www.Murli.info

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: www.Murli.info

Post by sita »

You can send a request. It is a good idea.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I am not one of you. They would not know who it is from, or why I was sending. I would have to explain it all (again).

If one of the PBK bone of contentions is how the BKs are changing the Murlis, then this is the way to demonstrate it; not piecemeal, paragraph by paragraph, in discussions and blogs scattered over the internet.

It's just common sense ... if you(s) want to make a point, make it simply, clearly and completely, in one place for all to see.

Learn to see yourselves as others see you. The changes, the meanings, might be perfectly clear to you ... but you are deep inside the discussion of them. Imagine yourself as a some completely new to the scenario.

Of course I could say that I don't understand why the BKs are the only religion who don't want to publish their religious text for the world to see, but then we know why they don't want to ... because they are changing it all the time and don't want their followers to know it.

Therefore, it's up to the PBKs to do.

At the moment, it's all far too scattered and difficult to find ... and doing stuff like choosing a font, that one then has to download, etc only makes it harder.

Famous principle ... "KISS". It means, "Keep It Simple Stupid".
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Yes, you will need to introduce yourself, but it will only take a few sentences to explain the idea.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

At this point, my goodwill and hope are exhausted ... I could not face another round of banging my head against a wall.