A flier about Brahma Baba by BKs with clarifications by PBKs with Murli proofs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
button slammer
PBK

A flier about Brahma Baba by BKs with clarifications by PBKs with Murli proofs

Post by button slammer »

A flier about Brahma Baba was sent out by Brahma Kumaris for the month of January as this month is considered special among basic Brahmins. Some of the things mentioned in the Flier does not tally with Murlis. So, we have these pdf files which clarify the statements in the flier with Murli proofs.
Flier from BKs -January.pdf
(41.31 KiB) Downloaded 519 times
Murli Proofs.pdf
(604.95 KiB) Downloaded 615 times
Gyanamrut 1-2-86 English.pdf
(306.62 KiB) Downloaded 507 times
https://www.scribd.com/doc/296547684/Tr ... ce-English
https://www.scribd.com/doc/296547680/Tr ... ance-Hindi
OS
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: A flier about Brahma Baba by BKs with clarifications by PBKs with Murli proofs

Post by mbbhat »

I do not see any mistake in it, except DOB of B Baba. But, BKWSU had printed DOB of B Baba rightly in 1986 Gyaanaamrit.
Now, who all are cause for the mistake? Both BKWSU and AIVV. It is after Mr Dixit started questioning the DOB of B baba by taking ISOLATED Murli POINTS, BKWSU had changed it.

BTW, if we take all the Murli points regarding entrance of Shiv, it seems ShivBaba himself declares as if age of B baba as on 1936 is 60 yrs. So, for me, even if it is said age of B baba as 50 yrs that is also right as it was correct, and even it is said as 60 yrs, that is also right, because ShivBaba has declared it.

Murli points regarding entrance of ShivBaba in Brahma are given here- Post No. 84- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... 110#p11850

If possible, let the so called gyaani tu atmas give their clarifications on those Murli points.
---------
We can see the Murli points which clearly say- the entrance happened in Calcutta*, and some say in Sindh. (refer mu points No.s 13 to 20) I believe the first entrance would have happened in Calcutta, then regular entrance might have happened in Sindh. BTW, according to PBKs, the entrance in B Baba happened in Karachi, only in 1947. So, what are PBKs saying? In a zig- zag manner?

* - Moreover the mu point clearly says- entrance in "Brahma baap = Father Brahma" in Calcutta, which is said for B Baba. PBKs may say there are more than one Brahmas. But, it is against Murli points, as already put on the forum.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: A flier about Brahma Baba by BKs with clarifications by PBKs with Murli proofs

Post by fluffy bunny »

The leaflet is wrong in other places, like the process starting in 1936 and Lekhraj Kirpalani's recognition of Shiva etc etc etc.

Why are the BKs so resistant against simple truths?

The only other response you get is the usual cop outs ... "Everything is accurate in drama ... Don't think ... don't question" etc.