Some evident errors

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Some evident errors

Post by arjun »

mbbhat Bhai, you are free to believe that Mother Gita refers to a non-living book/scripture. For the PBKs Mother Gita continues to be a living soul.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

# Error No. 30)Three real personalities, but only two title holders:-

As per PBKs, there are three real/eligible personalities - Mr Dixit, Kamala Devi, and Sister Vedanti. And, Lekhraj Kirpalani and Om Radhe of BKWSU take their position as title holders. But, in the former, it is three, but in the latter, it is only two. So, it is three to two, not three to three, which is illogical.

Moreover, as per PBKs, many Brahmas, two Vishnus(Vedanti and Dixit), but Shankar is only one!
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

As per PBKs, there are three real/eligible personalities - Mr Dixit, Kamala Devi, and Sister Vedanti. And, Lekhraj Kirpalani and Om Radhe of BKWSU take their position as title holders. But, in the former, it is three, but in the latter, it is only two. So, it is three to two, not three to three, which is illogical.
The three real personalities play the role of Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar, but the Lekhraj Kirpalani and OM Radhey become the titleholders of Baba and Mama in the Yagya. So, both cases are different. But mbbhat wants to argue on every point just to be in limelight and to waste others' time.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Personalities are two, Brahma and Shankar. Vishnu is not a separate personality, but a combination. Vishnu represents the family path, the balance and harmony between Lakshmi and Narayan.

In the Murli itself it is said that Brahma is the name of many and in the path of Bhakti, it is represented by the meany heads of Brahma. Since there are many Brahmas and Brahma becomes Vishnu, in Vishnu there are several souls who play part.

Shankar is also Brahma, but he is unique, because of his highest on high stage. He is the biggest child. But for us it is also said that we should aim to achieve a stage like Shankar.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:Personalities are two, Brahma and Shankar. Vishnu is not a separate personality, but a combination. Vishnu represents the family path, the balance and harmony between Lakshmi and Narayan.
So, do you believe in Trimurti, there are actually only two human personalities?
In the Murli itself it is said that Brahma is the name of many
I believe Baba has said it for lowkik people. In lowkik many have names Brahhma.- Post No. 40- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... 7&start=30
and in the path of Bhakti, it is represented by the meany heads of Brahma.
That has simple logic. It means Brahma has knowledge of all the four/five ages or has knowledge of all the four vedas.

Brahma is given thousands of hands. Does it mean there are thousands of Brahma?
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Personalities are more than three, because Brahma, Vishnu, Shankar have their helping powers - Saraswati, Lakshmi, Parvati. In the form of Vishnu, in the combined form of Lakshmi and Narayan, Lakshmi is put in front. But Brahma and Saraswati are not there now, so Jagadamba, Lakshmi and Shankar are the three living personalities.

It is not Brahma who has the knowledge the four/five yugas, it is the soul of Shiv, and his form is represented by Shankar and the third eye of knowledge.

Thousands arms of Brahma means thousand such souls who act like helpers, helping hands. Brahma has many helping hands to do the task, like it is said for Jagadamba that she has many helping hands.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:Personalities are more than three, ... so Jagadamba, Lakshmi and Shankar are the three living personalities.
Whatever it is- there is imbalance- One male and two females. That is why I believe there are just only two human personalities in Trimurti. Also baba says- there are only two righteous children.
It is not Brahma who has The Knowledge the four/five yugas, it is the soul of Shiv, and his form is represented by Shankar and the third eye of knowledge.
Of course, it is Shiv. But, then it is Brahma and Saraswathi. That is why goddess of knowledge is known as Saraswathi.

http://www.koausa.org/Gods/God12.html

The five heads may represent all the five 'varnas' as well.

Baba clearly says- Shankar neither gives gyaan, nor takes it. You cannot ask even Shankar. So, it becomes almost clear that Shankar is the complete form, not effort-maker form, hence in the same body one cannot play role of Brahma and Shankar. That is why Baba clearly says - Shankar and Vishnu cannot be called as Prajapita. But, PBKs just turn blind eye to it.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Whatever it is- there is imbalance- One male and two females. That is why I believe there are just only two human personalities in Trimurti.
The souls playing the roles of Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar are indeed three different personalities. But when clarifying about the four arms and head of Vishnu separately, it is explained that four arms represent four human souls and the head represents another human soul. So, Vishnu is representative of altogether five souls.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Error No. 31)
arjun wrote:The souls playing the roles of Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar are indeed three different personalities. But when clarifying about the four arms and head of Vishnu separately, it is explained that four arms represent four human souls and the head represents another human soul. So, Vishnu is representative of altogether five souls.
DOES NOT tally either with Murli points, or with Bhakti points or any logic.
[This is my personal conclusion. Those who wish to accept, let them accept. Others may ignore it. PBKs may have their belief, as they like.]

BTW, even Mahalakshmi is shown with four hands. Baba has said- "both Mahalakshmi and Vishnu represent same thing. Four hands means two personalities - one male and another female (L and N).

