Dadi Janki's Big Party

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Dadi Janki's Big Party

Post by fluffy bunny »

The BKs' transition into an entertainment agency for the Indian upper middle classes continues with a big party to celebrate Dadi Janki's 100 years, 3 days worth, with a 30 page sponsored programme.

It seems somewhere along the line, someone thought that Dadi Gluzar might feel left out. (Or perhaps she might die before they can hold another one for her?) So they included her in it too ...

Attendees report all the usual lavish decorations and structural developments to the property. And huge transportation costs, and pollution, bringing people in from all over the world.

The BKs still don't seem to get it though that celebrating yourself is really not that cool. It's just more self-advertising. The celebrations that really count are the ones others put on for you without being asked.

mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Dadi Janki's Big Party

Post by mbbhat »

Simply GREAT!

But, this is nothing when compared to the final revelation. So JUST BE A LITTLE MORE PATIENT!!!
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Dadi Janki's Big Party

Post by fluffy bunny »

What ... are we going to have even bigger plastic balloons for Destruction?

How long do I have to wait?

What about the "no pictures ... no icons" Murli quotes?

On the other hand, I could agree it's a good metaphor for BKism ... looks big, shiny and expensive, but ultimately, it is empty inside.

I'd be far more impressed if they took the money it made to have those balloons printed, and fed some hungry street kids. Or even dogs.

The BK inner circle is so déclassé when it comes to this kind of stuff.