Personal accusations

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS

Post by fluffy bunny »

Sorry but that's a non-answer.

And an insult.

You should do better as a BK. It's not according to Shrimat.

LESSONS:
1. FOOLS RUSH IN WHERE ANGELS FEAR TO TREAD!
2. THE CORRECT RESPONSE TO NON-SENSE WOULD BE NON-ANSWER!
3. AN INSULT ALSO HAS THE BENEVOLENT POTENTIAL TO INSULATE!
4. AN INSULT CAN ALSO PRODUCE A POSITIVE RESULT!
5. IN Ravan Rajya RAVANMAT PROLIFERATES AS Shrimat!

SAT
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Fluffy-bunny, I was under the impression that only mbbhat's posts are being hijacked by golden heart, but it seems that even your posts are being hijacked by the SAT. I simply don't understand why SAT or for that matter anyone from the Admins require to use someone's post to express their view? Why cannot they simply make another post to express their view???

LESSON:
ONE SHOULD LEARN HOW TO MIND ONE's OWN BUSINESS FIRST, PRIOR ATTEMPTING TO MIND OTHERS' BUSINESS; AND WORSE STILL, PRIOR ATTEMPTING TO MIND GOD's BUSINESS!
SAT
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Presumably "SAT" wrote the pink stuff on your post too?

I guess the reason is Mbbhat cannot be bothered to log out of Mbbhat and log back in as Admin.

LESSON:
CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT!
SAT
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

I don't know if it is because of provocations from fluffy bunny, but I find the righteous lessons of admin to be too much.

LESSON:
THE 'MILK' OF A 'LIONESS' CAN ONLY BE CONTAINED IN A 'GOLDEN VESSEL'!
SAT
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:Presumably "SAT" wrote the pink stuff on your post too?
This forum has become a big 'tamasha' (street-side drama) being enacted by the SAT on the one hand and mbbhat+golden heart on the other. With the kind of atmosphere that has been created ever since the new team took over, I don't feel like writing on the forum. I think their policy is only to discourage healthy discussions and to force those who don't toe their line out of this forum. God alone can save this forum.

LESSONS:
1. THIS EWD IS A BIG 'TAMASHA' INDEED! THOSE WHO DO NOT LIKE TO TAKE PART IN SAME, OR EVEN OBSERVE SAME FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY, ARE MOST DEFINITELY NOT OBLIGED TO DO SO, AT ALL!
2. THOSE WHO DO NOT FEEL LIKE DOING SOMETHING, MUST ACTUALLY GO ABOUT IT, PRACTICALLY AND IMMEDIATELY, INSTEAD OF JUST KEEPING ON BLOWING A TRUMPET OR BEATING A DRUM ABOUT IT INTERMITTENTLY, EVERY NOW AND THEN!
3. GOD CAN ONLY SAVE THOSE, WHO FIRST LEARN HOW TO SAVE THEIR OWN SELVES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE UNCORRUPTED Shrimat OF TRUE GOD AND NOT THE CORRUPTED Shrimat OF FALSE GOD!
4. HOWEVER, IT MUST STILL BE 'WISHED' THAT TRUE GOD ALONE WOULD SAVE THOSE WHO FOLLOW THE FALSE GOD, DELUSIVELY BELIEVING THAT THEY ARE FOLLOWING THE TRUE GOD!

SAT
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

LESSON:
THE 'MILK' OF A 'LIONESS' CAN ONLY BE CONTAINED IN A 'GOLDEN VESSEL'!
SAT
I think you have forgotten the purpose of our fight - that it is with our enemies inside.

LESSON:
Ravan or Maya - MASQUERADING as (APPARENT) 'ShivBaba' and (FALSE) 'Prajapita Brahma', AND MAKING COMPLETE FOOLS OF THE BLIND FOLLOWERS - IS THE GREATEST ENEMY WITHIN!
SAT
sita

Post by sita »

LESSON:
Ravan or Maya - MASQUERADING as (APPARENT) 'ShivBaba' and (FALSE) 'Prajapita Brahma', AND MAKING COMPLETE FOOLS OF THE BLIND FOLLOWERS - IS THE GREATEST ENEMY WITHIN!
SAT
But this is within me. How can you fight an enemy that is within me. It is outside of you.

LESSON:
Ravan or Maya - MASQUERADING as (APPARENT) 'ShivBaba' and (FALSE) 'Prajapita Brahma', AND MAKING COMPLETE FOOLS OF THE BLIND FOLLOWERS - IS THE GREATEST ENEMY OF HUMANITY
WITHIN THE HUMAN PSYCHE!

SAT
sita

Post by sita »

Dear SAT,

I think you have wrongly understood the idea about Maya-Ravan. These are our own weaknesses within.

