think about certain things or go to certain places. There may be good reason(?). I would agree that it is best to aim high in the Subtle Regions.

Fear could bring problems; anywhere anytime. We are the Master Almighty Authorities remember, they cannot touch us; can they? It had nothing to do with TV progs. On the basis of my understanding of the Third Eye, we do not use the Third Eye to see visions of this type.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

sparkal wrote:Within the same few days, a deep male voice woke me saying my name around 6:30 in the morning. I have had this in the past to get me up for class albeit a softer voice. Is that the 3rd ear then?
Clairaudience versus Clairvoyance. One also has clairsentience, the ability to feel psychically. It seems that all the senses are accessed in this manner. I have no idea the connection between these senses and the chakras.

Could Shiva be a Luciferic soul?

Possibly in my book. Set your Gyani filters on medium settings and check out Rudolf Steiner's churnings on the subject to Ahriman and Lucifer. "We must balance both the attributes of Ahriman and the attributes of Lucifer with Christ [for which read 'soul consciousness' ] as our guide and companion."
sparkal
BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: BK supporter

Post by sparkal »

ex-l wrote:Could Shiva be a Luciferic soul?
It is probable and necessary to go here at some point in our churnings on "God" I feel. I will use the magic sentence and say, "I do not KNOW"
ex-l wrote:We must balance both the attributes of Ahriman and the attributes of Lucifer with Christ [ for which read 'soul consciousness' ] as our guide and companion."
There is a separation here in his words between Ahriman and the other two. He seems to see Lucifer as being in connection to Christ. In my book, Lucifer could play the role of Christ in their next life.

Shiva / Ahriman comes to serve all souls. Few are able to take from the Father through the BKs. Shiva may have to take another route to reach them. Once again "I do not KNOW". One thing I do know is that the BKs are not going to make that transition and will need the help of those of us who have been on the inside of the bubble and also the outside. To me, these are balanced souls, even if they are staggering a bit.

So there is the need for others to watch the fort while the rest of us go out into the world outside the bubble to gain experience and see properly and get a balanced view of the bigger picture. Or do I give these souls too much respect? Perhaps they will always be selfish and that is that. Sorry, I forgot that they give keyrings away for free.

There may be disasters in future which the BKs will donate to, so, we can never be sure about anything. It is nearing that time when we ask for Shiva's permission to go in there and clear them out of there, they are causing spiritual havoc. Nothing seems to happen that quickly though.
howiemac
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Brahmin soul, formerly with BKWSU, now independent

who is Shiva?

Post by howiemac »

So - please correct me if I am picking this up wrongly - you guys are suggesting that Shiva may be Satan / Lucifer? You seem unsure of this Sparkal, and yet you still defer to Shiva's authority? If Shiva is Satan then where does that leave his disciple Brahma Baba and all of his followers? You are suggesting that the BKWSU is a Satanic organisation? Or is this just a wind up? Or are you just trying to rattle some cages?

It has crossed my mind more than once that Shankar may be Satan. Shankar is associated with the third eye, and Lucifer is associated with light (light meaning, in spiritual terms, power, which is wielded via the third eye..). Given the Hindu (Vedic I suspect?) identity between Shankar and Shiva (they are both "the auspicious one", and the third part of the Trimurti), and the complete failure of the BKs to explain their segregation of the two, then this may be in fact the same conjecture as you guys (sparkal, ex-l) are making?

I don't know either. mmmm. :roll:
sparkal
BK supporter

Post by sparkal »

Not time for big reply. Perhaps I am being fairly vague with this post. I do not see Shiva as Satan. Any hints at that would be Shiva using that being as an instrument to depart knowledge to those who cannot receive through Yoga, sit on Shiva's heart throne etc. Possibly even those who must depart to whence they came.(?)

If Shiva was to use this one as an instrument, this may suggest Brahmin stock with regards to Lucifer and the past. Satan is remembered by Christian scholars as having been God's No. 1 pupil. Churn. I don't believe this stuff, I just write it, we are churning. We must also consider such memorials as the Greeks and their Gods in the sky playing chess with souls. We don't need to know these things to reach the destination and it is not an option having Yoga with that area and those in it.

We must also consider talk from the past of the departed BKs and how they become Angels and help the rest of us, with flame throwers at our backsides I suspect. Then there are noises from the Indian side that B Vishnu and the Shankar are actual beings. That may have something in it when we look at things another way. You don't expect the old Dadi's still here to hit on their old mates do you?

So others of us will gladly do it for them when the time comes. :lol:
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

sparkal wrote:Around the same time, I saw a certain "S" individuals face, :evil: through the thin veil I presume. It had nothing to do with TV progs. It did not freak me out, but as often is the case, perhaps there was a short period before it sank in.

Within the same few days, a deep male voice woke me saying my name around 6:30 in the morning. I have had this in the past to get me up for class albeit a softer voice. Is that the 3rd ear then?
OK, I see that we strayed too far off the BK orbit and got bumped out into the nether regions of "Religion & Spirituality".

I am working on an in depth repsonse to the questions howiemac asks. But sparkal, can I ask you to spit out what it is you are chewing over here ... are you saying that you did see, or thought you saw, "Satan's" face? What was its form and what led you to that assumption. Can you describe?

Without intending to be judgemental, you mentioned in an earlier post that you slipped from the Maryadas, or rebelled, and used some psychoactive herbs. I am not suggesting that you were hallucinating, I am wondering if that by mixing the two paths, Gyan and herbs, you opened - or opened further - some psychic doors. You did bring it up for us to see.

Thanks.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

I know it is an old thread but I remember once mentioning Shiva to a Christian and he told me that his understanding was that Shiva was in fact the destroyer.
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

The old bk angle on this is that Brahma is Satan ... being the first man, first into heaven ... first into hell. So he lead the whole of humanity to the dark side.