Now, if PBKs believe Vishnu represents male head(Dixt) with 4 hands, does Mahalakshmi represent a female head with four hands? And, who are the four hands in this case

BTW, the head in Vishnu, whom PBKs believe Mr Dixit, has absolutely no control over any of these four hands! Even his own Jagadamba had gone out of his Yagya.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Mahalakshmi represents two arms of Jagdamba and two arms of Head of Vijaymala.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Whom does the head represent in yaadgar Mahalakshmi? Kamala Devi or Sister Vedanti? So, Mahalakshmi, there are only two personalities. How does it fit? Who is controlling whom? Why here two hands for one person, but in Vishnu, only one hand per person? What is the contrast between Vishnu and Mahalakshmi? What does Jagadamba become in G Age? [when Dixit turns to Narayan, what does Kamala Devi become?]
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

I have already given the explanation. As regards Jagdamba, her role in the Golden Age has not been clarified so far or may be it is not in my knowledge. I will let you know whenever it comes to my knowledge.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Error No. 32) Can Kamala Devi be called as Adi/First Brahma or even Jagadamba?
arjun wrote: 1) viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1041
In the beginning of the Yagya, when PBK Kamala Devi Dixit was too young, PBK Premkanta was made instrumental, or was perhaps given a chance(?!) to look after the Yagya, but within a few years of the beginning of the Yagya, she became influenced by the seed souls within the Advance Party belonging to the other religions and left ShivBaba's company.

PBK Kamala Devi Dixit became instrumental as the Yagya Mata in 1982/83. Since then she has played the role of Yagya Mother (Jagdamba). Although to the world it appears that she has left the PBKs, but ShivBaba is firm that she is going to be revealed as Jagdamba (World Mother).
1a) In AIVV, it seems that initially, or subsequent to Sr Vedanti, Premkanta was 'TARGETED' for the post of Jagadamba. When she 'failed', the seat was 'shifted' to Kamala Devi in 1982/83. So, it is as good as the seat of Jagadamba of the PBKs was 'shifted' from Premkanta to Kamala Devi.

1b) Is it that Premkanta, [(with whom Virendra Dev Dixit indulged in fornication), and who supported him financially at the time, while Virendra Dev Dixit continued to have physical sexual relationship with her, DECEPTIVELY TRICKING her into DELUSIVELY BELIEVING that she was the real Jagadamba (while Om Radhe of the BKs was only a title-holder Jagadamba)], left the company of FALSE 'ShivBaba' because she became influenced by the other souls, OR is it because Virendra Dev Dixit himself became enamoured by the other 'ladies' who began to attend his 'JHUTSANG' and began to have physical sexual relationships with them as well, DECEPTIVELY TRICKING them also into DELUSIVELY BELIEVING that he was the real 'Shankar', due to which Premkanta took an affront, and is the ACTUAL REASON why she left the company of FALSE 'ShivBaba' ??? Also, Premkanta, who has since left her mortal coil after a prolonged bout of partial paralysis, along with souls like PBK Moreshwar, who left his mortal coil due to chest congestion and heart failure, STAUNCHLY BELIEVED that their CURRENT body would be TRANSFORMED into 'kanchan kaya' or 'Golden Aged body', and they held that DELUSIVE BELIEF until their last breath! So what is the DIFFERENCE between their MISTAKEN belief and the DELUSIVE belief of the other PBKs who are STILL holding similar belief??? How come their MISTAKEN BELIEF DID NOT MATERIALIZE in their CURRENT LIFE SPAN, as they expected, and as STILL DELUSIVELY BELIEVED by the PBKs??? And does Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs think or believe that the outer world is not aware of the ACTUAL TRUTH about above sexual escapades & MISTAKEN BELIEFS of their bodily guru Virendra Dev Dixit, even though they like to keep the other innocent PBK novices in the dark about same???
arjun wrote: 2) viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=50792&hilit ... tes#p50792
Mother gives only primary knowledge. That was given through Lekhraj Kirpalani as well as through Kamala Devi. She used to give Advance Course, whose cassettes are available to this date.
2a) Mama used to give extensive clarifications on what ShivBaba spoke. But, was Kamala Devi giving similar extensive clarifications on what Mr Dixit spoke?

3) ShivBaba never took Mama's Murlis and gave clarifications on them. But here, Mr Dixit gives clarifications on what has come out through mouth of DLR, who they also believe to be 'Badi Ma' or Big Mother.

4) If role of Kamala Devi is also like DLR, then are there any Murlis spoken through mouth of Kamala Devi and Mr Dixit giving clarifications on those as well? Are these tallying?

5) Moreover, what was the so-called Gitamata doing after 1947 when she left Yagya till 1966 when she took rebirth as Kamala Devi? Data Missing.

6) Actually, there had been no PBKs in practical in 1976. Still PBKs say- Premkanta was instrument. What was her SPIRITUAL SERVICE? Was she too giving some knowledge to seed like souls or whoever was present there like Kamala Devi?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

It would be good if the PBKs could present the whole of their version of the Knowledge in one place and in a searchable forum, like the Encyclopaedia at brahmakumaris.info.

It's too difficult and tiresome to unpick it all from ping-pong discussions like this. Especially when one party has no real desire to learn, but just make it look more confusing.

If the PBKs presented their completed form, then the BKs could publish their complete rebuttal.

And, no, picking it all out from the VCD is asking too much.
sita

Post by sita »

You could ask some PBK to help you to put things in order.