LESSON:
THE RESULTANT WEAKNESSES OR 'IGNORANCE' WITHIN THE COLLECTIVE HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS,
AT ANY GIVEN POINT OF TIME, SYMBOLICALLY REPRESENTED AS 'NESCIENCE' or Ravan or Maya -
[ MASQUERADING as (APPARENT) 'ShivBaba', (APPARENT) 'Prajapita Brahma', ETC., PRINCIPALLY THROUGH A PARTICULAR EMBODIED SOUL, AND GENERALLY THROUGH OTHER EMBODIED SOULS, AND MAKING COMPLETE FOOLS OF THE BLIND FOLLOWERS ] - IS THE GREATEST ENEMY OF HUMANITY WITHIN THE COLLECTIVE HUMAN PSYCHE!

SAT
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

From here- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=52392#p52352 to viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=52387#p52387
mbbhat wrote:Sorry, it was my mistake due to erroneous PBK philosophy....
sita wrote:No, it is your mistake. You had misunderstood.
mbbhat wrote:I had admitted it that I had misunderstood it
sita wrote:You wanted to put the blame on the AK.
mbbhat wrote:9) So- I think- you have proved, more than anyone else on the forum, that you are the highest manipulator on this forum (till this date).
Even when I had admitted my mistake, Sita did not keep quiet. Sita tried to make it an issue unnecessarily. But, in fact, - there had been no mistake from my side at all, as the PBK Sita himself/herself is not clear who Saraswathi is, in their view.

So- when the lies and manipulations of Sita soul had crossed to such an extent, and Sita had no hesitation to put blame on the other for own ignorance and negligence, I thought better mention it, since it is FULLY true. So, I wrote that comment there itself, which may be a small mistake.

But if the PBKs are really gyaani tu atmas- they should not get offended, as the mistakes from their side are both first and much higher/graver.
sita

Post by sita »

Sorry, it was my mistake due to erroneous PBK philosophy....
This is where you wanted to put the blame on the advanced knowledge.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:This is where you wanted to put the blame on the advanced knowledge.
1) Note that I have first written a word as sorry- I had admitted the mistake.
2) And- the cause was - erroneous PBK philosophy. I was right there. What is there to accuse? I have given proof for my statements which are already put in the link.

3) Later, you yourself could/did not reply-who is Saraswathi in PBk view. You were confused and asked me saying - "Check"

4) I had taken both the cases and have addressed.

5) Was there need to make it an issue?
sita

Post by sita »

3) Later, you yourself could/did not reply-who is Saraswathi in PBK view. You were confused and asked me saying - "Check"
Now you accuse me. No, you were not clear, after checking you became clear.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:Now you accuse me. No, you were not clear,
You again are fooling yourself. How can I be clear when you yourself are not clear?
I believe some PBKs may say Saraswathi is sister Vedanti, some may say for KD. [Like some believe Sevakram lost faith in 1942, some believe his faith was strong. - just total contradictory]
after checking you became clear.
How can I check? You have never given any link to me where to check. If you wish- you may kindly give proof/reference - where the PBK view regarding Jagadamba is said.

But, I checked my own posts where I found you had not given any reply to my comment - " viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&hilit=Jagadam ... 855#p51894 -
Mostly PBKs believe Kamala Devi is Jagadamba and Sister Vedanti is Saraswathi (correct me if I am wrong). "
That almost implies - you had almost nodded your head to my comment. Else, in many cases, you had corrected me when it was wrong.
So- far you have not written clearly who is Saraswathi. Still you accuse the others? You do not understand what you have written or the other one in many cases. This again proves that PBK philosophy is erroneous and treacherous.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

From- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593&p=52422#p52422
sita wrote:Just check what the advanced knowledge says. Don't come to conclusions by yourself and don't accuse me.
Just defending lies. Do not PBKs believe soul of sister Vedanti had been in Yagya from the beginning itself?
You had said that the rule is that the more powerful rides the less powerful. I have given an example with the evil spirits entering someone where it is not the more powerful riding the less powerful.
That example does not fit at all. You are trying just to attach tail of someone to something else. In PBK view- a ghost rides him for more than four decades- almost all the times. They believe (soul of) Om radhe would be in sister Vedanti, - (soul of) Lekhraj Kirpalani would be mostly in Dixit and KD.

And - every such ghost rides the PBK personalities in the same way.

But- you are free to have your belief, but why do you try to make a fool of others?
sita

Post by sita »

Just defending lies. Do not PBKs believe soul of Sister Vedanti had been in Yagya from the beginning itself?
Was there advanced knowledge in the beginning?
That example does not fit at all.
What difference does it make if a soul enters for a shorter or longer period? You say the rule is that the more powerful enters the less powerful, but is there such rule?
You again are fooling yourself. I am not yet clear. Mostly I believe some PBKs may say Saraswathi is Sister Vedanti, some may say - for KD. Like some believe Sevakram lost faith in 1942, some believe his faith was strong.
You claim PBKs say Sister Vedanti is Saraswati. Please, provide proofs of where it is said, who has said that.